Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Never Had A Dream ❯ The Present ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ichigo soullessly stares from the window of his apartment , remembering all those times he was with her, all the good memories they shared. He closes his eyes.
"Why does it have to end?.."
That girl he fell in love with years ago.. Where is she now? He missed her, he missed her so much. He would never forget her, especially that night when they made love.
He remembers.. how smooth her skin was, her kisses, her touches and the way she whispered his name, the way he hold her close as he gently moves inside her. He remembers.. her face , her smiles , her beautiful violet eyes. Her.
He clenched his fist. Holding back his own tears from pouring.
" Where are you?.."
Slowly he opens his eyes , a tear fall but he wipes it quickly he cant let someone sees him like this, he's going to be the new executive director in their company and few years from now he will be the CEO.
He took a deep breath, he has a party to go to. A welcome party his sister prepared for him for coming back in Japan. Ichigo lives in US before and studied in Harvard University after graduation he decided to  come back and live in Tokyo and take over for their company someday, after he proves to the shareholders and board members what he can do.
-x-
Ichigo drives to his sister's house few minutes later he arrives. The house was full of guest , all of the famous people and business men and women are in there. He walks inside and found his sister standing in the middle talking to someone, the person's back was all he can see. A petite woman wearing a backless black dress that hugged her body to her slim waist and he could see her creamy exposed back. He stares at her, there's something familiar about this woman. About her black hair that was clipped back beautifully from behind. The curve of her body. She almost looks like her.
He shook his head. Oh, yeah he's losing it.. everytime he sees a petite woman he remembers 'her'.
He sighs and walks slowly to his sister. He heard her says.
"Call Attorney Shunsui.. tell him to meet me in my office tomorrow.."
The petite woman walks away.
"Nee-san.."
His sister's mood lighten up by seeing him walking towards her.
"Ichigo.." She embrace him. " I missed you.."
" Is there any problems? .." He asked seeing her expression earlier. She was pissed.
His sister pulled away smiling."It's just someone complained our cosmetics but I'll take care of it.."
He nodded and ask, suddenly curious. " Who was her? that woman you were talking to.."
"She's my secretary.. beautiful isnt she?"
He smiles. "Yeah.. her back is.."
She smiles back. "Come with me  I'll introduce you, all of the shareholders are here and everyone working in our company.."
"Sure.."
He followed her and stands in the middle and his sister announce.
"I would like you all to meet my brother Kurosaki Ichigo .. he will be working in the Sereitei Corp. as a new executive director from now on.."
He bows his head. " It would be an honor to work with you and I will do my best for the sake of the company.."
The guests applauded at his speech.
" Let's have a toast for my brother and for another successful year of Seretei Corporation.."
They raised their glasses for a toast  but the sound of a glass shattering on the floor interrupted them.
He turned his head to where the sound came from, and he almost let go of the glass in his hand as his eyes widen in shock.
She's standing there wearing a black dress and she's staring at him, eyes wide as plate, mouth hung open as she gasp. Obviously Shocked.
Silence.
He stares at her.
Ichigo did not even blinked afraid that if he will, she'll be gone..
Dum ..dum.. dum..dum
He could hear his heart beating rapidly as if his heart itself recognizes her presence.
He walks closer to her inspecting her face. He can't believe it. It's Her.
He remembers. Her shiny raven hair that was clipped back with a single bang that fell across her face, her rosy cheeks, her small nose, her thin pink lips, and especially her beautiful violet eyes.
His gaze met hers.
He swallowed hard and reach for her face, he caressed her cheeks lovingly as he whispers.
"Rukia..."
-x-
" What we had was Perfect but at the wrong time,
I thought love was the most powerful thing in the world..
I was wrong..
If there's such a force greater than love,
It is Time..
And lucky for those who find true love at the right time..''
A/N: Yep! that's my prologue.. the next chapter will be like five years ago.
And sorry for the wrong grammars and guys I only use simple english words coz I'm not good at it.. But as long you understands it's okay right?..
The real thing is I was planning to write it all first before uploading it and i'll do it but I want to hear your opinion first about this story.. if you like it I'll start writing it but wont upload it until it's finish.. It'll be quick coz i'
m not a buzy person .. I'm an indoor girl who has no social life , no friends, no boyfriend and writing is what I do all the time..:D
Okay.. tell me what you think!! should I continue it? Or should I stop?
Oh and Ichigo's last pov is not
mine.. just heard it from a movie..

Read. Review. Criticize.