Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Push the hands forward ❯ Futures strange ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LW: I'm on a roll here 2 chapters already.
Rukia: Well it took you long enough to start.
LW: Shut up, do the disclaimer. (Hands over script)
Rukia: (Sets it on fire) Lonely here doesn't own us though he owns the kids.
LW/Me: that'll do.
 
Push the hands forward- Futures strange
 
A forest - the Future
 
Ichigo: It can't be he's dead, but the pale face and the lines, and those green/red eyes (Don't ask) Ulquiorra?
Palely: Nope, so close, try again.
Ichigo: Who are you?
Palely: Where's the fun in that? (Pause and stares into space) Never mind, easier this way. I'm Shinidos. Come on.
 
Shini turns around a walks off and Ichigo sees he's wearing the squad 1 captain's haori.
 
While walking
 
Ichigo: (Looking freaked out) How'd you get to be head captain.
Shini: Quite easily, though I didn't think that old guy would fight me.
Ichigo: O_O What!
Shini: It was fun.
Ichigo: Who the hell are you?
Shini: Shinidos Cifer, Head Captain of Soul Society.
Ichigo: Ssso you're……
Shini: Ulquiorra's son. (Stops and stands in place) Wait for it (Ichigo faints)(Shini pulls out a fob watch) right on time.
 
Shini then lift up Ichigo and takes him to the squads.
 
Squad 1 - Somewhere
 
Shinidos carried Ichigo to the Squad 1 office, lay him on the couch and went back to his paperwork. (He's like the new Byakuya)
 
2 hrs later
 
Ichigo was finally waking up when………….
 
: IIICCCHHHIIIIGGGOOOO!!!!!!
 
……..?? pounds of something landed on him. Ichigo's eyes flew open and was face to face with Nel (Nel is in adult form in this story).
 
Ichigo: Nel!!
Nel: Hi Ichi!
Shini: (Coughs really loudly)
 
Ichigo turns over to see Shinidos sitting at one of the 2 desks in the room with a long black sword at the end of it.
 
Ichigo: Zanget…..
Shini: Behind you.
 
Ichigo turned around to see his sword lying on the table beside him.
 
Shinidos: Ichigo Kurosaki, seeing as there's nothing going on we'll help you go back but untill then you should stay to avoid something stupid happening.
Ichigo: But, What………..
Shini: You can't not accept this Ichigo.
Ichigo: Fine, what's going on?
Shini: As you'll be here I'll need to explain to all the other captains/lieutenants what's going on as well as for help.
 
With that Shini got up and Arancarr flash-stepped (Sonido I think) out of the room followed by Nel with Ichigo after them.
 
 
TBC
 
LW: Yay! 2 down, unknown to go.
Rukia: What the hell's going on here? , Also where am I?
LW: Not important, I'm focusing on Ichigo's (mis)adventure through time.
Rukia: Fine, (leaves)
LW: The next one is the Captain/Lieutenant meeting.
 
R&R