Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ And So It Begins ❯ Chapter 1: The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 1: The meeting
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach, but I do own Claire and Krista.
 
Kurosaki's POV: My name is Ichigo Kurosaki. Ever since my mothers death, I have been able to see things that other only dream of. There are spirits that need help, my help. Some times the spirits can't rest because there resting place is being disturbed. Or there was something they wanted to tell someone that they left behind. They come to me looking for guidance and help. I am a soul Reaper.
 
(ring…..)
 
Teacher: “All right now, everyone please find a seat. Welcome to your first year in High School. This year we will…”
 
I really had no interest in hearing what the teacher was saying. So I started to look around the school. I didn't really know many people because of who I am. I am always on the move so that I may fulfill my duties. This was my first year by my self. I had to leave my family in America where they were vacationing. I still haven't told them of my abilities. As I looked out of the window, I saw a class out side. There was a particular girl that caught my eye. I've meet her once before. \
 
Flashback: It was pouring down rain, and she was on the street near my house crying. There was a spirit above her. Her dark long hair was soaked and her dark brown eyes were swollen. She was morning over the loss of her closest friend. Which was conveniently enough floating above her. The spirit could feel my presence there and came over to me.
 
Spirit: “Please sir, could you help my friend? She is scared because she saw a monster kill me. He even tried to rape her. Please sir, can you help her?”
 
I slowly made my way over to her. You could tell that she was still upset. I bet down and put one hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with her sad, lonely, lost eyes. With out thinking, she jumped into my arms and started crying some more. The only thing I could do for her now was to get her it a warm home. So I picked her up (bridal style) and carried her off to my house. : End of Flashback
 
The teacher came and smacked me on the head for not paying attention to him. He told me to stand in front of the class and introduce myself. I sighed heavily and then made my way to the front of the room (was sitting in the back).
 
Kurosaki : “My name is Ichigo Kurosaki, or Strawberry as my family calls me. My occupation: well I have one, but I'm not about to tell you. One of my specialties consists mostly in fighting, and if you don't believe me. Then I will be more than happy to prove it to you. My D.O.B is July 15th.” I looked over at the teacher with a sour face and said, “was that good enough for you?”
 
I went back to my seat and as usual, I ignored the teacher. Before the day was over, I had started a fight with most of the teachers in the school. After school, I had decided to go and see if any spirits needed my help. I was surprised to find that there wasn't even a single one here. So I headed for the park to take a break. As I headed for the lake, I saw that girl sitting on the bench. I walked up behind her and leaned against the back of it.
 
Kurosaki : “Hello again.”
 
She stared back at me. I walked around and sat beside her. Her eyes followed my every movement.
 
The Girl: “I never did get to think you properly for helping me through my grief.”
 
Kurosaki: “…”
 
The Girl: “Could you please tell me your name? Mine is Claire.”
 
Kurosaki: “My name is Ichigo Kurosaki. I saw you in school today, so I guess that means you are doing better.”
 
Claire: “Yeah, since you helped me deal with my problem. I have been able to accept her death and move on.”
 
Claire got up and looked down at Ichigo.
 
Claire: “Would you like to go walking with me?”
 
I nodded my head and got up. Her eyes were of joy as I walked beside her. She talked to me as if we had known each other for years. Soon, he found himself in a full conversation with her. This was very rare for him considering his profession. He was even smiling back at her. This didn't last long though. A girl with black hair to her shoulders and dark blue (almost black) eyes came up to him. She was wearing a type of kimono that was the traditional soul reapers uniform. Her name was Rukia Kuchiki. Her job was to give Ichigo his orders from the soul society.
 
Rukia: “I have orders for you Mr. Kurosaki.”
 
Kurosaki: “I'm sorry Claire, but I must be going. Maybe we can hang out again sometime.”
 
He bowed down to Claire and walked off with Rukia. He went back to his normal serious self.
 
Kurosaki: “So what is my mission?”
 
Rukia: “There is a massive Hollow in the East sector. If you don't hurry over there, then hundreds of innocent lives will be taken.”
 
Rukia handed him his sword. He pulled out a Diana (cobra) Gikongan Substitute Soul Pill container. He popped a pill in his moths and headed over to the East side. When I got there, everyone was screaming and running away from the flames. There was a Hollow flying above shooting fire balls down at the crowd. A young girl had tripped and one of the fire balls was heading strait for her. I ran over to her, scooped her in my arms, and jumped out of the way just in time. The girl was looking up at him, but he was only a blur to her. Her vision had been blurred by the smoke so she couldn't see him clearly. I set her down and leaned her against a wall. I then ran to gain the Hollows attention. He chased after me and shot lots of fire balls that nearly hit me. I then jumped into the air and landed on the Hollow's back. I ran up its neck and trusted my sword into his head. This caused his body to slowly disappear. As I fell to the grown, I looked over at the girl who was staring back at me. She was now standing and ran over to where I landed.
 
Girl: “Ichigo, is that you?”
 
Kurosaki: “C-Claire, what are you doing here? Waite, y-you can see me?”
 
Claire: “I was told to come here, and yes I can see you. Is that such a surprise?”
 
Kurosaki: “Yes! You're the first person to ever see me like this.”
 
To be continued….
 
A.N.- I hope you enjoy the story. I don't know much of there society, but I will try my best. Please read and review.