Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire ❯ I'll Always be there ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kai- okay Alley's not feeling well today so I'm doing this thingy with Tala.
 
Tala- hello all you ladies out there ;)
 
Kai- okay anyways I'm writing the story my way
 
Alley Kat- Couff I don't bloody think * sneeze's * sniff so
 
Kai- Alley get back to bed.
 
Tala- anyways here the story, bye for now all you beautiful ladies out there.
 
Kai- I will be having a little help from a friend of Alley's …...chibi_Ray@mm.org
 
I'll always be there………
 
 
 
 
“My name is KeKet” (1) she replied.
 
I looked around trying to find out where she was but I couldn't. It sounded like her voice was coming from everywhere at once. Suddenly a light turned on and I looked to where it was. I gasped. In the corner was what looked to be a big black cat standing on two legs. Her eyes where human and the hair on her head was a blonde color.
 
“I'm sorry if my appearance has frighten you Vampire. I'm not allowed to show myself. Years ago Satish's father cast a spell on me so that he would have the child that you have seen before you. Satish and Ray where the only one's who turned out to be what he wanted and needed, my other's that I carried were not and he killed them.”
 
She sounded so sad. I got up and went to her. I looked at her and felt sorry for her. This poor thing was a mother and as such she was meant to be treated as such. I did the only thing I could and hugged her. She tensed but hugged me back. I let her go and I looked at her. She had tears coming from her eyes.
 
“Mother?” it was Satish she looked at us both and then had a horrid look on her face like I had done something wrong.
 
“Satish? Love? What's wrong?” I asked trying to go to her but she kept backing up. Until she fell of the bed.
 
Her mother and I both tried to stifle laughs. She got up and ran to me.
 
“Kai. Why did you do that? My father will be pissed if he find out what you have done…”
 
I was confused as to what she was talking about. I held her tight against me and felt her trembling. She didn't want to let go of me and I really didn't want her to leave me either.
 
“Satish do not tell your father that I was out of my room. He would not be pleased to hear that I was out and that I saw my daughter's mate.” KeKet said grimly.
 
She went to the door and left.
 
I brought my mate to the bed and made her lay down. She looked at me and slowly started to fall asleep with some help. I left her side and the left the room. I had to find out what was going on. I needed answers. I went outside and saw that I was in a huge tree. But more then that I was in several huge tresses with many houses. I couldn't see anyone.
 
I walk along the border and looked around. There wasn't a single person around and the sent in the air was stale. I kept walking until I was infront of a big wooden house. Even though the sent was stale I could tell that this was Satish's house. I knocked on the door and waited. About a minute later Ray opened it. He gave me an evil look but let me in.
 
“What do you want?” he hissed.
 
“I wanted to talk to your father, if that's okay with you, your highness.” I smirked as I said the last part with a bow.
 
“Smart ass.” he said dryly.
 
“Your point would be what?” I replied smugly.
 
“He's in the den but I warn you make one mistake and he will kill you. I doubt he'll like the fact that his only daughter has picked a Vampire for a mate.” He said bluntly
 
“Well I don't really give a damn about what he thinks about it. And really I don't care what you think either.” I remarked.
 
“Well in that case good luck, I guess. The den is right down the hall and first door to the left.” He snarled.
 
I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek. He looked a little shocked but got over it quickly. I headed to where their father was and knocked on the door.
 
“Come in” came a gruff response.
 
I open the door and looked around there was a lot of books on the floor the walls and on the tables. There was a lot of other junk too.
 
“Ah Vampire so have you come here to talk to me about my daughter or my wife?” I couldn't see him anywhere and it kinda pissed me off a bit but then he was there standing infront of me.
 
“I have come to talk to you about both of them.” I stated
 
“What is it you wish to talk about Vampire?” He sneered.
 
I didn't like his guy one bit he sounded so sure of himself. Well I was about to change that. He had his back to me, but I didn't make my move yet.
 
I did a few calculations in my head and measured my chances to see if I could kill him in just one blow to the heart. I couldn't, not just yet anyway. He turned on a light by his desk and turned to face me. He had dark lilac hair and almost crimson colour eyes.
 
He was staring at me as if waiting for me to do something.
 
“Well speak Vampire.”
 
“I want Satish for my mate and for you to take the spell off her mother as well. It's not right what you're doing to them. I will not let you hurt them anymore.”
 
“What I do is my business Vampire and you will not take my daughter away from me.”
 
“My name is Kai not Vampire you fucking asshole.”
 
“I see well in that case Kai. I suggest that you leave right now before you do anymore damage”
 
“I WILL NOT!” I shouted. I lunged at him and got him right in the chest knocking the wind out of him.
 
He fell to the ground and stayed there. I went to him to make sure I hadn't kill him. I didn't see him grab a dagger from the table before he fell. I was almost standing up and then he got up and stabbed me in the back.
 
“Ahhh. You fucking prick I didn't want to kill you but I have know choice now that fucking hurt. But I think that before I kill you I should have a drink.” I grinned wickedly
 
I walk up to him and grabbed his throat. I didn't bother putting him to sleep as I brought my mouth to his neck and bit him. After I had gotten a drink I threw him to the ground. I looked at him he looked so pathetic trying to cover his neck trying to stop the blood.
 
“What's your name before I kill you!”
 
“It's Ian.”
That was all that he said before I grabbed him again and broke his neck. I threw him across the room and left.
 
I opened the door and was instantly punched in the face knocking me to the ground.
I looked up and stared right into a pair of golden cats eyes. I got up and continued to stare into the eyes. I couldn't help myself I was lost. It was as if these eyes could see into my very soul.
 
“Prick” Ray said then left.
 
`What the hell was that for' I thought. I stood there for a moment longer then left.
 
 
 
Alley Kat- sorry it took so long but I've been working a lot and I just haven't had anytime for anything.
 
Kai- SWEET Ian's dead (jumping up and down)
 
Tala- where the hell am I
 
Alley Kat- I really don't know? I'll figure it out don't worry bye for now I'm not really sure when I'll update next but I will.