Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Clamp School Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / El Hazard Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Hakkenden Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction / Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Goddess Heart ❯ Prologue 1: Information ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the rightful character at here. I just write the story for entertaining. BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER: ONLY REVIEW AND REVIEW EARN YOU MORE CHAPTERS! Also this include gatekeepers and even many more anime.... Some of the name is make-up by me and anyone, who tries to steal it, will be chase after by ME! Some of the character name is also from Drama or soap opera but let just think of it like anime version. Beside the anime and soap opera characters names I use, most of the names is create by me and only me, so no one have to right to take it without asking me.

AN: This is my first real fanfics and I decide to make it sailor moon runaways that include stories of goddesses. I also add ton of Anime too. You might think it just one of the runaways fics but you might be wrong. How wrong will it be depend on what you do about it...*Evil laughs* Remember to review and review and review. I have changed some of the plot and hope all of you will like it.

Important AN: Please read this notice! This fics is not only feature on Usagi but others characters too. If you find any editor version of the anime is good, please R&R as I was thinking of changing it into series fics for that anime. The editor version of the anime will not be the same when I change it into a series fics. R&R for comments.

Attention: Normally, my author note is very important to all of you so every time before you all read my fics, please read the Author Note. As you all might notice that, I have different storyline to let the anime started. I going to write the story of each anime separated after I finish half of this story.

I will sometime ask people to vote something for me. Pls help me by voting.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Title: Goddess Heart

Writer: Angelic

Prologue 1: Information

Summary: Usagi has a secret past. She was forced to leave the past behind when she is needed to go to the Moon Kingdom dimension. After the scouts and her so-called *true lover* betray her, she went back to the dimension that she come from. She transformed back to her real self, who is very different from Usagi, when she arrived at the dimension. Along with Hotaru, Haruku Luna, Artemis, Naru and Motoko, they walked into a world of mysterious with other goddesses. Want to read more about this fics? Just review and this story will be up sooner than you thought will.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Anime that involve in this story:

We have characters from Clamp School, Card Captor Sakura, Digimon, El Hazard, Gundam X, Gundam Wing, Gatekeepers, Hamtaro, Kare Kano, Medabot, Sailor Moon, Shin Hakkenden and Vandread. We don't have character from the Chinese drama: Here come the Empress but in this fics all the characters will have a part in that drama. This drama acts as past memories to the characters.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Descriptions of anime (Original):

~~*~~*~~*~~*

AN: The description for the editing version of the anime is very detail as I hope all of you will understand the story better.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Clamp Campus Detectives: CLAMP School was founded by the Imonoyama Company and is a large city school that integrates all levels of education from Kindergarten to University. Run by the Chairman of the Imonoyama group, the school is intended to be a haven for young people whereby the future of the world rests on their shoulders. This group of people includes to those who are prodigies in their special fields and receive scholarships to study areas such as computers; art; or equestrianism but they are not totally limited to this people. This school has a reputation for holding many wonderful festivities.

The school is large and is home to approximately ten thousand people including the students; faculty; workers and families. The campus includes banks; boarding houses; hospitals; an amusement park; its own subway system and several zoos. Most students study special subjects and therefore the school has special resources whereby other schools don't have. A large zoo; a cool-house; a chemistry lab and a weather-machine are one of the few special resources available to the students.

Frequently seen around the campus is a Blowfish/Moon type character and it is appears on the school seal. This is the Mascot for both the school and the Imonoyama group. The campus itself is shaped like a large pentagram and in the middle, there is a large clock tower. The tower, which is a relic from the old campus, stands in the middle and is often a focal point for the trio of detectives. Gamera Hall is another landmark of interest, it serve as the main hall for the students and the place to hold most of the numerous festivities of the school. Other landmarks of interest are the Art Museum; the Mall and the Subway system.

The Student Councils are the ruling government and have a great deal of control over the daily functions of the large campus. The Elementary Division Student Council has great resources due to the fact that Imonoyama Nokoru, President of Clamp School, is the youngest successor of the Imonoyama group's finances and has huge allowance. Some of the resources that the Elementary Division Council owns are the private blimp; Han gliders; a submarine and a very large office in the Elementary school building.

Suou is the bodyguard of Noroku and later on, he becomes the bodyguard of Nagisa. Arika is a good cook and thief. He and Utako have a relationship with each other.

Editor version: As my fanfics consisted of many anime and dimensions, so this dimension where the Clamp School is, is called Earth Defender dimension. This dimension has some link with the Gatekeepers even though they were not in the same place as this dimension is the Headquarter of the Gatekeepers. The Gatekeepers received order from here and whenever they have important meeting, it will be held at here. In future, all Gatekeepers from different dimensions, like Digimon dimension; El Hazard dimension etc, will gathering at here for meeting or for Clamp School festivities celebration.

Main Characters: Noroku, Suou, Akira, Utako and Nagisa.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Card Captor Sakura: Another anime by Clamp. It's about a ten years old girl who accidentally opened a Clow book that led them into an exciting adventures. I shall not explain too much on this as many people should watch this anime.

Editor version: Sakura and Syaoran were enemy since grade four. Sakura was a Card Captor, no one know she is a Card Captor except Kero; Yue/Yukito; Touya and Tomoyo. They all help her in capturing the Clow Cards. The recantation of Clow Reed, Eriol, has no idea for the memories of his past. He has magical power whereby even himself is clueless about it. Ruby moon and Suppi were the other two of the beasts of Clow Reed. He created them secretly when he was about to dying. They are not sealing beasts as they only have the power to create trouble. Clow Reed instructed them to create trouble as it can help the new Cardcaptor to increase it power. Yue and Kero have no idea about these two creatures until they caught them creating trouble for our poor Sakura. Ruby moon and Suppi started to live along with Sakura; Yue/Yukito; Touya ;Tomoyo and Kero in the Mansion that Tomoyo owned. Sakura and the others lived with Tomoyo for 1 years already as their school is near Tomoyo mansion before Ruby moon and Suppi moved in. They changed back to their false forms when they lived with Sakura. Sakura also created two sealing beast, Misuki and Kakeya, and magician cards using her own power.

Syaoran and Meilin was cousin. They lived and study at Japan as Yelan Li, Syaoran's mother, want them to get to know people from different countries. They don't know about Sakura's identical as Card Captor. They are clueless about Clow cards though Clow Reed is their ancestor. Syaoran and Eriol is best friend. Syaoran has no idea of Eriol being one of the ancestor of his. Sakura and Meilin, along with some of the girl from their class, are best friends. Syaoran and Sakura are the most popular boy and girl of their school. They seemed to be enemy as they were always quarrel over small matter or insulted each other. When Eriol admitted he like Sakura, Syaoran is very mad and tried to stop him from liking Sakura. In the end, Eriol still go out with Sakura while Syaoran was mad and Tomoyo is very sad as she like Eriol. Syaoran used a dirty trick to break off their relationship and at the same time spoiled Sakura reputation. Sakura is heart-broken as Eriol break up with her without listening to her explanation while at the same time he called her nasty name. She found comforted from Tomoyo and she is feeling better. Sakura's friends believed her as they know her very well while Meilin started to avoid Syaoran after she give him a slap when she found out what he done to Sakura and Eriol. She even scolds him. Meilin moved out of Syaoran's house and lived with Sakura and the others. After she moved in, Sakura told her about her Identical as a Card Captor. Tomoyo started to hate Eriol for causing Sakura to lose her cheerful side. Even though she likes him very much, she can't forget him for what he done and say to Sakura.

One day, Sakura; Meilin; Tomoyo get a digital message through their cell phone. It's a message from a guy named Noroku.

Sakura decided to go first, along with Yukito; Kero; Misuki, Kakeya; Ruby Moon and Suppi whereby they all insisted to follow her no matter where she go, while Tomoyo and Meilin settled something before they followed Sakura. After they leave, Meilin and Tomoyo started to avoid Eriol and Syaoran even more while they settle all necessary documents. Meilin seemed to grow more and more angry with Syaoran and Eriol. She accidentally said out the truth behind the misunderstanding between Sakura and Eriol. Eriol is shocked and has a fight with Syaoran. Syaoran feel guilty afterward. Eriol and Syaoran worked together when they find Sakura are missing. Tomoyo and Meilin seemed to have a secret that is about Sakura. They were intending to find out about it. Tomoyo and Meilin were packing up for the journey after Sakura send them a message to inform them where to go. They got to the place while Misuki was waiting for them. They have no idea of Eriol and Syaoran followed them. As they are going to get inside a magical gate with Misuki, Syaoran and Eriol appeared. Eriol and Syaoran tried to know what happened from them. Tomoyo accidentally tripped over a rock and pull Eriol and Syaoran together into the gate. Meilin and Misuki are shocked and quickly followed them. They get to the dimension and saw Sakura. They were very shocked when a guy keep following her.

Main Characters: Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol and Tomoyo.

Other Characters: Yukito/Yue, Touya, Kero, Suppi and Ruby Moon and Meilin.

Created Characters: Misuki and Kakeya.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Digimon: In this fics, all four seasons of the Digimon series will be involve. Digimon 01 & 02, tamers and frontiers.

Editor version: Digimon Destined, tamers and frontier were joining their power together to defeat the evil being. Ruki like Takato while he like Juri more. She is very sad while Renamon comforted her. One day, Ruki; Hikari; Takeru and Jianrya get a digital message from a guy named Noroku. They decided to go to the dimension to see what has happened. The other destined; Tamers and Frontier traveled with them to keep them safe. They discovered a lot of thing at that dimension when they meet new people.

Main Characters: Hikari, Takeru, Ruki and Jianrya.

Other characters:

Digimon 01 & 02- Jou, Koushiro (Izzy), Mimi, Sora, Taichi, Daisuke, Lori, Ken, Megumi (Miyako) and Willis.

Digimon Tamers- Alice McCoy, Juri, Ryo and Takato.

Digimon Frontier- Izumi, Junpei, Kouji, Takuya and Tomoki.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

El Hazard- the Magnificent World: El Hazard is a parallel dimension to Earth. A guy called Jinnai discovered a ruin at a high school. He is a very horrible guy. While we meet another guy called Makoto. He is a very sweet guy who is very good at everything. Jinnai is jealousy of Makoto and planned to kill him so he can still be the president of the school. He was chased after Makoto from the forest to the school. At the same time, Jinnai's sister, Nanami who was a total different girl from Jinnai who is her brother except that she love money a lot, was at the school trying to make money out of her teacher, Fujisawa-sensei, by offering food and wine to him. As Jinnai is going to kill Makoto, time stopped and he was suddenly stopped in space and the same go to Nanami and Fujisawa except Makoto.

Makoto tried everything to make Jinnai moved but was no use. He seemed to sense a power and followed it until he reached the ruin under his school. When Makoto entered the ruin, the ruin started to activate and a mysterious lady appeared and started to wake up. The lady said a few strange word to him before she use all her remained power to send him, along with the others who is still at this school, to El Hazard.

When Makoto get to El Hazard and meet up with Fujisawa-sensei, he and Fujisawa saved a princess, Roon Venue who is the future Queen of El Hazard. They were bring back to the castle as Makoto look like the younger sister of Roon Venue who has disappeared. The missing princess is called Fatora and she look exactly like Makoto.

Makoto was asked to pretend as Fatora, he refused so he was locked up along with Fujisawa. After he thinking back about the words Roon Venue told them before they were locked, he decided to help them so he and Fujisawa can find a way back to their original world. They were asked to go and looked for the three high priestesses who can make contact with Eye of God, the most powerful weapon of El Hazard.

They meet Jinnai who was now helping the villain. Jinnai go and search for Ifurita, the stronger demon lord who have the power to stop Eye of God. Makoto was going to stop him but he was too late. He knows Ifurita is the lady he meets at the ruin after he saw her. Through Ifurita, he discovered the strange power he had. The power allows him to make contact with any machines from ancient or Modern El Hazard. Nanami and Fujisawa also have the power but Nanami's power is to identify illusions while Fujisawa's power is supernatural martial arts.

Nanami and the fire priestess, Shella-Shella, like Makoto and keep fighting over him while Makoto is thinking about Ifurita. Makoto tried to think of way to free Ifurita from Jinnai. In the end, he successes and Ifurita was very grateful to him. The Eye of God loses control and Ifurita go inside of it so she can stop it from destructing El Hazard. Before she goes inside of it, she hands over her spring to Makoto as it will reminding him of her. She is transported to the Earth after that. Makoto vowed to bring her back. Makoto successfully get transport back to Earth in the end and meet Ifurita. She hugged him with happiness and Makoto smiled at her.

Editor version: It's the continued story from the magnificent world 1 & 2. Makoto and Ifurita traveled back to El Hazard, everyone is very happy for them except Nanami and Shella-Shella. Roon Venus, along with historian, wants to explore the ancient ruins of El Hazard as it can help them to know about the secret of Eye of God. They sent Makoto to the ancient ruin to do research as he is the only one who can make contact with ancient technology. The others, including Ifurita, followed him as they want to see what the research is about. When they arrived at those ancient ruins, they find an ancient book. It talks about the past of El Hazard and also Ifurita! They look through it and it said Ifurita origin was not a weapon. In fact she is a real human being. They were shocked especially Ifurita. She was depressed on finding her real identical. She received a digital message from a guy named Noroku. She has a feeling of it has something to do with her past so she decided to go there and hoping to find something. Makoto and the rests followed her as they want to make sure she is safe. Ura also followed them to keep Makoto out with trouble. They met new people and discovered more about Ifurita.

Main Characters: Makoto and Ifurita.

Other Characters: Nanami, the three priestesses (Shella Shella, Afura and Mizu), Ura, and Fujisawa.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Gundam X: Not only did the Great War eliminate most of the civilian population, it also took care of most of the new types who fought in it and their high-tech toys. Only one genuine new type is known to exist now - the insipid waif Tifa Adiel. With several factions chasing after her in hopes of exploiting her new type powers, this shy fifteen-year-old is the spark that ignites GUNDAM X's plot. One of the first to join the pursuit is fifteen-year-old hero Garrod Ran, a wisecracking hotshot with a fanny-pack full of gadgets. Initially hired by one of Tifa's pursuers to recapture her from the piratical "Vulture" group, he soon finds himself on the lam with the drippy new type. In short order, Tifa leads him to the resting-place of the eponymous GUNDAM X, one of the mightiest mobile suits of the Great War. With Tifa at hand to advise him, Garrod is able to fend off Vulture's own war-surplus Gundams and make his getaway. Having escaped both Vulture and Garrod's unsavory employer, the two teens must then contend with everyone else. Entire armies of mobile suits converge on the GUNDAM X and the desperately sought new type waif, and Tifa resorts to using the GUNDAM X's ultimate weapon to get them out of this jam. Using her telepathic powers, Tifa contacts a long-dormant microwave broadcast array on the lunar surface. As the moon rises over the horizon, a beam of broadcast power strikes the GUNDAM X, charging up its "satellite cannon." Used to destroy falling colonies during the Great War, this weapon's effect on the attacking armies and the surrounding landscape is most dramatic. Unfortunately, the strain is too much for Tifa, and the listless new type falls into a coma. Vulture's enigmatic leader, Jamil Neat captures the GUNDAM X, and Garrod is locked up aboard Jamil's land battleship "Friedens". Like it or not, he and the Vulture crew are going to become very well acquainted. This may be for the best, since they're now being stalked by a foe more formidable than any other enemy they've faced before is.

Gundam Wing: It an famous anime so I think all of you should know the story quite well.

Editor Version (Gundam X & Wing):

(Gundam X) - I know Gundam X is not as famous as Gundam Wing is but I'm going to combine this two anime. In this fics, Gundam X is the ancestor of Gundam Wing as it's already appeared before "After Colony" year (AC). About 195 years ago before people lived on the colonies, human beings were all lived on Earth. This years is called "After War" year. As Earth is over-crowded by human, they decided to build colonies in outer space. At the same time there were also a lot of wars occurred. A group of scientists built Gundam X to use it to stop the wars. There was a boy named Garrod who is the pilot of Gundam X. He was just a normal boy who lost his parent during the war so in order to survive, he will do anything that got to do with stealing and it also include mobile suit. He got chosen as a pilot as he has a very natural piloting skill and his mission is to save a girl, who is a new-type, from the enemies. The girl's name is Tifa. She is often use as a experiment. People tortured her since she was born. She has secret power that was destruction when the enemies use her. At the same time, her power can protect the Gundam from defeated. Garrod and Tifa slowly realized that they were mean together. They lived together after the wars have stopped and colonies were finish building. However, in order to prevent the world from future destruction, they were frozen to sleep by the group of scientists along with Garrod's Gundam. They were hidden under the Sank Castle and the King of Sank kingdom promise to protect them from danger.

(Gundam Wing) - Sank Kingdom were destroyed at AC 180 whereby it was 180 years later from the Gundam X. Tifa has being awakened by the king of Sank Kingdom a few years ago before the Sank Kingdom is destroyed while Garrod is still frozen in sleep along with his Gundam. Tifa is later being transformed into a baby using her own power. It took her about 1 years to complete the transformation. During this one year, the Queen of Sank Kingdom hidden herself in her chamber and the king announced the Queen needed a lot of rest as she was pregnant. After the transformation is completed, Tifa's original power is seal in an ancient box so that she can become a real human instead of a new-type until the sealed has broken. After one year, the Queen holds a baby girl who is the ego of Tifa. Her name is Relena Peacecraft. Her new look is very different from her previous self, Tifa. Instead of dark purplish-blue hair with dark violet eyes, she now has blonde hair with a pair of bright sea-blue eyes.

After the Sank Kingdom is destroyed, the Prince of Sank has disappeared while a couple, who is the assistant of the previous king of Sank, take Relena away and took care of her. After 15 years, she grown up to be the most popular girl in her school as she is the Prime Minster daughter. She hate her life and looking for adventure. She meets Heero and the other pilot. The rest of the story is the same as Gundam Wing.

Heero kidnapped her after the Eve war as he was influenced by Zero system, someone mysteriously saved her after Heero sold her to a bad guy who want to torture Relena. She come back safety but she suddenly have the desire to go to the ruin of the old Sank Kingdom first before she went back to her Mansion to inform the others of her being rescued by someone else. She accidentally found a secret chamber under the ruin. She went in and saw a very strange looking; ancient wooden box which has a seal on it. She breaks the seal when she touched it. A bright purplish light appeared, surrounded her and entered her body. She fainted straight away after the light disappeared into her. A dark purplish light surrounded Relena's body and her look started to change. Her hair seemed to grow longer and turned into dark purplish-blue instead of blonde. At the same time, Garrod was awakening from his long sleep. He looked around and tries to find Tifa. He walked toward the chamber where Relena/Tifa fainted and find her. He tried to wake her up. After Garrod tried many tricks on Tifa, she wakened up. At first she didn't recognize him but slowly she started to remember the past when they were together.

They hugged each other happily until a strange looking computer suddenly appeared and automatic turn on. It introduces itself as the brains of the scientists who had frozen Tifa and Garrod. They explained everything to Tifa and Garrod. She could change into Relena at any time without any problem as the scientists teaches her how to transform back. She transformed back as Relena and hid Garrod at her Mansion.

She has to try to hide Garrod at whatever places she can find since he has a habit of walking around. Zech and the pilots started to watch her tightly since they were afraid of Heero kidnapping Relena again. They make a lot of joke while trying to avoid the Gundam pilots. Unfortunately, the other Gundam girls, except Sally, find him. Relena discovered the Gundam Girl, except Sally, was also new-types. The same group of scientists froze them for the same reason and they separated them up in different colonies as it allows them to find out more about the colonies. They tried to avoid the Gundam pilots as much as they can until Heero appeared. Heero has recovered from the side effect of the Zero system after the same mysterious person who saved Relena was destroying it. Though they have difficulties dealing with this pilot, they still managed to escape from them and find some shocking discovery from the ruin of the old Sank Kingdom.

They were in fact not a pure new-type. They were human being whereby the scientists caught them and put a microchip inside their brain. The microchip gained them special power, which is useful to the Gundam.

They received a digital message from a guy named Noroku and they decided to find out more about their past. Garrod helped them as he like Tifa/Relena a lot. They traveled the dimension and know more about their past. Not only that! They also meet Meiran who is the wife of Wu Fei and she is supposedly to die long ago. Why did she come here and why is she alive when she suppose to be died? What about the Gundam boy? They also get into this dimension accidentally at the later part when they searched for Relena and the others.

Additional: Heero kidnapped Relena as the side effect of Zero system started to surface. Dr J makes use of this to influence his mind. After Heero kidnapped Relena, he sold her to a rich man whereby Heero know he will tortured her. Heero think Relena betrayed him and the Gundam pilots and also killed Duo. He wants Relena to suffer. Thank goodness! Someone saved her and brings her back to the Sank Kingdom just in time. She finds the ruin and so on. Duo breaks up with Hilde as Hilde keep telling him how bad Heero is. Hilde is very sad and so she stayed at Relena's Mansion until Relena got back safety. After Heero recovered, he started to regret about what he done. He finds Duo and together they search for Relena and the rest of the Gundam Girls. Wu Fei, Quatre and Trowa also joined them.

Main characters: Relena/Tifa, Garrod, Hilde, Catherine, Dorothy, Noin and Meiran.

Other Characters: Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, Wu Fei and Zech.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Gate Keepers: Gatekeepers is a group of people who has the abilities to open a special gate from another dimension and drew power from it. Every one has their unique gate until they are dead. They use their Gate abilities to work for the Earth Defender and destroy all invaders. Invaders are a group of aliens that try to destroy human lives.

Ruriko and Shun were childhood friend. Shun always cheer Ruriko up whenever she is sad. As Ruriko is also a crybaby, Shun always called her Ruripee. When Shun was going to leave his old town, he gave a wooden Kaijuu toy, that he make from wood and his so called treasure, to Ruriko. Before he left, Ruriko told him her true feeling but Shun said he rather like someone else than a crybaby. Ruriko is heart-broken. She vowed to change into a new person and show Shun who she really is.

She become the first gate keeper of Japan and she meet Shun again. Shun still called her Ruripee no matter how different she is from the past. After sometime, new people join the Earth Defender and Shun becomes the captain as Ruriko vote for him. Kaoru like Shun a lot and wanted to steal him from Ruriko. When Kaoru realized Shun like Ruriko and only treated her as a sister, she gives up on him. Ruriko started to double herself. She never knows Shun is caring about her and even raises his life to save her father. Reiji, who is the evil gatekeeper, catches her and he want to use Ruriko's dark gate to kill Shun. After Shun revealed his true feeling for Ruriko, she turns her dark gate back to the gate of life.

Editor version: This is the continue story from the original gatekeepers. Ruriko and Shun become an official couple after he gets well from hospital. Reiji and Megumi join Earth Defender after they realized their mistakes. There are no any attacks from the invaders since the defeated of Reiji. Ruriko get a digital message from a guy named Noroku. The rest of the Gatekeepers traveled with her to keep her save from danger, as they know she will be helpless if she lost her arrow. They get to meet new people. They also find some interesting thing.

Main Characters: Ruriko and Shun.

Other Characters: Kaoru, Reiko, Bancho, Spec, June, Megumi, Reiji, Fei Fan and Yukito.

Creator Characters: Yashima

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Hamtaro: The cartoon 'Hamtaro' is based on a young 5th grader named Laura Haruna, and her adorable pet hamster Hamtaro. Laura and her family had just moved into the neighborhood and are trying to meet friends. Once Laura is out of the house, Hamtaro is off to make friends too. Soon he meets a bunch of Ham-Hams. Each of them with a winning and fun personality.

First, there's Hamtaro; the Ham-Ham Hero and the leader. Then there is Boss, a gruff field hamster with a kind heart. Bijou, the French Ham-Ham sweetheart. Dexter, the smart one. Penelope, the shy hamster who wears a blanket on her head. Pashmina, a sweet, kind, hamster with a fascination for pink. Howdy, a southern hamster with a knack for jokes. Panda, a carpenter who has lots of dreams. Jingle, the 'Ham-Poet', always rhyming and giving advice. Snoozer, he is always sleeping but gives great advice to the Ham-Hams. Cappy, a shy and hesitant one who likes to hide his head. Stan, the fun hamster always flirting with girls. Sandy, Stan's twin sister and she are very athletic. Maxwell, a bookworm hamster with a lot of knowledge, Oxnard, a timid hamster that is always hungry, Pepper, a sweet hamster with a gentle heart and there are many more!

Editor version: There will still be hamsters in this story and they also played a small part in it. Laura still has a major crush on Travis but she did not dare to tell him. Her school has a new transfer student who is a very beautiful girl. Travis seemed to like the girl. Laura is very upset about it. Kana told her to tell Travis her true feeling or give up on Travis. Laura decided to tell Travis her feeling for him. His respond makes Laura heart-broken. She is heart-broken while Travis goes out with the girl. She finally gives up on him and moved on. She and Kana receive a digital message from a guy called Noroku. Laura decided to go first while Kana stay behind for a few days in order to convince their parents to let them go. Kana think of ways to convince their parents to agree into helping them transferring to another school. She brings Hamtaro while Kana decided to do the same. Travis started to have some weird feeling when he heard Laura transfer to another school. When he heard that Kana is going to transfer too, he started to have fishy feeling about it. He followed Kana and saw Kana entered a strange gate. He entered the gate and appears in another dimension. He meets Kana and she has no choice but to bring him to Laura. He is shocked when he saw Laura with another boy. Will he realized his true feeling for Laura before too late? Others hamsters will be appearing too.

Main Characters: Laura and Travis.

Other Characters: Kana, Hamtaro, Bijou, Pashmina, Dexter, Panda, Sandy, Stan, Maxwell, Oxnard, Cappy, Snoozer, Penelope and Jingle.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Kare Kano: A girl called Miyazawa Yukino has a perfect cover. She presented herself as an elegant; athletic; intelligent and friendly girl. In reality, she is actually the queen of vanity: the perfect cover is just a bluff to make others love her and admire her. She was content to live under this bubble until the arrival of Arima Souijiro. Arima is a perfect, 10 out of 10 student, who beats Yukino in the academic field and took her place as the student speaker at the opening ceremony of the school year. Yukino is frantic! She started to train and study even harder in order to beat Arima. During this time, Yukino started to find herself falling into an infatuation for this guy, yet she despites this show of emotion. She remained serene around Arima and is still twirled in that mixed feeling of love/hate for him. Yukino wonders how much longer she can contain herself from him. On one fateful day, the real; plain; rude and boyish self of Miyazawa Yukino is discovered! Arima went to the Miyazawas' house to lend a Brahms CD to Yukino and Yukino thinking that it is one of her sisters returning. She goes out the door and did a slam kick to Arima! After that Yukino's life is ruined. Arima blackmailed her and threatened her to do all his work in exchange for the safety of her secret. Yukino was forced to do everything on top of all her own work. One late evening at school, she couldn't take it anymore. Yukino proposed that she would never continue to work for Arima even if he would tell the whole school her secret. Then Arima poured his heart out to her. He told Yukino his true intention using her. He wanted to see her more often and to him, it's the only way to keep her around him. Yukino realized that all her pain is rooted from this guy include her love and happiness. She confessed to him why she felt hurt and scared when he knew her secret; because she can't bear having him despising her because of her faults. Yukito get to know a lot more people since she throws away her false self.

Sakura friend with Yukino when Maho and Shibahime created trouble for Yukito. She meets Tonami who once was a very fat and chubby boy in the past but now, he is a very tall; lean and handsome guy. He wants to seek revenge against her for what she did in the past. Sakura don't seemed to remember him except Rika; Aya and Shibahime who was in the same middle school as her. They tried to warned her but Sakura just shake it off. Tonami want to hurt Sakura's heart like what she did to him in middle school but no matter what insult Tonami throw to her, she wasn't affected by it at all. When they were young, Sakura like bully him though his teacher told her to protect him because everyone is scared of her. He was very sad when Sakura tell him the truth of why she was with him.

Tonami meet Arima and become his friend once again. But when Arima saw Tonami talking to Yukito, he started to feel jealousy and his dark side started to appear. He started to ignore Tonami though he has no idea.

Editor version: This is continue from the part where Tonami want to have his revenge against Sakura. We get to look into more detail as why Sakura is a tomboy. In the past, Sakura used to be a tomboy who always beat people up when they make her angry. Tonami tried all sort of way to make her angry but she just said ok and let it past. Sakura seemed to change a lot over the years from a tomboy to a girl that is good at sports but not a big bully. One day, Yukito and Sakura received a digital message from a guy named Noroku. They two don't know what to do with this message until they meet each other's. They were shocked to find out both of them get the same message. Yukito want to find out what this message is about so she and Sakura told everyone about this message. Sakura seemed to know something about this message so when others objected them, Sakura eyes was burning with fire. She insisted to go and others has no choice but to go with her while Tonami followed them as he want to know why Sakura get the message. They meet up with new faces and get to know the guy who sends the message to Yukito and Sakura. Another guy appeared and seemed to be very interested in Sakura. What is their relationship? Will Tonami abandon his plan of revenge and fight over this guy for Sakura's heart? Sakura named will be changed at the later chapter.

Main Characters: Yukito, Arima, Sakura Tsubaki and Tonami Takefumi

Other Characters: Izuwa Maho, Sena Rika, Sawada Aya, Shibahime Tsubasa, Asaba Hideaki and Ikeda Kazuma.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Medabot: Medabot is an anime that set in the near future, the series revolves around the super-charged battling adventures of a group of kids and their unique; high performance pet robots (a.k.a. Medabots). Fueled with artificial intelligence and a specialized arsenal of unique weapons, Medabots compete against each other in exciting Robattles and the winners acquiring Medaparts from the defeated Medabot. In this high-tech world, every kid hopes the successful outcome of their playground challenges and backyard Robattles will give them the opportunity to represent their country at the World Robattles Tournament, which held once every four years.

Medabots follows the adventures of 10-year-old Ikki who has had a keen interest in Medabot culture since he can remember. He knows everything there is to know about Medabots and Robattles but he hasn't actually participated in this exciting world because he doesn't have a Medabot of his own. Finding a mysterious Rare Medal (a Medabot's soul and brain) and scraping together enough money to buy an older model Medabot, Ikki is finally on his way to fulfilling his lifelong dream of becoming a top-ranked Medafighter. Standing in his way are The Screws, a gang of less-than-friendly classmates, and the Rubberobo Gang, a group of black-outfitted criminals trying to get their hands on Ikki's Medabot, Metabee, for reasons which for now must remain secret.

By his side was his childhood friend Erika; his crush Karin; his rival Koji; Henry aka Phantom Renegade and Space Metabotter X. Erika always seemed to boss Ikki around. Karin is a very rich girl. Koji is also very rich and he is Ikki rival as he always fights with Ikki, they always fight over whom the better Medabot and who is the best guy for Karin. Ikki and Koji always fight over Karin while Erika was by his side watching them. Erika seemed to have a crush on Ikki. Ikki; Erika; Koji and Karin were all 10 years old.

Editor version: This is a continue story of the original Medabot. It has been 4 years since Ikki won the World Championship and they were all 14 years old now. Henry told them about his identity is Phantom Renegade. Ikki still have a crush on Karin and he will try everything to get Karin to notice him. Erika is always upset as Ikki is paying less and less attention to her when Karin is with them. Koji tried to robattle Ikki to see who will win Karin. As the two boys fighting over Karin, Erika feels even sadden by this as Ikki didn't seemed to bother about her. Brass and sometime Metabee are always there to comfort Erika but that didn't help her much.

Henry discovered some interesting information from Dr Aki. It has something to do with the past of Dr Hushi. Before the fire destroyed Dr Hushi's house/lab, he has a granddaughter who lived with him, along with the parrot and Rokusho. The secret of how the medal is make and how medal-force is worked is revealed though not the real secret but it's about who is the one who make the first medal. All the medal they found in this world was all make by her. Nowadays, no more medal is being make as the secret formula is lost. The secret lies on Dr Hushi's granddaughter! She has strong supernatural power. She was the one who creates all the medal in the world through her power. They need to find her before the evil being get her. They called upon Ikki; Erika; Koji; Karin and asked them to help find Rokusho so that they can verify the information they find. Metabee volunteers to find Rokusho as he seemed to know where Rokusho is.

Metabee really find Rokusho! They have a personal conversation with Rokusho but Rokusho couldn't remember anything about the granddaughter of Dr Hushi. As they were about to give up, Erika suddenly remembers the parrot that also lived with Dr Hushi and Rokusho and maybe its still remember the past. Rokusho bring the parrot to them. The parrot confirms the information they find. Dr Hushi really has the granddaughter but she is disappeared when his house/lab is on fire. What have happen to Dr Hushi granddaughter? Who is she anyway?

She has something to do with Erika! Erika receives a mysterious digital message from a guy named Noroku shortly after they confirm the information they find. She doesn't know what to do with the message. She didn't tell anyone about this message until she meet Belmont who also get the same message. She decided to go along with Belmont secretly. She left after she packed all her necessary stuffs with her. She left Brass behind.

When Ikki and the rests discovered Erika is missing, they search everywhere for her. At the same time, Dr Aki find a photo of Dr Hushi's granddaughter at the underground lab of the ruin of Dr Hushi's house. They were very shocked when they see the girl in the picture. Dr Aki and Henry called Ikki and the rests to come to the ruin of Dr Hushi's house. Henry bring them to the underground labs whereby is the only places which is not ruined, Ikki accidentally click on a switch in the lab and it send them to the dimension where Erika is. Dr Aki and Henry seemed to forget the photo they found after they get to the dimension. They discovered a lot of new thing and meet Belmont. Ikki started to have weird feeling about Erika. Will he know his true feeling? Henry suddenly remember the photo and...What is the relationship between Erika and Dr Hushi's granddaughter?

Main characters: Erika and Ikki.

Other Characters: Karin, Koji, Brass, Metabee, Neutralnurse, Henry, Rokusho, Belmont, Dr Aki and Dr Hushi.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Sailor moon: This anime is very long so I just ensure that every one of you should know this anime. Anyway the editor version will be continue from Sailor moon Super S.

Editor version: The scouts, except Hotaru; Luna and Artemis, betrayed Usagi by accusing her for not being the real Moon Princess. They think their princess is at somewhere waiting for them to save her. Usagi is not really what they think. The scouts thought she is ditsy and clumsy but only Hotaru; Luna and Artemis don't care about how she act even though Luna always told Usagi to act more mature. Usagi is very angry with the scouts, especially Setsuna since she is the guardian of time. They asked her to hand up the transforming brooch; Luna pen and silver crystal. Later on, Haruku find Usagi and explain to her that she doesn't believe them cause she is the Moon Princess's cousin and thus she know her better than others. She only agreed with them because Michiru is her friend. She joined them after that.

Mamoru and Usagi break up as he also believed that she is not the princess. When Usagi is going to left, Luna; Hotaru and Artemis, chased after her and asked for permission to live with her family. Usagi agreed whole-heartedly. Usagi find Naru and Motoko and explained to them about what happened to her. When everything is settled, Usagi decided to left and returned to the place that she come from. Motoko; Naru; Hotaru; Haruku ; Luna and Artemis went with her as they don't wish to stay here. Motoko also break up his friendship with Mamoru. The digital message, which Noroku send to the others, has something to do with Usagi. What will happened to the scouts and Mamoru when they find out that Setsuna make a mistake and chase away Usagi?

Main characters: Usagi, Hotaru, Haruku, Luna, Artemis, Motoko and Naru.

Other Characters: The scouts and Mamoru.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Shin Hakkenden: In the future, an incoming comet destroys Earth. A savior, Queen Fuse, foretells the tragedy and allows humans to escape before the holocaust. They are forced to wander the reaches of space for a million days and nights until they reach a land called Heaven. The 100th Queen Fuse declares the center of Heaven, God's Land, the new home of humanity. Unfortunately this act ruins the balance of the universe. Fuse is criticized harshly by others and her name is scorned. Human beings lose their place and they settle on the eight moons of Heaven. During this time, wars were occurring in heaven, mostly for possession between the eight moons created by the savior Fuse that surrounded God's land. When the war ended, there was only one ruling family, Owari. The son gained control over all the moons of heaven, except for one, Meiten, the moon of the pope. People refrained from war and were therefore out of it's terms.

The story of Queen Fuse is revived when 15-year old Kou Yagami is given the Murasame, a sword forged by his father before his death. This sword has a strange red jewel in the blade and it changes the destiny of its possessor by the power in the jewel. He manages to unleash it when his father is attacked, unfortunately, his father becomes seriously injured and dies. He told the boy that the answers to his questions can only be answered when he finds his mother who Kou though has died. Before his father died, he decided and promised to look for his mother and find out the truth. He sets off to find his mother who was be in the Yatsurugi temple. However, the man who killed his father, Kai Owari, upon knowing his powers became interested in it and had his men go after Kou. Because of it, he is forced to fight for his life and for what he knows to be right. He meets Chuji during this time, a cyborg dog whose helped him when he was attacked. They become friends and make their way to Yatsurugi temple.

On their way, Kou is taken prisoner because of his sword by what seems to be the embassy. He meets Rei who was a diplomat. He was put in jail but not for criminal reasons. Kasuza helps Rei to escape out of her love for Rei (she thinks Rei is a man. Kou helped her communicate with Rei. Kou did so as Rei told him she knew about his mother. On the way out, they were caught, Rei was no longer put in jail. Kou was taken back but soon manages to escape. He, along with the siblings (Noburu and Jinrai); the rebel (Gyo); and the gambler (Tomoka) who all have jewels, find themselves wanting to find out what the jewels have to do with them. They had their share of sufferings in life. The jewels and what apparently was their destiny caused some.

However, those who were interesting in a weapon Kazusa's father had blew up the "embassy". It was during this time, Kazusa found out that Rei was a woman. She was heartbroken. Rei helps her out on an escape pod and manages to get out herself. Unfortunately, the pod Kazusa was in drifts into Kai Owari's ship much to his convenience.

On the other hand, Kou and the rest get "shipwrecked" and landed into a planet whereby all the things that sold there is very expensive. Gyo meets someone after they manage to get parts for their ship. He decides to stay there as he finally feel how it is to care for others again. The rests are leaving the moon as Kai's military head, Ayashi, chased them. But they manage to get away again with the help of their jewels.

Finally, they arrive at Yatsurugi temple, on a moon where water is scarce due to some unknown reason. They find out that Fuse was known to be a villain who almost destroyed the heavens and the Yatsurugi temple was closed because her religion was banned from the moon. After they help a group of villagers restore the system in the temple which supplies the water, they find out that Fuse didn't want to destroy the heavens. They believed that the pope was making it up. Sadly for Kou, his mother was nowhere to be found. They set off to where the pope was and hope to find some answers there. They meet Ruty, a sweet innocent little girl who has a flute with her most of the time. She tells them all about the pope and how Kai was about to be emperor of Meiten as the pope thought he was a great ruler. Ruty agrees to talk with the pope (he listens to his people) when they tell her Kai killed Kou's father.

Regarding Kazusa, she was more and more drawn into the story of Tamazusa, Tamamiko's (100th Fuse) twin sister. Kai had told Kazusa that he wanted to wake her up from the dead because she was the only one who could be god of Heaven. She takes possession of an eyeball in a cylinder, which seems to be the key to Tamazusa's revival. The girl becomes possessed by Kai's intentions.

The coronation continues, Ruty thinks Kou must have been mistaken Kai. However, Kai slashes the pope and sets fire to the dome. Out of the sudden anger and disbelief, Ruty begins to scream. It turns out that her flute had a jewel too. In the sudden burst of emotion, she manages to wreck half of the dome. Kai's military head kidnaps her and brings her to Kai. The others now set off to get her back from Kai.

They meet someone who seems to know something about the jewels. He brings them to the professor who was one of the researcher of Fuse. To their surprise, they find Rei there too. She wasn't the professor as the professor was a computer with a human mind. She and Rei tell Kou about his mother and the reason that she left him. Kou find out the reason that his mother left him is to know more about the jewel he was born with. She worked here with the professor and Rei felt like Kou's mother was her own mother. The truth comes out soon after this. Fuse was not a villain as what people think. She was also not responsible for the heaven's near destruction. Her twin sister, Tamazusa, felt she was the one to be the chosen Fuse and not Tamamiko (Fuse). She poisoned Tamamiko's drink but she drank the wrong one. She wandered as a ghost and tried to stopped Tamamiko from accomplishing the recreation of earth. She believed that humans were too stupid to have their own planet and the eight moons were enough for them. She believed all they needed was a god to lead them and she was that god.

The jewels were actually the key to the recreation of earth as it was the eight important elements of Earth. When the jewels were gathered by Fuse, Tamazusa interfered and the jewels were scattered to the eight moons except the one Chuji has. Fuse died while praying for everyone's safety in the exploding ship in God's land. The explosion which almost destroyed heaven. They must go to Kusanagi, the ship in the center of God's land with the eight jewels in order to create Earth.

When Kou and the rest find out that Kai has gone into God's land before them, they follow him into Yatsufusa. When they arrive, they are instantly pursued by Samojis, robotic insects made by Funamushi. They try to fight them but they cannot use the power of the jewels as they were inside of the God's Land. Jinrai was seriously injured while he is trying to protect Noburu. Noburu finally accepted him as her brother. Gyo arrives to help them after he gets a dream from 100th Fuse. They were forced to hide in a room whereby they find out where Ruty was kept; along with the Nuns of Yatsurugi temple and Kou's mother. They were being kept in an artificial life support chamber and his mother was almost lifeless as she is kept for about 10 years.

On the Kai side, he raises Tamazusa's coffin from the under of Yatsufusa, much to Ebira's disagreement.

Kou hears his mother's voice from the chamber. It tells him to throw away the jewel as it is evil. Kou could hardly believe what he had hear. Then Yoshino smiled for an unknown reason. When they looked back, the Samojis were already there in the room. During their battle, the chamber was destroyed and Kou realized that the voice was just a recording. The glass of the chamber broke, Yoshino's body fall out and crumbled in Kou's arms. Out of sudden rage, Kou screams and manages to generate his jewel's power which destroying all of the Samojis by himself. He falls to his knees crying then Fuse appears. She tells him not to lose hope and with the words they move on, with the eight jewels complete, to create Earth.

Kai tells Ebira that he needed life energy to restore Tamazusa and he should die for the family's good. He kills Ebira and everyone else in the room except Kazusa who had the "eye" of Tamazusa in her arms. The life energy absorbed by his sword is transferred to Tamazusa's body as Kai strikes the sword onto her coffin. The ghost possesses the body that holding the eye - Kazusa.

The eight jewels were already in the process of creating Earth when in their midst rises Tamazusa who possesses Kazusa's body. Rei tries to get to her as she think it was her fault that she became that way but Tamazusa had full control over Kazusa's body. She and Tamamiko (Fuse) battle using their dragons. Tamazusa tells her that it is meaningless to create Earth for those miserable human beings. All people need, according to Tamazusa, is a god and she is the only one who could be god. Tamamiko tells her that she is wrong and realizes Kai had already released Yatsufusa from Kusanagi's center. Since Yatsufusa must be in Kusanagi's center to create Earth, they would not be able to do so unless they bring it back. Noburu loses her guard when she sees this and Tamazusa aims her dragons at her. Jinrai blocks the attack and gets fatally injured. Noburu, out of her rage, recklessly charges for the dragons and get hit as well. They with one last chance to see each other, die side by side. They leave their wishes and powers to the rest of the jewel holders.

Fuse tell the others to move on and bring Yatsufusa back. On their way to Yatsufasa, Kai arrives and they are forced to fight him. Kou is almost hit but Rei saves him and is seriously injured. When Tomoka, who is unable to draw power from the jewel, comes out, Kai decides to kill him first. Gyo interferes and tells Tomoka to run. Chuji attacks as well but unfortunately, Kai is far too powerful for them. They are thrown up and fall to the ground. Kai leaves and tell Kou that he will meet him soon. Chuji and Gyo soon die. Rei, who was seriously injured, reveals to them that she is actually a woman. After a few words to Kou, she dies too. They leave their powers and hope in the remaining three jewel holders. Fuse, who was using Ruty's body, awakens the girl so she can prepare for the battle. Tamazusa's monstrous ship is already devouring Yatsufusa and she feels that it would not be able to hold any longer. Kou and Tomoko set off to the Kusanagi's control center. Kou begins to lose hope because of their friends' deaths but after hearing his mother's voice once again and Tomoka slapping him, he wakes up. While Tomoka lectures Kou, his jewel suddenly shines and they came to the conclusion that he is really the bearer who gives power to the jewel. They move on to fight Tamazusa who has returned to her ghost form.

Tamazusa tells Kai that he made a terrible mistake with the girl he gave her that's why she couldn't use her body fully. When Kai asks what she meant, she points out that Kazusa who was inside Tamazusa, was pregnant. Kai tells her that he never loved her despite what happened and Tamazusa says that he should offer his body so that he could become immortal. Kai disagrees for that was not part of the agreement, she takes him away anyway.

The two arrive and Tomoka covering Kou as he fought Tamazusa. She tricks Tomoka by calling out the immortalized and deformed Kai who strike him from behind. Tomoka dies after he said a few last words to Kou and gives his power to Ruty and Kou. Fuse sends Ruty to help Kou in the fight with Tamazusa. While Kou and Kai are fighting, he tells Kou that he should have been given a jewel too since he was also one of Fuse's descendant. Kou tells him that it's not the jewel that matters but the desire to do what's right for others and enough to die for it. When Ruty arrives and entering Tamazusa's body, Kou is already on the ground and Kai was vanishing. Kou tells her that she is their only hope and dies, leaving his power to her. Tamazusa says that even if the jewels are now united with her, it is useless since they aren't at Yatsufusa's center. Little does she know that her hideous ship has already drifts to the center, Ruty's jewel glows and finally destroying Tamazusa.

Heaven trembles. The eight moons suddenly move slowly towards the God's land which much to the people's awe. A bright light fills the sky and Earth is created.

Ruty wakes up on one of Earth's seashores and see how beautiful Earth is really looked like. She hears a lady singing. When she looks for it's source, she finds Kazusa, very beautiful taking a dip in the water. She does not recognize Ruty and invites her kindly to join her. She feels the baby in her womb move and says that her son would become a great man someday. Finally Earth is created. While Ruty marvels at all that has happened up on a hill, a dog starts to run towards her and it seems to know her. She takes a good look at it and even if it didn't speak, she knew for sure that it was Chuji. And so she knew that everything was finally all right.

The people lived peacefully in Earth once again. From then on, they had a greater regard for the Earth than ever. Fuse's legend still lives on and those who gave their lives for the creation of Earth were also remembered. As the new saviors of mankind and as heroes.

Editor version: This is continue after the story. After all the people has settle peacefully on Earth. An evil beings rises and threaten to destroy Earth. Everyone is doing their best to protect Earth include Ruty.

Ruty has become the 101st Fuse when she is 14 years old. Everyone is very respect toward her. She hoped the history wouldn't be repeated as she doesn't want the Earth to be separated again.

One day, Ruty come across a countryside. She saw a boy who was a bit older than her, polishing a sword. The sword looked like Murasame. She takes a closer look at the boy and find him look like Kou. She walked toward the boy and talked to him. He didn't seemed to remember her. She left and come back to the countryside with her dog, Chuji. The adventure began.

Ruty and Kou must find Rei and the others as the evil has started to become active. Throughout their journey, Ruty discovered that the symbol and power of the eight jewel is in their hearts even though it has disappeared when she creates the Earth. They can generate the power and using this power, they fight against the evil beings.

They didn't traveled to the other dimensions but the other characters from the other dimensions will traveled to here and help to fight against evil. Traveling to this dimension help the others to discovery their past as the goddesses and gods of universe.

Main Characters: Ruty and Kou

Others Characters: Chuji, Rei, Gyo, Tomoka, Noburu and Jinrai.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Vandread:

Original version (Season 1) & (Season 2): Women and Men are living in different planets, Tarak and Mejele, as they are having wars with each other. A guy named Hibiki, is a third-class citizen and is being looked down by the first-class citizens. He vowed to prove to those who looked down on him that he is strong. He accepted a challenge. The challenge is to steal the Vanguard that is made by him and the other third-class workers. As chains of accidents happen, the women pirates caught him along with Bart and Duero. He meets a girl named Dita. Both Bart and Duero are the first-class citizens of Tarak. As Bart has the ability to control Nirvana and Hibiki has the ability to unite his Vanguard with Dita; Jura and Meia's dreads. They were set free to go around Nirvana. Dita is a silly girl who believed in aliens. She treated Hibiki as alien and followed him around Nirvana. She is irritated Hibiki so he always shouted at her or hide from her. As new enemy from Earth appeared, Hibiki started to realize his feeling for Dita.

Another girl, Misty, appeared and she is a massager from the past Earth. Dita started to get jealousy as Misty always followed Hibiki. She and Misty fight over Hibiki. In the end, Misty realized that Hibiki like Dita very much so she gives up.

Editor version: This version continue from Vandread Second Stage 'Episode 7'. Misty tell Dita that Hibiki is going to her room when they walked into each other, with Hibiki behind Misty, on one of the pathway. Dita looked sadly toward Hibiki. Dita hold up a alien to Hibiki, which Misty slapped it, out of Dita hand and break it. Misty smirked at Dita before she dragged Hibiki away. Dita suddenly stand up and catch Hibiki's hand. Misty saw this and started to pull on Hibiki's another hand. Hibiki is irritating by this and storm off. Misty is angry with Dita and called her bad names. Dita started to cry as Misty left. She run backs to her room and locked the door up. She started to cried and tried to remember the real reason for chasing Hibiki.

She stopped crying as she remember that when she is at another dimension, she don't like to cry. She received a digital message from Noroku and she decided to go back. She packed all her stuffs, except her aliens toy, into a sub-space pocket. She turned one of the alien toy on her cupboard and her wall turned into a door. She opened it and went into the dark room. She closed the door and changed it back to a wall before she turned back to the room. She pushed one of the brick on the wall and it opened another door. It's the door to another dimension.

Jura wanted to help Hibiki thus she go to Dita room to check on Dita as she know that she will be at her room when she is really very sad. When she go to Dita's room, she was very shock as Dita is not there. Not only that but almost all her stuffs is gone except her alien toys. She called Meia and the rests, include Hibiki and Misty, to search for Dita. They can't find her anywhere and everyone is very worried about her especially Hibiki. Misty tried to go near him but he scolded at her. They can't figure out how Dita get out of Nirvana without anyone noticed since there are cameras around.

Meia searched Dita's room and accidentally turned one of the alien toy on Dita's cupboard. One of the wall of Dita's room turned into a door. she opened it and looked inside but all she saw is a dark room. She called everyone and they all reached Dita's room. Meia and Magno walked inside. Meia checked on every inch of the wall until she pushes a brick. Another door appeared and just when they wanted to go inside and inspected, Hibiki impatiently punch the wall. Another brick is being pushed in and the whole ship was sucked into another dimension.

They came to where Dita is and meet many people. Dita is still very cheerful but she doesn't chased after Hibiki. A boy was seemed to always be with her and they seemed to be very happy. Hibiki started to feel jealousy. They started to know more about male and female as the dimension they were in is consisted of both genders. They were in Earth of another dimension! Will Hibiki realized his feeling ? Dita is one of the major character beside Usagi!

Main Characters: Dita and Hibiki.

Other Characters: Jura, Misty, Meia, Barnette, Parfet, Paiway, Duero, Bart, Magno, Ezra, Buzam, Gascogne and Pyoro.

Creator Characters: Tasuke, Reitai, Geyato, and Yamashaki

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Iist of possible Couples

Utako/Akira

Nagisa/Suou

Noroku/Sakura/Syaoran

Tomoyo/Eriol

Yue/Rubymoon

Meilin/Spec

Hikari/Takeru

Ruki/Takato

Mimi/Izzy

Sora/Taichi

Miyako/Ken

Alice/Willis

Juri/Lori

Izumi/Takuya

Ifurita/Makoto

Mizu/Fujisawa

Afura/Jou

Nanami/Asaba

Garrod/Relena(Tifa)/Heero

Hilde/Duo

Catherine/Trowa

Dorothy/Quatre

Meiran/Wu Fei

Noin/Zech

Ruriko/Shun

Megumi/Reiji

Kaoru/Bancho

Reiko/Tomoki

June/Touya

Fei Fan/Daisuke

Yukito/Yashima

Ryo/Laura/Travis

Kana/Kouji

Yukito/Arima

Sakura(Kare Kano)/Tonami

Shibahime/Ikeda

Aya/Ryo

Maho/Junpei

Belmont/Erika/Ikki

Karin/Koji

Jianrya/Usagi/Mamoru

Hotaru/Motoko

Naru/Henry

Ruty/Kou

Rei/Tomoka

Noburu/Gyo

Kou/Dita/Hibiki

Paiway/Duero

Jura/Bart

Gascogne/Yamato

Meia/Jinrai

Misty/Tasuke

Barnette/Butai

Paiway/Gayama

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Information you need to know:

Saint Guardians:

Kero / Suppi / Misuki / Kakeyu / Ura / Hamtaro / Bijou / Pashimina / Dexter / Panda / Sandy / Stan / Maxwell / Oxnard / Cappy / Snoozer / Penelope / Jingle / Brass / Metabee / Neutralnurse / Rokusho / Luna / Artemis / Chuji / Pyoro / Yue / Ruby Moon

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What is Saint Guardians?: Saint Guardians are the guardians of goddesses/gods. They have special powers which is useful to Pang Gus. It also acts as a pet to goddesses/gods and keep them company.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Types of Saint Guardians:

Magical Guardians: Kero / Suppi / Misuki / Kakeyu / Yue / Rubymoon

Warrior Guardians: Ura / Brass / Metabee / Rokusho / Chuji

Advicer Guardians: Hamtaro / Bijou / Pashimina / Dexter / Panda / Sandy / Stan / Maxwell / Oxnard / Cappy / Snoozer / Penelope / Jingle / Neutralnurse / Luna / Artemis / Pyoro

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Magical Guardians have magic powers of Sun/Star/Moon:

Kero and Suppi stand for Sun.

Misuki and Kakeyu stand for Star.

Yue and Rubymoon stand for Moon

Warrior Guardians protect the goddesses/gods by fighting againist the evil.

Ura act as a sheild for the warrior and no weapons can hurt Ura.

Brass; Metabee; Rokusho and Chuji are the main warriors of the team. They fight against the evil with their strong weapons.

Advicer Guardians give helpful advices and information for the goddesses/gods. They were all very wise and smart.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Rank of goddesses/gods:

Queen Universe: The Queen of the whole universe.

Goddesses... & Gods...: The protectors and guardians of Universe.

Guardian of...: The protectors and guardians of different elements.

Normal Goddesses & Gods: Good at Martial Arts and Magic.

Non-Goddesses/Gods: They are not goddesses/gods. They were the helper of Pang Gu.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Queen Universe: Dita (Pang Gu)

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Goddesses... & Gods... :

Usagi (Goddess Moonlight/Angelic Merrisha)

Relena (Goddess Legend/Purity Merrisha)

Jianrya (Sun God)

Garrod (Stars God)

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Goddesses of... :

Sakura [CCS] ( Guardian of Marine/Goddess of Water)

Laura (Guardian of Lightning/Goddess of Thunder)

Meiran (Guardian of Fiery/Goddess of Fiery)

Ruki (Guardian of Snow/Goddess of Snow)

Nagisa (Guardian of Purity/Goddess of Purity)

Tomoyo (Guardian of Love/Goddess of Love)

Ifurita (Guardian of Kindness/Goddess of Kindness)

Erika (Guardian of Nature/Goddess of Nature)

Hikari (Guardian of Light/Goddess of Light)

Ruriko (Guardian of Life/Goddess of Life)

Sakura [Kare Kano] (Guardian of Destiny/Goddess of Destiny)

Gods of... :

Syaoran (Guardian of Friendship/God of Friendship)

Travis (Guardian of Knowledge/God of Knowledge)

Wu Fei (Guardian of Courage/God of Courage)

Takato (Guardian of Ice/God of Ice)

Suou (Guardian of Horoscope/God of Horoscope)

Eriol (Guardian of Time/God of Time)

Makoto (Guardian of Gentle/God of Gentle)

Ikki (Guardian of Wind/God of Wind)

Takeru (Guardian of Hope/God of Hope)

Shun (Guardian of Sincerity/God of Sincerity)

Tonami (Guardian of Return/God of Return)

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Normal Goddesses:

Utako (Mirror Goddess)

Meilin (Fighter Goddess)

Mimi (Innocent Goddess)

Sora (Caring Goddess)

Miyako (Voice Goddess)

Alice (Silent Goddess)

Juri (Sweet Goddess)

Nanami (Windy Goddess)

Hilde (Sleep Goddess)

Catherine (Arrow Goddess)

Dorothy (Illusion Goddess)

Noin (Sizes Goddess)

Kaoru (Close Combat Goddess)

Reiko (Music Goddess)

June (Lightning Goddess)

Megumi (Iron Wall Goddess)

Fei Fan (Fiery Goddess)

Maho (Change Goddess)

Rika (Dream Goddess)

Aya (Song Goddess)

Shibahime (Dark Goddess)

Karin (Grow Goddess)

Hotaru (Time Goddess)

Haruku (Hidden Goddess)

Naru (Wood Goddess)

Ruty (Light Goddess)

Rei (Shadow Goddess)

Noburu (Dash Goddess)

Meia (Snow Goddess)

Parfet (Fly Goddess)

Paiway (Bubbles Goddess)

Ezra (Flower Goddess)

Gascogne (Cloud Goddess)

Normal Gods:

Jou (Libra God)

Izzy (Erase God)

Taichi (Earthy God)

Daisuke (Storm God)

Lori (Twin God)

Ken (Create God)

Willis (Lock God)

Ryo (Power God)

Junpei (Shield God)

Kouji (Shot God)

Tomoki (Float God)

Heero (Ice God)

Duo (Move God)

Trowa (Sand God)

Quatre (Loop God)

Zech (Sword God)

Ikeda (Mist God)

Asaba (Jump God)

Koji (Through God)

Motoko (Maze God)

Kou (Return God)

Gyo (Rain God)

Tomoka (Water God)

Jinrai (Wave God)

Duero (Knowledge God)

Tasuke (Thinking God)

Butai (Curious God)

Gayama (Wishing God)

Yagoto (Blessing God)

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Non-Goddesses/Gods:

Touya / Shella-Shella / Afura / Mizu / Fujisawa / Bancho / Spec / Henry / Dr Hushi / Misty / Bart / Buzam / Barnette / Jura

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Extra information:

Places:

Zi Qin Cheng- It is the palace of every different dynasty Emperors of China. It is very huge and it have many building in it.

Moonlight Royal Castle - This castle is located at the Royal Moon, Tashima. It is the main palace all of Moon Goddesses, from the first generation till now. All the daughter of the Moon Queen Goddess who own the power of Moon will be able to be the heir of this castle. This castle is important as it is the main palace of all the moons in the main universe. It give out order to all of the moons if something happen.

Legendary Royal Castle - This castle is located at a mysterious planets, Miyakata. It is the castle of legend as it hold the key to the secret of the past. It acted like a historical museum. It record every little detail which happen to all parts of the universe and planets, then the King will personally write it in the books as a record/reference. They only write the books once every 20 years. It also has rare artifacts from different timelines. The heir of the castle is all males until Goddess Legend is born. She is the first female Queen. She is chosen not because Goddess Selene only give birth to Moonlight and Legend who are both female, but because Legend has a strong magical powers. She can predict the future of different planets whereby none of the Kings can do it as they can only recalled the past of that particular planet.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Planets:

Tashima - The Royal Moon of the universe. It controls all the moons and help those moons worked perfectly. A castle is built by the first Moon Goddess, Sereya. She is also the first Queen of the moons. Sereya is known to be good at martial arts but weak in magic so all her heirs is genarally weak in magic.

Miyakata - The legendary planet of the universe.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Legendary Goddesses/Gods:

Pang Gu - The creator of the real heaven/Pang Gu. He is the elder brother of 1st generation of Pang Gus'. He is also the father of Queen Universe.

Goddess Selena - Goddess/Guardian of the moon

King of Legend - God/Guardian of Legend (He know about the past.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Items that will be appearing:

Eight Jewels (Flames*Gyo*, Water *Tomoka*, Light *Ruty*, Shadow *Rei*, Earthy *Chuji* and the others three) - The eight element jewels of Earth is actually belong to Pang Gu before he create the Earth.

Different types of technology - It is high tech period in Pang Gu. It has everything that has to do with technology before human invented computer etc.

Gundam - Gundam were in fact make by the gods/goddesses of Pang Gu. They created it so that they can use it to fight the enemies.

Ancient book - This book is belong to Goddess Legend. Inside this book, it can use to predict the future and can also look into the past.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Dimensions:

Pang Gu: Pang Gu is the heaven of gods and goddesses. It is named after the Gods of the first generation, Pang Gu. He is the creator of the universe. The first generation gods and goddesses of Pang Gu were all Human types vampires. It meant that they can lived wiothout blood and they can lived like human being the only different is their power and their teeth. They has vampire teeth and they have strong vampire power. This was changed when Queen Universe, Yin He, was born. She is the 2nd generation of Pang Gu. She has vampire power but she also can absorb power from nature. She has no vampire teeth and she can lived normally like human. As the second generation of Pang Gu, she is also the last goddess born as a Pang Gu as the rests of the goddresses and gods were all born by the royals of different planets. They have different supernatural power but Yin He has all the power of all goddesses and gods so she is unbeatable. She is chosen to become the Queen of the whole Universe as she does have a pure vampire genes but she is not a vampire. She is also the only daughter of Pang Gu.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Ancient Dimension: This take place in the ancient China, Ming Dynasty. Qian Qian (Xuan Ling) is a girl who grow up in a brothel. She is a very innocent and playful girl. She was abandon by someone outside the brothel. The owner of the brothel is very kind and treat her like her own daugher. She meet the prince of Ming Dynasty by accident. The prince disgusted as a famous Martial Master, Long. They has quite a lot of funny encounter. Throughout the story, they meet new people and more interesting thing happen. Qian Qian finally know her real origin. She has go through a lot of hardship.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Detectives Dimension: This is the dimension of Clamp School. Gatekeepers; digimon tamers; goddesses and gods will all gathered at here for meeting. This is also the Earth Headquarter for the goddesses. The Headquarter is at the underground of Clamp Campus.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Card Captors Dimension: This is the dimension of Clow Cards. Different types of magic cards flew around this dimension and thus it has many different Card Captors, include Sakura.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Digimon Dimension: This dimension go through many digital battles. All the chosen child; Tamers and Frontier have become older. They were now all teenager and thus they go through start to have crush on their friends. Digimon is still living with them.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

El Hazard Dimension: This dimension is parallel to another world, Earth. This dimension seemed to be a lot more beautiful than Earth but it has a lot of danger. Many villian want to control this world and thus hurting this world.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Gundam Dimension: At this dimension, we learnt about the past of Relena and who she really is. She will be the key to the ending of wars though she is not the Dove of Peace. She joined in the battle as Tifa and helped Garrod to fight the battle. Because of this, she is not the Dove anymore. She revealed the secret past of each and everyone of the Gundam pilots.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Gate Keepers Dimension: This dimension is just like our normal world. Aliens started to invade human being after World War Two. Military army formed Earth Defender to fight against its. They have lists of candidates that might has the power to open the gate of another dimension and draw power from it. Every gate keepers has different gates except the gate of life. The aliens were also called invaders. The creator of the invader is a mysterious girl who can opened the gate of life. She changed her gate to a dark gate when her heart is fill with darkness. They must defeat the invaders no matter what.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Ham-Ham Dimension: The dimension where Hamtaro make friends and have great adventure. It is also a world where Laura fell in love with Travis, the heart-thob soccer player.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Kare Kano: This dimension is the world of teenagers. Some of them want to get revenge while some of them change back to their real characterist.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Medabot Dimension: Dimension of the future! It has great technology and it also have cool robot that has it mind of it own. It is called Medabot.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Moon Kingdom Dimension: The dimension where evil want to get the silver crystal of Silver Millennium. Princess Serenity must protect it so that she can find her own self. The scouts will be protecting her.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Hakkenden Dimension: People of this dimension live on the eight moon that surrounded Heaven. In the end, Kou and the others, except Ruty, give up this life to save one anothers. Ruty sucessfully reunited the eight elements and create Earth. She become the 101th Queen Fuse when she reached 14 years old.

~~*~~*~~*~~*

Vandread Dimension: This is the dimension where Men and Women were having wars. They hate each other gut and from the legend, they were seperated as the women eat men liver. While women said men abandon them and leave them to live on their own. A girl and a boy meet and they discovered the secret behind the seperating of Men and Women.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

Key:

*Place/Place Changes*

//Flashback start/end//

~action~

"talking"

'thinking'

(AN)

~*message*~

^magic spell/word^

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^

AN: This is the information for my story. It contain the plot of the story too. The profiles will be up next, follow by the story. Review and review for more chapters...

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^ #^