Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Reiatsu ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach nor any of this characyters and I'm not getting any money from writing it.
Warnings: Swearing


Everyone in Soul society knew that every shinigami, male or female had hots for orange-haired death god substitute Ichigo Kurosaki. Obviously said boy was completely oblivious to this situation.
Fact was that when he entered the Soul Society for the first time, every shinigami get instantly aroused. Adding to that Ichigo's unability to control his power It was hard for anyone in his surroundings to not get raging erection, especially when Ichigo was fighting.
From what Byakuya said when they got the bastard drunk with Zaraki's Moonshine of Doom, strong self control of darhaired almost snapped when Ichigo went bankai and if hollow didn't appear he would fuck Kurosaki then and there. Then there was Ikakku, bleeding stopped, not by his medicine but with all blood gone south he had almost nothing to bleed with. And poor Yumichika. It was as hard for this freak Kenpachi, or even harder. He manifested symptoms of fight-o-philia or masochism, earning a boner from fighting strong opponent only. And there was Renji he admitted that only millimeters and he would kiss the boy, last thing before he collapsed.
How other shinigamis lived through this experience he didn't know, He was sure there were lots of sex included. He knew yet that he was at some strange party with lots of horny death gods and one extremely attractive shinigami substitute. It was miracle that it haven't become an orgy yet, or at least group jerk-off session, there was still time though. White-haired shifted uncomfortably accommodating his erection more comfortably. He swept the room with his green gaze and with sting of jealousy he discovered that party was short of two redheads. Where were they and what Abarai was doing to Ichigo? He decided to investigate, especially that mass groan rolled through the building when Ichigo's reiatsu grew aroused itself, making every male shinigami harder, if it was even possible. Apparently Abarai had Ichigo in position everyone on the party wanted to. Lucky bastard.
Captain found said redheads snogging each other under the sakura tree. He felt an urge to hit Renji Hard and take Ichigo to himself but decided against it, he lectured them instead.
- Abarai Fukutaichou I strongly advise you to stop unless you want to have a bunch of unsatisfied horny shinigami to deal with. - He sighed seeing Renji's sneer and Ichigo's questioning gaze. - Want to kiss him, snog him, grope him, go to earth, and let us live.
Hitsugaya thought about what would happen if Ichigo's orgasm-reiatsu exploded in soul society. Probably population would rise dramatically after nine months if it would be possible, but it wasn't.

It was quite nice to watch Ichigo writhing beneath Renji, He would gladly stayed little longer but he wasn't this kind of guy, even when it came to Kurosaki. He sent Renji his freezing glare and came back to stupid party, that was holding no sense anymore.
Ichigo’s reiatsu grew angry, Renji probably explaining him whole situation, and then anger was washed of with passion and heat, Abarai not giving a fuck to Toushiro’s words, yet giving a fuck to one sexy orange haired shinigami. He was jealous, Shunsui had Jushirou, Ikkaku could make to Yumichika whatever he wanted, Shuhei had Kira, even this stuffed shirt Kuchiki found himself a boyfriend, or a fuck-toy, this was yet unclear, however Hanatarou was strangely glued to said noble lately.
They were all getting bunny-like, for sure.
And he for sure will have to count on his best friend, his own hand
- Oh well...

OWARI