Black Cat Fan Fiction ❯ Forced by Desire ❯ turn of events ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forced by Desire
Chapter 3: Turn of events
Weak and sore, Train collapsed next to Leon. Looking at the blue haired boy, Train noticed the mischievous smile before Leon got up and started fingering Train's entrance. Train gasped and tried to get up but found he couldn't. Leon was using his air talent to hold hi still.
Leon smiled at Train's struggles before burying himself hilt deep into Train's tight ass, then he went hard and fast. Train moaned at the feel of him there and groaned when Leon took his newly erection member in his hand, stroking him.
Leon thrusted in deep, hitting Train's prostate over and over again, stroking him at the same time, making the older writher under him. Train ground his hips against Leon's before screaming as his release came, strong and fierce, spilling over the bed and the youngers' hands.
Leon moaned as Train cam, he thrusted deeper a few more times before cumin, filling Train to the brim. Leon pulled his now limp member out of Train, spilling some excess cum onto the bed. He lay next to Train on the bed and cuddled up to him.
“Leon” asked Train, “Leon looked at him and train smiled down, kissing him on the head Train whispered “we might want to get dressed, Eve and Sven will be back soon”.
Leon stared at him and then grabbed his and Train's clothes from the floor. Once dressed, he grabbed Train and dragged him out of the house.
“Where we going?” asked Train as they ran through the forest. Leon stopped and turned around, pushing Train against the tree. Leon kissed him hard, pulling back for a breath he said “I want another round before we part”.
Then Leon pushed Train to the ground, using wind to hide them from view before attacking Train's body again.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;…………….
Could you please review and suggest some new pairings, we have run out. We are working on another one now but I need another idea for when we have completed those two.
Thanks
Ed and AL