Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Back Through Ichigo's Window ❯ Through the window ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Through Ichigo's Window
Author: StarbearerTM
Pairing: IchigoXRukia
Genre: Romance/Lemon
Rating: NC 17 for Lemon
Spoiler: Bount Arc
Words: 3150
Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach, Tite Kubo does. This fan fiction means no harm to the anime/manga. I make no money writing this story.
A/N: I normally write renjixrukia. Yet this story was written as part of a ByaxRenji fic. Though I figured, it would make a good one shot on its own to prove I can stretch and write an Ichigo Rukia.
***
In the living world, awkward developments were occurring outside Kurosaki's clinic. Rukia needed a place to stay ever since they had encountered the Bount. Ever since she knocked on the window, she was not sure if she should have gone to the front door instead. Therefore, when Rukia announced she was staying for a while Karin and Yuzu had welcomed her enthusiastically. As far as they were concerned, she was a student at Ichigo's school who needed to stay with them when she was not elsewhere. She had stayed in their room before, so they were quite happy to help her with whatever belongings she held.
Isshin had been his usual pain in the ass perverted self, held back by Ichigo pummeling his face.
“Dad, KNOCK IT OFF! JEEZ!” Ichigo growled, tossing him against the wall while Rukia looked elsewhere.
Compared to her family, Ichigo's was a world apart. She enjoyed a full stomach of Yuzu's cooking and when it came time for bed, she and Ichigo looked up from the living room where they were studying and decided to retire.
Much later, she turned over on the futon spread for her in the twin's room. From their even breathing, she could tell they were both fast asleep. Carefully she tiptoed down the hallway, after closing the door behind her. Many unanswered questions and unresolved feelings burned inside her, and she needed the answers.
The light under Isshin's door was off as she walked past it. Then to the door with the number 15 on it, where she fought against knocking. Very carefully, she slid it open, and stepped inside a place she had occupied for 2 months.
Splayed out on his bed Ichigo slept with the blankets pulled up to his waist. She strode over, her hand almost but not touching his form. As always he slept in a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants, so his chest was covered to her disappointment. The substitute combat pass lay on his bedside table next to a picture of his parents, and his digital alarm clock. Eleven at night.
The longest night. Hour by hour dragged on, and Rukia stood there for a good five minutes admiring every angle of his form as he slept.
Sighing she glanced at the closet, and then made a decision. Shaking she tugged the edge of the blanket up and sat down on the edge of the bed. She was glad that Ichigo was a sound sleeper at times. Neither had spoken about anything but school and official business since he arrived, and she needed to know for certain if she had made a mistake. Things between her and Renji would never work. Although they loved one another, she had fallen for someone else. So had he. She knew how he admired her brother. This left her with a strange mixed blessing and curse. She was free to love Ichigo, but wondered if Renji would take the initiative in her absence and claim her brother.
Carefully she slid between the covers, pulling them over both of them. On her side on the edge of the bed, she scooted with barely an inch between her and Ichigo. He had mumbled something and let his arm drop as he turned over on his side facing her. An arm landed across her body and she shivered with the weight of it.
“Mmm,” Ichigo mumbled, and then she was tugged close to his sleeping body.
Rukia fought the urge to push him away, but felt the heat of his body and his chest rising and falling against her hands. Swallowing hard she slipped her arms around his neck, delighting in how the sleeping Ichigo's legs tangled with hers.
Tentatively she leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. A loud breath exhaled but he did not wake. Then she kissed the tip of his nose. Pressing her small breasts to his muscled chest she sighed, and then slid one hand down his back while keeping the other wrapped around his neck. Her lips found his in the dark, tentatively tasting him.
His lips parted, his hot breath surging into her mouth. Rukia lightly slipped her tongue forwards, lightly rubbing the arch of his palate as she angled her head to the side. A low moan escaped his lips, and a hard thigh slid between hers. Rukia rubbed her crotch against his hard thigh, gasping into the kiss. Her slender thigh rubbed against his crotch, feeling his arousal and she smiled against his mouth.
As his tongue brushed hers, and their lips moved over each other's, Rukia felt him shifting so she was pinned under his body. Then a loud snort tore Ichigo's lips from hers and she was pinned with his hands on her shoulders.
“What the hell?” Ichigo stammered.
“Shh, it's just me,” she hissed, shoving a hand over his mouth.
His eyes blinked as he registered just who was under him, and he shifted off her with a look of panic on his face. She let go of his mouth and he stammered, “Rukia… what are you doing… in my bed?”
“Kissing you idiot,” Rukia blinked up at him with a totally straight face. “And you seemed to like it as much as I did.”
“But damn… what the…”
“Don't look so surprised,” she laughed up at him, tangling her fingers in his spiky mop of hair. “I just wanted to test a theory.”
“What… If my dad catches you in here…”
“He'll think it's the best thing ever,” Rukia rolled her eyes. “I locked the door anyway.”
“What… what do you want…?” Ichigo stammered.
“You,” she answered, wrapping arms around his neck and dragging him down. Ichigo grunted against her lips burying into his, then relaxed as her hands rubbed his neck reassuringly. He shifted off her so they were side by side, and then he thrust his tongue past hers. His hands slid up and down her back, one of them squeezing her rear when she did the same. Moaning lightly he rubbed his thigh between her legs, rubbing in just the way she wanted.
His fingers moved lightly in between her legs at the same time she loosely gripped his shaft. Thumbing the tip, she dragged her fingers up and down. Ichigo's sharp hiss through clenched teeth answered, prompting him to shakily move his fingers up and inside her. Rukia yelped, trembling.
“Not so hard,” she urged.
To her surprise, he avoided touching her breasts altogether. Rather he pressed his chest to hers, rubbing his scarred pecs against her sensitive nipples. That shy askew glance as he looked at her eyes instead of her small breasts puzzled her. Was she not large enough? On the other hand, was Ichigo ashamed or afraid if he looked, it was inappropriate behavior?
“You're so cute when you're shy,” Rukia said.
“I don't know…”Ichigo bit off his reply. She silenced him with a kiss. Grasping his hand, she placed it on her breast, and then felt his trembling fingers sliding delicately along them. He leaned up to curve his hand over one, then felt her tug his neck down so he could lightly suckle. That hot burning embarrassment in his cheeks soon brought this new activity to a halt.
“Sorry,” Ichigo mumbled, released her breast. He buried his face in her neck, hiding his shyness.
“Doesn't matter. Just do what comes naturally. Like you do when you fight,” Rukia murmured into his ear, dragging her tongue along its edge. Hairs stood up on the back of the substitute's neck. Here was the culmination of many wet dreams, lying alongside him. Her petite form curled into his, legs spreading his. Fastening lips to hers Ichigo wrapped her in his arms and rolled her onto her b ack. Rukia peered up at him in the darkness, loving the liquid brown eyes showing such trust and honest devotion.
“Rukia,” he whispered, kneeling gently between her legs. He shivered and swallowed hard when she wrapped her slender legs around his hips, reaching up with one hand to coax and stroke his stiffening erection.
“I'm ready for you Ichigo. Don't be afraid of this, or me,” Rukia urged, reaching up with her free hand, beckoning him to lie atop her. Shakily Ichigo lowered his weight onto her, feeling her insistent tug between her legs. His hot tip rubbed against the slick wetness seeping from her two fingers. She slicked them along his cock, creating more hisses and gasps from his young lips.
Ichigo straightened up, sliding a hand under her backside. Rukia shifted up, moving her hips while placing his tip to her vagina. Painstakingly slow Ichigo shifted, pushing forwards. Impatiently Rukia lifted herself on her arms, urging him in. Sharply Ichigo gasped, suddenly losing his balance and falling on top when Rukia wrapped her legs around him and crossed her ankles at his back. She tugged him inside her with one swift movement that wrung a low grunt from her lips and a startled gasp from his.
“Shit,” Ichigo gritted. That slick encasement was molten hot, squeezing and holding him firmly in place in ways he could barely describe. His senses overloaded, driving him to the brink of indecision. Did he move or stay still because he felt Rukia trembling under him.
“Relax Ichigo, I'm okay,” Rukia urged, as he shivered and shifted. Awkwardly he braced his hands on either side of her head, levering himself off her. Peering down at her eyes, he saw her concern, knowing that it was all right whatever he did.
“I… want to move… now,” Ichigo stammered, awkwardly bucking into her. Rukia slipped around him, and then pulled back. He felt his tip shoving into something that yielded and flexed, holding him even more snugly than her hand had done.
Jerkily he slid out, then in, driving Rukia to that same precipice. His slow and deep thrusts were stiff, but his restraint was staggering. Crying out Ichigo pressed her down, and then pushed up, moving his erection in and out of the intense grip. Shivering Rukia flexed her hips in return, pushing back. With each deep stab propelled by his greater body weight, he pushed harder and deeper, hearing her loud low moans.
“That's it Ichigo… don't… stop… just like THAT!” Rukia urged, tossing her head. She seized his descending shoulder, raking it with her teeth. Ichigo groaned, increasing his pace so his sweat dripped all over her pale white skin like washed moonlight. Instinct overtook reason and he slammed violently downwards in response to Rukia's thrashing up.
“R… rukia…” he half sobbed, dropping his entire weight on her, the urge to bury himself one last time as deep as he could go. She wrapped he arms and legs around him, holding him in place as she shivered and squirmed. Muscles released, blinding hot whiteness searing the backs of Ichigo's eyes. An intense wave of pleasure crashed over him, and he found himself unable to move. Something hot stung his cheeks and he realized he was lying atop her small body. Softly she kissed his neck, whispering things he was not sure he knew but tried to hear.
“Ichigo, oh Ichigo,” she whispered. “Damn yes.”
“Holy shit,” Ichigo mumbled, struggling to push up but then falling on top of her because his arms were too weak to hold his torso up.
“It's okay. Ohhhh damn it Mmm,” Rukia moaned, then twisted her body. Ichigo summoned enough strength to roll over so they were side-to-side, pinning Rukia's leg under his hip. Panting he faced her, seeing no trace of pain, but a large smile over her sweaty face. Her hair was plastered to her forehead and her deep eyes gleamed in the orange light of the sodium lamp.
“I can't… move… are you okay… shit… that was…” Ichigo stammered, pressing his forehead to hers. Rukia bent her head close to his and nibbled at his lips.
“You've grown up Ichigo. That was far better than I'd dreamed,” She said. “I can't believe I just said that… how corny is that?”
“Very… but it is true,” Ichigo murmured, feeling himself soft but still deep inside her. He moved to pull out, but Rukia tightened her legs.
“Stay there, Ichigo. I like being here with you like this.”
“So do I,” Ichigo had to admit. “No idea it'd be like this. To think I was scared to… oh damn it what the hell did I have to say that for?”
“I didn't hear it anyway,” Rukia, laughed, kissing his face. “Just don't move or I'll use kido to keep you in place. Do not put yourself down. It was highly enjoyable.”
“You bet your… ass… it was…” Ichigo panted. “Rukia…”
“I'm not going anywhere,” she promised, curling up in his arms. Ichigo managed to roll on his back, putting Rukia so she lay atop him. Sighing contentedly, she curled up in his arms. He wrapped both around her, his whole body at peace for the first time since returning from Soul Society. Something not quite right had now resolved itself.
“You belong here, with me,” Ichigo murmured as he fell asleep.
 
****
Ichigo turned over in his bed, feeling her small figure next to him. Instinctively he laid his arm across her, gathering her close because he shivered. Rukia rested her head on his chest, slowly opening large violet eyes to blink at him in the morning sun. She heard his steady heartbeat, and watched as his fair lashed eyes flickered open.
“Hey,” he mumbled, blinking down at her.
“Morning,” Rukia answered, giving him a mischievous smile. He pushed the stray lock of hair out of her eyes, sitting up so his back was braced against his headboard. Rukia sat up with him gathering the blanket around her chest.
“Finally a morning where I wake up without my crazy dad attacking me,” Ichigo commented, scratching his hair. He yawned, covering his mouth to stifle it while Rukia watched the rising and falling of his chest. Two large scars ran down either shoulder, while a fainter one ran up the middle of his chest. She fingered each lightly, along the groove of the pink skin a few shades darker than the rest.
“Goes without saying he knows I was here,” Rukia chuckled, leaning her head against Ichigo's shoulder. He brought both arms up, wrapping them behind his head as he lay looking up at the ceiling. Instead of a serious scowl, his face bore a satisfied smile.
“Do you really want to stay in bed as much as I do now?” Rukia asked, tracing patterns on his chest. One of his arms dropped down to curl around her possessively.
“Yeah, but we have to face them sometime. You know how my dad is, and I won't hear the end of it for days,” Ichigo complained, rolling his eyes.
“He's going to ask if I'm going to give him grandchildren, isn't he?” Rukia reflected, kissing his chest then working up to his neck. Bending down Ichigo kissed her lips softly, and then settled down to relax and enjoy the feeling of her in his bed. At the food of the bed lay a blue and white dress, neatly folded with a pair of her sandals sitting just under the edge. Her backpack lay at the side, still partly closed.
“Nee SAAAAN!” howled a familiar voice. Rukia and Ichigo glared at one another, shaking their heads.
“Not now,” Ichigo groaned, sitting up. Rukia slid under the covers, hiding her face that was nearly the shade of Renji's hair.
“What the hell is your problem now?” Ichigo grumbled, seeing the stuffed animal tumbling out of the closet.
“You didn't… you and nee san!” Kon complained.
Poking her head out from under the blanket Rukia glared down at him. “And what if I did? You aren't invited in here, so go stay in the closet unless you want to be tossed out the window.”
“So cruel to me after all my years of devotion,” Kon complained.
Glaring at him Ichigo slid out from under the bed, and grabbed Kon by the face. As he slipped out from the covers, he grabbed a pair of sweatpants with one hand. Rukia wrapped Ichigo's bedspread around her, striding up to his other side and unlocking the door. Ichigo heaved the sobbing plushy out into the hall and Rukia shut the door behind him. Cursing to himself Ichigo stepped into his sweatpants and tugged them up while Rukia held the ends of Ichigo's bedspread around her.
“Good riddance,” Rukia commented.
“We make a damn good team,” Ichigo laughed, looking at her trying to keep a straight face. “Let Yuzu deal with him. I don't care.”
“You mean Bostov, don't' you?” Rukia snickered. The sounds of Kon diminished, and they soon felt the reiatsu of the other members of the Kurosaki family moving downstairs.
“Shower?” Ichigo asked.
“I would, but I'm sure your father has a million questions. I'll just slip into something else and wait for you,” Rukia said.
“No, I want him to see you,” Ichigo sighed. “He's bound to keep whining about who the lucky girl is who made me a man and all that shit.”
“I'll gladly see him, if it will shut him up and keep him from interrupting us again,” Rukia nodded, as Ichigo reached in and handed her something from the top drawer of his dresser.
“Kept these just in case. Don't ask me WHY they're in my top dresser drawer. But Yuzu put them THERE of all places,” Ichigo made a fade.
“She must have known I was coming back,” Rukia commented, taking the pajamas that looked quite familiar. She let the bedspread fall to the floor, slipping the Pjs on while Ichigo pulled on his wife beater that had fallen to the floor. Although both of them desperately needed a shower, she respected Ichigo's need for modesty even when together.
“There are towels in the bathroom. Go ahead and take a shower, Rukia,” Ichigo urged. “I'll face the music and take mine later.”
“You're sure you don't want to join me?” Rukia asked, giving him a playful smile. She retrieved her dress, leaning over to pull a fresh pair of undergarments from her backpack.
“Don't tempt me. We'd never get the hell downstairs, and knowing my dad he'd knock on the damn door,” Ichigo groaned, pressing a hand to his face. Rukia bent up to kiss Ichigo, her change of clothes neatly folded in one arm. There would be many more mornings like this one, they both realized.