Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf princesses ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Look I'm really sorry but my computer broke down and like I only got it fixed so you can't blame me. Anywho lets carry on with the story.
 
Jade and Sapphire quickly went to go and get Ruby and Emerald while Mr.Dickenson/Grandpa took the boys to his office.
“Well I'm sorry about what happened,” said Mr.Dickenson, “lets just hope that they find their sisters.”
“Mr.Dickenson, said Max, “who were those girls?”
Mr.Dickenson sighed.
“Well for starters they are the ones I wanted you to meet, and they are my granddaughters.” He explained
Everyone stared wide eyed.
“I didn't know you had grandchildren!” shouted Tyson, “man you must be OLD, 70-80”
Rei had hit him on the head. Mr.Dickenson was about to carry on talking about the girls when they walked in at that moment. As they came in they gave him curious glances and knew that he was talking about them. They never liked others speaking about their past or about them now. They averted their attention to the four boys and smiled and after taking great looks Jade realised who they were.
“You're those boys from school,” she said, “the once Ruby beat and break.”
All the girls looked more closely and agreed. Sapphire looked at Rei and blushed.
`He is sooo cut' she thought. Jade caught her glance and invaded her thoughts.
“What are you thinking?” she asked
“N-Nothing dear sister.” She tried to look as innocent as possible. When Jade gets into your life she is like a fly following you everywhere.
But jade could read past that face easily and said to her:
“You want him don't you?” Sapphire stared at her wide eyed.
“NO!” she pleaded, “I beg you”
Jade had already spoken it was too late.
“Gramps,” she said, “Maybe we should spend a bit of time together … you know to get to know each other.” She took a quick glance at Sapphire and smiled.
“Well I guess that is a good idea” He replied
Ruby and Emerald decided to have a little fun and looked at the boys. As if by some kind of metal power Tyson and Max knew what they were thinking and quickly shouted, “RACE YOU TO THE DISH!!”
All four off them sprang out of the room and through the hallway. Jade just calmly walked out of the room past Sapphire and whispered in her ear, “You'll thank me later,” and she walked off. Kai went after her and it left just Sapphire and Rei just as Jade had planned.
“Jade I'm gonna kill you” she whispered under her breath.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
 
Jade had gone up to the rooftop to get fresh air she never liked it indoors and always preferred to stay outside. She stood there looking out on the city the sunset shinning on her face and her white hair freely flying so it covered her face. She sat there for a while then she heard footsteps behind her. She turned round to find herself staring at the face of one of the bladebreakers. “Kai was it…hm not that it matters”
She turned backed round and ignored him. Kai walked over to a pole and leaned on it with his eyes closed.
“Not very social” whispered Jade, she sighed then tucked her legs to her chest.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
 
Rei stood still trying not to look at the girl in front of her. He couldn't help it. She was not pretty but something just made him look at her. But Sapphire wasn't paying attention to him anymore. She trying to sense and reach her sisters mind and she stumbled across Emerald.
`Yo Emerald its Sapphire'
`Hey, what are you doing in my head?'
`Never mind. Listen I need you to come back right now!!'
`No can do'
`What?!'
`Boss lady told us to stay as far away form you as possible and besides I'm in the middle of a battle'
She shut her sister out with a painful blow that made her fall but a pair of arms had caught her in mid fall. Sapphire swore and looked up to meet Rei's golden eyes. He smiled at her. She was mesmerized.
`He smiled at me' she thought. She shook her head violently.
`Get a grip!!' she yelled at herself. He was still holding her and she flushed as she realised how cute he was and she noticed him turn red himself.
“I-I…um…sorry…just you were going fall” he stuttered. He quickly released her.
Maybe we should go check on the others” she suggested as she quickly walked out of the room.
`Jade…I'm gonna torture you THEN kill you'
-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
 
“Alright!” shouted Tyson, “you girls are good”
“Thanks” said Ruby
“Amazing in fact” added Max
“You're not so bad yourselves” said Emerald
“Well we are world champions” said Tyson proudly.
They all laughed together but they didn't know why. Emerald could feel the joy in the room and it was almost over whelming. They were having drinks after the battle. It had come out 2-2 equal. Then Ruby heard someone coming and turned to see Sapphire and behind her Rei. Her head was down but she seemed pretty angry. She stormed over to them and simply asked, “Where the hell is Jade?”
They both shrugged clueless but really wanted to know how it went with Rei. Knowing what they were thinking she glared at them and they assumed it didn't go well.
“Hey Kai's gone too,” said Rei.
“Maybe we should go look for them,” said Ruby. So they split up to go look for them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
 
Jade and Kai were sitting on the roof looking at the sky, it was late but they didn't care. Kai kept his distance from the girl for there was something about her. He was disciplined in Biovolt.
Flashback
“Remember Kai women are dangerous things. They only want your money. They are greedy you must not fall under temptation keep as far as them as possible”
Kai nodded and obeyed.
 
End Flashback
 
“I will never forget that,” he whispered.
He heard Jade say something but completely ignored her.
“Can't you speak,” she said. Kai didn't reply.
“I guess that means no,” she sighed, “shame speaking is a great gift”
“Shut up” he said simply.
“Hah, it speaks!!” she said sarcastically, “not very nice first words”
Kai opened one eye to look at her then closed it.
“Fine…be that way” she muttered.
She stood up and walked towards the stairs. She turned to look at him.
“They're looking for us….we better go.”
She turned and went. Kai waited until she was out of sight then followed before whispering to himself, “Stupid girl.”
 
In the end of the day they all said goodbye and went home. They had made 6 friends few enemies and a major fight they needed a rest. However Sapphire couldn't wait for school.
“Rei” was all she said before she drifted off to sleep.
 
 
Okay I know the ending was crap but oh well live with it and I will try harder to make it better and update sooner. This chapter is for spookagirland Whatsernamefor keeping me going All you people who read my stories please Review