Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Bleach Titans 1 ❯ The Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Bleach Titans 1:
Chapter 1: The Meet

It was midnight in the soul society. Ichigo was sleeping in the on the rooftop above Squad 11 Barracks. It was a peaceful night until the alarm sounded.
The soul reapers got up out of bed and headed straight to the gates. The guard was unconscious but what the soul reapers had found was nothing. All they sensed is some strong spiritual pressure.
The next morning, Captain Yamamoto of Squad 1 ordered Captian Hitsugaya, Renji, Yumichika, Ikkaku, Rangiku, Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryuu, and Rukia to go into the world of the living to find some young heroes. They nodded and left. But soon they ended up in Jump City.

Beginning Song: Colors (Flow)

A portal opened and ten mysterious people stepped out and stood in mid air. They all looked around to see some buildings and parks.
"Wow, nice city" Rukia said with awe.
"Would you mind? We're not here to look at the scenery." Ichigo said with annoyance.
"Kurosaki, what do you see that catches your view?" Captian Hitsugaya asks. Ichigo looks around and sees a strange tower in the distance. The only thing is, it’s on an island.
"I see a tower shaped like a 'T' down there."
"Think there could be heroes?" Ikkaku asked Yumichika.
"I hope there not that ugly." he answers.
The group was stopped really short when a bright pink ball of light comes towards Orihime.
"ORIHIME, LOOK OUT!" Ichigo yells as he pushes the small girl with a darker shade of orange hair out of harms way. The light went passed them and lands on the roof only to reveal a single arrow. The group stares at it dumbfounded. But a combination of a green beam and a black beam swirled around and almost hits Rangiku but luckily she dodged it. The next one was a light pink ball heading straight towards Renji but he blocked it with his zanpaktou which glowed pink upon impact.
"Looks like someone doesn't want us here," Renji said. Then they were interrupted by four young teenage girls.
"You got that right," the first girl said
The first girl had long blonde hair with a white t-shirt and long pink pants. Her shirt only came to her middle torso. For the feet she was wearing sandals. On her back was a quiver of arrows and she was holding a bow in her left hand. Around her waist she was wearing one of her other weapons which is a chain. She has light peach skin. She was thin and the same height as her grey friend in the blue cloak. She also has aqua blue eyes. This is Rose (A young priestess/demon slayer).
The second girl was a dark one. She has grey skin she wears a blue cloak with a hood. She also wears a black outfit. She has short purple hair. On her forehead was a diamond. This is Raven.
The third girl is at least six inches taller than Rose and Raven. But she is seven inches taller than the forth one. She has orange skin and green eyes. She has long auburn hair (Rose's hair is the longest), and she wears mostly royal purple. This is Starfire.
The forth girl had pink hair. She was wearing mostly pink and green. She also has markings on her face. In fact she is the youngest one in the group. This is Angel.
"Who are you girls?" Ichigo asks angrily.
"Very well, I am the Priestess and demon slayer, Rose, Titan number 6." The blonde haired girl said.
"I am Raven. I am Titan number 2," The girl in the blue cloak said.
"I am Starfire, Titan number 4" said the girl with the auburn hair.
"And I am Angel, Titan number 8" said the girl with the pink hair.
"We are the Teen Titans!" They said altogether.
"No tell us who you are..." Rose began.
"Or we will call the boys." Angel finished as she was holding a communicator. Ichigo stared dumbly at Angel and Rose.
Just then a green eagle appeared and flew past Renji.
"Aren’t eagles supposed to be brown?" Uryuu asked. The green bird turned back into a green boy with green hair. This is Beast Boy.
"Was sup, I am Beast Boy Titan number 3."
A cyborg appeared. "I am Cyborg, Titan number 5"
Two kunai were aimed Chad but Chad hit it back. A kid in blue (Just like Sasuke who hangs out with Naruto from Naruto.) stepped forward.
"Nice to meet you, I am Shane, Titan number 7."
A boy you might have seen fighting along with the Teen Titans appeared last.
"I am Robin the leader of the Teen Titans."
"What took you guys so long?" Rose asked her leader.
"That is none of your business Rose."
"Hey Raven, got any reality check cream, Robin needs a jar big time." Robin was really annoyed by Rose.
"Sorry you guys I had to go to the bathroom," Beast Boy said innocently.
"Forgive me for interruptions. I am Toshirou Hitsugaya, Captain of the tenth division."
"Wait, you’re a captain?" Angel asked. Hitsugaya nodded and then Angel burst into laughter. The titans joined in too.
"Looks like someone is in need of a growth spurt," Rose said.
"Was sup Shorty," Beast Boy joked. Angel realized something and told her friends to Shut Up.
"I am Ichigo Kurosaki, Substitute Soul Reaper." Before Ichigo knew it Renji hit him.
"You bastard, you weren't suppose to tell them what we are." Rose's eyes widen in shock.
"So now we know what your are so I am going to put you in Jail. Titans..."
"Hold on a second Robin."
"ROSE!!!"
"Soul Reapers are souls who were trained to fight hollows to protect the living and the lost souls. What the young man with the orange hair said is that a Substitute Soul Reaper is that they were born in the world of the living who were humans at first then they given powers by another soul reaper."
'Smart,' Ichigo thought. He was quite amused at this girl.
"Robin let's at least talk to them in the tower."
IN the tower The ten People sat on the big couch. The only one that was missing was Rose.
"So what brings you guys here?" Robin asked coldly.
“Before we begin we need to know about you.” Hitsugaya says.
“I am Robin. I use to fight along with Batman. And I decided to live here. ”
“Number two you’re next”
“My name is Raven , I am from a planet called Azarath. I am a daughter to a demon.”
The titans from Beast Boy to Cyborg said something about themselves. Rose came in with her priestess outfit on. At first no one heard her come in yet.
“AAAHHH, something is touching me,” Ikkaku yelled out.
“Uh yeah, the cat,” Rose said. Ikkaku looked down a cat with mostly black fur.
“That is Kulolo, Kilala is another cat.” Shane said.
“You know your bird is staring at me,” Uryuu said, “And it is creeping me out.”
“Hi, I am Rukia”
“Hi, I am Avion.” The bird replied. The soul reapers’ eyes widened with shock.
“Did that bird just talk?” Hitsugaya said.
“I created her.” Rose said.
Ichigo kept staring at Rose. He has started to have a crush on her already.
“So what brings you here?” Rose asked Hitsugaya.
“We had an intruder alert last night in the soul society. Head Captain Yamamoto ordered us to go into the world of the living to bring back some heroes to find these intruders. We have no idea who these intruders are or how many are there.”
“We can help. We had driven a lot of villain out before.” Rose said before Robin could speak.
“Of course, I would love to help the society of the souls,” said Starfire.
“One problem there Rose, who is going to keep an eye on the tower while we’re away.” Angel said
“That’s easy, we’ll call some of the other honorary titans. I will have Kulolo keep an eye on them.”
“Where is Kilala anyways?” Angel asks.
Everyone looked around for a cat similar to Kulolo. They didn’t know Kilala was on top of Ichigo’s head. At first Kilala thought it was Rose’s head. Rose finally found Kilala and went over to Ichigo and took the Sleeping Kilala off of Ichigo’s head. Kilala woke up and looked around. She jumped out of Rose’s hands and starts to growl at the ten mysterious strangers.
“What with that cat?” HItsugaya asks.
“Kilala is always like that when she sees a stranger in the tower,” Angel said.
“Kilala, they needed our help. They are not bad guys.” Rose told Kilala. Kilala calmed down and meowed at the soul reapers.
“Aw, she is so cute,” Rangiku said as she went over and petted the two tailed feline.
“Fine, Titans we are going to the Soul society. I have already called some titans outside the core system and they will be here tomorrow.” Robin said. “Pack your things only in a small backpack. Rose, bring your weapons.”
Beast Boy went into his room and packed his extra outfit and a toothbrush. Also he packed his sock that he sleeps with.
Raven only packs her tooth brush and nothing else.
Cyborg however packs his extra parts. He also put his toothbrush and his recharger in his small backback.
Starfire goes to her room and uses her vacuum bag and uses it to suck all her clothes in. After that she walks out of her room and gets her toothbrush.
Robin, who is not a very happy camper, goes to his room and gets his backpack and extra uniform and goes to the bathroom to gets his hair gel and toothbrush.
Shane, who is a very happy camper, goes and packs his kunais and shuriken and also packs an extra outfit and of course his toothbrush.
Angel happily goes to her pink room (Rose forced Robin to let Angel paint her room. Robin said yes on this, knowing he was defeated.) She packs her extra outfit and her tooth brush and her special scrap book. She also packs a chip that can enlarge into her overboard (a flying skateboard without wheels.)
Rose goes to her room packs her swords (She has seven), bow and arrows, and her giant boomerang. She packs her demon slayer outfit and to protect someone, she packs her fire rat kimono. She also packs her tooth brush and some ofuda scrolls (don’t know how many.)
The titans all met up with the soul reapers and they waited.
“So what are we waiting for?” Beast Boy asks.
“That’s the thing, I have called for two other captains to come pick us here.” Said Captain Hitsugaya.
Just then the slide doors opened up and two captains, Soi Fon and Byakuya Kuchiki (Rukia’s adopted Brother) showed up.
“Captain HItsugaya, the Head Captain Yamamoto is waiting for the heroes.”
The young captain nodded and the Titans followed the soul reapers into the portal.

I hoped you like this chapter. Please review.