Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Hell Butterfly ❯ Prayer versus Declaration ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Hell Butterfly
 
Prayer versus Declaration
~05~
 
o)0(o
 
Rukia pressed her fist into the soft-structured yet sharp-textured ground, coarse sand cutting into her skin with barely noticed incisions. Her dark hair fell across her face as she stared downwards, trying to see through the layers of rock and sediment and fossilised tree branches. Trying to see Ashido.
 
He had waited five hundred years. Even to someone with over a century and a half under their belt like her, it was a mind-blowing span of time. And he had fought to the bitter end every one of those days to decrease the Hollow threat upon the world of the living.
 
That had been his duty. That had been his choice. So perhaps, to say he had been waiting for rescue was wrong.
 
But she wished, with all her will power, as if it could alter reality; that she could have rescued him anyway.
 
He had finally decided to leave.
 
Exhaling as though every breath was a stone falling from her lungs, Kuchiki Rukia said a silent farewell and tried to convince herself it was for the best. Did she really want to take him back to the Soul Society he had willingly left behind - and show him how torn it was? Tell him that his old home was broken, his efforts had been in vain, and trusted shinigami captains were even now empowering the evillest of Hollows to destroy the world?
 
But nothing she offered as reason or excuse erased her guilt. She was the one who had brought him to that tunnel at that time. Once again she had betrayed someone she admired and respected.
 
When we leave Hueco Mundo, I will return here and bring you home, she vowed wordlessly. If you still survive, because I know you are strong; whether you are a lifeless corpse. Even if there's nothing to take, I will carry your memory back to Soul Society and command a grand funeral for the shinigami so loyal - and all of his friends. I promise Ashido...
 
...I will come back for you.
 
-
 
Before they commenced the final trek towards Las Noches - now much closer - the rescue squad paused to take stock of their surroundings and condition.
 
"I got bitten by a Hollow," griped Renji, holding out the puffy wound on his upper arm in exasperation. "Rukia, could you-?"
 
"Bleghhh..."
 
"UGH what the hell are you doing?!" shouted the tattooed fukutaicho, punching Nel off of her sudden perch on his shoulder. "That freak just threw up on me!"
 
No one managed to react immediately, most being quite too weirded-out to respond. Nel thudded into a dune and sat up, pointing at her shinigami-shaped sick bucket as if he had called her rude name. Which to be honest, he had.
 
"Hey! Dat's not vomit, it's my speshul healing saliva! You shouldn't hit people dat are just twying to help!"
 
"It's what now?" asked Rukia, her hands still half-raised in preparation for a medical kido spell.
 
"Nel's saliva repairs damage, donchaknow. It's powerful stuff!" explained Dondochakka, sounding proud of his so-called little sister. Pesche scratched the side of his beetle-ish mask briefly. "Well, it might be vomit..." he admitted unsurely. "We've never really checked."
 
The expressions of the invasion crew progressed from shocked to squicked.
 
"I'll stick with Rukia," said Renji baldly. However as promised, there was nothing left to heal when he held out his arm to her for the second time. Nel stuck her tongue out at him the next time he looked at her. "Itsygo will aksept my help, won't you Itsygo?" Her voice was as pointed as a child's lisp could make it.
 
Ichigo hastened to assure her otherwise. "NO! ...No, I'm fine, thanks."
 
"Well that makes a change," said Ishida slyly. The strawberry glared daggers at him.
 
"What are you trying to say?"
 
"Don't act so surprised, Substitute! You get ripped to shreds in every single battle you enter!" Now Renji was mocking him. Renji.
 
Chad shifted slightly and agreed. "It's true." Ichigo blinked, why was everyone against him all of a sudden?
 
"I dare you to admit it out loud. Your fighting style is abysmal." Rukia's grin was wide and challenging. He folded his arms and frowned back. He was good at frowning.
 
"The same thing happens to all of us, why are we picking on just me? And considering the kind of people we've been fighting, the fact that we're still alive has got to be proof of some skill, right?" The furrow in his brow smoothed briefly and he grinned straight back at the first shinigami he had ever met. "Except you Rukia, I can't think of anyone special you've beate-"
 
"Finish that sentence and I will come to your house in the middle of the night and annihilate you." The petite soul reaper's face was demonic, large blue eyes only conveying greater hatred. She could have been a seated officer, damn it! It was only her Nii-sama's influence that kept her from kicking the asses of all their enemies. She sniffed haughtily, walking away towards the white fortress. “If all we're doing is standing around and bickering, then I suggest we get a move on.”
 
-
 
When they reached the high walls that surrounded Las Noches, they felt quite helpless. When Nel chirped that the closest gateway was three days' walk to the east, they felt a more than a little thwarted.
 
When Ichigo suggested they just blast a new hole in the wall, they cheered.
 
"And the whole purpose of the sneak entry was...?"
 
Ichigo just shrugged helplessly at the short woman. "You saw the way those Gillians swarmed towards us - as for me being able to sneak, I'm not that optimistic." He pulled Zangetsu's heavy black blade off his shoulders, the bandages that wrapped it in place of a sheath flying every which way. "Besides," he smirked; "if we knock loud enough, the right people might answer."
 
Renji moved to stand opposite him, Zabimaru showing all its spiky glory. Having shared a look and selected the unlucky section of via sideways glances, raised eyebrows and nods of heads; both began to shunt their reiatsu into their zanpakutos until the sharp edges gleamed with blue and red light. But before they could knock, someone opened the door.
 
With a Cero.
 
Had the invaders not been standing out of range of their friends' strikes, more than one would have been killed by the superheated, lancing energy of that golden Cero.
 
Coughing and hacking on the air that was mostly brick dust and churned-up sand, Renji and Ichigo charged instinctively at the figure obscured by the clouds it had created. Metal clanged, and a huge spiritual pressure pushed the clouds aside.
 
It could only be an Espada.
 
He was blocking Ichigo and Renji's combined charged attacks singlehanded, with the shaft of an enormous double-headed, crescent-bladed axe. And that he was holding in one hand.
 
The Arrancar's black-haired head rolled back to rest against the large, circular parody of a halo that framed his collar. His eyes were long and slanting; pupils tiny, baleful pin-pricks. Baring large, sharp teeth like Kurotsuchi Mayuri's, he grunted out a greeting.
 
"Took your sweet fucking time getting here, didn't you?" He thrashed the fifteen foot long axe sideways, sending his two opponents flying backwards. “The entertainment had better be worth the wait.”
 
Then something small caught his eye, and he gave a vicious grin.
 
"What a revelation… What a pissing miracle. I never expected to see you losers back here again..." Holding the mammoth weapon by the very end of its shaft, he stretched out and hooked the tip under the feet of the smallest visitor to Las Noches. Squeaking and trying not to fall onto the sharp edges, Nel tried desperately to keep her balance on the centre of the axe where the two waning moons connected back-to-back.
 
"...It's been great round here without you, stupid fucking female...I've nearly worked my way up to your old rank - and that's with the current strength of the Espada."
 
Still gathering their wits, the import of the arrancar's words was completely lost on the reeling Plus souls. Nnoitra, the Quinta Espada, took no notice of them. He was not interested in weaklings who could not even shift his zanpakuto. But Nel Tu was a very pleasing little toy indeed.
 
Time to play.
 
With a flick of his wrist, the tiny Hollow child was tossed high into the air. Nnoitra spun the axe in his grip, coiling his body into a spring before lunging like a tennis champion smacking a power serve - the battleaxe was his racket, and the fast-dropping Nel had the bad luck to be the ball.
 
Milliseconds before contact Ichigo intercepted the blow. His feet skidded backwards in the sand; Nel bounced off his head. Peeking up from the ground, she cringed immediately as that black steel axe levered down on Itsygo. By the time she dared look again, his orange head was cracking off the towering walls of the midnight citadel, body sliding down.
 
She reached out one of her little, weak, child's hands towards him. "I-Itsygo..."
 
Smoke exploded, hiding everything, she never saw where it came from. But when she could see again, the hand that was still helplessly towards her strange, fallen, shinigami comrade had...changed?
 
It was no pudgy toddler's hand. The fingers were long and elegant, the arm lean, the wrist tilted gracefully...the palm cupping a sheathed katana. And she stared at it and knew its name. And she looked at the Espada who was glaring at her with his irate, hateful eyes and knew his name, even as his chest heaved and the axe shook with the force of his anger. And she looked at Las Noches, and knew that if she stepped inside those blank walls she would recognise its featureless halls perfectly.
 
This was her home. And if Aizen's propaganda was to be believed, Nnoitra was her brother.
 
A brother that had taken sibling rivalry to the feuding level.
 
"Ichigo," she said again, reminding herself of his risky position. Three sonido steps later and he was propped up against a rock far from the danger zone - though in a fight between Espada she predicted such safety would be negligible. He stirred and mumbled weakly, she ignored his pleas for her to step away from the battle. It must have been his confusion talking, mused Nel, turning back to Nnoitra just as a strong wind blew out of nowhere. She completely failed to catch Ichigo's shocked choking as her huge, unmistakeable tattoo of a gothic number 3 was unveiled by the breeze.
 
E-E-Espada? squeaked the only portion of Ichigo's brain still working. Small hyperactive children do not turn into Amazonian warriors every day, of course.
 
"Please do not worry, Ichigo. I have been fighting Nnoitra for a very long time. I used to win against him every day of the week." Drawing her sword as if she had never been parted from it, she sent a filthy look at her old sparring partner. "To be honest, it was never worthy of being called a fight, and I dislike bullying..."
 
In an instant she was back in front of Nnoitra, stabbing his head clean through. He tched and stepped backwards, completely unfazed.
 
"Have you forgotten everything, you stupid bint? Cutting empty air doesn't get you any points." Tossing aside his ruined eye patch, a Hollow hole carved straight through the left side of his face was revealed. It was ringed with sharp teeth, enamel points growing out of a strange twist of bone. "Don't expect this to be anything like our other fights. The Espada have evolved in power fivefold since I chucked you out."
 
"You must be happy," murmured Nel with a hint of sarcasm. "I bet all the girls have gone too."
 
His face twitched. "Thunderwitch got kicked out to Privaron, but the Tres is still a bitch like you. The Quatro is pretty fucking girly too..." Nel laughed in reply.
 
That stopped abruptly when Nnoitra shot out his axe, striking a gash in Ishida's shoulder. The buxom former Espada moved quickly to block further attacks, her leaf-green mane billowing with the speed of her parries. "Targeting the weaker companions again, I see..." hissed the warrior, her hatred sibilant.
 
She caught sight of Dondochakka and Pesche in the corner of her field of vision. They were crying with joy at her transformation into the capable adult who had once led them in battle, yet their tears only reminded her of a memory from her pseudo-childhood - her two loyal Fraccion, hiding beneath tattered rags until they could thieve new faces; as their masks had been ripped off. An arrancar may find new strength in the breaking of its mask, but all that power is lost and more so should the remaining shards be totally lost.
 
Nnoitra stuck his tongue out at her in a vulgar fashion, the black '5' symbolising his ascent through three ranks during her exile clearly visible. "Gonna call me a cheater?" he asked mockingly.
 
She spin-kicked his deadly curved axe head away barefooted. The dark, mournful sockets of her fractured skull mask stared at him gravely as she dipped her head down in a moment of thought. Taupe eyes rose to look straight through him, as though he were worthless, when she voiced her measured reply.
 
"There is no cheating in war. Solely survival. I do not judge you for stooping to diversions and attacking me from behind in order to shatter my mask. Any person, who enters willingly into battle without just cause, is already beneath such moralisations. All warriors are already in the wrong.”
 
A bead of molten yellow was dripping off the end of Nnoitra Jiruga's still-extended tongue. It seemed that Nel had not seen it yet, which worried Rukia. That was clearly the beginnings of a Cero, an acid gold like the blast that had torn down the impeding wall of Aizen's castle. As she watched, it grew to a berry, and then an apple-sized sphere of soul pressure. But their knight was still blindly shouting her speech.
 
"My Fraccion had no part in our battle, Jiruga! And it is the price of damaging innocents under my command that you will now pay, so-called Quinta Espada!" Raising her zanpakuto to shoulder height in readiness for her Resurreccion, she spotted the ripening Cero hovering beneath her nemesis's stretched smile.
 
Spotted it - too late?
 
-
 
"Nel...the third strongest Espada, with her own Fraccions?" Ichigo asked himself, utterly bewildered. "Nel? The toddler Hollow that plays Eternal Tag and throws up on people?"
 
Hiding behind his rock, two former Fraccion sighed. "We used to be so cool." Pesche wept, nostalgia overcoming him. "They used to call me the Fricción Fracción."
 
"Uh, no, you called yourself that, yaknow..." Dondochakka reminded him. "I really miss the Las Noches food, friend."
 
"Tousen's Hueco Hotpot..."
 
"Cero Surprise for pudding..." They heaved another shared heartfelt sigh.
 
Ichigo crawled dizzily around his rock just so he could hit them both on the head. "You have got to be bullshitting me," he croaked.
 
Pride wounded and egos thoroughly stung, the two Hollows retaliated by promptly bursting into...tears. "We'll show you!" threatened Pesche, pointing down at Ichigo whose eyes were now spiralling from giddiness. "We have a grudge against the Eighth, uh what is he these days, the Fifth Espada!"
 
"We're gonna take personal revenge, see what I mean?" growled Dondochakka, sounding alarmingly more like a mafia don than ever. He punched his fist into the meaty palm of his other hand. "We'll use that attack."
 
"Yeah, yeah, that one," agreed Pesche Guatiche fervently. "Then you'll be sorry you ever doubted us, Itsygo!" But he wasn't listening.
 
Ichigo truly believed his concussion had caused him to hallucinate. Was Nel…kissing Nnoitra?!
 
-
 
Instead of dodging the point blank attack like any sane person would attempt to do, Nel had darted forwards and seemingly head butted the Quinta Espada.
 
"Shit," spat Jiruga. "I forgot about your little speciality, Neliel!" He referred to `Cero Doblé', the unique ability to consume and ricochet an attack - usually with one of her own added in.
 
Before it had even fully developed, the woman had opened her mouth and swallowed his yellow Cero whole. And now she was munching it distractedly, like a horse chews the cud. "Eehh, you're right..." she mumbled, trying not to part her lips and let it escape. "You really have grown much more powerful."
 
"Of course I did, you skank."
 
Leaning in close again, close enough to make the misogynist wince, she pursed her lips. The Cero swelled out, she was a kid blowing bubblegum; and the bubble of condensed explosive energy popped forcefully in his face. Dripping blood, he lashed out at her blindly. He only hit an echo. Sonido had already taken her far away.
 
Holding out her zanpakuto for a second time, she gave him one final warning before unleashing her Resurrección. "You have clawed your way to being the Quinta Espada, Nnoitra Jiruga. So allow me to jog your faded memory. I am Neliel Tu Oderschvank, the Tres Espada. And I have never been defeated by the likes of you, whom is not even a warrior." Eyes steely above the red stripe of her natural war paint, the woman released her true form.
 
"Declare..."
 
A vast expanding sphere of yellow-green energy surrounded her, churning the white sands into the black sky.
 
"Gamuza!"
 
-
 
Four widely-stanced hooves thudded into the ground, soft shockwave sending a thrill through her body. After so many months of unknowing imprisonment in a tiny, powerless, child's body...she glorified in the sensation of her true form.
 
It was such a shame that arrancars kept their real selves locked away for so much of the time. But she could tell her reiatsu was still weak and small, and that full power could not be maintained for anything over a few minutes.
 
It would have to be enough.
 
As the glowing green reiatsu and dust it had kicked up cleared, Neliel could see the mismatched group of humans and shinigamis staring at her in awe and surprise. The short dark one was healing the Quincy, distractedly, and the rest were fixated fully upon this unexpected Espada duel. Most importantly, she had spotted her two Fracción behind the enraged Nnoitra. They were gesturing wildly, and it was either a highly important message…or they were playing charades.
 
Nnoitra witnessed his ancient enemy morph into a proud and rampant centaur, disgusted. It was sickening that this female, furthermore this recently-enough baby thought she could still defeat him as easily as in the past. He knew he couldn't take her lightly, but it would be insulting to take her seriously. No matter how many of his weak points she already knew, no matter how much experience she had in combat against him, he just wanted to ignore the fact that the antelope woman knew his fighting style inside out. It was too irksome to admit.
 
But not admitting it would be fatal. In compromise, he settled on squashing her like a horsefly in his released form. It would be a mocking display of how powerful the Espada had become in her absence. Rather than an admission that she was still a threat.
 
I am the strongest.
 
She had seared and peeled back his vaunted steel skin with the advantages of surprise and close range firing; nevertheless her lead would soon be over.
 
I am the strongest.
 
“Pray,” slurred Nnoitra; weighted down by his heavy golden reiatsu until the tipping point into his true form would allow his physical body to keep up with his spiritual brawn. “Sa-”
 
Neliel's hooves kicked him in the face, all the power of a Privaron Espada's hind legs rammed into his neck with a sickening snap. Slammed against the white wall of the castle, he staggered and swore.
 
“I told you the Espada were five times stronger than before, bitch! There is no way you can defeat me!”
 
“Every next rank in the Espada is at least as strong again as the last. There were five ranks between us, and I was five times more powerful than you. If our level is now equal, then only the better warrior will win.” She glanced again at her once and future Fracción, their plot finally becoming clear. As Nnoitra approached, her centaur half pranced briefly to warm up before she shot into a gallop of blinding speed. “Estampida!”
 
Blurring into several echoes of herself with an incredible Sonido, the woman herded her enemy away from the wall and corralled him in the centre of their impromptu battlefield. The ground shook. Every time he attempted to resurrect his real body she would lash out and distract him from his purpose. He was beginning to get really, really pissed off.
 
Then there was finally an opening. The heifer had taken a run up, hefting her double-ended lance in a bone-armoured hand. Waiting until vibrant green energy spiralled around its point, she threw it like a javelin.
 
“Lanzador Verde!”
 
“Pray; Santa Teresa!”
 
The lethal drill, driven by a whirl of emerald reiatsu, cut through the air in a flash. It spun to a useless halt on Nnoitra's reborn hierro skin. He looked down at the weapon as if it were no more than a blunt stick to him, which was the truth. Brushing it aside, he sneered. “Too late, Nel Tu.”
 
“For you, perhaps;” she replied in her soft, child-like voice. And only then did he realise what was happening behind him.
 
All of her attacks until now had been diversions.
 
Those two pathetic Fracción of hers, even more wretched than Tesla, had been moulding an attack in deadly unison for all this time. The smaller was sat atop the large, and their grudge against him for ripping off their faces must have felt pretty damn raw ever since for them to have prepared such a surprising retaliation.
 
Hovering in the scorched air before them was a vast sphere of their respective lemon yellow and amethyst purple reiatsus. Nnoitra wasn't worried in the slightest until the energies converged into a massively volatile orb of white lightning.
 
“Cero Sincrético!”
 
He ceased his pre-emptive blocking and ran, dodging by a hairsbreadth the pale blast of crackling, swirling Cero that sizzled past him. Livid, the Quinta Espada flash stepped behind the laughable pair who had just endangered his very life. Extending all six of his praying mantis arms, he cricked his neck under the weight of his crescent moon crown, giving them a short moment to cower before their demise.
 
A sextet of black, talon-bladed axes scythed down.
 
“Idiot,” gasped Pesche Guatiche, sprinting away with the speed and stamina of one accustomed to Eternal Tag marathons. “Gloating is the enemy of success!”
 
Dondochakka followed close behind, a gash in the back of his polka dot jumpsuit the cost of tardiness. “Neliel-sama is still behind you, donchaknow!”
 
He looked over his shoulder and almost flinched in horrific understanding. There was no scarred landscape behind him from the passage of the synchronised Cero. Only the sombre form of Neliel Tu Oderschvank, former Tres Espada.
 
The eye sockets of her skull mask were glowing; the ridged ram-horns quivering with pent up energy. She wore a grimace of concentration. With each passing millisecond the condensing power in her throat jerked her head further and further back. Her speech was stilted and painful.
 
“G…”
 
Nnoitra leapt out of her range, yet she simply turned her neck and stepped with him. She was clenching her gauntleted fists over her mouth, biting back the explosion until it was ready.
 
“Gran Rey Cero Treblé!” declared the centaur; pounding down all four chamois legs just to keep from being blown away by her own attack. Nel stretched her jaws open and roared.
 
The flare blinded everyone in the area, seared the sky, melted the sand to glass and birthed the first heat haze the chill desert had ever known. It faded slowly with the acrid stench of burnt flesh. A ripple of warmth spread out from the detonation zone, charred smoke buffeting invisibly against the black sky.
 
In his silicon grave, Nnoitra hissed; let go of the ruined battleaxes. His words were as broken as the rest of him. “You couldn't win on your own, then, you fucking failure. What happened to all…your retarded chivalry?” His nerves were still on fire. His mouth was filling with something thicker than water.
 
Neliel stared up at the steely crescent moon hanging low in the starless night. She reminded him of her earlier speech. “There are no morals, especially in a battle between the damned.”
 
“I am not damned!” screamed Nnoitra, choking on his own blood. “I am not damned!! I am the strongest, and I will become the ruler of this whole place!”
 
“And then what?” asked Nel laconically.
 
“I am not damned!” shrieked the dying arrancar. Hearing that desperate declaration made Renji finally realise why Hollows fought so maniacally. They were warring against their own despair. He shared a heavy glance with Rukia. Hollows existed in a hell world indeed.
 
I am not damned!”
 
“Not anymore, I pray,” stated Neliel Tu Oderschvank as the violent fiend fell still, without the slightest ceremony or transition between the screams of the dying and the silence of the dead. The sombre victor cantered to the side of the molten glass pit and leaned down to retrieve her lance. Already fat sparks of spiritual matter were beginning to disintegrate from the Quinta's corpse.
 
“Two equal opponents with only their individual instinct to separate them. It's King and Horse, Nnoitra Jiruga.”
 
Ichigo registered these words with a sense of unease. The concept of King and Horse - did all Hollows share it? And did even this proud, moral Neliel have a human soul cruelly subdued within?
 
“Where is your Hollow hole, Nel?” he asked, wondering if perhaps she too had undergone a similar battle of wills, as he and his pale double had.
 
“We can never predict the result of the Hougyoku,” she informed him. “I…do not have a Hollow hole.”
 
“Did you…have to make a choice? Or fight for…something?” Ichigo had no idea how to word it without letting slip just what kind of psychotic alter-ego was hiding within his soul. His friends might know the Hollow was there, but god forbid they learn what the Hollow was really like - just inches away from ruling him.
 
Neliel stared into the middle distance. Perhaps it held her memories. “A very long time ago, my heart lost a battle, and I was consumed by grief and loneliness and hunger. But this time, I believe the heart won. So I do not know what I truly am, if it is Plus or Minus or both or neither.”
 
“Human.” Chad spoke quietly. He seemed lost in thought himself. “Hollows may lack reason and empathy, but we are still...” he paused, realising what he had just said, and clenched his fists loosely. “We are still all humans, here.”
 
He wanted it to be true, because the way his powers were settling down in a new and stronger alignment was starting to worry him. He was adapting to the Hueco Mundo environment…and it was improving him.
 
“Anyway!” cheered the green-haired Espada, interrupting the morbid silence. “Let's go do whatever we're meant to be doing!”
 
Ichigo coughed guiltily. He had only just realised that Nel had never been told why they had come here. As they filed into the gaping rift in the wall of Las Noches, Kurosaki began to explain.
 
There was a POP! behind them.
 
“Umm, Itsygo?” ventured a tiny voice. “I shwank again…”
 
o)0(o
 
Bloomake!
 
Arrancar Encyclopaedia
 
o)0(o
 
Neliel: I wonder what would bring Itsygo to Hueco Mundo anyway...in all my afterlife, I have never seen a shinigami in this place........well, except Ashido.
Nnoitra: Oh yeah, Ashido.
Tesla: Well Ashido is just....
Hallibel: Comes with the territory right...
Barragan: Little rat used to steal my food.
Aizen: Who's Ashido?
Wonderwice: Dude....do you know nothing?
 
o)0(o
 
Chapter Notes: Okay, so last chapter I forgot to explain for the benefit of the manga-only readers that Ashido Kano was an anime only filler character, but special because he was meant to be in the manga too. He was also freaking cool, because he looked like he'd just jumped out of a Ghibli film or two - namely, `Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds' for the Menos Forest; and `Princess Mononoke' for his fur coat and masks. And yes. In the anime: Rocks Fell, Ashido Died.
…Maybe.
 
As for this chapter, `Estampida' means Stampede, and I changed Nel's reiatsu colour to yellow-green because if her attack is called `Lanzador Verde' then it is flipping well gonna be verde. Plus, the anime pink is just too…pink.
 
For those who don't know, Nnoitra's Santa Teresa release refers to a praying mantis, and Don and Pesch really do have a super synchronised Cero. Woo!
 
Alliriyan~*