Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It started off as a nice day, but a big, or should I say little surprise came along.

***

"I'm hungry," said Tyson.

"So what else is new?" Max said.

"Well, we could go out to eat. I'm hungry too," Ray said.

"All right. I know a place. It's a Chinese restaurant. How about it?" Kenny suggested.

"All right! Let's go!" Tyson yelled.

***At the Restaurant***

They're all at the buffet. There were lots of dishes too chose from.

"Wow! I'm going to eat 3 of everything!" Tyson said, getting excited.

"How about 2?" Ray asked.

"Okay, how 2 dishes and 1 dessert. That should be good enough," Tyson said.

"Well, let's just get our stuff first," Kai said.

***Tyson choosing what to get***

Just then, an employee comes along and whispers to Tyson. No one notices but Kai.

***Hotel the next morning***

"Well, that was a good dinner last night!" Tyson said, waking up.

"Yeah, it was," Ray said, yawning.

As Tyson got out of bed, he noticed his bed was bigger. The second thing he noticed is when Ray got out of his bed, he seemed a little taller. Maybe it was his eyes.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Ray asked.

"Get my eyes checked?" Tyson said, and rubbed his eyes.

"Why? Are they working right?" Ray said.

"I don't know. I just need to get them checked," Tyson said.

"Okay, I'll take you," Ray said.

"Okay, thanks," said Tyson.

***at the eye doctors***

"There nothing wrong with your eyes, Tyson," the doctor said.

"But, this morning...he seemed bigger than usual," Tyson whispered so Ray couldn't hear.

"That's odd. Maybe you should see a doctor about that,"

"Okay, thanks, doc," Tyson said.

***Outside the eye place***

"So, what did he say?" Ray said.

"Nothing was wrong. But, he said I need to go to the doctors to check something out," Tyson said.

Ray sighed, "Okay, let's go."

***at the doctors***

"Well, it is weird that you seem to be getting smaller. You know, shrinking?" the doctor said.

"SHRINKING!?" Tyson yelled.

"Yes, shrinking. And you're getting smaller every minute at this rate. You will stop at half an inch tall, from what I can see," the doctor said.

"And how do you know all this?" the doctor said.

"Well, I don't know," the doctor admitted, "But, that what it looks like. Now, you go tell your very generous friend, but only tell him, no one else."

"Okay," Tyson said, but he was unsure.

***leaves the room***

"Ray, I need to tell you something," Tyson said.

He got up. "What is it?" he said.

Tyson looked away. "Well, it seems that I'm shrinking."

"Excuse me?" Ray said.

"I know it is hard to believe, but I am shrinking. But, you can't tell anyone, got it?" Tyson said.

Ray sighed. "Okay. Wow, you're shrinking fast."

"It's noticeable!?" Tyson exclaimed.

"Uh, yes, your about down to my waist," Ray said, "oh, my knees, oh no, your about as big as my hand."

"WHAT! Oh no!" Tyson yelled, but to Ray, he just normally said it.

"Now you're big as my fingernail," Ray said, looking at his fingernail, "But, you stopped."

"What a relieve, but I will keep shrinking, though. I'll stop at half an inch," Tyson said.


"Well, if you don't want the others to know, then, you better hide in my pocket," Ray said.

He bends down to pick Tyson up, and Tyson hesitantly accepts the offer.

Tyson- //Why did this happen to me? How did this happen to me?//

Ray decided to run to the hotel, unfortunately for Tyson, who had a bumpy ride home.


This is the best one I got so far, so review! And if you have any ideas, any at all, tell them to me. Thank you.