Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Falling into her Arms ❯ The Perfect Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Fourth Espada Ulquiorra Schiffer looked up at his commanding lord, Aizen-sama, with his usual blank expression that rarely left his face.

Uliquiorra has long dark hair, that is only properly visable from the left side, the rest is obscured by the remains of his Hollow Mask that stands upright like a helmet. Two tear like markings come down from his green eyes that seem to be made up of an eternity of greens and blues. His skin is a plain white, and looks deathly pale. His Hollow Hole is on his chest, and looks eerie on his pale skin. Ulquiorra's lips are edged in black. He has a very vampyric appearance.

The man on the throne was his Lord, Aizen-sama. This man was Ulquiorra's exact opposite. Aizen had short light brown hair that came up in a swirl at his forehead. He had tanned skin, with bright brown eyes than seemed to laugh at you. His lips curled up into a smile. Aizen seemed like a kind-hearted man at first glance, but looks do fool you.

Both men wore a uniform of white with black trim, although Uliquiorra's seemed to go up in a triangle formation at the neck. Aizen seemed to have a more formal appearance.

Since Orihime Inoue's previous capture plan had failed them, they had been thinking up a new way. Although to Ulquiorra it didn't seem to be worth the trouble.

"Ulquiorra, I wish for you to attempt a new capture on Inoue-san... along with Grimmjow-kun, Halibel-san, and Yammy-kun."

Ulquiorra looked blankly up at Aizen-sama, not giving any of his negative thoughts of this away. It would be difficult working with Grimmjow, but not impossible. Yammy would be a problem due to the fact that he rushed into things head-first, he might be useful in battle if it came to that. He had no idea if Halibel would be of any use, but that could be left till later.

"Aizen-sama," Ulquiorra began in his monotone voice. "And how exactly are we going to capture Miss Inoue-san?"

"By attacking the weakest members of their "attack force"." Aizen-sama paused for a moment before continuing. "Their "attack force" includes Ichigo Kurosaki, Sado Yasutora, and Uryu Ishida. The weakest point would be Yasutora-kun, and Ishida-kun. Although you could expect a well worth battle on both of their parts. Yammy would be best against Yasutora-kun, but Halibel-san will be accompanying him in case of failure."

Aizen-sama's ever present smile widened a little at the genious of his plan, "You will be up against Ishida-kun, with Grimmjow accompanying you in case of failure."

Ulquiorra bowed to his Lord in agreement, it was a well thought out plan. Yammy would do well against Sado Yasutora, they were similar, but he would surely need the help of a superior Espada like Halibel-san. He would probably win against Ishida-kun without need of assitance, but if things didn't work out in his favor, it was a good idea to have Grimmjow close behind to end the fight if he were to die.

"This will take place in one hour. Is this a suitable time?"

Ulquiorra nodded once, bowed, and proceeded to leave the large room. As he left, he nearly stumbled. Ulquiorra sighed, and brushed the worry off of his shoulders. Everything was going to fo according to Plan. It was perfect.

~*~*~*~*~

Ulquiorra had found all three other Espada to embark on this mission, assuming that Aizen-sama had not gone over it with them already, and explained everything down to the last detail. This took ten minutes in total, and left Grimmjow glaring at him.

Grimmjow has pale skin, small beady blue eyes that seemed to have a glare of lunacy in them. He had bright sky blue hair that stood on end, each strand in a perfect point. What remained of his Hollow Mask is the right jawbone. His Hollow Hole is located on his abdomen.

Yammy is bulky in build, with dark skin. His eyes are a yellowish brown in color and are quite small. His hair is short and black in color. What remains of his Mask is the Jawbone.

Halibel is slender and half of her face if covered by her uniform. Her hair is bright yellow, and gives her a male-like appearance. Her Hollow Mask remains are partially covered by her collar, but is clear that she has pieces on both sides of her cheeks.

"Aizen-sama has thought this through..." Yammy said through clenched teeth, he didn't seem to like the idea of actually getting help from a woman, despite Halibel being of superior rank, it still made Yammy's face go red.

" I don't like the damned idea of working with you...but I'll deal with it somehow, Aizen's orders."

All three Espada glared at Grimmjow, they all knew he was a disrespectful bastard, but they still hated it when they called their lord "Aizen".

"We have thirty minutes to prepare. Do what you want, but I suggest you be on time." Ulquiorra said, breaking the silence.

He sighed, and walked off, he might as well leave. He had nothing better to do, and besides, that meant that he'd be away from the idiot Grimmjow for nearly a half-hour.

Ulquiorra moved his fingers around the space in front of him, making it flutter but finally open into the gateway between worlds.

It was a black and empty space, never changing. It had been quite a while since he had left Hueco Mundo, so he waited a few seconds and allowed his eyes to adjust to the dim light of the pathway.

After a few moments of walking, he motioned his fingers in the same pattern as before, and the bright light of the sun blinded him. Not caring wether he could see properly or not, he stepped out and closed the portal.