Bondage Fairies Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronciles: Fairy Odd Adventure ❯ Chapter 4

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronicles Side Story: Fairy Odd Adventure
Chapter 4: Fairy hunters, SNAFU time.
 
Last time, Naruto went and acquired a dress for the princess Ara Shinari. After which, he spoke with Laharl about why Kyubi had attacked him. Laharl informed him that it was Kyubi's `heat' period, and showed him a technique to circumvent it. After applying the technique, Kyubi calmed down and Naruto finally managed to get on even terms with the princess. Meanwhile, Pfil and Pamela continue their hunt for the princess. Upon hearing of a person matching Naruto's description, they head off to try and determine if the wielder of the demon eyes has the princess. However...., An unknown factor is about to alter the rules of engagement and force the hand of the parties involved. (SNAFU= Situation Normal, All Fucked Up)
 
 
 
Aaron sits on a branch playing bomberman on a GBA. “Die, you little bastards. Try and bomb me? Eat boxing glove.” *beep beep* He pauses the game and looks at his watch. “Hmmm. I gave him a good start and plenty of time to get acquainted with the princess. With how long that was, someone is bound to be hunting him at this point.”
 
He puts away the GBA. "You know, I got the funny feeling that Naruto is blaming me for something that's his own damn fault." He pinches his nose and raises up his shades a bit. *sigh* "Budsy, you just had to pick someone who has no sense of humor, didn't you?" He cleans his shades and puts them back on his face. “Why do I always have to deal with the morons who hold grudges?” He lays back. “It's like a member of the belmonts.”
 
He stands up. “Oh well. I'm bored, and the situation as is, is intolerable. Naruto is getting off entirely too easily.” He smirks and chuckles. “Heheheh, which is why, a minor misunderstanding is in order. Something to make the situation an actual challenge.” He puts a hand on his chin. “But what the hell would work?” He snaps his fingers. “Of course. That should provide the boiling point and create a suitable challenge.”
 
He disappears in a whirl effect.
 
ZZ
 
He reappears next to a female base.
 
He goes behind a tree for a minute. “Ah much better.” He steps out in a suit reminiscent of Wolfwood with red shirt and black coat and pants. He ties his black patent leather shoes. (When causing chaos and wrecking havoc, the most important thing,) He smiles and walks forward, (is doing a good job and looking good doing it.)
 
“Hey girls, what's kicking?”
 
The fairy soldiers turn around. “Huh?”
 
He leans on the shoulder of one. “Aw come on, give me some sugar baby.” The girl looks at him. She shrieks.
 
“EEEKKKK! A MALE! A DISGUSTING BARBARIAN DIRTY MALE!”
 
Aaron frowns. “Hey, I took a shower before I got here. I smell better than you. Check out my cologne.” He produces a bottle and sprays a bit on her.
 
“Oh gross! The male sprayed me with something!” She sniffs it. “EW! This smells terrible!”
 
Aaron slaps his face. (Fairies would not appreciate something made by machines or artificially.) “Anyways, do you know where I can find the queen?”
 
The soldiers look aghast at him. “He intends to rape and kill the queen!”
 
Aaron facefaults. (Paranoia, thou art in abundance.) He sighs. “Oh well, not like any of you can stop me.” He takes a stance. He flicks a finger.
 
*Samus vs. Chozo ghost starts playing*
 
“You have no concept of your enemy. Kage bunshin no jutsu revised. Shadow Splinter.” He splits into 5 shadows. “We are superior, you cannot win.”
 
The shadows attack. The fairy soldiers look in shock. “First mistake, expect the unexpected.” He jump kicks one, sending her into the wall. A second one grabs another soldier. “2nd mistake, if freeze or blink, it can be over in an instant.” He suplexes her.
 
The 3 remaining soldiers look on in shock. “What are we doing? We're proud soldiers of the fairy kingdom! We can't be cowed by an arrogant male!”
“Yeah!”
 
“True, were I human, or a fairy, you might be able to win.” They turn around to see a third Aaron with his head on his hand. “But, who said I was human?” He whistles. “Ok guys, take 5.”
 
“Aw come on, let us have more fun," the shadows complained.
 
Aaron shakes his head. “We got a schedule to keep and things to do.” They kick the dirt. The shadows disappear and flow into a pool on the ground. The pool flows to Aaron and merges with him. “Doppelgangers, oh so useful. Anyway, to answer your unspoken question,” He removes his shades. “I'm a devil.” One eye is brown, the other is golden.
 
The fairies back away. “Shin no ippo.” A flash of light emanates from his eyes. The fairies find themselves frozen. “That technique freezes you in your steps. Should I intensify it, you'll find even your lungs paralyzed. Now must I go that far, or will you be good little girls and listen?” They nod slowly. “Good. Now, I'm here to deliver a message. My associate, the ninja Uzumaki Naruto, also called Oni me no Naruto, has your princess.” They gasp. “We will hold onto to her until our plans are finished. My associate is also a demon, and he may do things to her..., Well, use your imaginations.” They sweat and grimace. “You'll no doubt recognize him from his red coat, headband with a symbol on it, black glove on one arm, and use of red scalpels. He may have convinced the princess to go with him, I doubt your fighters will try and harm their beloved princess, hahaha. We are challenging the weaklings of the fairy kingdom to try and recover your princess. Well, I have other things to do, so I'll be seeing ya. See you on the other side.” He spins his sash and vanishes.
 
They gasp for air. “Our princess...” The commander stands up. “We must inform the queen, and tell her of this.”
 
The third soldier shivers. “I thought demons were myths... I really don't want to fight another one....”
 
In a tree several yards away, Aaron sits. (Hmm. One down, time to rile up the guys that Naruto beat up earlier. Heh, the game plan is going my way, and now with one more flourish, the next part will start with a bang. Oh man, Naruto is going to haaaatttteeee me for this.)
 
ZZ
 
In an underground tavern:
 
*twang* An arrow rockets in and imbeds itself near a man drinking.
 
“Huh?” The various men gather around the arrow. “Hey, there's something on here.” One of them unravels a note tied to the arrow.
 
“To the members of the MLA, the princess is in the area, a traitor called Uzumaki Naruto has her, and may be attempting to return to her to the queen. Proceed in a northeastern direction and capture her. Naruto can be recoqnized by his red jacket, headband with symbol, and red scalpal weapons. If you need more clues, he's the male who beat you all up.
 
Signed, A friend and ally.”
 
One of the guys blinks. “Hey, I remember that guy!”
 
Another guy nods. “Yeah We almost had our way with her.”
 
The group collectively nods.
 
“Get the bitch!”
 
“Kill her!”
 
“Let's regroup, add some more people, and get her!"
 
They run out in the aforementioned direction. On a nearby hill, Aaron stands with a bow. “That was surprisingly easy. Didn't think they would take the bait so fast.” He unstrings the bow and stores it away. “Now, to wait and see how and when this mixture boils over.” He vanishes. “Now what to do to kill a few hours?”
 
He shrugs and pulls out a gameboy advance. “Back to bomberman, castlevania and super mario, I guess.” He starts playing Super Mario World. “Doo doo doo, doo doo da doo, doo doo da doo doo.” (Old school gaming goodness.)
 
ZZ
 
Whilst Aaron was playing his GameBoy Advance, and at the same time causing some mayhem and a little destruction, Naruto and Ara were silently contemplating on what the near future would hold. Ara, being a spoiled Princess she is, wondered what did this… rude… malicious… and downright annoying male was planning for her. She wasn't entirely convinced that the boy with blonde hair was really true to his convictions. Males are perverts after all… what if they snap?
 
Naruto, meanwhile, didn't really give a damn what the Princess thought of him. His primary concern as of now was finding out how to get out of his predicament. After all, he couldn't just stay small after having a growth spurt! Probably there was an inkling of concern for the girl who had insulted him a lot even after he had rescued her and fed her. The question mainly in his head was when was the girl going to go home, and can she really go home?
 
The Princess then spotted something odd. He had no wings. Asking that, she wondered who cut his wings, and who his mistress was. He gave a cordial reply. He was a human, and had no wings. Therefore, it wasn't cut. And what was that bit about a mistress? Of course, his reply stunned the Princess that she was practically shouting.
 
“HUMAN?!”
 
“Hey… don't shout. I ain't deaf ya know,” Naruto replied, inserting his pinky in his ear and rubbing it a bit.
 
“But… but that's IMPOSSIBLE!” Ara declared. “Humans are like big monkeys! With weird weapons, catching animals, and have slaves of four legged furry… monstrosities that have big fangs… and…”
 
Naruto watched the girl shiver. “You scared of hunters?”
 
“Human hunters, yes!” the girl declared. “Do you know how many fairies died from them? Humans are detestable! All male species, so it's really no wonder how bloody and how uncivilized humans are!”
 
“There are female humans, you know,” Naruto stated, raising his eyebrow.
 
“… WHAT?! That's IMPOSSIBLE!” Ara shouted. “Humans are dirty… sniveling… idiots… barbarians…!”
 
“Hmph, females are the same,” Naruto shrugged. “Well, most females I met. They are loud… like you. Rude… like you. And always think they are right. Like you.”
 
“What do you mean by that?!” she demanded.
 
“You assume way too much,” Naruto replied. “Like how I was supposed to take advantage of you, or how barbaric I was, or how all humans are male because they are just barbaric. I don't know why, but what's so impossible of believing that I'm not human? What… is it my height? My size?”
 
“THAT!” Ara replied rather loudly that Naruto had to cover his ears. “I mean… humans just don't shrink!”
 
“No, we don't,” Naruto agreed. “But then, I guess you never heard of ninjas and charka, and jutsus, right?”
 
“No… what are those?”
 
“Well…” Naruto scratched his head. “Ninjas are… people. Trained in combat… like soldiers. But ninjas are also people who are hired to do certain jobs for civilian people.”
 
“Oh… like the Fairy Hunters?” Ara asked. It was Naruto's turn to look curious.
 
“Fairy Hunters?”
 
“Yes, Fairy hunters… special female hunters trained for combat and protection of civilians… they are also the ones who… uh… well… do stuff,” Ara's face turned red. The real natures of Fairy Hunters were female fairies that have been trained to utilize their gifts… the Fairy Honey. All female fairies Fairy Honey in which could cure all diseases, poisons, and even at some point, save a person's life… the extraction of the honey isn't something that the Princess was quite comfortable talking about, especially in front of a male. The males after all, were after it, as well… “Anyway, what's charka, and jutsus?”
 
Naruto blinked, noticing the sudden change in mood and subject of the Princess, but shrugged. He wasn't terribly interested about Fairy Hunters. “Well, charka is like the energy flow inside humans… ninjas can learn to utilize such energies to make jutsus… techniques of ninjas. For example, like me, I can make clones of myself… or breathe fire… and other things like that. One jutsu shrunk me… which is why I am here… a human, in a very small size.”
 
“Oh?” Ara looked at Naruto, eyes and face with skepticism that Naruto almost laughed.
 
“Look, if you don't believe me, that's fine,” Naruto stated. “No loss on my part. I mean, what would I gain by trying to convince you… other than saving time in slapping your face when you just suddenly faint when I create clones or do weird stuff.”
 
“I know you're just pulling my leg,” Ara declared, crossing her hands across her chest. “It won't work.”
 
Naruto just rolled his eyes. “If I was pulling your leg, you wouldn't even feel it.” Before the girl could reply to that, something red glowed suddenly on Naruto's left sleeve coat, which suddenly made Naruto look alert. “Damn… someone is coming…”
 
Ara looked at the glow with fascination. “Hey… what…”
 
“Shh,” Naruto suddenly declared, almost rudely. The girl looked insulted, until Naruto stood up, and looked outside. “Quiet please… someone's coming.”
 
“What do you mean?” Ara asked.
 
“I left some detecting charka around the place… it's a jutsu that was taught to me by the old woman who gave me this coat,” Naruto replied. “When someone is coming, it gives me an early warning.”
 
“… wow…” Ara looked at the coat with fascination. “Can you teach that to me? That would be very helpful at the Fairy Kingdom…”
 
“I can, but unless you can manipulate charka, it's almost useless,” Naruto replied. “Stay here… I'm going to see if they are hostiles…”
 
Naruto went out, and jumped away, leaving the Princess too look at the empty space where he was earlier.
 
ZZ
 
Pfil and Pam were roaming, flying branch per branch, looking for any signs of encampment. The forest was getting brighter and brighter as the sun was rising, but the leaves around the trees gave a lot of shade against the glare. They would easily spot anything unusual going on.
 
“Pfil, are you sure this is the direction where we saw the smoke?” Pam asked her companion and lover. “Cause… we've been flying for some time and we still haven't found signs… you don't think the male cleaned up?”
 
“Oh, Pam, you know how males are quite stupid,” Pfil gave her a cheerful smile. “Even if they did try and take out the fire, the usually leave trails of their burnt wood. Besides… we're flying quite fast and quietly. If it isn't in this area where our mystery male is, then we can just search other areas, and not give our position.” She gave a smile. “Besides… the male with the red coat that bought that dress is the only one we need to find. We'll leave other males around if we do find them.”
 
“Yeah, you're right, Pfil,” Pam nodded. “But still… its kinda weird… the surroundings seem so clean… if any males are here, we would have seen some evidence of destruct…ion…” Pam's hand slowly went to her hips, grabbing the handle of her whip, which suddenly made Pfil alert.
 
“What's wrong…?” Pfil asked, nervously.
 
“I… feel something…” Pam's eyes darted around. “Something isn't right here…”
 
Pfil's eyes went to her own whip when she suddenly heard leaves rustling. Pam must have noticed too, because she suddenly went towards the sound, and Pfil close behind. Their teamwork always worked on cases such as these… Pam, the powerhouse is always in the front, and Pfil, supporter, always at the back. One might think its odd, that both of them use whips as weapons… but these two fairies have the reputation to work odds in their favor. Of course, they really never met another person who would in turn do the same…
 
Pam landed quietly on the branch, looking around, and heard Pfil land behind her as well. She looked around… things were now quiet… way too quiet. Turning around to tell Pfil what she thought, her eyes suddenly went wide as she saw a male wearing a red coat, his back on her, right behind Pfil!
 
“PFIL! Turn around!” Pam shouted so suddenly, that Pfil jumped in surprise, but nevertheless turned to face… nothing but thin air.
 
“… Pam… that wasn't a funny joke!” Pfil steamed, her back still on Pam.
 
“Seriously! I saw someone there behind you with a red caot!” Pam pointed at where the figure was…
 
“Look!” Pfil turned around. “You were so loud that… PAM RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!”
 
Pfil had seen a male figure in a red coat right behind Pam, his back on her, but when Pam turned around, the figure disappeared once more, leaving Pfil into disbelief. Now, it was Pam's turn to get mad.
 
“Oh yeah… how nice, throwing it back at me,” Pam sarcastically said.
 
“Seriously! There was a male with a red coat behind you!” Pfil's eyes watered as she got scolded by her lover.
 
“I said that earlier!” Pam's face went red with anger.
 
Beneath the branch they were standing, two of Naruto's clones were smirking and winking at each other, standing upside down. One of the clones took out a mirror, and reflected the sun and gave a signal to another clone hidden in the leaves, who then gave the other clones above and surrounding the two fairy hunters. Whilst the two females were arguing, the trap set up by the clones of Naruto was done.
 
Naruto had called his clones out once he exited his hiding place, and scouted earlier… he didn't know who were these female fairies were, but they were obviously tracking him. He heard them as he sneaked around them, hiding his presence, and have heard that they looked for a male with a red coat… and so far, he knew only one person who'd wear such a coat… himself. So he dispatched at least 11 clones to at least slow the two down. 2 kept watch, while the remaining were on top of them, each of them holding one big net which Naruto in one of his pockets… not his, personally of course, but one of his clones. One of the quirkiest property of Kage Bunshin is that not only does he multiply himself, but also the items he has during that time…
 
Of course, he also found out that his clones cant use Demon Eyes, nor have scalpels inside them… it would have been fun though. Imagine, charging in with an army of clones, each of them with at least 60 or ore scalpels… He'd be like some machine gun, throwing scalpels like that. 1000 clones with 200 scalpels each… throwing 10 scalpels per second… well, its too bad they can't, which also led to believe that Laharl's powers were really in fact a bloodline ability of Naruto's. Another plus whenever Sasuke will try to copy them when he got back home.
 
When the clones were given the signal, the 9 clones above Pam and Pfil dropped down, startling both fairy hunters that they had no time to react, and were suddenly wrapped at the big net that the 9 clones were holding. Pam tried to remove the net at once, but she couldn't stop the force of nine clones as they wrapped the net around the fairies. No matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't take off the net.
 
“Good job guys!” Naruto called from above the trees. His clones gave a smile, and a wave. Naruto waved back, and the fairies he gave a look, and gave them a wicked fox smile. “Well, seems you've been caught like flies in a web!” And he gave them a somewhat nasty grin that he emulated from Jiraiya… it was the smile that the old man used to have whenever he was peeking. No doubt it would have some really serious effects on the two fairies, considering how males are viewed in this shrunken world. Naruto inwardly smirked when he saw the blonde female fairy shiver.
 
Pam didn't even react like Pfil. She reacted, nonetheless. Angrily. “RELEASE US YOU STUPID VILE…!!!”
 
“Uh, uh, uh,” Naruto waved his finger. “I got 11 clones of me, a male… and two sexy females… trapped n my clutches… in my mercy,” he gave another creepy smile. “Whatcha think I can do?”
 
Pfil gav ea shudder… this is one situation that the Academy had said to avoid… and who was this guy? All the males look alike, and the one in the branch above them said his clones… She never knew that the MLA had weapons like these! Pam, on the other hand, was shaking with anger, and a bit of excitement. Very typical for the male try and take advantage of women fairies… either that male and his… clones… friends, whatever, didn't recognize her, the advantage was hers.
 
Pam is… weird. It was either her genetics or libido, but she was one of the rare fairies who were bisexual, and with a large appetite for sex. Most female fairies were homosexuals, and had made relationships amongst themselves… Pam was different. As much as she dearly love her partner, she's been known to sleep with the male species… male fairies or insects, and stab them in the heart when she had weakened them. And she loves doing it. Sure, the female way is much gentler… but she wanted it rough as well. This male and his clones… friends… whatever… will rue the day they had their way with her with a nice swift stab in the heart… and maybe a twist… or crush their members and let them live with regret…
 
She decided… they would all die in her hands. Pfil can take it as well, as she's been taken advantaged of in multiple situations… more so than Pam, which made her a bit jealous. Mostly by insects, but that does not matter.
 
“… buuuuuut!!!”
 
Pam's thoughts and smile crashed suddenly.
 
“I'm not like that,” Naruto gave them a friendly fox smile. “Besides, you're too weak to take advantage off.” He placed his hands on his head, and took out his tongue out at them… “Nanananana!” and with that, he jumped away, his clones puffing out of existence.
 
Pam twitched. Too weak? Nanananana? Her face turned to a nice shade of red. “… HOW DARE HE?!!!!!”
 
ZZ
 
Naruto heard her shout… and chuckled. Well, why would she be angry? It was a fact… they didn't detect his clones above them, nor underneath them, and were easily captured… how weak was that? And to top it off, they were actively searching for him! What more if they were resting, or weren't on alert?
 
Oh how mature.
 
Naruto almost tripped in mid-air. “… Kyubi-nechan?”
 
Yeah… I'm alright now…
 
“Thank goodness…” Naruto jumped to another branch, going back to cave. He wasn't much in a hurry, after all, there was no way the fairies could get out easily out of the net without sharp tools like knives and swords… which they didn't have. All they had were whips.
 
Give me an update… I'm watching the everything on the TV… and I have to sit on the floor to do so… I seem to have destroyed the La-Z-Boy…
 
Naruto snickered. “Maybe that will teach you not to hide important stuff like that from me…”
 
Shut up brat, I had my own reasons. No right-minded female fox would tell her heat to a male fox.
 
“I'm not a fox,” Naruto rolled his eyes.
 
Riiight. That's why you have no hidden fox ears and tail. And stop avoiding the subject. Why is everything so big? Where did that perverted toad DOM bring you?
 
“Well… we were in the forest, and I had a drink with the Frog Boss to make him name me as his official subordinate… but we got drunk, and a ninja seems to have used this jutsu to shrink me,” Naruto stated. “I rescued some princess brat from being raped when I woke up… she seems to be quite adamant about males in general…”
 
Well, she was almost raped by guys. What did you expect?
 
“Yeah, I get that… but she seems to hold the hate way before she was almost raped… I mean… she keeps calling guys barbarians… calling me a brute… hell she didn't even thank me when I rescued her!” Naruto was still a bit peeved at the injustice.
 
Ah… hate with passion eh? Sure she ain't an ex of yours?
 
“… no…”
 
Just kidding kid. So… who were those two females that you trapped?
 
“Don't know… but they were looking for me. They seem to have the same notion of males… they said, without their knowing that I was listening, that males were stupid, and stuff…” Naruto smirked. He showed them who was stupid. “So, I just sprang a trap to throw them away… or even delay them a bit. I'm on my way to get the Princess brat so we can leave… the net wont hold them that long… but long enough to hold them that when they free themselves, we'll be long gone.”
 
Alright, brat, I'm going to fix the Cage for a bit. The beautiful Kyubi, over and out.
 
Naruto ignored her self-naming for a bit, and continued his way towards the Princess… He was internally glad though to hear her voice in his head after a week already.
 
ZZ
 
Princess Ara slowly looked out the cave, and checked her surroundings. It's been a while since the male left her, and she slowly wondered if she should just escape. But her wing was broken, and it would take at least a few days for it to heal… faster if she had access to Fairy Honey… Whether she liked it or not, she's stuck with some male who rescued her. Well… it wasn't that bad… he wasn't like any normal males he encountered. For some reason, she could feel that she could trust him… which was very stupid. No way will a female fairy trust a male fairy… human… whatever he is!
 
But… she did. Which is why she didn't try to escape yet… not that she could get far, but because of that feeling. He pisses her off… but then… all in all… its not so bad.
 
“Hey,” Naruto said, as he suddenly appeared in front of her that Ara suddenly screamed in surprise, tripped backwards inside the cage, and hitting her head at the wooden ground, knocking her unconscious.
 
Naruto watched her fall with wide eyes, and before he could grab her, she hit her head on the ground, and was now unconscious. When he grabbed her and made her sit up, her eyes were closed, and not responding. The boy cursed. And he heard a very loud laugh at his head.
 
“Oh shut up, Kyubi-nechan,” Naruto declared. “Now I gotta carry her…”
 
You shouldn't be too sad! Look at her nice young body… all unconscious… and…
 
Naruto could feel Kyubi winking at him… his forehead formed a twitch mark. “Ero-Kyubi-nechan!” he said, taking the Princess and carried her in his arms.
 
I'm kidding kid, hahaha… can't take a joke?
 
“Maybe you should get better material so I can actually appreciate your jokes,” Naruto shot back. He carried her out of the cave, and got ready to move out. Hopefully, she'll be awake by in the middle of the journey, and he wont have to carry her… and suffer Kyubi's jokes, which he believe are coming soon again.
 
As he came out… he heard a female voice shout… “PRINCESS!!!”
 
Eyes widened as he saw the two female fairies he trapped earlier free… “Th… that's impossible!” Naruto declared silently. “No way in hell can those two escape so fast!”
 
Pam and Pfil landed in front of the boy in red coat… Pfil's eyes wide and very pale… they were too late! The Princess is dead… in his arms. Righteous anger seemed to seep right through her blood, and her face began to have more color in it… and her eyes narrowing.
 
Pam didn't need to have righteous anger in her as she already had a nice steady supply of rage… the princess seemingly dead in his arms also added fuel to her, and she couldn't stop shaking. “You… you…”
 
“You killed her!” Pfil declared, raising her arms, with a whip.
 
“Yo, yo, wait!” Naruto tried to stop them before they did something stupid… but they just charged at him, intent to kill.
 
Kyubi had a last whisper which didn't help anything.
 
Wow, Naruto… you're fucking screwed.
 
To Be Continued:
 
Thanks to Aaron for doing his part in the beginning of the story…
 
NEXT! Pam and Pfil attack at full force, and Naruto has no choice anymore but to fight! But meanwhile, the Kingdom has sent word of the demon Uzumaki Naruto… a male with a red coat, weird headband, and black gloved arm… and fairy hunters are on the search. At the same time, the same group that Naruto beat earlier has now re-grouped, and also searching for them! What does a fox boy got to do?!