Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Bleach: The Hollow Wars ❯ Bleach: The Hollow Wars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part one

A normal day at Karakura Town as people and students lived their normal lives. It’s been six months since Ichigo Kurosaki and the rest of the Soul Society defeated the Arrancar warriors. Thou the Arrancar was defeated, Aizen and the rest had their lives spread instead. Right now Ichigo walked over to his school, thinking about Rukia, and wonder why she stood at the Soul Society instead of living with him and his family. (Just another boring day. Makes me wish that Rukia is with us now.) Ichigo opened the door to his classroom and just like everyday, people were doing what they normally do. Orihime and her friends were talking to each other, Ishida was at his desk reading, Chad and two of Ichigo’s friends were talking. Just walked in to hang out and to take class.
While Ichigo and the rest were at school, the captains and lieutenants were doing their daily work. Some were guarding the front gate and at the tower, making sure that no Arrancar would come to set destruction to the Soul world. Since the end of the battle, it just as been as if nothing happen. Soldiers heading to the bar or restaurant to hang out, Captains just walking around or doing their business, people in the Slumps work or gather whatever they can to eat. It is as if there wasn’t going to be any danger at all.
Meanwhile, miles from the Soul Society, a man held the key to open the gates of hell. Two members of the Soul Society chased after him until he couldn’t go any further. “HALT! Don’t make any move otherwise we are force to eliminate you.” The man breathed hard, sweat dripping by the second. He turned to both of the Soul Reapers and laughed. “You may have gotten me this far….but the world of the living and the dead will soon fear the wrath of the Hollows and their ‘King’” The man held a zanpakuto and stabbed himself directly in the heart. The two Soul Reapers eyes was open in shock to see a man commit suicide. Somehow, the gates of Hell open due to his death and sucked in the key item for the gates to open along with the crops. The two Soul Reapers couldn’t do anything to prevent the box to sword to enter Hell since the vacuums was too strong to pull them in. Once the gate closed, it stood there, ready to be open again.
Once the dead body laid at Hell, a group of Hollows walked over to his body. They were prepared to feast on his body and turn him into a Hollow. Suddenly, a man spread them out, he walked over to the sword and took it from the crops heart. He looked at it and smirk. “My creatures! From this day forward, we will tear those who stand in our way of domination, and take both the living and dead world for ourselves! For the King has promise you this!” The Hollow King raised his sword in the air as a sign of the beginning of their Armageddon. The Hollow’s roar in their battle cry, and were ready to take over the world.
Back at the Soul Society, Zeno stood hidden while spying on the members of the Soul Society. He scan the group, one squad to the next, finding out information that his friends and partners would need to know. Although some were in the squad, it wouldn’t hurt for the rest back at the living world. He looked at the two Soul Reapers who rushed back to the front gate. Zeno place two fingers directly to them and concentrate hard so that he could be able to hear what they were saying without taking a step forward or blowing his cover. “…..GATE…..HELL…..HOLLOWS….COMING TO…..” He lost connection since he couldn’t be able to get good reception. (Great…Hollows are coming to the dead world. And there goes my day as being a ninja.) Zeno leaped up as high as he could, up to the tower and to look down to at the dead world. He felt a bit upset that there was going to be a war again since the battle against the Arrancar. “Now these people are going to suffer if the Hollows come. Guess I got to tell the other at Karakura Town before it’s too late.” Zeno heads out to tell his friends at the town.