Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Push the hands forward ❯ Here we go! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LW: Hi peoples. I'm back
Grimmjow: Shut up and get on with it!
LW: 0_0.How'd you get in?
Grimmjow: Door was open.
LW: (sweat drop) Damn it. Any way, here's a story I've planned for ages but kept forgetting to write.
Grimmjow: Cause you're a lazy ** (Grimmjow will most likely be the only one censored if anyone)
LW: Shut up so I can speak. The story is -Push the hands forward and is a future fic (eventually). Note to self next time use Urahara. BEGIN!!!
 
Thoughts, speaking Hollow/ZanpakutÅ.
(Description /authors notes)
 
Push the hands forward- Here we go!
 
Urahara shop.
 
It was a normal day in the Urahara shop Jinta was hurting Ururu, Renji was mooching and Ichigo was there cause there was nothing better for him to do. Today though Kisuke was strapping Ichigo into a big, fancy and dangerous looking machine, Rukia was standing there too because there have been F-all hollows since they got there.
 
Ichigo: (Looking worry) You sure this won't do something stupid to me?
Urahara (Easier to say & write): No problems at all, this is almost guaranteed to work and if doesn't you'll make Rukia look tall. (That's anything below 4'8½”)
Rukia: Haa, haa, haa. (Falls over laughing). (Soul pager rings)
Damn it bye. (Runs out the door)
Urahara: O.KBYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (Said very fast)(Pushes button that says `Moocher don't touch this)
Ichigo: What? Wai………….
 
There was a big flash of light and Urahara was already outside the door before Ichigo had finished. When the light stopped Urahara came back in.
 
Urahara: Did it work?
He's not in his chairs so I've either disintegrated him or it worked.
Kisuke!!
Right Benihime, it can't do that.
Yes it worked! (Starts giggling like a little girl then falls over) OWW!
 
Elsewhere - With Ichigo.
 
Ichigo wakes up in a forest somewhere in Soul Society; being Ichigo he hasn't a clue where he is or if there's anyone around.
 
Ichigo :( Gets up) This is weird, well at least I'm not a midget. Now to figure out where I am.
????? : Hello Ichigo.
Ichigo: (Turns around) YOU!!!!
 
 
Else elsewhere - with Rukia, on the shop roof.
 
Rukia: Captain, that's impossible, there dead they can't be them.
 
As she was speaking a Garganta opened in the sky reveling 12 familiar beings. (Will get back to that)
 
Rukia: The Espada!
 
TBC
 
 
LW: Cliffhanger for Ichigo and big trouble for Karakura town. I'll get back to them later as its Ichigo little adventure through time & space.
Snaky: Am I in this?
LW: Maybe, maybe not.
Snaky: Yay (Walks off)
LW: Damn it forgot the disclaimer, someone!
Nel: Me, me, me. Lonely wanderer, doesn't own bleach, only Snaky, and most of the Future world only characters. Bye!
LW: Yes goodbye but also R&R. Also sorry if it's a bit short.