Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ And So It Begins ❯ Chapter 10: I Shall Confess ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10: I shall Confess
 
Disclaimer: I do not own bleach.
 
A.N.- This is it, the final chapter. I hope you did enjoy it. Please review and tell me what you thought of it.
 
Ishida's P.O.V: I rode as fast as I could to Krista's house. I know that she didn't seem hurt when I left, but she can withstand pain really well. When I got there, I ran over to the door and knocked on it. Krista opened the door and seemed surprised to see me back so soon.
 
Ishida: “Are you hurt!?”
 
Krista: “Hurt? From what?”
 
Ishida: “I'm not sure. When I was washing my cloths, there was blood all over my shirt. I thought you might have been injured.”
 
Krista: “I am fine, but it is a mystery to why the blood was there.”
 
She put a hand up to her head and then started to fall. I caught her and took her over to the couch to lie down. I went and got a glass of water for her. She was partly sitting up when I came back over, but she still had her hand on her forehead.
 
Ishida: “Are you alright?”
 
She didn't say anything, she just shook her head. I was starting to worry about her. She slowly drank the water. After a while, she was back to normal.
 
Krista: “I know now where the blood came from.”
 
I was took back a bit by this. How was it that she could all of a sudden remember what nether of us knew?
 
Ishida: “Huh?”
 
Krista: “Last night, we went to the Soul Society. There I stood on trail for what I done five years ago, but something happened. At one time though, I was on my knees crying, and you held me in your arms comforting me. My tears were falling on your left shoulder. My tears were not normal though, they were tears of blood of the people I killed five years ago. That is were the blood came from.”
 
I didn't know what to say. I only had one question in my mind.
 
Ishida: “How is it that you can cry tears of blood?”
 
Krista: “It was my curse. The curse I've to live with for five years, and until I accept what I have done. Then my eyes will always be red, and my tears shall be blood.”
 
Ishida: “Did you not do what they wanted you to do?”
 
Krista: “Yes.”
 
Ishida: “Then why do you still bear the burden of your past?”
 
Krista: “I killed my friends and people I considered to be family. I killed them without another thought.”
 
I couldn't help to feel sorry for her a bit. She never really ever had a family with the way she was born. Then when she found someone she could call family, she had to kill them. It had to be hard for her, always being alone to without anyone to comfort her, but I wasn't about to let her be alone anymore. I wrapped my arms around her and started to whisper in her ear that it was ok. That she knew it had to be done. How it was brave of her to do what no other human would have. She started to shake a bit, but I kept her tightly wrapped in my arms, and I wasn't about to let her go. I could tell that she was about to cry, and I didn't want to see her face so sad. So I did the only thing that came into my mind. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face up gently. Then I kissed her softly. She seemed shocked, but she didn't pull back. Then she started to kiss back. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. I told her to stay sitting and went to see who it was. I was more than annoyed to see Kurosaki there, and Claire was there as well. I allowed them to come in, and we all sat down.
 
Krista: “What brings the two of you here?”
 
Kurosaki: “It seems that everyone in this room has some vague memory of what happened last night, but not one of us knows the whole truth.”
 
Claire: “We were hoping that you might have found something else out.”
 
Krista nodded and started to tell them what occurred as of last night. They didn't seem too shocked, but I guess it was because we sort of knew about it already, even though it was in the deepest regions of our minds. It seemed that every time she repeats what happens, she seemed to getting use to it. As if it was helping her over come her feelings towards the subject.
 
Kurosaki: “I say we go back to Soul Society and see why he did this.”
 
I was surprised that I actually agreed with him for once. We all went to the Soul Society. When we got to the main Building, we found it to be empty. So we walked around a while. We finally found him in the west sector. He was visiting an old friend of his. We walked up to him, and he seemed rather surprised to see us all here. We walked around town and talked about Krista and what happened. He seemed shocked that we knew. Then he seemed distracted.
 
Lord: “How is it that you still remember?”
 
Claire: “Each of us remembered something from that night. Them Krista put them together and gave us a better description.”
 
He looked over at Krista and started to go off in thought. She just looked down at the ground a lot.
 
Lord: “So even with my spell on all of you, you still came together and figured out what happened. (sigh) I guess I can't keep it from you, and I am awfully sorry for what I have put you through Krista.
 
She looked up a little, but didn't seem to thrilled about being here.
 
Krista: “It is alright. I know that you judged on what you knew. So I know that it is not your fault.”
 
Lord: “You know, just because they are gone doesn't mean you can't keep living here.”
 
Krista: “No, it would only bring back to many memories. If I were to stay here, then I would feel as if I would have to stay on constant alert.”
 
Claire: “Besides, if she stays up here, I know a certain someone who would be sad.”
 
She said this why nudging me in the side and giving me a sly look.
 
Kurosaki: “Now that we know why we couldn't remember, we should probably head back soon. School is about to start.”
 
Ishida: “Huh?”
 
Kurosaki: “Time moves faster here.”
 
Claire: “Your right, it is about time for school to be starting soon. We best be on our way.”
 
We all headed back to school. Luckily, we were already wearing our uniforms. Or we would have been late. Things went back to normal, but, though I hate to admit it, we were all a bit closer. I still trained with Krista. Claire and Kurosaki started dating. Every thing almost seemed normal, until a Hollow cam and we went off to fight it. I did get my rematch with Kurosaki. It was then that I decided that it was better to be friends then enemies, especially since he still can't control his powers, but our battle came to a draw, and I started to deal with my haltered of Soul Reapers. I also moved in with Krista so that we could continue training, and I had a question I wanted to ask her. I asked for her hand, which she said yes. From then on, we were all protectors over the town and work harmoniously, most of the time.
 
The End
 
A.N.- There will be a bonus chapter after this. It's a profile, so look at it so that you can get a feel of the characters, though I don't know a few.