Black Cat Fan Fiction ❯ shock ❯ found ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shock
 
Chapter 1: found
 
“Looks like someone arrived before us” said Sven, looking at the remains of the ground floor and entrance of the castle that Creed was supposedly in. rocks were everywhere, chunks, bits and dust still swirling in the air.
 
Sven, Train and Eve wandered through the rubble and when they reached the last standing stair case, Sven stopped and looked over his shoulder. Train was still there but Eve had disappeared.
 
“Where's Eve?” asked Sven, Train shrugged and said “the princess will be alright” before continuing up the stairs. Sven glared at him, looked around and then followed Train up the stairs.
 
Meanwhile, Eve wandered through the rocks, then she spotted a board, sticking straight up and looking very out of place amongst the grey rocks.
 
She jumped over to where the board was and looked around, no one was there. Eve transformed her hand into a huge hammer and then proceeded to smash the rocks around the area where the board was.
 
An arm flopped down and then a head with blue hair appeared. Eve went over and pushed the last chunk covering the boys' legs off him. He didn't move, Eve placed an ear on his chest and heard the thump of the boys heart still working, Eve sighed in relief.
 
She stood up and picked the boy up in her arms, then carefully making her way across the rocks, followed the direction Train and Sven had gone.
 
 
Upstairs, Train fired a burst bullet, Creed ducked and the round it the wall behind him. The round hit the wall and then time stilled for the few seconds, then the wall exploded. The wall shattered, chunks of rocks fell off and then the floor collapsed beneath their feet. “Train, let's go!” shouted Sven, Train jumped off the remains of the floor and he and Sven fell into the lake surrounding the castle.
 
“Eve!” shouted Sven, looking around frantically as they emerged from the river. He looked up and then relaxed as he saw Eve flying toward them, carrying a limp boy with blue hair in her arms. She landed gracefully next to him, before laying the boy gently on the grass.
 
“Who's that?” asked Train, looking down at the unconscious boy. Eve blushed slightly but didn't answer, instead she just picked him up again and headed to the car.
 
Sven looked at Train and then shrugged. He walked to the drivers seat and started the car, while Train sat in the passenger seat. Eve sat in the back with the boys head resting in her lap.
 
Leon groaned and opened his eyes, looking straight into a pair of pink eyes framed with blond hair. `What happened to me and where am i?' thought Leon, his head ached and so did his body. He looked up again and saw the girl was smiling.
 
Eve smiled at the boy, “he's awake” she said. Sven stopped the car and he and Train looked back at Eve. The boys eyes were open and he was staring up at Eve.
 
He struggled to sit up so Eve gently helped him. The boy looked around, stunned. Train grew inpatient and asked “so, who are you kid?”. The boy looked pissed off at that but replied “Leon”.
 
Leon looked around him, he was in the backseat of a car with three pairs of eyes trained on him. He went to the door, opened it and tried to stand up only to fall back again.
 
The blond girl caught him and laid him back down on the seat his head resting on her lap again. This was the last thing Leon saw before he fell into a world of black.
 
“Poor kid, been through a lot. Let's get him back to my place” said Sven, starting the car back up. `Leon' thought Eve, `nice name to go with a nice body'. Eve had noticed that Leon's chest was quite toned and muscular too, and he had a fiery spirit to go. Eve blushed slightly at these thoughts.
 
An hour later they reached his house, Eve carried Leon inside and insisted that she look after his wounds. Sven said he would go and get food supplies, since they were running low again. “Back in a few hours” said Train, following Sven out the door.
 
Eve heard the door shut and the car leave, Eve then grabbed the bandages and went back to the room. Blushing gently she removed his goggles, jacket and top, hissing in a breath at the site of him laying there.
 
Eve lightly brushed her fingers along Leon's chest, then she placed a bandage around his head and another on his shoulder. She sat down and watched him for a few minutes before, on an impulse, got up, knelt nest to Leon on the bed and placed her head on his chest, closing her eyes.
 
Leon sighed, opened his eyes and spotted the blond head resting on him. Smiling slightly he wrapped his arms around the girl, hearing her gasp before snuggling closer.
 
“What's your name?” Leon asked, the girl looked up and smiled, then said “Eve”. Leon noticed his pants were a least three sizes to tight at that moment. He sat up and claimed Eve's lips, hearing her moan against him.