Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ The Dream Can't Come True ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

***Dream***

Tyson was all alone in darkness. Actually, Koa was also there. Then, Ray and Kai stood over them. They looked sort of angry, and sort of sad all at once...

*** End***

"Tyson! Get up!" Koa shook Tyson awake.

"What happened?" Tyson asked.

"You were...yelling in your sleep," Ray said.

"I was. Oh," Tyson looked embarrassed.

"You had us worried," Koa said.

"I'm sorry. Koa, I need to talk to you. Alone," Tyson said.

"Alright. I'm going to leave," Ray said, and left the room.

Tyson turned to Koa with a really worried face on.

"Something bad is going to happen to us, and it has something to do with Kai and Ray, I saw it in my dream," Tyson said.

"Hold on. What was your dream about?" Kao asked.

Tyson explained his dream. From the darkness to the fact that Kai and Ray were there, and the expressions.

"But, this is my second dream. The last one had all my teammates there, but I think that meant one of my teammates were going to find out about me. That was Kai," Tyson said.

"Hey, did you feel that?" Koa asked.

"Yeah, did we shrink some more?" Tyson asked.

"I think so," Koa said.

They did. They were now the size of a grain of sand.

"No one is going to hear us now," Koa said.


"I was never suppose to be this small!" Tyson yelled.


Then, Ray came back.

"Tyson? Koa?" Ray asked.

"He's all the way over there, and I can still feel the sound waves. Are we really that small?" Tyson asked.

"Apparently,"

Ray came over to where Tyson and Koa were standing. But, he couldn't see them.

"Where'd you guys go?" Ray asked.

The sound waves were too much, and they fell on the floor.

"The floor is the worst place you want to be. Especially when your this size," Koa said.

"Well, what do we do now?" Tyson asked.

Kai came in and turned off the lights.

"The hotel has to conserve energy, so we have to keep the lights off," Kai explained.

"Ok, but I can't find the others," Ray said, looking around.

"Uh, you can't find them?"

Kai walked over to Ray and they looked down to the floor in attempt to finding them. Tyson looked at his surroundings. Everything fit. The dark, the floor, Koa, and Kai and Ray.

"Even the expressions are the same," Tyson said.

"What are you talking about?" Koa asked.

"This is my dream," Tyson said.

************************************************************ *

So, how did you like that? Was that fantastic? I hope you liked it. If you didn't... beware. Anyway, review!