Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ One Choice ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“ One Choice”

::XX Act One XX:: The Dream


He ran his finger’s through her hair and down her spine, sending chills up her neck. Touching his lips to hers he made images of the past float through her head. Images of betrayal, love, and death. She quickly pulled away and tripped over her own foot making her fall back on the bed behind her.


“I’m sorry Grimmjow I can’t do this…not now.” She looked down and twiddled her thumbs I feel so nervous around him is it him that make me feel this way or is it my own doing? Still feeling the texture of his lips made her arm fill with goose bumps and her blood rush. Grimmjow leaned over her body. His scent filled her lungs. Leaning in closer he whispered. Please don’t say it! Please! Please!

I love you…SomeDay m’ dear”


------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” SomeDay had woken in the middle of the night. Looking over her shoulder she saw her husband, Byakuya sleeping peacefully . “Another Nightmare?!” Damn all it to hell!! Unable to control her rage she smacked the pillow she was laying on. Without even lifting his head Byakuya sat his hand on her shoulder and pulled her down. “I’m sorry my love did I wake you?”

He opened one eye and looked directly at her piercing red eyes “Yes myself and everyone else living in the sereitei.” His voice was tender but with a hint of coldness, seeing as how he was woken in the middle of the night. He let out a small sigh showing no emotion on his he asked “Is something bothering you?”