Bondage Fairies Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronciles: Fairy Odd Adventure ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Took a few minutes before the pain faded… even when the wound was sealed and healed off already, it still stung with such pain that kept Naruto down for a few minutes. With that time, which seemed like hours to him, the blonde boy was looking up in the sky… the leaves and branches above had shaded him from the glare of the sun, but didn't stop the beautiful blue sky… white clouds rolling with the wind, forming shapes in various sizes.
 
Record this to another chapter in the Uzumaki Naruto Ninja Chronicles: The first epiphany of Uzumaki Naruto; Life is beautiful, only if one finds its beauty in the state of doing absolutely nothing. To take away pain… or maybe even boredom, one has to strive to see what is… well, underneath of the underneath.
 
That statement made Naruto snap up, and groan. He never thought he'd remember Kakashi's words especially now that he had a very competent teacher… no offense to that lazy ass jounin, but Jiraiya had been one of his better teachers ever. The old guy, no matter perverted had helped him a lot, and also one of the few that recognized him, and actually treated him as a person, and as a student.
 
Well… the pain is gone. His hand was now normal as it can be. Grinning a bit, he stood up, carried the female princess fairy, and bounded up once again. Time to find a new hiding place to get another chat with his brother.
 
UNNC Side Story: Fairy Odd Adventure
 
You're Time is Up
 
Three female faires were flying high, quietly, sneaking towards the upper branches, having heard and seen disturbing `battle' signs like flying leaves, and loud explosions and shouts earlier. As they descended towards the upper levels, they slowly began to smell a very familiar scent. Two of those fairies looked at each other, nodding, and apparently having a somewhat perturbed face, whilst the third just looked curiously stupid as trying to place where she recognized the scent.
 
They softly heard moaning… soft yet passionate moaning. The two fairies sighed, and continued up, whilst the third just followed. When they reached towards the source of the sound, they saw Pam, all sweaty and sticky, sitting up, and on the ground was Pfil, unconscious, sweaty and also sticky.
 
“Sheesh… we got orders to rescue the Princess and here you are, Pam,” one of the fairies declared, crossing her arms in her chest. “Having sex? I know how depraved you are, but girl that is too much.”
 
Pam glared at the group of fairies. “Shut up.” Her eyes went to the one who spoke, and her libido started acting again… she groaned. She cursed. It was his blood… there had to be no other explanation. His blood was filled with very high concentrations of aphrodisiac, almost toxic given to the way her libido is still acting… How the hell did that boy even not be drooling at the site of females was beyond her, unless he was a homosexual.
 
As Pam cursed, the three fairies looked at each other again. The one who spoke was Kyla, the leader. Long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a very curvy figure, she was the leader of the group. Everyone says she got one of the kindest faces a fairy hunter could ever have, but those who knew her would call her a sadist. She has been through almost twenty male slaves… and if anyone watched her treat her slaves, they'd never approach her ever again.
 
Next is Lamna, short black hair with a slightly less mature figure and petite breasts, she looks usually cold, but she is, if not slightly, kinder than Kyla, though mostly follows a logic. To her, you can enjoy your slaves more if you don't break them… as in really break them like Kyla usually does. Comparing the two, one painfully kills them… one painfully lets them live until they die.
 
The third member is a surprisingly odd addition to the group, considering the first two members. Considered the ditz, and called a ditz most of the time, Maya was the only fairy hunter put in through her kindness and consideration towards the people she helps. She really has no problems with males, in general, but then again, some say she's too dumb to actually know why she should hate them. She is probably one reason why the last few slaves of Kyla and Lamna lasted longer than before because she would treat them of their wounds and at times, ease their suffering.
 
But as dumb as she is, she is also one of the few people who would do orders without question. Beyond her ditzy expression, and somewhat clumsy nature… she's a Professional Hunter.
 
“What are you doing here?” Pam asked, keeping her eyes off the females before her libido demands that she jump on them too, and screw their brains out.
 
“Well… we were following a lead about the Princess, and then we saw some battle partake here,” Lamna explain. “I guess the battle was nothing but you and Pfil having another round, eh?”
 
“Eh, eh, Miss Pamela,” Maya stated. “It's not wise to be having good time while on the job…”
 
“I was on the job…” Pam muttered. “I saw the Princess before you. I saw his kidnapper.”
 
“Alright… then… what are you still doing here?” Kyla asked, a bit angry at the rather stupid actions Pam was undertaking… wasn't Pam and Pfil one of the `better' teams than the poor sadist and a ditz trio? Well, granted, Pam said it out of arrogance, but still ticked Kyla off to see a fellow fairy just screwing around, literally, whilst their target is going away.
 
“I was beaten,” Pam muttered.
 
Silence reigned… until Kyla just guffawed. “Hahahaha! Right… no, seriously, get your butt moving! You don't want the lower team to get the target before you, now do you?” Add a big smug smile on the face, Kyla thought she would create a sort of competition now to prove her team better than Pam's.
 
When Pam just snorted, Kyla's smile turned to a frown. A very ugly frown. “Tche, go ahead, go after him. He went…” Pam pointed towards the direction where Naruto ran after his clone, “that way. Doubt it that you'll be able to beat him, but hey, if you can, go ahead.”
 
Lamna frowned at the statement. “This is absurd. You telling me that three hunters can't beat some lowly male barbarian?”
 
Pam looked at them… “Three hunters can easily beat a lowly male barbarian… but I doubt that three hunters can even beat that guy.”
 
The three looked at Pam like she just grew a new head. “Meh… Miss Pamela seems to respect this male very much…” Maya muttered.
 
“He and I will meet again…” Pam slowly stood up, in all her naked glory. “And I'll settle it…”
 
“You'll kill him?” Kyla asked.
 
“No… he'll be my slave,” Pam smirked now, fire in her eyes. “A man like that… so young, yet so skilled… He is the first male I'll ever consider worthy.”
 
Kyla just shrugged and mucked. “Let's leave girls… its obviously Pam is deluded… too much sex fried her brain cells. Let's go.”
 
The three fairies nodded, and flew towards where Pam had pointed. The naked fairy looked at her lover, and then towards her hands… They shook. For the first time in her life, she found someone who can push over her… and it wasn't some barbarian male, but one so skilled that had beaten her and Pfil at the same time. She had no doubt… she would meet him again… and this time, she'll be ready.
 
Her body suddenly found itself rising in temperature just by thinking of him. So, without further ado, she focused all her new found lust once again to Pfil.
 
ZZZZZZ
 
“Hey… Naruto… and… Kyuubi,” Laharl greeted carefully, his smile, small and neutral. “Well, this is a surprise. I didn't expect you to be here so soon… you just spent another Demon Eyes… only got one left, ya know…”
 
He suddenly grabbed Naruto and dragged him in the corner of the white room, away from Kyuubi. “So… how'd it go?” Laharl whispered. “Was it nice? Hot? Sweaty? Told ya she won't stop till she gets…”
 
WHACK!
 
Kyuubi was there before anyone could blink. And whacked Laharl's head so hard that his head was now underground. Kyuubi had that twitch mark on her head. “Laharl hentai baka yarou…”
 
Laharl had to be raised up by both Naruto and Kyuubi, his face now filled with what looked like dust and dirt… “Damn it woman-fox! I was just joking!” Laharl sputtered.
 
SLAP!
 
Kyuubi's slap made Laharl fly towards another part of the white room, and hit an invisible wall hard. “Make jokes like that again, I'll hit your other head. And I really mean hit.”
 
Laharl just flipped back up, like he wasn't hit or slapped. “Geez… violent women,” he muttered. “So… what's up? I didn't expect you to visit so soon.”
 
“Lust Blood…” Naruto muttered.
 
“… oh.” Laharl nodded with understanding. “Whatcha wanna know?”
 
“The whole she bang.”
 
“Alright… lets start with the basics,” Laharl closed his eyes.
 
ZZZZZZZ
 
Lust blood is a magical soul curse given to me by an enemy… well, I say enemy but now she's a friend. She gave it to me as a favor to her younger sister. The magic she used was quite… chaotic. It involved a very complex spell that would transform my blood into a high aphrodisiac concentration. Effect was… well, turn me to a raving perverted lunatic. Laharl… the original Laharl, despised lust, so the sister of my enemy turned friend thought that the madness would just make me kill myself.
 
She was wrong, of course… though I did keep banging my head or dumping myself to ice cold water everytime I see a female. Later on, I met that enemy turned friend of mines, and I had a really bad fight with her… but an accident happened and I had to save her life. That point, she became my friend… and secretly helped me control my urges.
 
At first, she couldn't undo the magic… too chaotic, too strong. I think she had done it by accident, and believe me, this friend of mines made accidents that she could never repair at once. So, she gave me antidotes to control the lust for the time being. Antidotes had to be shot directly into the bloodstream and had to be shot at least thrice a day. After a few months, she was able to find a counter magic for it, but by that time I found very great uses of Lust Blood.
 
First, because of the aphrodisiac, it made my nervous system super sensitive. Pain will be 1000 folds at most, if you aren't trained to take pain. 100 most for those trained… maybe even less. But it isn't only pain… pleasure can reach 1000 folds most of the time… cause I never ever wanted to train to control my pleasure ends… every time you'd feel like you're dying… it's a very addicting feeling. Smell would increase by 100 at most. Taste… well, if you love food, prepare to explore the new territories that you can have now with Lust Blood tingling your tongue. Eyesight… well… its normal to a degree… You can see sharp images and all, but at times of stress, you'll enter to a mode on what I call it SEED mode… don't ask. Got it from a certain anime.
 
In SEED mode, the nerves of your eyes make your eyes very responsive. They control your pupils, and the movement of your eyes so whilst in SEED mode, you can actually read your opponents move like it was on slow motion. It also protects you from bright flashes that can blind you by closing the pupils right before it can affect you… It also dilates your pupil when there is little light, to help you in darkness. Try and develop certain control for it… SEED will be your best advantage, especially with Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu, Arnis Ryu, and your scalpel control.
 
Other than the eyes, your muscles would also be a bit quicker in responding… your reflexes will be up by 1000 at most… You will also run faster, dodge quicker, and all that stuff.
 
Now, miscellaneous stuff… Other effects of Lust Blood is taking care of your… looks. If you got pimples, that's going to go soon. Your hair would slowly be smoother, prolly get longer and be silky like, though that must have had its effect years ago. Skin will have this smooth glow to it… and also not to mention it will also slowly bring out the aphrodisiac. If you got any female enemies around you, that airborne aphrodisiac is like some anti-female aura which will at times distract them, looking at your… ehem, sexiness. Of course, doesn't work on females with intense concentration… if they want to kill you, don't depend on that aura.
 
The biggest disadvantage of Lust Blood, other than the pain, is of course, the Lust you'll get. When I put on the Child Moon curse, it was used to permanently take off a huge load of lust normally found without the antidote. I made it so that you prolly will have only 10% or less of the normal lust you'll experience… and at the full moon, you'll get 110%. But since you're a child by that time… you'll just be a little bit more… passionate than most children. Hugging, or nuzzling over women… and don't worry about it… they like that. Makes them feel like mothers, especially when the one showing affection is a ten year old.
 
ZZZZZZ
 
“So… any questions?” Laharl asked after finishing his explanation.
 
“… uh…” Naruto scratched his head. “Basically… I am faster… have something like the Sharingan… turning to a pervert… and that females like to be cuddled by a child…”
 
“Ask the last part to Kyuubi…” Laharl grinned at the fox woman, only to be decked on the ground again.
 
“Shut up, asshole,” Kyuubi declared, swiping both her hands at each other, like cleaning it of dust.
 
Laharl stood up again. “So, why'd you ask now anyways? How'd you know that you have it already?”
 
“… I got stabbed in the hand…” Naruto muttered.
 
“Ouch. I know that feeling,” Laharl muttered. “Basic rule… don't get stabbed or get your skin punctured. Blunt hits like fist and kicks have surprisingly very less effect, but if you get a small cut, don't try touching it. Let Kyuubi heal it for you, and just shove out the pain somewhere… anger and rage seems to be the best outlet as I find pain helps in releasing SEED mode. If you don't like it, don't get hit.”
 
“Ne… thanks Laharl-nichan…” Naruto stated. “That will help me a bit with this curse…”
 
Laharl just smiled. “Well, you may call it a curse, but I call it… a character F.A.”
 
Kyuubi's eyes went directly towards Laharl's. “F.A.? Alright, what bullshit are you trying to pull this time? What the hell does F.A. stand for? Fucking A-grade Bullshit?”
 
“Nah, that would make it F.A.B Kyuubi no baka,” Laharl barely dodged the clothesline that would have caught him in the neck. “F.A. means Flaw-Advantage. Lust Blood has disadvantages and advantages as well, but it will all really depend on you and the situation you will be into to define it either as advantage or flaw. Hence why I am once again stressing this to you… you do not lack in skills in any way. What you lack is experience to use your skills.”
 
“Gotcha,” Naruto nods. “So… I just look for fights… and stuff like that?”
 
Laharl shrugged at that. “Anything, actually, that involves other people. A card game, sparring, or competitions are good things to get experience…”
 
“Games…? Is that supposed to help me in battles? Card games?” Naruto looked at Laharl with narrow eyes.
 
“Well, in a small way, yes,” Laharl nodded, ignoring the skeptical look the blonde gave him. “Basically, grow up a lot for experience. And take your time with it, because you got a looooong time to grow up.” He winked at the boy. “Enjoy life.”
 
“Well, that's easy for you to say,” Naruto muttered. “You ain't exactly in some freakish situations I am right now… What am I supposed to do when a very strong enemy comes around?”
 
“Baka, such questions are only asked by stupid people. What do you do? Use every ounce of your skill, strength, speed, and spirit to come towards the top. If you lose, as long as you are alive, you can fight another day. If you win, well, congratulations… you are stronger than you were before the fight. If you die… well…” Laharl shrugged. “You die… at that point in time, I don't think there is anything you can do about it.”
 
Naruto looked at his brother with that serious expression he now usually more freely. “I'm not going to die.”
 
Laharl just smiled. “I know you won't. Unlike other people… I got faith in you.”
 
ZZZZZZZ
 
Naruto's come back to the real world was as pleasant as smelling freshly baked cookies being cooled on an open window… The princess was still out on an account, which Naruto got worried for a minute, but then just dismissed it as fragility of the woman. She seemed to be in shape, but doesn't have a body of a fighter. But still be knocked out after just hitting her head on the ground?
 
Naruto walked towards the edge of the branch and stretched a bit. The forest surroundings, big as it may be, was comforting. Almost like being back home at Konoha. Whilst he looked at the beauty of the forest, he was being watched.
 
ZZZZZZ
 
“That's the male that beat Pam and Pfil?” Maya asked. “Eeehhhh!! He's so cuuuute!”
 
Kyla and Lamna could only nod in agreement. Whatever they were looking at was one fine male specimen. He'd be perfect if he only had wings… they were probably cut off by his last mistress or maybe he was just a slave escapee from those prisons… well, whatever he was, he was prime catch.
 
“No wonder Pam wanted dibs on him,” Kyla whistled. “Have you even seen such well developed muscles? Not too large… lean but with form.”
 
“Yes… a very well developed male,” Lamna muttered. “Perfect slave material…” she gave a look towards Kyla. “We are going to enslave him, right?”
 
“Hey, Pam said if we could do it, good for us,” Kyla smiles evilly. “Besides… even without her permission I would never pass a chance to get a new male slave to break… and by the looks of him, he'll be very hard to break. Fu fu fu… this will be fun.”
 
Lamna nodded, and was about to jump down, when Kyla grabs her arm, and pulls her back. “Kyla… what?” she asked, a bit irritated.
 
“Let Maya handle this one,” Kyla smirked.
 
“Ditz?” “Me?”
 
Kyla's smirk was more pronounced hearing the two's synchronized talk. “Yup…”
 
“But I mess things up!” “But she screws up more than a screwdriver!”
 
Kyla laughed again at the synchronization. “Maya… its time to have some experience in male enslavement. I want you to go down there… and do everything you can to make that male to your slave. This is a direct order. Got it?”
 
The words `direct order' seemed to shut both women out, as Maya, looking at her and at the male, nodded, even if it was a reluctant nod. Jumping down, and flying towards the male, Maya pondered what she would do now.
 
Whilst Maya was going towards the target, Lamna looked at Kyla. “What do you think you're doing… sending Maya down there alone? Bait?”
 
“Yes,” Kyla replies. “That male beat Pam, or so she claims. That means that this male has something in him… maybe an elite class. I want to see his abilities first before we dive in.”
 
“What if he kills Maya?” Lamna asked.
 
“Ah… well, tough luck,” Kyla replied with a shrug.
 
ZZZZZZ
 
“Alright… what do I say to him…? Hello, I'm Maya… and my team leader wants me to make you her slave! Nice eh? So, would you give yourself up?” Maya put a finger in her chin, and thought about what she was going to say. She grinned stupidly. “That works!”
 
The male was now stretching his arms, when Maya landed quietly behind him. She didn't need to take a step when the male spoke to her. “What… you want to battle yet again…” and he turned around, and saw that the fairy behind him wasn't the one he had fought earlier.
 
“Oh…” Naruto muttered. He took a neutral stance on the girl. “Uh, hi? You also here for the princess…?”
 
“Ah, partially!” Maya exclaimed, nodding a bit. “I am actually here for you.”
 
“Oh… for me?” Naruto asked stupidly. “Alright… what about me…?”
 
“Well, my team leader, her name is Kyla, wants you as her slave,” Maya began to nod. “She ordered me to make you come with me… ehehe… um, so, would you mind giving yourself up?”
 
“Uh… what if I don't?” Naruto asked.
 
“Uh… well… uh… eh… well… I… hmmm…” Maya began to brainstorm, which made Naruto facefault. “Well… I suppose I'll just force you to give up… ne?”
 
Naruto stood up, and dusted his clothes. “I… suppose…” he was about to probably just grab his weapons out and knock her out when all of the sudden, the word `game' came to his mind. Naruto… smirked. “Alright, gosh darn it, I give up…”
 
Maya's eyes went up with surprise. “Really!?”
 
Naruto raised his hands as a sign of his defeat. “Yes, I am… you convinced me to give up… hence I shall give myself over to you.”
 
Maya jumped up. “That's great!!!” she put two fingers up for a victory sign. “Thanks a lot! I am not that good at forcing people… ehehe…”
 
Naruto's head turned slightly so she would not see his disbelieved face, and sweat drop that was on his forehead. Is she for real? he thought. Looking back at her, he smiled. “But… I gotta present myself fine, right? Let me fix myself for a moment… that's okay with you right?”
 
“Uh… nothings wrong with you,” Maya replied. “You look fine.” She nodded.
 
“Ah… but I'm gonna be your leader's slave, right?” Naruto asked. Maya just nods. “Well, don't you want me to be presentable… clean, smelling fresh and all that?” Maya nods again. “Well, just give me an hour or two, and I'll finish freshening up myself… what do you say?” When Maya nods again, Naruto waves at the girl, and winks. “Thanks. I'll be back after an hour or two.”
 
“Promise?” Maya asked.
 
“Um… guaranteed,” Naruto muttered and slowly went away from Maya's view. The female hunter sat down at the branch, and began to sing a tune as she waited.
 
ZZZZZZZ
 
Lamna had a big sweat drop on her head. From the view up there, they could see Maya sitting on the branch, and unseen by her, the male carrying the Princess away from her. “That ditz…” she muttered.
 
Kyla just smirked. “Well, at least she wasn't killed.”
 
“Kyla, if I ever was duped like that by a male, I'd rather be killed,” Lamna shook her head.
 
“Well, at least why know that this male we are hunting isn't a normal male,” Kyla muttered. “He chose to evade than to obviously win a fight against a ditz. He didn't even try to drool over her.”
 
“Is that good or bad?” Lamna asked.
 
“I got no real idea… but it show's that he isn't an ordinary male,” Kyla muttered. “Maybe we can work something out to our favor.”
 
“What's your plan?” Lamna asked.
 
“Well…”
 
 
ZZZZZZZZ
 
Ara felt the wind blow through her as she opened her eyes. First thing she ever saw when she woke up again was flying in Naruto's arms as he jumped from branch to branch. “Whoa…” she muttered sleepily.
 
“You awake already?” Naruto muttered, jumping to one last branch. “Took your time, didn't you?”
 
“What happened?”
 
“Got to a fight, learned more about myself, and lost a ditz,” Naruto replied.
 
“Huh…?” Ara asked. “Ditz?”
 
“Forget it…” Naruto muttered, and stopped on the branch to bring the Princess down. “So… you okay?”
 
“My… head hurts a bit, but I'm alright,” Ara muttered as she stood up on her own feet. “Where are we…?”
 
“I got no real id…”
 
“PRINCESS!!!” a female fairy suddenly landed on the branch where Naruto and the Princess stood. “GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HER MALE!”
 
“Oh not again…” Naruto muttered. He was about to get to a fighting position when Ara extended her hands towards to stop Naruto from doing so.
 
“Hey… it's okay,” Ara stated to Naruto. Looking at the blonde, she used the full authority of being royalty. “Hunter… this male saved me. He's alright.”
 
Kyla looked at the princess and towards the male. Then quickly as she had arrived, she went to a neutral position, and went towards the princess and bowed. “I'm sorry Princess, but we must get you out of here at once. A number of MLA Militants have been spotted near.”
 
“Oh no… but I'm injured! Where can we go?” Ara asked.
 
“There's a Mine near here… please, your higness, we have to go,” Kyla remarked, looking left and right, seemingly searching for signs of the MLA.
 
Naruto, looked at the princess, smiled. “Well, looks like you'll be taken care of now, eh?”
 
“Huh…? What do you mean?” Ara looked at the blonde young man. “You're coming with me!”
 
“Huh?” Naruto looked at Ara like she just lost her sanity. “Wait a minute… go home. I got somewhere to go.”
 
“I can't let you alone! The MLA could ambush you!” Ara muttered.
 
“I can take care of myself,” Naruto smiles.
 
“But… I still have to repay you for saving my life…” Ara whispered, barely audible.
 
“I thought you didn't want to do anything with a dirty male barbarian, Princess?” Naruto smirked. A small twitch mark appeared on Ara's head. “Alright, alright… I'll come with you.”
 
Ara smiled. “Alright.”
 
Kyla inwardly smirked. The plan is coming to fruition.
 
To Be Continued:
 
NEXT: Truth behind the whole slave issue… and MLA attacks!