Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ On the Other Side ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

On the Other Side
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl
 
Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.
 
A/N: Written for the Week# 54 prompt at bleach_contest: freak. Shirosaki immediately popped into my head (wonder why….).
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
Sniffing the parched air of Hueco Mundo, Shirosaki stretched his body contentedly; glad to be free and in charge. For once. Putting up with Ichigo's gallant and noble ideas all the time could be sickening for a Hollow like himself.
 
He ached to do some serious damage; another round with the prissy Byakuya, or a bout with Zaraki. That could be fun - maybe even lethal, if he was lucky, for his opponent. The idea of killing one of the captains excited him, a nearly erotic thrill ran through him as the Hollow looked around for something to slaughter.
 
Irritated at feeling Ichigo stir within him at his destructive thoughts, Shirosaki muttered, “Spoilsport.”
 
Exasperated as Ichigo struggled harder against his control of their shared body, he wondered which of them was the bigger freak: Ichigo for having an inner Hollow, or himself for having an outer human.