Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Push the hands forward ❯ Meet the crazys ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LW: Hello 3!
Alister: So what now? Are we in it?
LW: Well it's a Captains/Lieutenants chapter so maybe. Disclaimer please.
Alister: LW owns nothing except the things in this fic not in the original bleach series. (E.g. Neo - Vizards)
LW: Good enough for me. Enjoy!
 
Thoughts, speaking, Hollow/ZanpakutÅ. (Description /authors notes) Announcements
 
Push the hands forward - Meet the Crazies.
 
Ichigo followed the strange duo of Nel and Shinidos to the meeting hall.
 
Shini: The hell butterflies were released so they will be arriving quite quickly. This may be interesting.
Nel: (Hyper) Ichigo just you see all the new people.
Ichigo: ok.
 
Squad 2 - Captain Soi Fon and Lieutenant Grimmjow Jeagerjackes.
 
Grimmjow: ICHIGO!
Ichigo: GRIMMJOW!
 
Ichigo then raises Zangetzu to strike Grimmjow when........
 
Squad 3 - Captain Anthony Granz, currently no lieutenant.
 
...... Zangetzu is stopped by a flower. (Well A.S.G.'s sword but it looks like one)
 
Anthony: Ichigo while I would love Grimmjow to die killing a lieutenant of the gotoi 13 will mean we will have to kill you.
 
Ichigo re-sheathed Zangetzu and looked the new arrival up and down. He had pink hair apart from two white clumps that hung over his eyes. His eyes were golden with a look of intelligence and insanity. He had a black haori with white clothes underneath, open to the middle of his sternum which had a hand sized hole in it.
 
Ichigo: You're a hollow?
Anthony: (fiddling with his flower petals) Took you long enough. As you can see I've the only Neo - Vizard with a permanent mask fragment (points at lotus in his hair) and Hollow Hole.
Ichigo: This day is getting weirder and weirder.
This place makes me look normal
Not now Hichigo
 
Squad 4 - Captain Retsu Unohana and Lieutenant Isane
 
Nothing happened they just came in and stood there, except Unohana had her unsettling smile on.
 
Squad 5 - Captain Henry Gingerback and Lieutenant Cassandra Urahara
 
The next people to come in were a guy with a white suit with a high collar and haori and a girl with lilac hair and tanned skin. The guy had blond hair that curved up into 2 horns/spikes, grey eyes and a blank expression on his face. The girl had a normal outfit on, had dull golden eyes and a cheeky smirk on her face.
 
Cassandra: Hi Ichi!
Henry: Hello
Ichigo: Ugh.... Hi
Henry: Well this is gonna be a long meeting.
Ichigo: Are you sure?
Henry: Maybe, maybe not. (Eyes flash red)
 
Squad 6 - Captain Byakuya and Lieutenant Renji
 
 
Nothing happened; they walked in and stood there, Byakuya looking emotionless yet grumpy and Renji looking confused (So nothing new for either of them)
 
Squad 7 - Captain Komamura and Lieutenant Iba
 
Nothing happened they just came in and stood there
 
Squad 8 - Captain Shunsui Kyoraku and Lieutenant Nanao
 
In walked the usually plastered captain and his librarian lieutenant (Book joke)
 
Shunsui: Hey Ichigo.
Ichigo: Hey.
Nanao: Mnnn
Ichigo: Ehh
Shunsui: Nanao dear why are you being so quiet? You were so vocal last.....
Henry: Please shut up before I have to cut my own ears off.
Ichigo: 0_0!!!
 
Squad 9 - Captain Hisagi and Lieutenant Momo
 
When they came in they walked to their positions and Momo gave Cassandra and Henry a Filthier.
 
Squad 10 - Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto
 
Toshiro and Rangiku appeared as normal except Rangiku appeared to be sober
 
Ichigo: Hey Toshiro
Hitsugaya: (Death (God) glare)
Rangiku: Hi Ichigo
Ichigo: Hey
Rangiku: (Quietly) You know what's next Ichigo?
Ichigo: Unfortunately, Yes
Rangiku: You'll be surprised.
 
Squad 11 - Captain Alister Vega and Lieutenant Sandy Gingerback
 
She was right; Ichigo was surprised because while the doors were completely destroyed upon their arrival they weren't who he expected. In walked in a smallish (bit taller than Toshiro) boy with a haori and a taller girl with the arm band thing. The boy had black hairs and golden eyes with a look that seemed to say `I will kill you' (but an impossible friendly way, as though beating the crap out of each other was a sign of friendship) along with an evil, creepy smirk. The girl had black hair to her shoulder blades and green eyes which were looking at Ichigo with wonder and uncertainty. Both their swords were visible to all at their hips.
 
Alister: Ichigo, nice to finally meet you. (Smiles showing off pointed teeth)
Ichigo: What happened to Kenpachi?
Alister: I beat him. Seems to be the way the 11's are picked. Let him live, maybe one day he'll be stronger and beat me.
Ichigo: Oh
Sandy: Hi, nice to meet one of the older Vizards. I've only seen these guys.
Ichigo: O_O What?
Sandy: Shini, Anthony, Serpentime, me and my brother Henry, oh and Alister.
Alister: (stops his glaring contest with Soi Fon) what?
Ichigo: O______O. Oh.
Damn their all crazy
Hichigo stop it
I'm just being honest. For a change
 
 
 
Squad 12 - Captain Szayel Aporro Granz and Lieutenant Sakura Necrophades
 
After everyone else nothing could surprise Ichigo, untill not one but 2 of the Espada walk in and nobody reacts.
 
Ichigo: What the hell's going on here?
Sakura: Hi Ichi it's been so long, how you been?
Szayel: Sakura I believe Ichigo is confused and slightly scared. Because of that, I must say he's from post Aizen War, but not that far from it.
Ichigo: WTF?
Sakura: Don't worry about it, its not important yet.
Ichigo: O_O, OK
How many hollows does that make Kingy, 8?
Yeah about that, well at least that's the end of it.
Sakura: (Looking around the room) (Giggles) Hey Szayel! We finished that experiment and still got here before Mini lizard.
Ichigo: Who?
What's going on Ichigo?
If he's asking her, he doesn't know Hichi.
Don't call me that Zangetzu!!
Shut up you 2
 
Sakura didn't answer his question just walked over to Szayel and the answer came walking in
 
Squad 13 - Captain JÅ«shirÅ Ukitake and Lieutenant Serpentime
 
Beside Ukitake came a young girl. She came up to Ukitake's ear and her hair was purple to her shoulder. She had eyes that appeared to be slitted and was smirking showing pointed teeth.
 
Serpentime: Hi people (Cheerful over) What now?
Ukitake: Serpentime!! Calm down.
 
Shini: Now that's everyone is here we can begin. As you can see or some of you haven't figured out (Looks at Renji) Ichigo has appeared from another part of time to hear, I've called this meeting to find out if anyone knows anything about a rift generator (Totally worth Doctor Who style explanations) for most people here that's a time machine.
Ichigo: It was one of Kisuke's inventions.
Shini: Thanks Ichigo, probably should have asked that at the start. Cassandra, Szayel do either of you know anything about it.
Cassandra: Dad did try to make a vortex manipulator for training purposes, but I don't know if it worked.
Szayel: Well it seems Ichigo picked the worst time to come to this place.
Ichigo: Why?
Cassandra: Mom and Dad are on their anniversary won't be back for a few days.
Shini: Well............... For now at least Ichigo is stuck here, so Szayel I want you to try find and information from the Bureau and Alister can find somewhere for Ichigo to stay.
Alister: (Glaring at Soi Fon) Yeah (Looks at Shini) What? (Faceplant)(I know I made that, joke already but it's to prove something)
Shini: (looking less calm) OK end of discussion, if anyone finds out anything please contact me. Good bye.
 
With that everyone starts to leave, Ichigo sonidos over to Alister and Sandy.
 
Ichigo: So Where to?
Alister: Squad 11 where did yeah think? (Sonidos)
Sandy: Ready Ichigo? (Sonidos)
Ichigo: Yeah (Follows them)
 
TBC
 
LW: Well that's the end for now. Also before anyone asks until there's a canon reason for Ichigo to regain his powers, we'll pretend Kisuke managed to get back the HÅgyoku and that recreated all his powers.
Henry: Well that was odd.
LW: Sorry for that but I needed a way to start the ball rolling and introduce everyone.
Henry: So.... what's next?
LW: I'll try to explain how Shinidos ended up where he is here. Bye people, also thanks for the review summerrayah I don't mind you didn't log in I'm just glad you bothered to review. Hopefully this doesn't cause too much trouble/flames
 
(Forgot to mention I don't own Doctor Who)
 
R&R