Bondage Fairies Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronciles: Fairy Odd Adventure ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The bell rang as the door opened, and the female fairy behind the counter looked up. She saw another fairy, and judging by her clothes, and the whip at her side, she was a hunter fairy. Judging by the sexy body and black short hair, she knew who the hunter fairy was.
 
“Miss Pamela! Greetings!” the fairy behind the counter greeted, raising her arm. “It's been a while.”
 
“Quite…” Pam said shortly, her eyes narrowed. The fairy behind the counter knew she was in a bad mood.
 
“So, how are things?” the fairy asked carefully. “I heard the Queen gave you a more urgent job?”
 
“Yes, she pulled us out of our hunting jobs to get the Princess,” Pam's eyes closed. “It's a waste of time. There are more sick insects out there, and we get pulled out to search for a fairy that we don't know is either still alive or dead…”
 
The fairy behind the counter knew what was bothering Pam now. “But… the Princess is loved by everyone. Surely… you feel it's an honor to look for her?”
 
“Yes, well, it's not really bad… but just looking to see if the Princess is alive? You know how those MFA work. They won't leave any prisoners. They'll slaughter us alive,” Pam muttered. “Well, Pfil is doing most of the research work. She's contacting most towns and see if there is anything unusual going on… and you know me… not so good with reading… my eyes lids just fall down when I read too many words…”
 
The fairy behind the counter giggled. “So, shall I give you the usual?”
 
Pam's head nodded, and the fairy began to make her drink when a blonde fairy with short hair and same clothes as Pam entered. Pam looked at the new arrival, and her eyebrows went up. “Pfil… what's up? That was rather fast…”
 
“I found out where the Princess might be!” Pfil said excitedly. “In the town Anten A's, there was a shopkeeper who had the strangest customer the day after the Princess disappeared…”
 
“Strange…? Like how strange?” Pam asked.
 
“A male went to her store.”
 
The fairy behind the counter and Pam both dropped what they were holding, and it crashed down in the floors. “A male?! MFA now trying to conquer Anten A's?”
 
“No, that's the thing! He was trying to buy a dress, paid with some weird money, and just left,” Pfil said.
 
“Whew… thank goodness it wasn't an invading army! Anten A's a very strategic place… if the MFA…”
 
“No, wait, weren't you listening Pam? When do males start buying female dresses?!” Pfil asked.
 
“Uh… well… it could be for his Mistress… the male must have been a slave or something…” Pam said.
 
“Wasn't a slave, the shopkeeper said… He wore weird clothes, and had no wings, and was apparently talking about a sleeping brat girl who caught herself in trouble the day after the princess disappeared!”
 
“You think…”
 
“Yes… it's a chance that this guy has the Princess!” Pfil said with a very big and proud smile.
 
UNNC Side Story: Fairy Odd Adventure
 
Uzumaki Naruto vs. Kyuubi!
 
Blue eyes lurked in every corner… Naruto slowly entered the Cage, and ducked under the couch. He softly whispered… “Kyubi-neesan…”
 
When he heard no reply, he's head went up, and saw the place exactly where he had left it before. It was like Kyubi never left her room for the past 2 weeks or so… He stood up, and slowly began to walk towards her room… He knocked once… he knocked twice… and when he couldn't hear a reply, he kicked the door open… only to face the most fearsome fox ever encountered.
 
Kyubi was in her all naked glory, much to Naruto's surprise, shock, bewilderment, but before a huge blush could appear from his face, Kyubi looked at him with very hungry eyes, and suddenly lunged towards the boy.
 
Even surprised, Naruto was able to react quickly that Kyubi was only able to reach his legs… but the sheer power of Kyubi took down Naruto like a rag doll, and pinned the boy's arms with hers… and with a ferocious swipes, she bit and ripped Naruto's upper clothes off… And before she was about to do the same with his pants, Naruto suddenly puffed out of existence.
 
Kyubi's eyes blinked, then suddenly stared towards another Naruto who was behind the couch. She snarled. And she lunged towards him. The boy kicked the couch but she only slashed it out of her way with her claw, and Naruto jumped and dove towards the space in between the cage and narrowly escaped. Kyubi almost caught him, but was only able to swipe just a part of Naruto's pants.
 
Naruto's eyes opened, and he ended up screaming.
 
ZZZ
 
The Princess woke up with a start, hearing the scream, and she suddenly gasped silently as she felt something broken. She looked at her arms, then looked at her legs… then she shuddered… and looked between her legs… She was wearing underwear.
 
She sighed silently, with thanks towards the goddesses, and then stretched her wings a bit. She almost screamed. She found out what felt broken now… looking behind her shoulder, her wing had a big tear… must have happened when she tried to fly away from the group of MFA… Her memories started coming back slowly, and her eyes welled up. She remembered again how close she was in being… vandalized… by those vile barbarians.
 
She slowly stood up… With her wing broken, she wouldn't be able to fly anymore without feeling very intense pain, but it was okay. Right now, she needed to know where she was. Looking at her surroundings, she guessed that she was inside a hole in a tree, probably an abandoned nest, as she saw pieces of twig everywhere. She was about to move out of the cave when she suddenly heard a male voice curse.
 
“Fuck! Whats wrong with Kyubi-neesan! She looked so scary… she tried to rip my clone's clothes apart!”
 
She peeked out of the cave, and gasped. It's that barbaric male who saved her… Oh no… what plans did that male have for her? She looked around, and saw a big twig in which she could use. Grabbing it, she slowly stalked towards the boy, who's back was on her, and when she was very near, she took the advantage and swung the twig so hard that it hit the boy's head with a loud thwack, and broke into two.
 
The boy stood still for a moment, and then his head turned towards her, eyes red, and lips twitching. The Princess backed off suddenly, as he stood up, grinning a maniac grin, stalking towards her.
 
ZZZ
 
Naruto was not in a good mood. He had been almost killed in the cage by his sister. He entered her room hoping to see and ask what's going on with her, due to Aaron's advice, and he was almost sliced to little bits for it. He barely escaped, and he blamed Aaron for his escapade, and then, he was too busy in his thoughts to notice that the brat he had picked up just got a weapon and swung it hard on his head, he was sure created internal bleeding.
 
He got up, and faced her, almost snarling at her as she slowly backed away. “Stay away from me!” she threatened with the remaining parts of her broken weapon. Naruto just grabbed… no, yanked it out of her hand, and threw it away. She fell down, and began to crawl away, still facing him.
 
“Do you know that what you did just HURT?!” Naruto screamed the last part. “What the FUCK do you think you're doing?! Is that the thanks I get from getting your scrawny ass saved by a bunch of horny men with wings, and saving you from what else when you were unconscious, and was nearing darkness?!”
 
“STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!” she screamed hysterically.
 
Naruto narrowed his eyes, and grabbed a bag made of leaves, and grabbed something from inside it, and the Princess closed her eyes. This was it… she was going to die in the hands of a boy who was hit by her with a twig…
 
“Here…” Naruto threw the dress he bought earlier. “Thought it might fit you…” and he walked away, grumbling.
 
The Princess opened her eyes, and looked at the dress that the boy gave her. It looked classy enough, and seems to made of material not used for lingerie, and from the tag that was still attached to its skirt, she assumed that the dress was probably stolen. Her temper went up. How dare he give her a stolen dress! “HEY you brute male! How dare you give me a stolen dress!”
 
Naruto just stopped on his tracks, and stared back, long and really annoyed back at the girl. She seemed to have lost composure as he was looking at her again. He gave a tired sigh. “You know what, go in your underwear for all I frigging care. I mean, sure… a brat like yourself wouldn't mind roaming around the forests in her skivvies, right?” He was about to go back to his walking when he paused again, and gave her another look. “And for your information, I wanted to pay for that when the store owner just told me to take it and leave.”
 
“Hah! She might have seen right through you!” the girl declared. “After all, you males are nothing but brutes and barbaric species!”
 
Naruto didn't even pay attention to her, waving his hands, like dismissing her. “Yeah, yeah, whatever you say…”
 
The Princess just looked at Naruto walking away… and went back to her cave. Stolen or not, whether she liked it or not, she knew he raised valid points.
 
No way in hell would she be baring herself to the forest.
 
ZZZ
 
Naruto took out 20 of his scalpels with his left hand, and stabbed the trunk he was currently standing in, and took another 10 out from his other hand. Grabbing the twenty scalpels, he placed them in his palm… closed his palm, and out formed a pot. He took out the other ten scalpels, and put them on his palm, and it formed scissors.
 
Satisfied, he placed the scissors down and the pot as well. He stood up straight, and formed a single seal, and his Chakra coat began to weave 60 seals in a second flat, and he placed his palm down towards the branch he stood. Slowly, very small branches began to form from his hand, and when he felt that he had enough, he raised his hand, and the small branches stopped growing. He took the scissors he made, and cut the branches, and formed a spot where he would make fire.
 
He made another seal, but this time, he followed through, doing the seals himself. He formed the seals of a weak fire jutsu. He sucked in his breath after forming the seals, and then blew out slowly. A small yet streamlined fire towards the small pieces he cut from the growing branches, igniting them, creating a nice bonfire. He made another series of seal, and this time, he squeezed his right fist at the end of the seal sequence… and when he opened his fist, water began to pour out from it. He filled the pot with water. He took out 10 scalpels again, and this time, he made a stand with grills, and placed it on top of the fire. And he placed the pot with water on top of the grill.
 
He smiled a small smile he'd usually do after doing his necessary, if not crude, cooking utensils. He put his hands and grabbed something from the inside pockets of his coat, and grabbed two “instant” cook ramens. He thanked the seamstress who made his coat put lots of pockets inside where he'd store his emergency food supply, the fifth scroll, and some of his money.
 
He opened the ramens, and put the noodles in the water, and grabbed the fifth scroll from his inside pockets. He would give Laharl-nichan a visit before cooking food for himself and the brat. Jumping up to a higher branch, he went towards the trunk of the tree, sat down, and opened his scroll. His blue eyes turned red and slitted, and after that… time stopped for the world for the moment.
 
ZZZ
 
“Oh, hey Naruto, welcome back,” Laharl greeted with his usual smile. He looked the same as ever, being… well, dead, and only left as data inside Naruto's head. “What brings you here… it's only been… what, 2 days, 4 hours, 38 minutes and 8 seconds since you last visited.”
 
Naruto didn't ask how his brother kept the record of time… its probably part of his “programming”. He just waved, and approached him, going deeper inside the pure white “box” as he calls it. “Laharl-nichan…” and he gave a very deep frown.
 
Laharl must have caught it because he also turned serious. “What happened?”
 
“Something's wrong with Kyuubi-neesan…” Naruto slowly explained. He told Laharl of his close call in being ripped to shreds, and how Kyuubi has been acting strange for almost a week or so. After a good while of explaining, he was very surprised, much to his current and added annoyance, Laharl just laughed his ass off. “HEY!”
 
“Hahaha… Oh, I'm sorry Naruto,” Laharl gave his usual small smile. “It seems the secret Kyuubi has wanted to keep from you is out. I told her that I should have `squealed' to save her the trouble…”
 
“What's wrong with Kyuubi-neesan?” Naruto asked, very seriously.
 
“Oh, nothing… it's just her `heat' acting up,” Laharl chuckled. Naruto looked at his brother in a confused manner. “Heat… that's what I call the period where she has the urge to…” Laharl gave a creepy smile, “… be fertilized.”
 
“… okay stop with the jokes…” Naruto stated. He looked at Laharl… “You're not joking… are you?”
 
“Not really,” Laharl gave a shrug. “She's a fox… she tends to have those periods.”
 
“Any way to… get her out of it?” Naruto asked.
 
“Well… there is the easy way, and the much easier way…” Laharl replied.
 
“Easy… and easier way?” Naruto asked again… feeling rather stupid, confused, and rightfully thinking Laharl is somewhat making a fool of him.
 
“Yup. Easy way… is to give her what she wants,” Laharl replies.
 
“… and what's that?” Naruto asked, getting really tired of asking.
 
“Have sex with her… but be warned,” Laharl gave Naruto the look he usually gave when explaining the finer points of any techniques he usually teaches. “She wants it long, and she wants it rough, and really hard. She doesn't tend to stop until she gets what she wants and more.”
 
“… she's more perverted than Ero-sennin…” Naruto declared.
 
“What…? Don't want to do the easy way?” Laharl asked.
 
Naruto blushed. Kyuubi was a looker indeed… and if it wasn't that serious to him, he might have considered it… but he needed her council more than ever, being stuck in a forest alone with a brat. “Bet you did the easy way!” Naruto accused.
 
“Oh, how mature… shooting insults back with insults,” Laharl gave a big smile.
 
“Oh shut up. Easier way?” Naruto asked.
 
“Well… easier way is… easier, for the lack of a better term… but…” Laharl looked at Naruto. “Naruto… this thing I'm going to teach you is a very, very, and let me stress this clearly, a very dangerous move. In normal humans… doing it twice knocks them out. Three times kills them.” Naruto's eyes widened. The easier way seemed to sound like a deadly technique. “They only work on females… and if you use it on a female and let her live… she'd never forget what happened to her for the rest of her life.”
 
“… Laharl-nichan… I want to help Kyuubi-neesan! Not kill her… or give some unforgettable deadly experience!” Naruto declared.
 
“Oh, Kyuubi knows the feeling,” Laharl replied. “I've been doing it to her ever since me and her got stuck in the Cage. Don't worry. She's not a human, and has Absolute charka. She'll be able to handle a 50 of those, believe me.”
 
“So… this technique… I'll use it on her 50 times?” Naruto asked.
 
“Nope… just 30 times. And… get clones. You need to be close and personal… like a gum stuck on her foot,” Laharl smiled a small smile. “Yes… you have to be in a really close and maybe even intimate way. And by what I heard from you, she seems to have been suppressing it for almost a week… she'd have a strength of a 1000 men or so when she sees you… a potent, young and virile male.”
 
“… Laharl-nichan… Kyuubi-neesan was right. You gave me a crappy inheritance.”
 
“Can you blame her heat on me, kid?” Laharl asked with a laugh. “Alright, this is how the technique goes…”
 
ZZZ
 
“Hello?” the Princess called out, now fully dressed. She smelled the fire, and saw a pot with boiling water, and what seemed like yellow small wriggly worms being cooked. She was about to go near it when the boy in the red long coat just dropped from the sky, and bizarrely changed the scissors on the ground to an elongated form. It turned back again to scissors, and it cut two silver… packets. He upturned the packets in the pot… and to her eyes; the boiling water seemed to suddenly turn brown.
 
He took the pot out of the grill, and the boy took the grill, and scissors, and in front of her, the grill and scissors combined and changed to a bowl with a pair of small sticks. She rubbed her eyes. “What… are you…?” she asked.
 
“A ninja,” Naruto poured some of the contents of the pot into the bowl, and gave that bowl to her. “Careful, it's hot.”
 
She didn't budge, and looked at the bowl… crimson red bowl with crimson red sticks filled with brown murky water and those funny looking worms… or maggots. “What is this?”
 
“Its ramen… staple food… beef flavored,” Naruto replied easily. “I haven't poisoned it you know,” and he put the bowl in front of her… and the pot he was holding also turned to a bowl with two sticks. And he began to dig in rapidly, using the sticks like some insect's mouth, putting those weird worms… or maggots in his mouth. He was also making the weird sloping sounds. Naruto seemed to notice her not getting her bowl, and said, “If you aren't hungry, I can eat that for you… my ramen is limited, and I'd like to have as much as I can.”
 
“… Fine, see if I care,” the princess said, turning her head away. Naruto just shrugged, and continued eating. After a few minutes, the smell overpowered her… and she slowly reached for her bowl. She tried to work with the two sticks like the male beside her, but she couldn't. She just sighed, and just began to slowly sip the broth. It energized and warmed her.
 
Naruto must have noticed she couldn't work with the chopsticks he gave, so took them from her, and changed them to a fork. “You can use this to get the noodles out. The soup you can sip from the bowl,” he gave a small smile to the girl, and continued eating.
 
The Princess did just that, her hunger taking away her suspicion and `brattiness' for a while. Between the sips though, she stole some looks at the boy with the long red coat… As time seemed to pass, the male seemed to grow more and more nervous. If her eyes deceive her again, it seems the male was thinking! And thinking really hard!
 
The Princess decided that the male is not a normal male… maybe elite of the MFL… and that scared her. If the MFL suddenly had elites, then it would spell disaster to her mother's kingdom. Males are the most barbaric creatures in the world… and if they started thinking… she shuddered.
 
Naruto sipped the soup so fast that he knew it was burning his throat… but he couldn't help but ignore it. He had more things to do… he had more things to think off. The technique that Laharl-nichan was easy enough to master… but the question was, how was he suppsed to make a full assault on Kyuubi-neesan, who Laharl-nichan stated, might be uncontrollable…
 
Placing his bowl down, he stood up, and without a word, jumped up again. He'll be needing privacy for this one. The Princess could only watch as he vanished.
 
ZZZ
 
Naruto entered the Cage with much more meaning than the time he was just checking up on her earlier. The Cage was in total destruction… the couches were ripped, the Lazy boy bent, and the walls were filled with wild scratches. The TV was probably the only thing undamaged. And Kyuubi was growling, her eyes going towards Naruto as he slowly entered the cage.
 
The boy saw his sister at once… she was sprawled in a very seductive position, her eyes at him. He stared back, hearing himself gulping, and swallowing. She went to all fours, and moving in an arc towards him. Naruto did the same, and the two were locked in a staring battle moving in a circle around the cage, each one waiting for the other one to move. Her nine tails were swishing at her back, and Naruto's own tail was twitching. Her fox ears twitched. His as well. Then… without warning, both suddenly charged towards each other.
 
Naruto had his two arnis sticks out, whilst Kyuubi's claws her out. She swiped Naruto at his chest, but Naruto ducked and turned, but he felt the wind above his head as the claws passed, and promptly ignored it, and after his turn, rose, and did a rising strike towards Kyuubi's chin. She growled loudly as she was hit hard with the stick on her chin that she flew a bit backwards. Naruto had the opening he needed. Twirling the stick on his right hand, he began to make a series of hits, left and right, mostly aimed towards Kyuubi's head. He swiped down at her crown, hit her cheek, stabbed her chest, and was about to give his hardest hit towards her head when one of her tails suddenly flew towards the hand which was going to strike her with the stick to her head, and stopped it completely.
 
Naruto tried to use his other hand to hit her with the stick, but she grabbed the other hand with her own hand, and with that hand, she suddenly threw him towards the wall. Naruto cried as he hit the steel wall hard, but wasn't given time to recover as one of Kyuubi's tail wrapped around him and threw him to another wall… then wrapped around him and threw him to another wall… and another… and another… until finally she stopped throwing him around. And when she stopped, Naruto couldn't move his body, too sore… He could only watch as Kyuubi just jumped and landed on top of him… her claws ready to rip his clothes out probably, and maybe have her way with him.
 
He smiled. “Perfect…” he declared, and using all his remaining strength, he made the seal sequence of his favorite jutsu… “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” he said hoarsely… but even if he didn't have to say it, 40 of his clones appeared above Kyuubi. She must have felt them because she growled, and looked behind her, and her tails suddenly began to move. Using her tails, she stabbed 5 of the clones, but 18 of the clones just grabbed her tails, and held them steady with the entire clone's strength, stopping the tails from their tracks. The remaining 16 clones grabbed her arms, 8 clones on each of her arm, and the remaining clone gave a wink towards the original Naruto who was still under Kyuubi. Naruto winked back, and again, mustering his strength, he put his hand on her left breast, and pressed 5 pressure points where Laharl-nichan told him, and the clone went behind Kyuubi's back, and pressed another 5 points on her back, and blew on her ear gently.
 
The effect was instantaneous. She gave an enormous shudder… and a low moan. The clone blew in her ear, again… and again… and again. And each time he blew, she gave another shudder… stronger and stronger with each blow. And finally, after the thirtieth blow, she gave a very long shudder, and slumped on top of Naruto, all her strength drained. The clones, knowing their job is done, disappeared without a trace.
 
Naruto looked towards the very tired looking, and very weak looking Kyuubi-neesan… and he gave also a tired smile. He remained there for a few minutes, trying to recoup his strength, and when he was strong enough, he grabbed her, and slowly stood up. Naruto carried his fox sister towards her room, and slowly laid her to her bed. He was about to leave when he heard her groan.
 
“Na… ru… to…”
 
He looked back at her… her eyes were open, looking at him. “Kyuubi-neesan? You feeling okay now?”
 
“Yes…” she replied slowly. “I'm… sorry…”
 
“No harm done, Kyuubi-neesan…” Naruto gave his foxy teenage smile. “Just feel better soon… I need your help…”
 
“Give me a few hours,” she sighed, and slowly closed her eyes, and probably went to sleep. Naruto gave a short nod, and then went out of the cage.
 
ZZZ
 
When Naruto returned to his camp, he saw that the brat he had picked up was already done with the ramen, and was once again hiding in the cage. He didn't mind. Doing that water seal again, he extinguished the fire, and grabbed his utensils, and changed them back to his scalpels, which entered him. He kicked out the remaining ashes of the burnt branches away, and then slowly began to walk towards the cave where the Princess was probably hiding.
 
And he was right… as soon as he entered the brat shook at his presence, and tripped backwards. He chose to ignore it… removing his coat, he threw it towards the opposite side where the brat was staying, and went there, sitting down, leaning on the wall of the cave. He gave a silent sigh… what a morning. He already spent one of his Demon Eyes and even fought Kyuubi on the cage. Oh, and she almost had her way with him… it was a good thing he was such a great thinker.
 
Naruto chuckled a bit. If he was younger, he'd have been raving around at the top of his voice… prancing around like some idiot… Damn, how did times change him? Probably too much for his linking… but then, why would he complain? Naruto learned to get used to shit as he moved, and this was no different.
 
The brat was slowly approaching him. He gave her a neutral look, and wondered what new BS she'd be spouting out.
 
“Thank you… for feeding me…”
 
Naruto almost fell down. Was she thanking him? “… oi, you sick or something?” Naruto asked.
 
The brat seemed to ignore his last statement. “I'm thanking you now, but it doesn't mean I don't trust you! Don't think I'll be offering myself to you because you fed me and saved me from your species!”
 
Naruto just shrugged. “Don't want you anyways… too bratty for my taste.”
 
She twitched. “I'll have you know I'm a Princess of the Fairy Kingdom!”
 
Naruto gave another shrugged which incensed her. “So? Like I give a shit.”
 
She chose to not reply. She went silent, thinking of something. After a minute, she said, “You are probably the worst male I encountered!”
 
“How many males do actually know?” Naruto asked.
 
“… well… doesn't matter! You're still the rudest of the bunch! And… and… an asshole!” she gave a quick nod, feeling quite proud of herself.
 
“Oh, real mature,” Naruto rolled his eyes. And he gave a quick quote from his brother… “Replying with insults? Is that how Princesses act these days?”
 
“… well, you're still an asshole!”
 
“So? You're a brat.”
 
The Princess gave a gasp. This male wasn't going to back down! “ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE!”
 
“Brat, brat, brat, brat,” Naruto replied moving his head from side to side.
 
“Shut up!” the Princess shouted.
 
“Make me,” Naruto gave her a stare with the dreaded `come on… come on…' smile.
 
The Princess finally was lost for words, and just grumbled and slumped on the ground. She mumbled for a minute or so until the boy just spoke…
 
“I'm Uzumaki Naruto, by the way,” Naruto introduced himself, like he wasn't insulting the girl earlier. “Your name?”
 
“I don't give my name to some brute!” the Princess replied.
 
“You know, its funny…” Naruto chuckled. “You called me the rudest one of the bunch, yet not introducing yourself to someone who just introduced him or herself to you is considered very rude.” He paused letting his words sink in. “But… that's okay. I mean, it might not be rude here, but that's alright. I'll just keep calling you brat.”
 
The Princess saw the bait, and didn't want to get reeled in. She still had that attitude towards him, and just plain ignored what he said. Instead, she, tactfully, changed the subject. “Why you keeping me here anyway?”
 
“I'm not keeping you brat,” Naruto smirked, and closed his eyes. “You can leave… and I'd really recommend it. I'd rather be alone in this forest than be here with you.”
 
“Oh, you saying I'm not good company?” the Princess demanded.
 
“Yes, I'm saying you're a crappy companion brat,” Naruto replied rather easily. “Any more stupid questions… brat?”
 
She gave a very nice twitch and turned to a subtle color of puce. “You really are going to keep calling me brat…”
 
“What did you say brat?”
 
“Fine… fine… you win. Shinari… Shinari Ara…” she declared with dignity. “You may call me Princess Ara, or preferably your highness...”
 
“Ara's good enough,” Naruto stated. “You can call me Naruto.”
 
ZZZ
 
Pam and Pfil looked around, trying to figure out where they saw the smoke coming from. They were in the forest near the border of Anten A's, and they had seen someone make fire with the smoke they saw earlier. The smoke vanished, meaning that the person extinguished the fire, and they are looking for that place. They could get lucky, and find out if the male was there… or better yet if the Princess was with him. If not, they could always track them down… but they first need to find the place.
 
And as the two hunter fairies slowly came towards the place where Naruto and the Princess was… Aaron… had other plans. And his plan will be seen quite soon…
 
To Be Continued…
 
NEXT: Pam and Pfil will face probably their most fearsome enemy, and Aaron intensifies the situation by doing something really stupid! NEXT!