Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"I'm back!" Ray yelled in the house.

"Where's Tyson?" Max asked.

"Tyson? He is, um, out to lunch," Ray said.

"Oh, well, is he going to be here soon?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah, listen, I'm tired so I'm going to lie down," Ray said, and went in his room.

"Oh, Tyson, you grew," Ray said, as he took Tyson out from his pocket.

"Only a little bit though, and I think it's only temporary," Tyson said.

"Well, you're the size of a mouse, is that good?" Ray asked.

"It's fine, but…" Tyson started but was interrupted.

"Ray?" Kai asked, from outside the room.

Ray grabs Tyson and hides him under the pillow.

"Yeah?" Ray asked.

"Well, Tyson is out to lunch, right?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, why don't you believe me?" Ray asked.

"Oh, yeah I believe you, but..." Kai trailed off.

"But, what?" Ray asked.

"Oh nothing. Forget it. Well, you have a good nap," Kai said, then left.

"Okay, thanks I will," Ray said, and took Tyson out from under the pillow.

"What was that all about?" Tyson asked.

"I don't know. Well, we should get to sleep. I have to have a nap now, so you might as well go to sleep, too," Ray said.

"All right," Tyson said, and Ray set him down beside the pillow.

So, they go to sleep.

***Dream***

Tyson found himself in darkness. Then, his team stood over him. Then they shot out there hands toward him.

Then he woke up.

When he woke up, Ray's hand over him when he looked around. That meant he was still shrunk, and shrunk while he was asleep. He smiled a little and crawled out. He decided that he wanted to see the world now that he was small.

"Wow, everything is so much bigger," Tyson said, and got off the bed and walked toward the door.

All of a sudden, his foot got stuck in a crack in the floor. And he couldn't get it out.

Then, he heard someone get up.

*************************************************************< br>
Do you like it? I hope you do. So, don't forget to review.