Boys Over Flowers Fan Fiction ❯ Falling ❯ Falling ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Falling
 
Disclaimer: all characters owned not by me but by the amazing Yoko Kamio
Summary: One-shot from Tsukasa's brain…..
Tsukasa looked down at the head in his lap. `Stupid girlie', some people just couldn't hold their liquor. He absent-absentmindedly brushed the stray hair out of her face. Ever since the day she'd first stood her ground, he hadn't been able to get her out of his mind.
Tsukasa allowed his features to soften as he gazed at her calm features. It wasn't often that he saw her this way; usually she was glaring at him. His memory flashed back to that moment last week that he'd lost control. She'd asked him for an apology. She had likened the whole thing to an angry dog even. She didn't understand anything; he was sorry, sorrier than she would ever know. But he wasn't sorry for the reasons she wanted to hear. He had made her cry, and that had hurt more than he ever thought it would. She must hate him, who could blame her.
When Tsukasa thought of her with anyone else he lost all sense of reason. How do you explain that to someone who hates you. How do explain the urge to hide her away from the world and keep her all to himself. How do you explain the way your heart beat speeds up every time she's near. The way you would turn against a life long friend for coming between you. The way you would calmly clean up your suit and bring her home after she threw up all over you. She would never understand the significance of that alone.
Tsukasa's arm tightened involuntarily around her shoulders and puller her closer. This was probably as close as she would ever let him get.
“We're almost there sir” his chauffeur informed him from the front seat.
“Pull over for just a minute.” He replied
“Of course sir”
Tsukasa's fingers traced her jaw line. He leaned over and gently pressed his lips against hers. “I will fight for you” he whispered. “I love you, Tsukushi”