Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ When Tyson Shrunk ❯ The Dream Comes True ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Your dream? That's crazy," Koa said.

"I'm telling you, this is it," Tyson insisted.

"Just because it's the same atmosphere, doesn't mean it's your dream," Koa said.

"Look at there expressions. Ray's worried and Kai looks mad. Thos were the expressions in the dream," Tyson said.

"That could only be a coincidence. You and I could have those on right now," Koa said.

Tyson ignored him.

"Okay, something bad is going to happen soon. We have to be careful," Tyson said.

"Where could they be? It's either we lost them or they shrunk some more," Ray said.

"You said he would stop at half an inch and that's the size he was last night. He couldn't have shrunk," Kai said.

"The doctor could have been wrong. He wasn't sure when he spoke to me," Ray said.

"Anyway, let's find him," Kai said.

Kai stepped forward and almost stepped on Tyson and Koa in the process.

"That was close. Tyson, that's natural. I almost got stepped on loads of times. This isn't really life threatening," Koa explained.

"This isn't it. Something else is going to happen," Tyson said.

Kai stepped over the shrunk and Ray stepped forward after him.

"I'm freaking out. I mean we could almost step on them and into even know," Ray said nervously.

Kai looked down.

"That's not true. We can't step on them. They're probably too small, if they shrunk" Kai said.

"I hope so," Ray said.

"We have to get out of here. We almost got crushed, twice," Tyson said.

"Okay, but where?" Koa asked.

"I don't know. Somewhere. Just as long as they don't…" Tyson was cut off.

"Spread out," Kai said.

"Yes. That," Tyson said.

"What's so wrong about that?" Koa asked.

"What's wrong is that we are too small. They won't find us anyway," Tyson said.

"You're thinking too much of this. Nothing is going to happen to us," Koa said.

"Yes, there is! I don't know what, but something," Tyson exclaimed.

"You said it yourself. Were too small to be seen, and that means were too small to have anything happen to us," Koa said.

"..." Tyson was silent.

"Tyson? Are you okay?" Koa asked.

"We have to get out of here," Tyson said.

"Why?" Koa asked.

"There coming this way. Now, they might step on us," Tyson said.

"They can't," Koa said.

"We just grew a couple centimeters," Tyson said.

Koa was silent. "Okay. Let's go," he said.

"I still can't see them. Maybe they're not in this room," Ray said.

"They have to be in this room. Unless they can run really fast, then they're still in here," Kai said.

"Your right. Do you know where else to look?

"No, except...the floor," Kai said.

"Floors the worst place to be I said, yet they know enough to find us here," Koa said.

"There getting closer. I think we should go this way," Tyson said, pointing in Kai and Ray's direction.

"Towards them?" Koa asked.

"Yeah, that way we won't be cornered," Tyson said.

"Point taken. Wait! We just grew some more," Koa said.

Just then, Kai almost stepped on them again, but this time the pressure lifted them off the ground and got separated.

******************************************************* ******

This was a really nice turn-a-round! The chapter after this is one is going to be hard for me, so if you have any ideas, feel free to tell them to me. Review!