Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Will you send me an angel? ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:Do not own beyblade,nor do I own the characters from the show.

Here we go!

Tala slowly opened his eyes,staring straight into a maze of silwery,grey hair.It felt so soft against his skin,smelling of flowers.He could feel the other boy curled up in a ball by his chest,his arms around Tala.For the first time in ages,he had been able to sleep for a couple of hours without nightmares.Slowly he wormed his way out of Kai`s grip.

"I wonder how late it is..."he muttered and rubbed his eyes.He had this bad feeling in his stomach.Somehow he knew he had overslept.Looking at his watch he discovered that he was two hours late."Friggin banana!!!"he shouted,waking up the angel."Tala-kun?"

Kai sounded frightened,worried that something had happened."I am sorry,I have to go to training,Boris is going to fucking kill me!!!"Tala replied hastedly and was about to leave when the angel called his name again.he stopped dead in his tracks and turned around."You will be back,won`t you?"The question made tala`s heart beat faster.The angel was worried he would leave him here alone."Yes,I will be back.I will bring some food when I do,ok?"Closing the door,the angel could hear the redhead run down the hallway.

"You lost him?!?You bakas!!!"a male angel snarled and kicked his desk in sheer frustration.

The young angel before him looked nervous,afraid he might be punished in some way.

"The other High Guardians will not be happy about this..",he sighed and rubbed his forehead to get rid of the growing headache.

"Dismissed",he muttered and made a movemant with his hand,motioning for the other angel to leave.

The angel sighed again and tried to come up with something to tell the others.Letting Kai Hiwatari escape Heaven was the worst thing that could have happened right now.His name was Robert,High Guardian of the Crysthal Tower,aka the place where they kept the angels that had tried to go to Earth.
The young angel was foolish,he had fled to Earth without even considering the consequence of his action.Angels were not allowed to visit the human world,they did not belong there.The angels were supposed to be in Heaven,watching the people on Earth from far away.They were never supposed to invole themselves in anything the silly humans did,nor change the coarse of Faith.If a human came across the missing angel,that could turn out really bad.He needed to come up with something to tell the other Guardians.Sighing he took out a paper from his desk and started writing down a couple of notes.

The young angel that had left Robert was worried about Kai Hiwatari.They had been friends for ages,ever since he came to Heaven a couple of years ago.His name was Rei Kon,and he dearly hoped his friend was ok down on Earth.They had used to joke about escaping the Heavens,find out how Earth was like.But he had never thought it would actually happen.But then again,he knew how devoted Kai was to his phoenix,Dranzer.They shared a bond unlike the bond between anyone else.They were like one.

When Rei first had come to Heaven,the other angels had been afraid of him because of his story,the story of his life.He had been raised by a murderer,trained to murder himself.Rei had lost count of how many people he had killed in his life on Earth.On a special mission he had been killed by his victim,shot in the heart.He had only been allowed to come to Heaven because his heart was pure,despite the heinous acts in life.
When he came here he had bumped into Dranzer and helped her.Kai had turned up a bit later,meeting Rei.Because Rei helped the phoenix,Kai considered him a friend,no matter what he had done in his earlier life.They became the best friends ever.

Kai closed his eyes,trying to consentrate on the phoenix.He could feel her heartbeat,her heart pounding in his head.he consentrated harder,trying to find her through their mental bond.His breathing steadied as he went into transe.His surroundings faded as he digged deeper,trying to locate her.

No one except the High Angels knew where the prison on Earth was,they were forbidden to tell anyone.So Kai had to find her on his own.He would not fail her,that would break his heart.He went as deep as to the point where it got dangerous.If you dug to deep into another person`s mind,you could get lost,getting trapped within the other person`s mind.He was about to find her when the door opened,Tala entering the room.He snapped out of his transe.He wanted to shout at the redhead for interupting him,bit only bit his lip and lowered his head,his good wing falling to the floor in defeat.

"Hm,you ok?"He nodded,not wanting to let his friend know he was angry.

Tala sat down behind him and took a closer look at the damaged wing.The angel backed away from him,his eyes frightened.Tala raised his hands to show he meant no harm.

"I was just going to take a look,ok?"

Kai bit his lip again and looked away.An angel`s relationship to his wings was very personal and close.Very few were allowed to touch another angel`s wings,unless they were really close.Kai would let Dranzer and Rei touch his own wings,but no one else.To do such a thing showed a great deal of trust,and Kai didn`t know if he trusted this boy that much yet.Tala looked at him with a puzzled expression,not sure what he had done wrong.Slowly the angel sat back down in front of Tala,his back to the other boy.He stretched his bad wing carefully and gritted his teeth in pain as Tala lightly squeesed it in different spots.

"Does it hurt?"he asked,sensing how tense the other boy seemed.

"Yes...It will get better in a few of days,I heal faster than a human".
Tala smiled and nodded.

"Ok then...By the way,you hungry?"Kai smiled brightly and nodded,like a little child.Tala handed him some fruit.

"That was all I could get..."The angel sighed as he hurriedly stuffed the fruit into his mouth.Tala watched him,seeing the cute,childish look on his face,the thrilling smile.

"We are going to leave this place,right?"The angel asked when he was done eating.

"Yes,I assume so.We will leave tomorrow".The angel nodded again and let out a yawn."Better get some sleep then,ne?"he smiled and crawled onto the bed."You go to sleep,I have to get some things ready for tomorrow".
But the angel didn`t hear him,he was already fast asleep,hugging the pillow to his chest.How could anyone be able to sleep like that?Innocent like a little child,not aware of the dangers that existed in the world around him.Tala envied the boy for his innocence,his child-like behaviour.
Tala himself had lost his innocence a long time ago.

Kai sleepily opened his eyes when someone shook his shoulder lightly.

"Tala-kun?"he mumbled,rubbing his eyes.

"Yes,come now.Be quiet".

Tala waited patiently as the other boy got out of bed and stetched his wings.When Kai was ready,he took his hand and lead him out of the room,down the hallway.It was still dark outside,and the angel could barely see the redhead.Their way was only lighted by the dim light of the moon in the dark sky.They ran quietly,their feet making almost no noice.Kai could see that Tala was carrying a bag on his back.
They stopped by a corner,and Tala motioned for him to stay silent.He nodded.

"I need to distract the guards.When you see people running in that direction..",he pointed across the stoneyard."When that happens,run as fast as you can this way,and climb the fence".

This time he pointed in the opposite direction.He was about to leave when the angel grabbed him by the arm.

"But what about you?I don`t want to loose you!"His voice was the one of a frightened,little child,his eyes wide with fear.

"I will be right behind you,Kai.After you get down on the other side,go for the forest.I will find you there,don`t worry".With those words he left the angel alone.Kai waited patiently as he had been told to,and a little later he could hear shouting and people running.When he saw them run in the direction that Tala had pointed out,he cast one last look at the place before he ran,as fast as his feet could bear him.The wall his friend had spoken of was a high wall,made in thick stone.He took a deep breath and started climbing.

He was glad to have at least one good wing,he thought as he kept climbing.The sound of dogs barking reached his ears,and he dearly hoped Tala would be ok.On top of the wall he sat down and took a look at the height.It was far down,maybe ten metres or so."Here we go!"he muttered and jumped,flapping his right wing to slow down the fall.He hit the ground hard,but not as hard as a human would have done.gertting to his feet again,he ran like mad to the forest on the other side of the road there,seeking cover between the tall trees.The angel hid behind a rock,making himself as small as posible while he waited for his friends to come find him.











Converting /tmp/phpxqeKtw to /dev/stdout