Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chronicles of the Moon ❯ Blood of Old ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.
 
A/n: Osamu comes to his twin to pull her out. Things become complicated when Osamu becomes involved. The ekimmu; Annaka shows herself again as Asuna tries to save one and in hopes to save much. Some histories of torture and intrigue are revealed. Thank you so much for reading and Darklord: THANK YOU for the review. Please let me know what you think!
 
Blood of Old
 
She had done nothing. Her Shouten family had handled everything. Not that she cared and she could not bring herself to speak. Hanaj's body had been found by her and now she was in a stupor. Hideaki had returned from Panyu and he was horrified at all that had occurred. She slept a lot and she woke up screaming that she had blood on her hands. Maec had separated her from her bound; she still felt them and she was still bound to them but she was not in danger if they were hurt or killed. Hanaj's death proved it and Yung had not a clue exactly how Maec had done so. The note had given instructions but Yung could not reproduce the effects exactly. They were together but separate and that was the only way to describe the effects of spell and potion the late Shouten king had done. She was in the future era again and she was in the Western Palace. She only sat by the window and stared out. Sesshomaru was so pleased to see Hideaki that he insisted and demanded that the general not return. Hideaki did not feel it was honorable. Augusta was reserved as well and quiet but she was trying to coax Asuna into eating more but her eldest daughter ate barely and drank only water. Sesshomaru could not understand his child; he figured she should be thrilled that the Shouten bastard was dead and he demanded she get over depression. She only stared at her sire blankly and went back to staring at the scenery.
 
“Sesshomaru-sama, she is speaking to no one. I do not understand either.” Hideaki stated softly.
 
“It will not do. You have training to do so go. This Sesshomaru will watch over your mate and pup.” He commanded.
 
“Hai my lord.” His best friend said bowing.
 
Hideaki sighed and he went to Tsukiko and kissed her softly on the head. She gave him a beautiful smile and his heart melted. He stood up and he went to leave and he saw an inu he recognized. Yuudai stopped and stared at him as if seeing a ghost.
 
“General Hideaki?” He asked stunned.
 
“Yuudai? How are you?” He asked smiling.
 
“I am well but you are and we did and this is crazy.” Yuudai stated stuttering.
 
“I am Hideaki from before my demise and hai I know of it. I am not here to interfere General Yuudai. I am here to study with my kin and become stronger. Lady Asuna managed to kill the Shouten King.” He informed the young inu.
 
“Chuusin did that?” He asked surprised.
 
“Chuusin? You call her chuusin?” Hideaki asked.
 
“Hai. She still calls me karuson.” Yuudai chuckled.
 
Hideaki followed Yuudai and he was curious and he admitted to himself a little jealous. Yuudai had always had a special relationship with her and Asuna did not acknowledge him when he entered and he neared her.
 
“Chuusin? It is Yuudai. Look at me.” He commanded.
 
She barely looked at him and he searched her face.
 
“Yuzuna came back. She had the pups Chuusin. They say you will not talk. You killed him?” Yuudai asked.
 
She said nothing and he sighed. He kissed her crest and he let her be. Hideaki followed and he wanted to ask a bunch of questions.
 
“Ask away.” The younger man said.
 
“You and Asuna?” He asked.
 
“Best friends from the toddlers. You know that sir. You know of the battle?” He asked the older general.
 
“Some hai. She will not tell me all the details but she told me you gave me honors.” Hideaki said.
 
“Chuusin fought what we thought was Bai Gu Jing. Turned out to be Sanra tr'Awnhi I think. She delivered you to her. Chuusin sent you on ahead to gather information and such. She never forgave herself for doing so. She blamed herself for your death. I was given field command after your funeral.” He explained.
 
“I have been told what a credit you did my training. I am well pleased Yuudai. You did your father proud I am sure.” The older man said stiffly.
 
“I know you did not like my father. Hell, sometimes I did not like my father. I am a soldier and he was a statesmen. I got killed in the Battle of Changchun and Asuna ended up having a fling with him. Bastard fathered my sister Yuzuna. I ended up raising her after he was killed by the Shouten.” He said wistfully.
 
“Then how are you here?” He asked shocked.
 
“Oh. The Tomoshibi. They can do that you know but it breaks all sorts of rules in Soul Society. Asuna pissed off Kaimei who is the head Tomoshibi and it is really complicated. They fought and she humiliated him and he brought me back knowing she was involved with my sire.” The younger general stated.
 
“I can see how that would cause issue.” Hideaki nodded.
 
“Oh hai. I was the West's Consort. I still am.” He shrugged.
 
Hideaki looked at him in surprise and he felt foolish being here. He politely excused himself and he ported to Panyu. He was in a very modern palace and he was told his uncle was still alive and he was also told that he had another one as well. Hideaki walked cautiously along the palace halls and he heard sparring. He walked politely in and Sheng was sparring Jin. The elder Panyu was breathing hard and his little brother was too good with a katana.
 
“Hideaki! Welcome!” Jin said stopping and bowing.
 
“Lord Jin.” He said bowing.
 
“Hideaki? The Hideaki?” Sheng asked curiously.
 
“Hai. You are Sheng?” Hideaki asked.
 
“Hai. I am Sheng. These are my sons Kazuo and Hiroto. It is good to meet you again although I am certain that you do not know me yet.” He said bowing low.
 
Hideaki was dizzy and he nodded to all the inu of Panyu descent. The twins had Sesshomaru's eyes and he knew they were Asuna's eldest born sons. The twins were grinning and he could hear the buzz of a mental conversation.
 
“Boys!” Sheng growled.
 
“Sorry Chichi.” Kaz said smirking.
 
Itsuyo was here and she ran into the dojo. She flew into Jin's arms and he picked her up and hugged her tightly.
 
“How is my princess?” He asked sweetly.
 
“I am well Father. Is it time for my training?” She asked.
 
“Hai. Hiroto and Kaz would you join us?” Jin asked.
 
“Hai.” They said in unison.
 
Hideaki became enmeshed in his extended family and he went about training to learn all there was about being a Panyu inu. He realized that Sheng was a more powerful telepath then his brother and he felt fortunate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna continued to stare at the grounds of the Western Palace; Maec and Hanaj's deaths were eating her alive. Fresh tears fell down her face and she was not dealing with anything at all. She lowered her head to her knees and she began to weep. Sesshomaru stood in the doorway and he was still utterly confused.
 
“Why tears?” He demanded.
 
She said nothing and only wept on. Sesshomaru began to suspect something much deeper and more profound had occurred and he would wait till she slept. Asuna finally did fall into a troubled sleep and her sire had called on her twin brother. Osamu stood in the door way and he could feel her utter pain. He felt it when he stood this close and he looked at his sire.
 
“She feels guilt. She feels such horrid guilt that it is immobilizing her.” He whispered.
 
“Why?” Sesshomaru asked not understanding.
 
“I do not know Father. I only feel her pain. She feels as though it should have been different. I can see her dream. She is dreaming of the wraith's death.” He said shutting his eyes.
 
Sesshomaru frowned and he wondered why even in death the bastard had to haunt her. Osamu heard the words as Asuna had heard them and he was stunned. He did not repeat such intimate words and it was no wonder his sister was shutting down. She had killed someone she had cared deeply for; he was certain she even loved him. She was now pregnant with his child and it was destroying her. Osamu waited on his father to leave and he went to lie next to his twin and he wrapped his arm around her and held her as she dreamed her nightmare. Eventually she woke up and she felt her womb mate next to her.
 
“Osamu.” She whispered.
 
“Hai. Sister why have you not shared with me?” Osamu asked softly.
 
“Could not. You have had your life with Aya. You are happy again.” Asuna whispered.
 
“You are not just my sister Asuna! You are my twin and my conscious. You should be able to come to me either in telepathy or in person. I would never shun you. I would never judge you.” He said fiercely.
 
“I should have saved him. I knew there was something deeper in him but the madness and sickness made him cruel and evil! He did such horrid things and he was a victim as well. Osamu there was something in him worth saving and I destroyed him!” She said beginning to weep.
 
“Did he not say he was doing it for you and your two pups? Asuna, he was atoning long enough to make it better for them. He sacrificed himself for them.” Osamu pointed out.
 
“I had reached him! I could have helped him and all I ever did was hate him. I could have helped him. I could have saved him. Osamu, I killed the father of Takeo and my girl pup. How could I? How could I?” She said getting hysterical.
 
He grabbed her and held her tightly. She was sobbing and she could not even get started on Hanaj.
 
“Asuna, you went back for the basilisk. You will go back for Maec.” He whispered.
 
“Everyone hates him!” Asuna whispered in a strained voice.
 
“I know. This is not something you can talk about. Thing about this slip stream stuff is that some stuff will happen no matter what and some can change, right?” He said holding her face.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
“I know nothing of the Shouten except what I saw of them occasionally. I always had my kitsune and kumo. I failed you but I will not do so again.” Osamu whispered fiercely.
 
“Osamu!” She cried into his silver hair.
 
“I love my mate so much sister but we shared our mother's womb. We slept in the same futon till we were eighty. When you died I almost went insane. You are part of me even when you are not here. I always feel you. Now I feel this utter despair and I have to help you. When do we go?” He asked.
 
“I need to search the eras. I need to know if he can be redeemed. Nia and Caridad have to happen but Kami that makes him horrid.” She said sighing.
 
“Let us observe for now, okay?” He said kissing her crest.
 
“Okay.” Asuna nodded.
 
“You know I have an idea and it is dangerous but Juria will not support this. Neither will the Jings.” He said holding her tightly.
 
“Hai.” His twin sighed.
 
“So we go to where that ekimmu onna came from. We go ask our great grandmere to come out and play.” Osamu murmured.
 
“Kami you are a genius!” She blurted.
 
He smiled and he just held her. It had taken her twin to pull her out and now she had a plan. Asuna could deal with a plan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Osamu and Asuna stood in Stonehenge and they were looking around. They felt the power of the ancient place and her brother decided to be an arrogant ass. He sat down in the middle and looked around.
 
“Annaka Novak! Listen here old lady. I am Osamu Orlovich and I want to talk to the ether bitch that birthed that whore Danika!” He yelled.
 
“Osamu!” Asuna growled.
 
“What?” He grinned.
 
“Yes boy. What?” A golden haired being appeared.
 
Osamu blinked at the ekimmu onna and she had glacial green eyes and fangs that showed a little even with her lips closed. Her eyes really captured his attention and they were nasty and mean as she perused him. Annaka looked at the great grandson and he was striking. He looked like the arrogant tart of her great granddaughter and she smiled her fangy smile.
 
“Hello children. What do you want?” Annka smiled.
 
“We want you to do something great granny dear.” He smirked.
 
Asuna was shocked at his brazenness but her twin knew what he was doing. This ancient could not stand weak beings and she circled Osamu as he smirked like a smart ass.
 
“Ask.” She stated.
 
“Want you to send us back in the stream. You are an ancient bitch; probably were a wraith or uppyr at one time millions of years ago.” Osamu said crossing his arms and smiling.
 
“I was empusae at one time. There was no difference between wraith and uppyr. Stupid wraiths.” She scoffed.
 
“Okay. So can you do it? Or are you just a big fat old and ancient joke?” He grinned.
 
“I will send you back. I like you. I like you a lot.” She grinned widely as she stepped right in his face.
 
“Sorry granny. I do not do old bags.” He smirked.
 
“Oh sweet boy. I am ekimmu. I can go anywhere to anytime I want. If I wanted you to sprout it now and come like a fountain then you would.” Annka said nose to nose to Osamu.
 
“Wow. Old ass blood. Yuck.” He grinned.
 
“Your brother has balls Isha Novak Sahen. You want to see our boy when he was young? How young girl? Marvelous man he is. He would have been one of us if you had not killed him. You will be one of us. You too little boy. I would like to know who you were. So handsome.” She said grinning widely.
 
“You will help us?” Asuna asked softly.
 
“This time yes. I like him. I like him a lot. Be careful Osamu. Be very careful as you have not tapped your blood drinking side like your sister has. You are incubus boy. You will be marvelous.” She smiled.
 
A window opened in one of the stones and Annaka was gone. Osamu pulled Asuna through and they were smack in the middle of Hueco Mundo. She looked around and they were in the desert.
 
“You should not have flirted with her Osamu.” She admonished.
 
“She helped us.” He growled.
 
“You have suppressed your uppyr half much. Do not awaken it brother. You will regret it.” Asuna snapped at him.
 
“Please. Damn sister. I am five centuries old. If I have not begun to change now then when would I? You began to change at a century. Now this is Wacky Mundo?” He asked.
 
“Hai.” She snickered.
 
“Hmm. Kind of nasty. Well my womb mate let us figure out how old this Shouten is and get the hell out of here.” Osamu snapped at her.
 
She made a face and she ported them. They were in Astana and she was looking around. It was quite beautiful and she was searching for Maec's aura. Osamu saw her hands shake and she saw a younger Maec. He was in the main hall that also served as the throne room and he was actually smiling as he dealt with what appeared to be foreign wraiths she had no never seen. His smile caught her off guard and his long hair was down. His pale skin was shown off by a velvet brocade tunic and she was breathing hard.
 
“Good Kamis sister. You have it bad.” He whispered.
 
“Sorry. I hate myself right now. I need to know what era this is. I need to get him alone. I want you to mask your presence and hide in the walls.” She commanded.
 
“Hai.” He said porting.
 
Asuna pulsed her aura and Maec looked up. He knew this aura and he stood up immediately. He left the foreign wraiths and he hurriedly walked into a darkened hall. The aura moved and weaved and he finally saw her. She wore some manner of a long gown in a pale gold color. Maec had been fantasizing of the stranger for months now and here she was. He blinked his dark brown eyes at her and she was trembling. He had done things but he could be redeemed now. Asuna did not think and she moved to him and kissed him. He was astonished but he did not stop her and in fact kissed her back. Her hands became buried in his brown-black hair and her passionate caress got wilder. Maec was dazed as it made him tremble. Maec pulled his mouth away to speak and she whined.
 
“No. Do not stop. Please. I need you.” Asuna whimpered.
 
His eyes widened and her words actually stunned him. Maec narrowed his eyes and she was not being hateful and she lifted shaking hands to him.
 
“Please. Do not do that. I am sorry. I am sorry.” She said kissing his mouth.
 
She kissed him more and sought entrance to his mouth. He groaned softly as she slipped past his lips and ran her tongue along his hard palate and sucked on his tongue. This woman was fevered and she ported them to his bedroom. He moaned as she began to undress him and bared his body quickly. Truly he was dazed and he felt lips on his shoulder as she left wet open mouth kisses from his clavicle to his pectoral. Maec tr'Awnhi had not felt this since Nia or Caridad. His eyes rolled back as she tongued his nipple. He had not bothered with his jewelry this day and he found his flesh overly sensitive. This woman nibbled the flat nub and he was moaning softly.
 
“Why have come back?” He demanded in a broken question.
 
Asuna was busy tasting his skin and she lifted her mouth a little and she took his hand and pressed it in. His eyes widened and he was stunned. She also proceeded to wrap her hand around him. Raw desire crossed her features and he was further put into a spin when he saw so many emotions cross her features. Asuna pumped his length and he was groaning so perfectly.
 
“Maec.” She husked in such a deep voice.
 
“Yes?” he asked in his dazed tone.
 
She leaned him back and continued to just touch. Maec saw tears in her eyes and her dress was easily removed. She slipped off the straps and it slipped down to her hips. He wanted her he realized. He wanted this woman that he had no idea who she was. His hands went to her hips and pulled the gold colored silk down and she wore nothing underneath. She did not stop touching him and his mind was muddled heavily. This was not his norm but it was a good change he decided. Asuna kicked out of her dress and she moved over him.
 
“You realize how beautiful you are?” Asuna asked him.
 
“Woman you are nuts. It is my turn to speak such frivolity.” He tried to joke.
 
“Hai. You are beautiful Maec Ruwon tr'Awnhi. So beautiful.” She said leaning down and meeting his lips.
 
Maec released a strangled moan and she slipped down his girth slowly. She decided she was going to make slow and consuming love to him. She was going to show him proper love making. She was going to show him how it was supposed to be. Maec trembled under her and she pressed her forehead to his.
 
“Exquisite man. You make me feel so much. Shall I tell you what I feel?” She asked him barely kissing his cheek.
 
“Yes.” Maec whispered.
 
“I love you. You have made me love you. You have made me crave you.” She said moving up and down his shaft leisurely.
 
He was confused and his head rolled to the side as she moved so slowly and she squeezed his cock tightly. Nia had been so innocent and this woman was not innocent but she felt heavenly.
 
“I am glad you know so much about me woman but I know not a damn thing about you.” He cried out.
 
“You will. Tell me you need me Maec. Please?” Asuna asked.
 
“Fine! I need you. Please more. I want more. Let me take you.” Maec gasped in need.
 
Maec rolled them and stared down at her. His eyes perused her and he forced himself to pull back from her body. His eyes had bled silver and he lowered his head to suckle her breast. She shut her eyes as pleasure washed over her and through her. By the Gods she was ripe. Something had changed and occurred between them and she moaned for him. Maec felt pain wash over him as he realized that it was utterly amazing to feel a woman that professed deep feelings.
 
“Maec. Kamis Maec. I want you to. Please do it. Please.” She whispered out as he took his time ravishing her breast.
 
“Do what exactly lover?” He asked in a sexy tone.
 
“Take in my orgasm.” Asuna asked breathlessly.
 
“Know of that do you? You want that?” Maec husked as he slipped fingers into her deeply.
 
He worked her erogenous zone and she moaned more sweetly for him. He was so caught up in her beautiful moans and he noticed her breathing becoming hitched. He continued to work her and he slid down her body as he latched onto her labia. He gently put his fangs into the tender and swollen sex of his new lover and she rasped as she arched into his mouth. He could taste so much power in her blood and he could taste her incredible high as he drank from the intimate spot. He used his tongue on her clit as he sucked to facilitate another climax and she screamed. It was beautiful as she jerked and trembled as he fed. Maec finally released her and she was running hands over stomach and breasts.
 
“Was that enough or should you like more? I assure you I would love to give you more.” He mumbled drunk.
 
“More. I want to feel all of you. Every part of you.” She groaned.
 
“Every part of me? Nasty girl.” He grinned.
 
Asuna grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers and his eyes rolled back.
 
“Do you wish me to sink my fangs into you? Tell me where and I will feed from you till you flow.” Asuna whispered.
 
“I am so hard right now.” Maec giggled.
 
Asuna sat up and bit off her claws. His eyes lit up and he slammed his head back against his many pillows. He was groaning and getting so wild as she whispered such words of praise and some utterly filthy things too. They took their time as they brought each other to the brink over and over. Maec needed to come badly but this woman slinked beside him as she toyed with his piercings.
 
“Close your eyes.” She asked softly.
 
“Fine!” Maec growled.
 
She closed her eyes too and she was willing herself into a trance like state. She was letting herself go and Maec could feel her leaving her corporeal state. His eyes flew open and he looked at her. His chest constricted and she was going to snare him he realized. Physical pleasure was one thing but this was another altogether. He was fixing to be supremely angry and her hand grabbed his. Maec tr'Awnhi was dragged into ether form by a corporeal being and he was blinded. She was Tomoshibi. He was certain she was a damned light wraith. She also was so fucking beautiful that it stole his breath. This female soul also joined him and he was moaning and combusting. His consciousness lost track of everything and when he came to he was solid again. He was also still freakishly hard and this female had actually taken him into their natural states and made love to him. Asuna stirred and she was feeling the aftermath of the mental joining and she moved so that she began to lave up his length. Maec shouted out and his hands became entangled in her hair.
 
“You are Tomoshibi?” He demanded as she licked along his vein and he groaned out.
 
“Was.” She murmured.
 
“Was? Oh Gods! I need to fill you with my seed! Now! Now woman!” He snarled.
 
Asuna flipped onto her back. Maec slammed into her and groaned in relief. She had gotten him worked up and crazed. She cried out as he took her hard. She arched and moaned harder as he reached for completion. Asuna jerked his mouth to hers and he lashed his tongue to hers hungrily as it became surreal. She still would not stop kissing him and he actually snarled as he came so fucking hard. She spasmed harshly as well and she whimpered into the kiss. Maec slowly withdrew from her mouth and he was breathing really fast.
 
“What is your name?” He demanded.
 
“I am Asuna.” She whispered.
 
“Asuna. You are obviously Japanese.” He said grunting as he pulled out of her.
 
His body was feeling tremors of pleasure still and they had done every conceivable thing. They had been in his bed for hours and she looked so fucking beautiful as she lay there with trembling legs.
 
“I am Japanese. I have lived several lifetimes and I was Tomoshibi at one time. I seem to have gained some of my yoki from that life. I am empusae and inu this life.” She explained.
 
“Corporeal blood drinker.” Maec whispered with silvering eyes.
 
“Who can teleport directly into Hueco Mundo and can have your lusciousness whenever she likes.” She lewdly stated.
 
His eyes were wide and she was watching him.
 
“So you say you have feelings for me corporeal. Why?” He demanded.
 
“I have a son whose name is Maiell Takeo tr'Awnhi.” She said watching his face.
 
“Maiell? That means beloved son.” He said frowning.
 
“Hai.” She yawned and Maec lay down.
 
She moved over to him and she ran her tongue up from his belly to his chin. Maec watched her and he was unsure. His gut instinct was to be suspicious but she began to kiss along his neck and he was loosing his will to her tenderness. Asuna continued to kiss all along his throat and down his chest. She looked up and looked around his room. She smirked and she jumped up. Asuna slinked over to his bureau and found his jewelry. She brought them over to him and he watched her curiously. She began to put his nipple rings in and he moaned softly and he gasped as she manipulated them.
 
“You enjoy my royal trappings?” He asked smiling as he enjoyed the jolts.
 
“I have learned to enjoy them hai. Now I will tell you what I wish.” She smiled widely.
 
“What is that?” Maec demanded.
 
“I should like you to get your belly button pierced for me. I have in mind a present.” She said humming.
 
“Oh really?” He asked almost laughing.
 
“Hai.” Asuna nodded seriously.
 
“Then I shall have it done. When do I get my present?” He demanded.
 
“When I can locate it.” She said as she proceeded to put in the rest of his piercings.
 
Asuna had given him a passion filled afternoon and evening. When he woke in the morning; she was gone but she had left a rose on the pillow and a note. She had written that she looked forward to locating his present and to expect her that evening. She requested that he be alone and his breathing was too fast. This was simply so freakishly romantic that he was unaccustomed to it. Maec actually sprung up out of bed and decided to do as she wished. She wanted his damn belly button pierced; what was one more piercing to a Shouten king?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna and Osamu were in a Kazak town and she was looking through many different types of jewelry. Her twin was rolling his eyes and he was being stared at by both men and onna and that made him uncomfortable. Asuna was amused and she found something that interested her immensely. It was white gold that attached from the belly ring to groin piercings. She was highly amused by the Shouten and their version of royal trappings; they were trappings all right. Asuna fingered the fine spun gold and she paid for the chain and Osamu made a dramatic effect of rolling his eyes. He was amused by her antics and he ported away when night came on.
 
Maec had been in trade negotiations all day and he had knocked Sanra into next week. He hated his cunt sister more then anyone would know and he figured the succubus would not show. He growled as he took his bath and he went about his business and he spent time with Nveid, Hanaj, and Arturo, His boys made him proud and now he was in his bed and he truly contemplated on calling on one of his wives or even Yung. He sighed and he laid down his book he had been reading. Asuna was watching him from the shadows and she was masked. He stood up and went to head to the door. He wore only a light robe and he suddenly felt hands fingering the ring that had been put in his belly button.
 
“Hello.” She said in his ear.
 
“How long have you been here?” Maec asked breathlessly.
 
“I have watched you all night. You wanted to touch yourself but you almost called on a wife or even the Koval prince. I might wish to witness that.” Asuna murmured licking his lobe into her mouth.
 
“You kept your word.” He moaned softly.
 
“Hai.” She said suddenly beginning to undo his dressing gown.
 
She undid the fine spun gold and began to connect it. Maec looked down and his breath caught. His new lover had quite exquisite taste and when she had connected the rings to the chain; she gently pulled on it. Maec gasped out loud as the sensations were in conjunction and he leaned his head back.
 
“Feels so good. Gods, it feels so good.” He groaned out rasping.
 
“Why pierce so much?” She asked as she gently pulled the chain different ways.
 
“We show off our riches by being able to wear so much gold and silver. Of course through time they became elaborate and we of course new they could bring pleasure. I would love to do the same to you.” He moaned wildly.
 
“No.” She growled in his ear.
 
“Oh well. You little strumpet! You have thought how to torture me have you not?” Maec asked in a massive lust.
 
“I chose this carefully. I want you to keep count of how many climaxes I bring you. I intend to outdo myself this evening.” Asuna said huskily in his ear.
 
“Oh Gods! Now! I am now.” He said gasping out as his cock twitched and jumped.
 
Her eyes were red as she watched him climax. She mentally groaned and she could not stand it. She moved to slip down his front and she began to lave up his seed. Maec was lost as the woman was making him see stars. It was so fucking good. There was nothing illicit or dirty in this and somehow she already carried his child. That thought alone began to make him loose it. His first was followed closely by another and Maec tr'Awnhi became a prisoner of his succubus lover.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maec was lethargic and Asuna had been here now for several weeks. Every night she came upon him and sometimes in the day when he was alone. She had even dragged him into his ether form after a short break during his trade summit. The woman was beautiful and she slathering him in so much attention. He had begun to crave her like a drug. This woman knew how to please him but it was always done with a loving hand and even the kinkiest things were done passionately and with love it seemed. Maec tr'Awnhi was falling madly in love again and he so did not want to. He could not stop himself and he was hunting food and she was hunting him and he did not know. Asuna had felt the change in his mind and she was watching him hunt down killers. That was his favorite thing she had found out and she suddenly appeared in front of him. Maec was stunned and she smirked.
 
“Hello.” She said sweetly.
 
“You are devious little thing lover. What may I do for you?” Maec asked softly but filled with passion.
 
“She has moved. Since I am in Hueco Mundo; you can feel her. Please come here.” Asuna said gently.
 
Maec looked surprised and he moved forward. She took his hand and pressed in deeply. His gasp was deep and he felt a strong wraith aura. It was also very powerful and so very feminine. His eyes stung suddenly and he met her eyes.
 
“She is kicking me strongly. I wanted you to feel her.” She said in his ear.
 
“She will be strong. Stronger then some of my sons.” He said in a heavy whisper.
 
“I suppose. There.” Asuna said pressing in his fingers.
 
“Woman, What have you done to me?” He asked softly as he cupped her chin.
 
“What have you done to me?” She asked him.
 
“I apparently got you with child twice. Why can I not see my son? How far in the stream is he?” He demanded.
 
“Far. I will get him if you wish. I will bring him to you.” She said and he attacked her mouth.
 
His lips were seeking hers and to mate hers. His soul was soothed by her presence and he found himself just talking in her presence. Her mind was keen and he enjoyed her wit. He would also make love to her and speak at the same time. Maec bent her back and his mind truly was so calm with her here.
 
“Why are you doing this?” Maec asked as he opened her hanfu.
 
“What are you doing?” Asuna asked in surprise.
 
“My mind keeps going back to the mortal city and how you took me. You were so very angry but you seemed to want me despite that.” He stated bluntly.
 
“Nothing matters anymore. I know what I need to know and this is what matters. You here and now.” She said clenching her teeth.
 
“What was your Tomoshibi name?” He asked fiercely.
 
“Why does that matter?” Asuna asked gently.
 
“Because I asked.” He growled.
 
“Maec, this is what matters. Kami Shouten. You have no idea how much I have come through and how much I come to feel for you.” She said suddenly getting angry.
 
“Really? So we were at odds. Why at odds Asuna? This is so much more pleasant but what is it that causes issue?” He demanded.
 
“Sanra! She causes issue. She causes you issue and by the Kamis I will not let her do it anymore!” She said as her eyes flashed red.
 
His eyes watched her and it occurred to him that this woman knew a whole ton of information. She also knew a ton about him. She knew of his past with his older sister and suddenly she was pressed against him and kissing him passionately. Her kisses made him loose coherent thought and she was getting wild.
 
“Maec! Let me.” She cried in his ear.
 
“Let you what?” He asked dazed.
 
His mind was stuck on Rome and all its implications. She proceeded to expose him and he let his head fall back. Maec did not feel the darkness possess him and she guided him down.
 
“What are you doing?” Maec asked through the pleasure.
 
“Making love to you. You need to be made love to. You need to feel what it is to feel to make the feeling and not fuck mindlessly in endless pursuits to feel.” Asuna whispered.
 
“You know me so well?” He tried to ask in a pissy tone but it came out as a moan.
 
She shed her clothes and his lover lowered herself on him. The tightness about undid him and she was again being risqué. He looked at her face and he could see so much.
 
“Whenever I love something; it is never for long. It is fleeting. I do not want to feel anymore.” He groaned out.
 
“So good at this. You feel so good but I feel you deeply.” She said watching.
 
“No! I do not want to feel that again. You are dangerous to me.” Maec tried to hiss.
 
She was using her body to spasm around him and he normally had very good control over his responses but he released in her scorching heat. Asuna had not used this moment to make herself find her end but she wanted him to see someone do for him but not because she had to. The Shouten king was groaning softly and she pulled herself off of him. She proceeded to port them to his chambers and he was shattered. Asuna actually went to his bathing room and she fully undressed him. Maec was feeling violently and he did not trust himself. This woman began to bathe him and he was a mess emotionally. This simple act was throwing him over an edge.
 
“Tell me your Tomoshibi name.” He demanded.
 
“Maec, this is who I am. I was Tomoshibi and perhaps I have that soul and remnants of it but I am Asuna. You know my name and that is what matters.” She said washing his manhood.
 
“If you were wraith then you belong to me. You are mine.” He whispered as if in a fever.
 
“I will be yours even if I am not wraith.” She replied softly.
 
“What are you telling me woman?” Maec asked deliriously.
 
“One, I will free you from Sanra. I will free myself from her for all times. I am having my brother bring Maiell to you.” She whispered.
 
His eyes widened and he stared at her.
 
“Brother?” Maec asked interested.
 
“I have a twin brother. He has been here.” Asuna admitted.
 
“A twin. How very nice. Is he as beautiful as you?” He demanded.
 
“He is considered quite handsome.” She nodded.
 
“Make certain Sanra does not see him. He is bringing our son here?” He asked stunned.
 
“Osamu should be here tonight. Now lovely King Maec.” She grinned.
 
Maec arched beautifully under her as she again joined him. He was so aroused beyond normal and this was so intimate. They were in the hot water and he traced her mouth with his thumb and she sucked on it lightly. He was dissolving into a puddle it felt like and they continued to kiss and touch. Maec was getting too used to this and he was getting too invested emotionally.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Osamu actually had to kidnap his own nephew; had to knock out a Shouten named Lei Jing who was stunned to see him. He knocked him out and tied him up. Asuna would be pissed but oh well. The toddler was adorable and he was playing with his uncle's hair. He goaded the ekimmu into helping him yet again and she swore “revenge” on his mouth. The young inu prince scoffed. He walked directly into Hueco Mundo and Takeo Maiell squealed.
 
“So you have been here before? Dreadful place I think but you are a cutie. Of course my twin makes pretty pups. Come little man.” He said porting into the Astana palace.
 
Maec was sleeping lightly and Asuna felt Osamu immediately. She opened Maec's door and looked around. Osamu was whispering and they argued softly as Maiell began squealing in delight to see his mother.
 
“Shush little one!” She said kissing his head.
 
“Haha! Haha!” He said in a mantra.
 
Maec popped his head up and Asuna quickly stepped back in his room and Takeo saw him. He began crying out and trying to get to Maec. He had spent time before his father before he had died and now he knew him as someone important to him.
 
“My son?” Maec whispered stunned.
 
“Hai. Takeo? Chichioya.” She said pointing to him.
 
“Chichi?” The little boy said biting his lip.
 
Maec neared him and he was beautiful. It was obvious that he was his father. The boy had his eyes but her silver hair. He also had a crescent moon on his forehead and Takeo climbed up on the bed of his own accord. He made a playful growl and he jumped on his Chichi. Maec laughed and the boy laid his head on his chest and began to make small pup noises. Takeo was outgoing and would babble non stop. He was chattering to chatter and Maec laid there with him on his chest as the boy “talked”. After some time he fell into a deep sleep. Asuna was leaning against a wall and it was obvious this Maec was entranced. The one she had executed had loved their child but he barely knew him because of the madness. Now she was determined he would know him.
 
“He is delightful!” He said softly as he watched his lover.
 
“He is a handful.” Asuna smiled.
 
“Well I think he is perfect.” Maec said making a face.
 
“He is perfect.” She agreed.
 
“Why are you hiding your brother?” He demanded.
 
“Because he has a big mouth and speaks his mind very openly.” She said honestly.
 
“I see. He is a heavy sleeper. Will you come to bed?” Maec asked.
 
“Hai.” She smiled as she climbed in.
 
Takeo was between them and Maec was stunned at how natural this seemed. He actually found himself happy. That thought frightened him but he fell asleep next to his youngest son and his lover; it was perfect.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Takeo was jumping up and down on the bed and Maec groaned when he realized it was really early. Asuna was still sleeping and he mentally sighed. He forced himself to get up and his child was grinning.
 
“Play!” He growled.
 
“Sleep.” Maec stated.
 
“Play!” Takeo yelled.
 
“Sleep!” His father retorted.
 
“Play! Takeo play! Takeo play.” He said jumping up and down more.
 
“Goodness my son. You are more like me then I will admit.” He laughed.
 
Maec heard something and he grabbed his child and Asuna sat up.
 
“Take him and go for now.” He growled.
 
“Sanra? Hell no.” Asuna growled.
 
“I do not want her seeing you or him! Do you understand me?” He said in fury.
 
“I will send Takeo on but I will not cower away.” She said getting up.
 
“You will not be seen by her! I will not have her take someone else from me!” Maec snarled in rage.
 
“Maec! I am not Nia. She was a good and honorable onna but I am more powerful then you understand.” She snapped.
 
Maec looked wildly around and Asuna saw genuine hate on his face. He also mumbled; not again.
 
“What has she done to you?” She asked with narrowed eyes.
 
“Nothing! I am the Shouten king. She is my elder sister.” He said getting more enraged.
 
Asuna pathed to Osamu who in turn ported in. He looked around at the splendor and Maec was surprised. He looked so much like Asuna but he was stunning. He was beautiful and he was certain this male was sought after much.
 
“Come Takeo! Let us see if we can chuck tree crystals at hollows.” Osamu said smirking.
 
“Yeah!!!” His nephew said jumping up and down.
 
“You are her twin?” Maec demanded.
 
“Prince Osamu Orlovich. Nice to meet king fellow. See you sister. There is the nasty aura of that whore. I have been masking you extra but she is coming this way. Say bye bye to Haha for a little while. We will make the hollows mad.” He grinned.
 
Maec went to say to not antagonize any Arrancar but Osamu ported out. Asuna stood her ground and he stared at her in anger.
 
“You will leave.” He snapped.
 
“No.” Asuna said tapping her foot.
 
“She is not a normal Shouten. I have tried to kill her! Do you not understand? She heals at an unholy rate. I have never seen such a thing. The bitch heals before your very eyes. I have tried to rip her head from her body but the wounds close up before I can finish. She has an unnatural obsession with me.” He said blanching.
 
“So to control her you have allowed it to fester. She on the other hand is so mentally unbalanced that she is convinced you belong to her. She then proceeds to get any of her rivals out of the way. I know what it is Maec. I am not stupid. She is not more powerful then you but she is as powerful. I tell you that I have injured her and she may have healed fast but not fast enough.” Asuna stated.
 
“Did you face her or her twin? My other sister is not as quick to heal. They are both superb at shape shifting. Who did you face lover? Her or Nasa?” He demanded.
 
“Do not care. She comes.” She said smugly.
 
Sanra opened his door and she at first was thrilled to see Maec but there was a woman in his room. The woman was beautiful and Asuna turned to look at her with such hate filled eyes. The Shouten king went to say something scathing but his lover moved. Demonic winds erupted from her bare hands and slammed Sanra into his wall. Paintings and old ancient figurines fell to the floor and smashed. Asuna let out her hand and her fang appeared. She was wearing a thin silk night shift but she moved fast. Sanra had not a clue what she was facing and she morphed her arm. She tried to burn the whore with kemuri but the silver haired bitch smiled cruelly. Maec's mouth dropped open and the way she fought; this woman was a warrior. She also had a complete arsenal of wind energies and Sanra was trying like hell to fight back. He knew her and next time she would be better prepared but he grabbed her hair and threw her away.
 
“What are you doing? Who the fuck is this?” She screamed.
 
“You may call me Isha Sahen you foul mouthed evil witch!” Asuna said stalking forward and Maec heard the name.
 
His brows furrowed and he was trying to remember the name as it seemed familiar. He just realized she had spoken her true wraith name and the truth hit him like a ton of bricks. He stumbled back as if he was seeing a spirit of the child he had murdered. Sanra at this moment stood no chance and she phased out. He stared at Asuna with horror and his face was completely white
 
“Isha Sahen? You do not mean Sana Sahen's child do you?” He asked practically choking.
 
“Oh Maec. It was long ago. Leave it alone.” She sighed.
 
“You are the soul of that little girl?” He demanded in shock.
 
“Hai. I was Isha Sahen.” She nodded.
 
“Now I see. This is revenge!” Maec snarled.
 
“No. I can understand why you went off on Sana. I do not agree with killing her but she did a dishonorable thing. I can understand why you were so angry. You did not mean to kill Isha. You stopped her breathing out of mercy; not out of spite.” She said softly.
 
“Then why come here? If not revenge then what is this?” He demanded in a maddened rage.
 
She allowed her fang to recede and she jerked him to her mouth. Her kiss devastated him and it was actually full of something he did not know existed; promise.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maec took her away. He took her as far away from Astana as he could think of and they were actually in Ireland. She had not known but he had a small estate in the northern part of the island. It was odd to her but Hueco Mundo was within and mirrored the corporeal dimension. He told her not to think of it too much as it would boggle her mind. Hueco Mundo he explained could be endless as no one had really figured out just how big it supposedly was. This Maec was lighthearted and wonderful. He had a small staff at his estate and Takeo was spoiled rotten. The head maid servant fell in love with the youngest prince and Asuna was enjoying getting to know the “not crazy” Maec tr'Awnhi. Away from Astana and Sanra; he truly seemed almost normal. They were under a huge oak tree and her hanfu was spread out and his head was laid on her lap. He was staring up at the tree canopy and actually humming a tune.
 
“What are you singing?” She asked amused.
 
“A stupid tune from my child hood. Lay back please.” He grinned.
 
“Why?” Asuna asked smiling.
 
“Because I wish to lay my head against your belly and feel our daughter.” He pouted.
 
Asuna smiled at him and she lay back. Maec laid his head to her bulging belly and he closed his eyes. She was strong and her movements were getting stronger everyday.
 
“Please tell me of her corporeal brothers.” He whispered.
 
“As you know I am empusae.” She stated.
 
“Yes, yes I know. You need a long list of lovers or you end up eating them to death.” Maec teased.
 
“Hai. Lovely way to put it. Well this boy is hanyou. That is Japanese for…” She started to say.
 
“Halfling. I know Japanese.” He smirked with a smart ass grin.
 
“Funny. He is hanyou and his sire is a kumo hanyou sort of. Long story but their brother is ookami kumo.” She explained.
 
“Wolf spider hmm? I know of small groups of wolf spiders all over Central Asia. So how did this happen?” He asked slowly inching up her hanfu.
 
“You actually.” She said with a smile.
 
“Me? How did I do this?” Maec asked.
 
“You are the one who orchestrated Onigumo and I. You decided that you would play and you made me quite out of my skull.” She smiled.
 
“Sounds like fun.” He laughed softly.
 
Asuna nodded seriously but he was not serious at all. He began to deposit kisses on her belly and he was so entranced by her belly.
 
“I have a confession.” He said running fingers along her abdomen.
 
“Oh do tell.” She said smiling.
 
“I love children. I am also a terrible man but I have certain ones of my children that I favor. Nia's sons are my favorites. I love them more then the rest except perhaps our little boy. Arturo, Nveid, Hanaj, and Maiell are my favorite children.” Maec said sitting up.
 
“I know. Where is Arturo now?” Asuna asked.
 
“I do not know. I have searched for him but he was half hollow. He can make his mask appear at will. He can hide amongst that wasteland in the desert.” He sighed out loud.
 
“I am sorry.” She said sitting up.
 
“Yes well. He saw his mother murdered at Sanra's hand. How could he not hate me? I went away to fight a battle and I come back to what he assumed was my beloved whore, cunt sister killing his loving, amazing mother. I almost got her then. Half the court had to pull me off her. Several of our siblings actually stopped me. Gods.” He said standing.
 
“I assumed you total control.” She whispered.
 
“I have control of most lover. I have control of much but Sanra has factions. She has powerful factions that will bring death and plagues upon my kingdom. I allow some of her mayhem as I can contain and control the other portions. Perhaps it makes no sense to a corporeal but Hueco Mundo is endless as I told you and there are always more wraiths and more hollows to follow.” He said in disgust.
 
“Does she rule somewhere besides the main clans?” She asked suddenly.
 
“No idea where she goes all the time. I do not want to know. I want my family. I ignore her. Forgive me but when she is gone, I am happy.” He said sighing.
 
Her mind whirled and she realized how Sanra had turned him mad. She had taken everything and everyone he had valued. Asuna also assumed she may have done more sinister things. She looked up at his face and he looked down at her.
 
“You are thinking and I hate when I cannot hear your mind.” He said frowning.
 
“Maec.” Asuna whispered.
 
He kneeled near her and he leaned forward to capture her mouth. Maec also craved physical affection like crazy. She realized that youkai and ningen were the same in some respects. They needed love and they needed physical affection or they turned nasty and cruel. She was showering him in both.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In helping his twin; he was bored. A big ole BORED. He did have to admit this part of this cursed place was really pretty. Osamu was watching the ever shifting sky as it appear night a lot. He yawned and his sister was entertaining the wraith. He was bored and his missed his Aya. He imagined many, many wonderful things he could do to his funnel goddess. He loved how wild she was. He also loved how she met his ardor. She also had given him two more children. Hai, he loved his mate and he was imagining bending her over their marble counter and taking her inu style. His thoughts were highly pleasant and he was in a nice daydream. He was startled out of his dreams by the very being he had been taunting. Annaka Novak had not been spoken to so brazenly by anyone, ever. Empusae, wraiths, and other ekimmu knew what a powerhouse she was but this mere boy was bold and luscious. He made her skin crawl in delightful ways.
 
“I told you to be aware little man.” She whispered.
 
“I told someone before. Nothing little about me old lady.” Osamu retorted.
 
Annaka was instantly on him and he gasped. He could not move and she leered at him.
 
“I have been watching you Osamu. I have seen your mind.” Annaka whispered.
 
“Awe how cute. The old bitch has powers.” He said in a nasty, cruel tone.
 
Osamu was appearing as if he was not nervous; he always had more brains then brawn. He was a credible warrior but he was smart. He always used his head and he always had the uppyr lust. The last few centuries of his life he had managed to have amazing partners in his mates. Annaka Novak literally scared the shit of him. Of course he did not allow it to show and it did not truly appear in his head.
 
“You taunt me young one. You make me wish to be in these planes. You make me wish to help you.” She whispered in his ear.
 
“Nice. Now get the fuck off bitch.” He growled.
 
Annka grinned and she palmed his cock. He was instantly hard and he hissed in absolute agony.
 
“I told you. I could make you hard as hell and come instantly.” She said smirking.
 
“Oh hell. Oh Kami.” He groaned as she did nothing but straddle him.
 
Annka raised a brow and Osamu managed to arch under her and he was snarling and growling as he erupted in his hakama. She was being cruel and he was not stopping.
 
“Please! Stop! Please!” He begged.
 
Her smirk was dark as he panted as his body was allowed to subside. He rolled to his side and had to throw up. She was amused that the boy had enough balls to stand up to her. She also had lust in massive amounts for him as well.
 
“Great granny so to speak had her way with you. Now boy you will listen.” Annaka said standing.
 
“How?” He demanded.
 
“You are of my blood however distant. Everything is through the blood. Why do you think we blood drinking daemons are the most powerful? We are everything. We are gods. Never fool yourself boy and you will be a god.” She stated with a soft smile.
 
“Well I do not wish to be. I am inu.” He snapped.
 
Annaka was on him instantly and he stared up into the green eyes of a very ancient and very dangerous onna.
 
“You do not tell me what you are boy. I tell you what you are. You may have your birth father in you but you are what your sister is and she is a future ekimmu. If she quits fucking up her lives long enough to live!” She said in a nasty tone.
 
“Get your fucking hands off of me.” Osamu snarled.
 
“No. You called on me Osamu and now you have me. You called on your blood and now you will have to deal with it. I told you I like you. I like your boldness and your mind. You are intelligent whereas most incubuses are lustful idiots. You will have to deal with me and often. Your sister is taken with a baby ekimmu. Maec is a right powerful Shouten and he pays homage to us as he should. You should as well.” She said licking his ear.
 
“What of his sister? That nasty whore Sanra?” He gasped.
 
“She is a problem. I agree with you and if you let me; I will give you, Asuna, and Maec the tools to destroy your enemies for all time. I have only one condition.” She whispered licking at his ear.
 
“What?” He demanded.
 
“You will be mine. You will be mine always. I will come upon whenever I wish.” Annaka said physically reaching into his hakama.
 
Osamu arched and moaned as she touched him.
 
“So long since I found a male incubus so entrancing. You should have shut up.” She whispered as she licked her way down his belly.
 
Osamu's sultry brown eyes widened and she began to do things with her tongue that made even him blush. Annaka was keeping him coming again and when she finished her torture of his cock. She had him to brink over and over. When he did come; she had wrapped those cold lips around him and drank him like she would his blood. He truly felt helpless and used as he woke up from his stupor. He looked down and he was horrified but he saw fang marks on his cock. He got himself dressed and he ported to Asuna. She was sleeping in Maec's arms underneath a tree and she shot up when she saw his look.
 
“Brother?” She asked worried.
 
“Okay. I should have listened. The ekimmu bitch showed up.” He said shaking.
 
Maec shot up too and he stared at them both.
 
“Did you say ekimmu? What do you know of the ekimmu?” He demanded.
 
“Um we are related to one.” Asuna stated bluntly.
 
“You are related to one of our Gods?” Maec said stunned.
 
“Hai.” She nodded.
 
“Oh dear. You are related to an ekimmu? She showed up and what?” He asked shocked.
 
“Do you really want to know dude?” Osamu asked sheepish.
 
“She showed up corporeal. That means she is really powerful and really, really interested in you.” Maec said to Osamu.
 
“She has shown up before. Our grandmother is a succubus of some fame and she is a murdering slut. She stated that she had not decided to help her or us.” Asuna said.
 
“Oh she said she would help us.” Her twin said in a strained tone.
 
“Really?” She asked shocked.
 
“Hai. She said she would help and I quote; Asuna, Maec, and me. When I came into this equation I have not a clue.” He snapped.
 
“You flirted with her idiot!” Asuna growled.
 
“You have an ekimmu at your beck and call? Do you know what I would do?” Maec asked enthusiastic.
 
“I do not want her at my beck and call. She is freaky. She can do crap with her mind and she used her fangs on my privates!” He snarled.
 
“Wow!” Maec grinned.
 
Asuna and Osamu looked at Maec as if he was an idiot and he was in awe. He shook his head and he realized he was jealous but that Takeo and this daughter had this blood in her veins.
 
“Maiell has this blood? By the Gods! He is going to be extraordinary!” He said jumping up.
 
“Maec why are you so thrilled?” Asuna asked following him.
 
“My son is blessed! He is related to the Gods themselves. Do you not realize what you are?” He asked.
 
“A screwed up mix of blood drinker?” She asked sarcastically.
 
“You are amazing!” He said grabbing her and whirling her around.
 
“I think he thinks you rock sister.” Osamu rolled his eyes.
 
Maec went on and on as Osamu went to his room in the small estate. He checked himself and the fang marks were gone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Osamu slept and he was in a turbulent dream. He was seeing Aileana die again and it was making him cry out. Aya was his soul mate but his kitsune he had loved mightily. He woke up and those scary green eyes were glowing in the dark.
 
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He snarled.
 
“I am not of that plane anymore. Do you expect me to act like I am?” Annaka asked.
 
“I expect you not to eat my dick lady.” Osamu hissed.
 
She laughed softly and she moved up his body. He realized she was naked and he gasped. She was cold and Annka wrapped her hand around his staff.
 
“Part of our existence. It is cold and we feel cold. You are a raging vat of emotion though. Always been so?” She demanded.
 
“Pretty much. Cannot be related to Asuna and not. I feel everything she feels all the time. I wished I had died when she did though.” He breathed harshly as her cold flesh met his.
 
“Strange thing about twins. So long since I have had physical pleasure.” She smiled.
 
“Does it matter to you that I am like your great grand kid or something?” Osamu growled out.
 
“Not really. Barely related anymore.” She smirked.
 
Annka slid down his length and her cry was startling. She was also beyond tight. Osamu had slid in but he felt like he could not move.
 
“I have not done this in several thousand years.” She remarked.
 
“Oh my Kamis.” He whined.
 
“You will have to take me as though I am a virgin. I think this may actually hurt.” Annaka said breathless.
 
She allowed him to roll them and he was sweating badly. He was also trembling terribly. The ekimmu was still freakishly cold but to his overheated skin, it felt good at the moment.
 
“Move boy!” She growled.
 
Osamu pulled back and he gasped out and he was electrified. Annaka groaned out too as she felt a hard cock in her for the first time in millenniums. Last time she had done this; she had birthed Danika. It did not take her long to become a snarling mass of nerves. He was fantastic; he was perfection but she held him back again. She did not want to stop feeling his perfection. His manner and his style were all about achieving maximum responses from his partner and she was climaxing over and over. Osamu felt his member squeezed and yoki slamming into him but it did not stop. He could see how they killed. The bliss was overwhelming him and finally he was unleashed and he fell against her. He gripped her body and he moaned and cried out as it just would not end. Annaka was in her own bliss as her body became flushed from his body. He wondered if he was dead and she laughed under him.
 
“If I wanted you dead then I would not have wasted my time. So delicious! You are spectacular. Just the right amount of arrogant joined with enough smug consideration.” Annaka purred.
 
“Need water.” He groaned out.
 
“You need blood. Drink boy.” She said in a soft but cold whisper.
 
“No.” He rasped.
 
“Sink your fangs in and take in my blood. You may be surprised.” She commanded.
 
Osamu sank his fangs into her throat and she yelped out in raw pleasure. She had forgotten how good it could be with these babies. His grip became harder and his claws sank into her skin. Everything he did felt so good and she wanted more. She wanted this creature and she decided she would have him. Osamu was gluttoning himself on her blood and she let him. He suddenly jerked back and fell to his back. He clutched his stomach and it felt on fire.
 
“What the hell? Did you poison me?” He cried out.
 
“You drank some of the oldest blood there is Osamu. You will get used to it. You will begin to see with different eyes. You will begin to appreciate your latent talents. Your sister is a wind goddess and you are a fire god. Danika's power reeks in you. You make me want to be here again boy.” Annaka said in a tender voice.
 
“I have my mother's yoki?” He asked twisting on the bed.
 
“Yes. Your sister inherited the dog's energies.” She stated.
 
She kissed him passionately and he groaned out as she consumed him. She also mounted him again. Osamu was trying to feel like a bastard. He did not betray his mate and Annaka snarled in his face.
 
“You are empusae! You do not tie yourself to one worthless being. The world is your playground.” She snapped in fury.
 
“Stop! Please stop!” He begged.
 
“I claim you as you begin to claim others. The only incubus of fame was Bastian and you will overshadow him. You will have more power. Shall you kill Danika?” She purred.
 
“Hai!” He moaned.
 
“Then I will train you how. Sweet boy. Sweet, sweet boy.” She said baring her fangs and she fell over him and sank her fangs in his chest.
 
Osamu's eyes opened and they were as green as hers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maec was trying to get Asuna to tell him more but she clammed up. He was in awe and giddy as he realized he had bred ekimmu blood into the tr'Awnhi line. She was annoyed at his arrogant, self congratulatory attitudes. He was also extremely possessive of her time but she also realized it was because she had made it the norm. Osamu was off and she was worried. She was round now and she had been with him for months now. She knew time was not affected in the future and her twin was changing. He was gone, a lot and that terrified her. Sanra was no where to be seen and Maec explained that he had this one estate protected above all others. He would also go back to Astana every few days to deal with his kingly duties but he always returned. Asuna was firmly entrenched in his mind and heart and Takeo was his passion as well. His boy adored him and followed him around as if he was a minor kami. Maec loved it. Asuna was in the Irish country side and Maec was in Astana at the moment. She loved this man. He reminded her of Hanaj and her heart hurt at the thought of what Sanra did. Osamu ported next to her and he looked shadowed and troubled.
 
“Where have you been?” She asked startled.
 
“She has been teaching me.” He said haunted.
 
“What? Why?” Asuna demanded.
 
“Asuna. Danika has to die.” He said meeting her eyes.
 
“Hai I know.” She nodded.
 
“No. She and Sanra are together as in they work and feed each other.” He said meeting her eyes.
 
“Annaka told you this?” She asked not trusting.
 
“They rarely pay attention to us Asuna. They are bored to tears with us. We are as kodomo to them. My point is that Danika is breaking their most basic rules. She has set the empusae against each other. She is trying to rule over what I do not know but she is trying to wipe you and me out. They do not want that.” Osamu said in a frightened tone.
 
“Why? Why us?” She asked stunned.
 
“Because. We are reborn. I am scared sister. I am learning things and I do not want to know who I was. I do not want to know what pain I had. This is enough. We have the power to call upon wind and fire. I inherited Haha's yoki. You inherited the House of the Moon's yoki.” He explained.
 
“It would seem so. Osamu calm down. You are shaking.” She said holding onto him.
 
“We were supposed to be twins. We have been together before she said. We have been siblings before. Izangai separated us.” He whispered as if terrified.
 
“Osamu slow down.” She said holding onto him.
 
“Sister, I want to go home. I do not want this! I do not want any of it. I am a Chichi and a mate. I am not some long lost Kami soul.” He said in a hoarse tone.
 
“What else do you know?” She asked.
 
“Nothing. I know nothing else. I know we are really young in these lives and we are fucking pawns in their games. This Sanra whore and Danika play at being Kami when they are sick bitches. That whore Sanra messes him up bad. He ends up doing some really twisted stuff Sister. He ends up in such a deep madness and a fucking twisted evil son of a bitch; you did him a favor when you killed him. They would have eventually.” He whispered.
 
“The other ekimmu?” Asuna asked.
 
“Hai. Sanra and Danika use the old ways like he does. That is how they are escaping us. Sanra loves him though. She loves him like you love Naraku. Epic like but he hates her. He dipped into these old ways to defend himself. It takes him over along with her sick fucking ways. I think she also fed him mind altering junk Suna. I really do. This Maec is fairly normal. I know he has done some bad things even now but he can be saved at this point. You have got to keep her away from him. He knows many, many things. Annaka says he will help defeat her.” He said haunted and heated.
 
She nodded and she had learned much. Osamu sighed and he looked hungry. He did not ask and he lifted her wrist. He sank in his fangs and she gasped. He had been curious and Annaka was right. Her blood was addictive. Osamu ported out and Asuna stood there shocked to her toes.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////
Sanra was desperate. She had not seen him in so long. Whoever this whore was; she was more powerful then what she was used to. Maec was at court for the first time in days and she would trap him. She needed him. She needed him badly and her body felt and mind felt starved. Maec went to his chambers to change his clothes and she was in the shadows. He was stripped down to only his undergarments and she appeared.
 
“Brother.” Sanra whispered.
 
“Leave me alone Sanra!” Maec hissed.
 
“I need you! You keep yourself from me! You never keep yourself from me. Who is this whore?” She demanded as bloody tears fell down her face.
 
“None of your business. She does not affect you and she is nothing to you. She is only a friend.” He said almost desperately.
 
“No. No Maec. Do not lie to me. You love her. You loved me a long time ago. You told me so.” She whispered in a sick voice.
 
“I was a boy! We are not children cowering from our sick father anymore Sanra!” He screamed.
 
“You were mine. Did I not fix you when he harmed you?” Sanra asked nearing him.
 
“Yes! Yes, you did. You tried to protect me when he went into his episodes. You took my form often. Sister, I love you but I cannot love you like that!” Maec snapped.
 
“But you do. You have before. You only tell me no when you pretend you love someone else. No one can understand like I can. That whore Nia was afraid of you. She did not understand what you needed! I know! I understand!” She screamed.
 
“Sanra stop!” He growled.
 
“No. Does this new whore know what you desire and what you need? I know Maec. I know and I can do for you. I protect you! I give you love and pleasure! No one else!” She screamed in a rage.
 
She was fixing to do what she would normally do but Asuna was there. Maec had taken too long and Sanra was on the floor. She began to heal and Asuna attacked viciously and quickly. Sanra screamed in rage and hate as she went at his lover. She only saw her rival. She only saw her hated enemy. She also saw the aura of a Shouten within her. Sanra began to lash out and cut into her neck and face with her claws. Asuna felt the hiebie but not the kemuri. Maec tried to grab his sister and she actually slashed into him with her bladed arm. Asuna snarled and jumped and actually cut her long black hair. Sanra screamed and elbowed her in the belly. The inu princess fell and coughed up bile as pain erupted in her stomach.
 
“I will kill you! I will fucking kill you!” Sanra screamed.
 
“No you really will not. You cannot have him. I will not allow it.” Asuna said grimacing.
 
“Please! You think I cannot get to him? You do not know him. I only know him.” She laughed as she phased out.
 
Maec was hurt but he crawled forward. Asuna realized he was not employing his full range of yoki. She stared at him and he was gasping in pain.
 
“The babies?” He asked moving her the skirt of her hanfu.
 
Blood was apparent and he snarled in anger. He made himself stand and he was grunting as he dressed.
 
“Why did you not fight her more?” Asuna asked.
 
“She is still my sister.” He said in agony.
 
“Maec she is evil!” She snapped.
 
“She is my sister!” Maec screamed.
 
“What did Ganek do to you?” She demanded.
 
“I will not speak of it. What he did was also try and destroy my people. You understand nothing!” He said in a rage.
 
“If he did to you and that whore what she did to her own son then I know and understand exactly what was done! Sanra allowed her twin to use and fornicate with her son often to keep him yoked to her. Not sure if it was ever his own birth mother but knowing her it was. Sick, sick harlot! Sounds as if Ganek made her his heir and you his puppet!” She screamed.
 
Pain shot down her legs and she actually passed out. Maec also panicked. There was so much blood and he picked her up. He left his chambers and screamed for his healer, Alum. He truly was panicking and his mind was not focusing. He knew he did not want what Sanra offered but old ways were hard to shed. She offered him safety but it meant his soul. Alum felt her belly and he looked very serious. They were in the darkened room of the apothecary and his friend began to cut into her belly. Maec was horrified but her womb was filled with blood as he pulled out a raven haired infant. The male was blue and he did the only thing he could think of and he began to help him breathe. Within a moment the babe began to sputter and gathered strength. He was screaming bloody murder and he had round ears of a mortal. He had her magenta marks but nothing else of his full daemon mother. Alum pulled out his daughter and she was screaming immediately. She had silver hair like Maiell and his dark eyes. She could have been his son's twin and he was startled. Alum was shocked to find a smaller male and pulled him out. This one was not breathing when his cord was cut and Maec also began to breathe for him. Asuna was coming to and the pain was unreal. She also heard infants crying and she saw a small ookami kumo boy.
 
“Maec! Push yoki through please.” She begged in a tired voice.
 
Maec let his energies flow and it seem to trigger the boy. He sputtered and began a weak cry. His hair was brown with grey and silver mixed in. His eyes were a mixed color as they had swirling mix of brown and grey. He knew wolfs spiders by nature would blend with their territories. The babes were gorgeous and very active. Maec also knew she would wish to return to her era and to their fathers.
 
“Get her well as soon as possible.” He commanded.
 
“Yes my king.” He said softly.
 
-My daughter Alum. Look at my daughter. - Maec pathed softly.
 
-Yes. She is lovely and quite powerful. Has our sister discovered her? - Alum asked softly in his mind.
 
-Just. You have been my friend and confident a long while little brother. I have gleaned a little from her and she is from the stream. This is the little girl of Sana Sahen. This is the soul of the little girl I killed. - He thought.
 
Alum stared at Maec and he was shocked. Souls normally did not remember and normally they did not show back up to their killers. Maec had been broken up and horrified at himself at what he had done. He had also been sick by Sana's betrayal.
 
-Has she returned for revenge? - His younger brother thought.
 
Maec nodded no and Alum stared at the young woman. She had passed back out and he moved for some medicine. He poured it down her throat and he tended to the babes and her as Maec began to pace.
 
“Sana swore revenge. I did not mean to kill Isha. I swear to the Gods I did not. She was bleeding out and I had crushed her skull. I was so angry with Sana. I wanted…I wanted something not tainted; something not dirty.” He admitted.
 
“Alum there is much she hides and much she will not say but I think in this future I must be dead. I do not wish to fathom why or how but I will not loose this! I lost Nia and then again as Caridad. I will not loose this woman too. I have to figure out how to stop her.” He said tensing up.
 
“Maec that means you have to give up that Sanra is anything other then a sick, demented bitch. She is ruined. Who knows and maybe father saw a kindred soul.” Alum pointed out.
 
“Yes.” His elder brother stated in a haunted tone.
 
“How did she get here brother?” He asked.
 
“An ekimmu.” Maec said softly.
 
Alum stared at the woman and hope erupted in his heart that the tyranny that had plagued their family for so many years may be at an end. Alum would sometimes give Maec draughts to ease his rages and madness. He had not needed them as of late. He realized he could be healed if he was away from the pestilence that had dogged the tr'Awnhi clan for centuries. Alum begged his brother to not use the old ways and he begged him not to teach his son Nveid. He had not listened. Now Maec just was not doing anything. Maec was happy. Maec and happy were not normal but Alum would take that. He stared at the reborn Tomoshibi and praised their Gods. Perhaps she could stop the cold hearted bitch that haunted them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna woke up and she was in the modern era in Yamasaki General and Naraku made a noise. She smiled weakly and she was groggy. Masanori too came over and stared down at her.
 
“Osamu said you went after Sanra. Why? You killed Maec and you scored a major victory! We will help avenge Hanaj and figure out something but you will not go after him again!” He snarled.
 
“Naraku shut up.” She said rubbing her temples.
 
“Pardon me? I named our son by the way; his name is Tanashi. Masanori's boy is Kakashi.” Naraku snapped.
 
“Subtle! What are you two like best friends now?” Asuna asked.
 
“Hai.” Masanori piped up.
 
Her eyes widened and she wanted to bust out laughing. She saw the boys in a cradle and they were sleeping.
 
“Where is Isha?” She demanded.
 
“Who?” Her hanyou mate asked.
 
“Isha? My daughter.” She said looking around.
 
“You had the boys and no other babe Asuna. You are dreaming.” Masanori said softly.
 
She was upset and getting more so. She vaulted out of bed and she was wildly looking around. She ported and she appeared in Osamu's home in the West. She cried out in relief when she saw her baby and he handed her a letter. Maec had written a long letter and she began to read it.
 
Asuna,
 
I agonize over this decision and I am asking your twin to take you and your children home. Maiell is with him too. I am so happy that I got to know him. You have blessed me in ways that I know I do not deserve. You do not say but I am certain I am dead. It is not my time anymore. For whatever reason I am no longer there. I can only ask that please give our daughter the name of your previous life. I beg your forgiveness. I was not in my head and I regret it very much. I have much to answer for but I swear I am trying to do what is right. Perhaps that is what I die trying to do or maybe I end up the sick bastard I know I can be. You surmise much and I cannot answer for the atrocities committed because it changes nothing. I cannot put those two babes in danger and I honestly love them too much to do so. You are safer away from me and this cursed family. I fall into bouts of sickness where I do not act like me at all. I hate myself and I hate how I act. Again I never want you to see me that way. I never wanted Nia to see it but Sanra made certain she did. Nia saw the blackness in my soul and I had tried to shield her from it. I wanted a normal life and family. I wanted a woman that had not known me nor known of the disgusting things I was capable of. Nia was innocent and she gave me Nveid. I became convinced that she was keeping my son and herself from me. Sanra convinced me that Nia was going to bind to another man. I became enraged and I raped her. I confess this to you because I will not have you have any illusions of me. I am a sick, sick person and she became pregnant. I would not let her go. She begged me and begged me to let her go. I told her the only way I would let her go was if she was dead. We stayed holed up in my estate outside of Astana and when she went to have Hanaj; she told me that she hated me. She told me the truth and I of course lost it. I ripped my own son from her womb and let her die. Immediately after his birth I regretted everything. Sanra showed up and laughed. She laughed and laughed. She said again that no one could love me the way she did. I know she is right. I am unworthy of that kind of emotion. I can however feel it and give it. I can be clearheaded enough to protect that which I do love. I do not have much left in the way of sanity but these months you shared in my life were precious. Never again I think will I feel as free as I did in Ireland and in your arms. Someday I pray you forgive me and everything. I know not what I do in the future but I know what I have done in the past. It is unforgivable and I love you too well for this. I pray our Gods keep you and I see your face and our children every time I close my eyes. Live well and live happy. Give them the kind of safety and family that I cannot. This is the only true gift I can give them. I love you.
 
Maec
 
Her eyes stung and the damn tears fell down her face.
 
“What happened?” She asked feeling crushed.
 
“Sanra showed up. He battled her Asuna. He almost won and he almost, almost got her. She went after Isha. He went ballistic and he swore me to take you home. I did what he asked.” Osamu stated softly.
 
“He did it again. He gave it all up for me.” Asuna said getting choked up.
 
“There is a good person in him. What the hell that sick family did to him I have no clue sister. Right now you need to focus on this. She is here and she needs her mother.” He said laying Isha in her arms.
 
“I lost Hanaj and Maec to that sick bitch! She is going to suffer like nobody's business. She pretty well controls the Shouten kingdom through Raganos.” She said holding Isha.
 
“Takeo is his heir. According to everybody that boy is supposed to be king. I have no idea where this leads to sister but I know the shit is fixing to hit the fan.” He said sighing.
 
“What of her?” She asked.
 
“I do not want to talk about it. We are home. Go spend time with your family. We need all of our strength for the crap ahead.” Osamu mumbled.
 
“We?” Asuna asked surprised.
 
“Hai we. I am in this now. Father is in this. Mother too. All of us that this bitch has touched are in this. We have to stop her or she will destroy the House of the Moon.” He said flatly.
 
Asuna felt failure settle in. She held Isha to her and kept in her sobs. She refused to loose and she refused to loose her family. She had a feeling Raganos was going to pop up again and she was going to Romania on the morrow. The damn Pazuzu was going to wake up if he like it or not.