Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ White Walls Prisoner ❯ White Walls Prisoner ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello, mina san once again!
I'd like to introduce to you this new fic of mine, `White Walls Prisoner', I know I didn't update my other fics for months and should be updating them instead of starting a new one, but I feared the idea will escape me and I won't remember it again, so I wrote it.
On with the fic now!
White Walls Prisoner
A slow breathing sounded, chest rising and falling with every breath. A body lay limply on its side on a white floor, legs slightly parted, arms bent slightly and hands by the head. Messy hair that was in two different shades of blue covered the boy's head and part of his face.
Several tubes were sticking into his naked body through his arms, hands, chest, legs and neck, however he couldn't feel it; was it because he was used to it or of the numbing drugs he was given all the time it didn't matter.
Eye-lids opened even slower than his breathing, and looked blankly at the surrounding. He didn't register what he was seeing anyways; the whole place was spotlessly white he couldn't even see the lines that separated each wall from the other. He didn't mind though, for he didn't know about walls or lines. All saw was white and the only other color he saw was his own pale skin. He didn't mind that too, for he didn't know there were other colors.
His fingers switched, but he didn't notice that as well; his body was so numb to any touch and won't even react to pain if he had one, for he never felt any touch to know it.
He took a deep breath, the air smelled so clean he couldn't catch any scent, it didn't bother him, he never smelt anything to know of any other scents.
The room was deathly quiet it was impossible to hear any other sounds aside from his breathing, and again, he didn't mind, he never heard any sound or voice to recognize one.
His lips parted slightly, but no sound came out; he didn't know how to speak or how to produce a sound, he never heard anyone speak to know he could make one too, didn't matter, he didn't know of any other person to know there was more of his kind.
Time passed by slowly, but he didn't take notice to it, he didn't know about time.
The boy's eye-lids closed again going to sleep, he didn't dream however, he didn't have memory or any type of info to base his dreams on. It didn't bother him; he didn't know about dreams.
The boy was Kai Hiwatari, age 13 years old. But it didn't matter.
For he didn't know that either.
TBC
So how did the first chapter go? It's only the introduction for the whole fic, so it was bound to be short, heh.
Like it or hate it either way please, tell me, I need more ideas for this fic; I got the idea but I need a plot.
And about the idea, I got it from our Islamic thought's teacher, Dr. Najim, his name means star, cool, ne? I respect him so much and am grateful for him for the idea. He asked us one day, what do you think a person who was locked in white walled room with no contact to the outer world for 20 years would end up like?
His answer was , `half insane'.
I kept thinking about his question for the rest of the day and finally came up with the idea of this fic, though I still need a plot. I don't think this fic would need pairings or such.
Anyways, this would be by the end of season one, after the fall of Biovolt. Ah, all tell you more about this along with the fic's progress.
Miako6