Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Bleach: The Hollow Wars ❯ Bleach: The Hollow Wars Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zeno arrived in the world of the living, searching for his friends to tell them the warning he heard back at the soul society. Leaping form building to building, he felt a little sense of there energy building up with each building he leaps, but it wasn’t good enough. (Damn. If I continue to keep going at this pace, I won’t be able to get to them in time before the Hollows attack. Looks like I got to get to the closes person I can before tell them the news.) And that only person, or persons, are Kisuke and Yoruichi.
Zeno heads over to the Urahara Shop so that he can be able to tell them the news; Knowing that Yoruichi can be more trusted then himself in front of Ichigo. In front of the shop Ururu and Jinta were sweeping the shop. “Oh this is boring.” Jinta said. “It’s been months since we’ve fought any hollows.” Ururu looked at Jinta with her concerned face. “But Kisuke told us to sweep the front door while he’s cleaning in his store.” Jinta grew upset he snap at Ururu and start to pull her pigtails. “Who cares about that! I want to kill some hollows or at least have some excitement.” Ururu was squeaking in pain and was trying to tell Jinta to stop pulling
Zeno finally arrived in front of the Urahara Shop and looked at the sign. “This must be it.” He then looked at Jinta bothering Ururu and sighed. “Excuse me, do you two know where Kisuke and Yoruichi are?” Jinta stopped and looked at Zeno and so did Ururu. Jinta lets go of Ururu pigtails and walked a couple steps to Zeno. “What business do you want with him?” “I have a message to give him. It’s Urgent.” “So why should we let you see him.” “Because as we speak, a group is about to dispatch into two worlds and life with be gone forever. So let me see him you little runt.” Jinta didn’t like being called a runt, especially if it’s from a stranger like Zeno. “HEY! DON’T CALL ME A RUNT UGLY!” Zeno sighed and realize it’ll take a couple of minutes to get through his head. “Never mind I’ll go see him.” Zeno started to walk to the door. “NO YOU WON’T” Jinta attempts to attack Zeno, but Zeno stepped a side and trip Jinta. “I don’t like to fight kids. Especially it a kid does not have what it takes against me.” Jinta grew even more angry and get up. Ururu looked worried that Jinta might get himself killed by a stranger. Jinta charged right after Zeno with his fist ready to punch him. “Jinta stop!” Jinta stopped in his tracks and look at Yoruichi in her cat form. Zeno looked at Yoruichi with a normal face that he always had. “You have something to tell me, don’t you?” “Yes.”
In the General’s room, all the captains of each squad was present to receive orders for the general of the Court Division. However, one was late at the meeting. The door open as the captain of the 5th division rushed in. “Ah. Sorry I’m late.” Izuru and Toshiro both sighed at Momo. The rest thought about her being a captain or didn’t have any reactions at all. Momo hurried to her spot so the meeting can begin. General Shigekumi stood up and took a couple steps in front of his seat. “There hasn’t been much of darker days such as the one that’s about to happen. Someone has stolen the key to open the gates of hell and now it’s in the hands of a greater treat that no man has ever seen before. We must be in our guard at all at as a war is about to approach to the Soul Society.”
News was spreading out as the Lieutenants was getting what was about to happen. Rukia overheard the message and looked worried. “Ichigo.”
Meanwhile, class started as everyone took their seat. Their teacher entered the and place his books down. “Class we have a new student here today.” The door open as a girl entered the class and walked to the middle in front of them. Everyone looked at her and notice she was carrying a weird necklace around her. “Hi my name is Nikiya Arkist” She giggled and close her eyes with a smile.