Bleach Fan Fiction / Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Kiss Meme ❯ unititled ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

At first, Jin let Mugen do the honors, bending over the low tables in their rooms because he liked the feel of Mugen at his back. If it was a private room, Mugen was loud, but when they shared it with Fuu, they waited until she was in the bath house, and they were silent, listening for her return. Jin watched his breath fog on the smooth finish of the table and sometimes, when Mugen gave a sharp push, his nose made lines through the condensation. He tried spelling his name once, but couldn't quite manage it. After Mugen learned to write and Jin saw the way he drew his name, the symbol for 'infinite' came easier.
 
He didn't ask why they were doing it, because he was pretty sure Mugen wouldn't have an answer. He might say, "because you don't charge for it, and because she'd never spread her legs." 'For someone like me,' would go unsaid but Jin knew that Mugen knew exactly who he was and who Fuu was and why Jin was the right one. Jin figured he had a reason for letting Mugen fuck him, but he wasn't particularly keen on sharing.
 
After maybe a week of difficulty walking and difficulty sitting and sore hips and and a very sore lower back, Jin turned around in Mugen's grip, shoved him backwards, shoved him back again, tangled their legs together enough to trip him, and maneuvered him into the corner. Mugen made sputtering sounds of protest and managed to get out a few curses before Jin pressed him against the wall and slid his thigh between his legs. He ran a hand down Mugen's chest, over his stomach, and along the waist of his hakama. He took off Mugen's clothes quickly and methodically and Mugen, either too shocked to protest or possibly enjoying it enough to leave well alone, let him do it. Because Jin didn't want to hold Mugen up while they screwed, they both slid to the floor at once. If Jin had tried to push Mugen down by the shoulders, he'd have gotten the wrong idea and probably reacted badly before he had the time to think otherwise, if he ever thought otherwise at all.
 
Even face to face they didn't get too close. Jin knelt with his knees spread, and kept both hands on the wall on either side of Mugen's head. Mugen was in his lap, back to the wall, one arm braced in the corner, the other touching Jin's arm and his ribs and his hip only when he had to, only when he needed leverage. Jin thought that Mugen liked feeling boxed in like this. He squirmed at first and cursed at him, but then, when they got going, he arched his neck, hair spread out on the wall behind him, and looked up at Jin's arms with nearly innocent curiosity.
 
The most intimate moment they'd ever shared, by far, was after they both finished - silently, fingers in their mouths because Fuu would be back soon - and Jin leaned forward to rest his head on Mugen's shoulder. Both their pulses actually sped up after orgasm, which was odd.
 
After that, Mugen wanted Jin to screw him face to face. If their eyes locked at any point while they were doing it, Jin suddenly felt like they were fighting rather than having sex, so sometimes they tried to see how long they could go without blinking. Mugen always lost because he tucked his chin to his chest right before he came.
 
They'd been fucking for weeks when it happened.
 
Jin knew that Mugen wanted Sara because she was beautiful and tragic, and maybe he saw a bit of his own life in her loneliness. When she tried to kill them both, he probably wanted her even more but had the sense to abandon that possibility. After Jin came back from his fall off the bridge, and after Mugen killed her, and while they lay half-dead in their hut with Fuu sleeping sitting up, watching over them, Mugen dragged himself to where Jin slept and flopped onto his chest, ear over his heart. When Jin started awake, Mugen put his hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.
 
“I looked for you, asshole,” he hissed. “I found your glasses and not you. I thought you were dead.”
 
Mugen took his hand away, and Jin licked his lips. “I'm sorry.”
 
“Yeah, whatever. Shut up.” Then Mugen put his hand over Jin's eyes, tilted his head back and kissed him. It was a fierce kiss, but it was also thorough. Jin thought that Mugen was angry with him for making something like this necessary, for making Mugen want to kiss him, and when he reached up to touch Mugen's neck and jaw, he reared back and grabbed Jin's wrist, holding it away from him. "Don't do that," he growled.  It was too dark to see, but Jin thought that Mugen's eyes were the color of a storm - not like sometimes, when they were the color of his Ryukyuan sea.
 
Fuu woke up at the sound of him snarling and yelled at him to lay down before he ripped himself open again. And Mugen did back down because he usually listened to Fuu when she was serious like that.
 
Jin lay awake, thinking that this was probably where the trouble would start. Because Mugen sometimes said things that he didn't mean, and Jin had lost interest long ago in taking orders.