Black Cat Fan Fiction ❯ shock ❯ the unexpected ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shock
 
Chapter 2: The Unexpected
 
 
Eve was so amazed at how good he tasted and felt against her body. She kissed him deeply, feeling Leon's hands at the back of her head, supporting her gently and stroking her back.
 
Eve brushed her hand against Leon's chest, smiling as he gasped. Slowly moving her hand downwards, she started to undo his zipper, smiling as he hissed in a breath.
 
Leon was gasping at the feel of Eve's hands undoing his zipper and then he hissed as his pants fell free, slipping to the ground and exposing his erection to the cold air.
 
Leon kissed Eve deeply, undoing her dress and watching it slid to the floor. Leon picked Eve up and carried her to the bed, laying her on it and exposing her to him.
 
Leon hissed as she took him into her hand, gently stroking him from hilt to tip. Eve gasped when Leon's fingers' found the most private part of her body, then moaned as he slid one finger deep into her. Eve relished at how good he felt on top of her.
 
Eve decided it was her turn to tease, she pulled him up next to her and burned a trail of kisses down his chest. Once she reached the centre of his body Eve looked up and saw he was watching her, she smiled and then took him into her mouth.
 
Leon gasped as Eve's tongue swirled over the tip of his erection and then going down to his sac and then back up, her gently sucking him was almost enough to make him come then and there. Eve smiled and then sucked even harder.
 
Leon that it was time to stop teasing, he pulled her up and rolled over so she was positioned underneath him, stroking her breast and making her hiss.
 
Eve looked up at Leon as he slowly pushed his tip toward the centre of her body. He circled her entrance, stroking her cilt and watching as she withered from the pleasure of it.
 
Then he pushed himself into her wet heat, breaking her seal before stopping as her muscles clenched around him. Eve tensed as pain erupted through her body, interrupting her pleasure.
 
Leon kissed her ear and licked her earlobe until she relaxed and then he went the rest of the way. When he was totally sheathed in her tight wet heat, he groaned, she was so warm and tight. He settled into a slow, easy ride till she got used to him.
 
Eve enjoyed the feel of his thickness inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist to give him more access and drive him even deeper. She started riding him faster, thrusting herself against him with eagerness.
 
Leon watched as Eve experienced her orgasm, it came so fierce she screamed and buried her head against his shoulder until it subsided.
 
Leon drove himself harder, thrusted against her and hitting a sweet spot over and over again, then he joined her in paradise, spilling his seed deep inside her body. Then he collapsed next to her, weak and spent.
 
Eve snuggled down next to him and promptly fell asleep, pulling the covers over them. Later that afternoon, she woke up and heard Sven's car pulling up in front of the house.
 
Eve quickly dressed herself and the still sleeping Leon, who woke up as she did so. Leon was about to say something but Eve shook her head sadly. She kissed him and whispered “nothing to Sven, Train or anyone else, to be safe”. Leon nodded and then slipped out the window as Sven and Train walked in.
 
They came in, loaded with food. Sven noticed the empty bed and said “where did Leon go?”. Eve smiled and said “he left”, looking at the open window, wondering when she would see Leon again.
 
Three Months Later
 
“Sven?” asked Eve, looking down and blushing slightly. Sven looked and sai “Yeah, what's wrong?” , Sven wondered why Eve was been so bashful. Eve looked up at him and said “I'm pregnant”.
 
 

Please review, I would like to know what readers think so I can improve my stories.