Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Your Curse, My Curse ❯ Rainstorm ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Seriously, tell me if you guys care.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the meeting…

"As you know, the team StarSpin has recently lost a member."

"I know. My friend Kitsu was moved up to captain." Xui said.

"We want you to fill in for Valor Flight."

(valor was their old team captain)

"I'll think about it." Xui said, walking away.

The beach………..

Hilary was lying on the beach, Tyson and Max were sitting because they had cramps from swimming right after eating, Rei was swimming, Kenny was sitting, and Kai? Probably somewhere swimming far from everyone.

"Hilary!"

She turned around and saw Xui running toward them wearing a blue swimsuit.

"Hi Xui. How'd your meeting go?" Hilary asked.

"Odd. Never mind whe-" Xui started.

"Xui!"

Kitsu was running toward them in a purple swimsuit. Along with her was a twelve year old girl with green hair to her chin and braided white bangs to her shoulders, blue eyes, and a green swimsuit. Also with them was a girl with layered white hair, purple-green eyes, a black swimsuit, and a surfboard.

"Kitsu, Mikki, Leah! What are you doing here?" Xui asked.

"Xui, Mikki and Leah are on the team. Remember?"

The twelve year old started bouncing around, "Hi Xui! I really really missed you but I don't know how long it's been, I think it was a week but hey, I don't keep time!"

"It's been about a week Mikki." The girl with white hair said.

Rei walked back in, "Who are they?"

Xui pointed to them, "You guys already met Kitsu. Mikki's the hyper one and Leah's the other one. Mikki and Leah are sisters."

Leah rolled her eyes, "I have no idea how I'm related to Mikki."

"Really? I thought we were sisters…." Mikki said cluelessly.

Kai eventually came back in and Kitsu moved in.

"Hi, I'm Kitsu Purachina. I know what you're thinking and I'm free on Saturday." Kitsu said.

Kai pushed her off him, "I was thinking more like `what a moron'." He went back underwater and swam away.

"Don't mind him! He's probably going to his shark brethren." Tyson mumbled.

"Sharks?" Mikki asked.

"He used to be on a team called the Blade Sharks." Dizzi spoke up.

"Artificial voice? Which program did you use? Or did you connect the wires and form an artificial mind?" Mikki asked.

Xui blinked, "You're not surprised?"

"Well I'm not a moron." Mikki said.

"We should get to the tournament. Bye!" Kitsu said, dragging them off.

The tournament…..

"These are the teams competing for a spot in the semi-finals! The All-Stars! The Majestics! The White Tigers! The Demolition Boys! The Bladebreakers! Two new teams: the Galaxy Group and Evolution! And-" The announcer, AJ, was cut off.

"The old team StarSpin with a new member and name! The Destiny Dreamers with Rei Kon from the Bladebreakers cousin: Xui Li! I just hope she blades as well as her cousin! This team was almost beaten too easily last year!" the other announcer, BJ, yelled.

"Why are you yelling?!" Xui asked, but had to yell for them to hear.

"Why are you yelling?!" They retorted.

"So you can hear me!"

"That's why we're doing it!"

"But you have microphones!" Xui yelled back.

The announcers blinked then said, "And those are your competing teams!"

BJ smashed AJ down, "The All-Stars against the Destiny Dreamers! The Demolition Boys against the Majestics! Galaxy Group against Evolution! And the Bladebreakers against the White Tigers!"

After a while….

Mikki had been beaten by Michael, Kitsu had beaten Eddy, and Xui was up against Emily.

"3…2….1…Let it rip!"

"Go Rain!"

Rain came out of her bit chip and started circling around Trygator.

"Trygator, Water Smash!"

Trygator hit Rain, but Trygator was surrounded by a tornado.

"Rain, Hurricane Wave!"

The hurricane closed in on Trygator and Rain flew up above it, sending more rain down on Trygator.

"Trygator get out of the there!"

Trygator moved out of the hurricane and it stopped. Trygator charged at Rain, pinning her against the stadium wall.

"Rain, Endless Cry!"

Rain started making a loud shrilling noise, causing Trygator to spin out of control, right into the stadium wall.

"Finish this Rain!"

Rain crossed her wings together then forced them out. It formed an X shape blast that hit Trygator.

"Winner, Xui Li of the Destiny Dreamers!" AJ yelled.

Xui smiled at Emily, "You were good."

"You did great. I should train Trygator more against that. I'll be routing for you in the finals!" Emily said, walking back to her team.

"Pretty good…for an amateur."

Xui turned around and stared in horror at…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cliffie! R&R to find out who he/she is!