Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ If I asked... ❯ If I asked... ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: If I asked…
Disclaimer: No money is made off this work of fiction. Bleach is not mine. If it was, I would be rich and I wouldn't be writing this, now would I?
Summary: “Would you wear it if I asked you to?” Fem!Ichi Complete and utter crack.
Pairing: ByakuyaxIchigo
 
“Would you wear it if I asked you to?”
 
Eyes the color of rich wine looked at the ornament in slender, sword calloused hands. Lips curled in wry amusement as slender, pale hands pulled unruly hair together and plucked the ornament out of his hands and clipped it into satiny locks. The short, normally unruly and spiky hair was pulled away and out of a strong, tanned face and brought under control by the hair ornament.
 
Kuchiki Byakuya couldn't help the twitch of his lips as his lover looked up at him expectantly. The noble reached out and drew the other Shinigami to him and pressed his lips to the warm arch of a slender neck, feeling the warm pulse of the artery as a young heart pumped blood through the body.
 
“You look lovely,” he whispered, his lips brushing lightly over skin.
 
She shivered as his breath ghosted over the sensitive skin, and her hands rose to tangle themselves in raven locks.
 
“Byakuya…”