Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Strataman and his faithful sidekick, MiniMoon ❯ Smart Plots by Blondes? Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Its Stratman, Its Strataman.

He's here to save the day from the and make evil pay

Its Strataman Its Strataman.

When nothings okaaay he'll save the day

Its Strataman! Its Strataman!

With his annoying sidekick he will kill all evil and stupid weird people.

Smart Plots by Blondes? Part I

(Strataman as his secret identity Rowen Hashiba is walking down the street and then he sees his faithful sidekick Mini-moon in her secret identity Rini Shields.)
Rowen: Hello Rini!

Rini: Hello Rowen. <Winks at him>
Rowen: What's wrong with your eye? <Blows her eye>
Rini: Rowen stop it! Nothings wrong!

(Then suddenly they see a light in the sky its the strata symbol. Its the little arrow on his armor.)

Rowen: We must go. The world is in danger!

Rini: Okay. Moon Prism Power!

Rowen: Strataman Power!

(They turn into their alter ego. Rowen in his armor and Rini in pink, white, and red sailor outfit.)

Strataman: Let's go Mini-Moon.

Minimoon: Alright Strataman!

(They jump to the rooftop and run to the signal. When they reach the police rooftop Kento is standing there in a brown trench coat and shades on.)

Kento: You made it Strataman.

Strataman: What seems to be the problem?

Kento: Yeah you know that bitch-light woman or whatever her name is. She's at it again and is beaming people at the docks. Go kick her ass.

Minimoon: Will do Commissioner Faun.

Kento: Good luck.

Strataman: Let's go Mini-Moon. To the Strata-moblie

Minimoon: Huh? We don't have a Strata-moblie

Strataman: Damn. I really need to get one. Let's go.

(They jump to the next roof and then so forth. After awhile of they reached the docks and see as Kento put Light woman, when its really Sailor Venus beaming people and laughing maniacally. Also there were a bunch of little girls in the same outfit beaming people and some were taking some boxes onto a boat.)

Venus: Get those on the boat. Mini-Venus girls and do it fast. Strataman and that brat will be here soon.

Strataman: Too late. Sailor Venus.

Minimoon: Were right here.

Strataman: We protect the world from devastation.

Minimoon: We punish all those who are evil in the heart.

Strataman: We put the bad in jails-

Minimoon: And lock the cells.

Strataman: We stop cruelty to the young and poor.

Minimoon: And help out the retards.

Strataman: I am Strataman

Minimoon: And I'm Mini Moon.

Strataman and Minimoon: And with the powers of good we will destroy all that is evil.

Venus: Oh god not you. Get them Mini-Venus girls.

(A bunch of girls dress like Sailor Venus jump and attack Strataman and Mini-moon.)

Venus: Hurry up and get that box on the boat.

(A cop jumps up behind Venus and she turns around and beams him into the water. Strataman and Mini Moon finish off the Mini-Venus girls and then looked at Sailor Venus, who just looks at them.)

Strataman: We have taken out your minions. Now tell us what you want? or is that too hard of a question?

Venus: Well actually it is pretty har--Hey what's that suppose to mean? I'm not a moron! You'll pay. You may have beaten up my mini-Venus girls, but you can't beat up my friends. Get them Quatre!

(Quatre in his Gundam raises out the water and attempts to step on Strataman and Mini Moon. They jump out the way.)
Quartre: Is everything ready?

Venus: Yeah.

Quartre: Climb on then.

(Quartre puts his Gundam's hand out and Venus climbs on and with the other hand he grabs a box that was on the ground and then he turns and flys off. Strataman rolls and pulls out his bow and is prepared to fire, but when he is back on his feet he doesn't see no one.)

Strataman: Damn! Come on let's go.

Minimoon: Okay.

(They run off back to Strataman's house. When they arrive they de-transform and go to his secret room. Rowen picked up a remote and pointed it at a wall and pressed a button and the top part of the wall slide away revealing a TV screen. He sat down in the chair and grabbed a keyboard.)

Rowen: Something's up.

Rini: I'm sure something is. What was in that box?

Rowen: That's one thing, but something else.

(On the screen Quartre's face appeared and then on the other side Sailor Venus' face.)

Rowen: You don't see these two usually working together. That's something new.

Rini: Maybe they kissed and made up.

Rowen: <Looking at her strangely> You don't forgive someone after they attempt to blow you up and kill three of your sisters.

Rini: Hey maybe they settled their differences.

Rowen: Rini, Venus killed three of his sisters and he attempted to blow her up and send her to back to the planet she came from. I don't think you just forgive someone.

Rini: Hey I said maybe

Rowen: Well I'm sensing a third party. I'll find out who.

Setting: A warehouse full of blondes.

Sage: So what do you guys want to do?

Serena: Let's play twister!

Mihoshi: Yeah! I totally agreed.

Mysterious person in the chair: Shut-up!

Serena: All we wanted to do was play twister.

Mysterious person in the chair: <Agitated> We don't need to play twister. We need to see if this prototype works.

Relena: Oh yes the prototype. It works.

Mysterious person in the chair: Excellent. Shall we test it.

Mina: What does your thinga ma bop do?

Mysterious person: It drains light. And with it I will drain all the light in the world. Muwahahahahahaha!

Commercial break!

(narr: The Gundam Pilot are sitting in the living room eating apple jacks. Guy walks in.

Guy: Hey why do you guys like apple jacks if they don't taste like real apples.

Heero: <draws gun> Because we can.

Guy: But why?

Wufei: Because we can eat what we want.

Guy: But they don't taste like real apples.

(Heero then shoots the guy)

All the Gundam Pilots: We eat what we like!

Commercial two:

(Michelle sits down on a chair.)

Michelle: You think....

(Cuts to Zechs sitting in that very same chair.)

Zechs: That drugs make you look cool.

(Cuts to Tenchi sitting in that very same chair.)

Tenchi: You think....

(Cuts to Dais sitting in that same chair.)

Dais: That everyone is doing it.

(Cuts to Michelle in that chair.)

Michelle: Well your wrong.

(Cuts to Zechs.)

Zechs: Not everyone is doing.

(Cuts to Tenchi in the chair.)

Tenchi: So, don't follow the crowd.

(Cuts to Dais in the chair.)

Dais: Be true to yourself.

(Cuts to Michelle in the chair. She's not looking at the camera she's looking at her aqua mirror.)

Michelle: I'm beautiful. Whose the most pretties person in the world? I am.

(Cuts to Zechs smoking a cigarette.)

Zechs: Don't do drugs.

(Cuts to Tenchi in the chair.)

Tenchi: Damit Zechs, we're trying to send out a message. We told you no smoking.

(Cuts to Dais in the chair lighting a cigar.)

Dais: Your not going to listen to this anyways, so do whatever you feel will make you happy.

(Black screen appears with writing that says brought you by Drug Free Nation or sumthin' like that)

Back to program.

Setting: The warehouse.

Mysterious Person: Do you have everything ready?

Relena: Yes.

Mysterious Person: Then begin the testing.

(Narr: Over tied to the wall is Sage in his armor with Venus right beside him.)

Sage: Do you really think this is necessary?

Mysterious: Yes. You have light as your element, so if I can take your powers then I can take all the light in the world.

Venus: Is this going to hurt?

Mysterious: Well is it?

Relena: Probably.

Sage and Venus: Ehe!

Relena: Okay beginning process.

Quatre: *Mumbling to self* I hope you die Venus.

Mihoshi: What was that Quatre?

Quatre: Nothing.

(Relena hits the switch and a beam flys at Venus and Sage. It hits them and they began to scream. When it dies down both of them are knocked out and in normal clothes.)

Relena: It worked.

Mysterious Person: Excellent.

(The Mysterious person turns around to reveal Amara.)

Amara: Tonight at the ball, we dance!

Mihoshi: <Excited> We do?

Amara: No not really. We're going to attack tonight at the ball. Get the rest of the gang together.

Mihoshi: Aye Aye.

(Narr: Mihoshi runs out room.)

Relena: Not all of us are smart.

Quatre: Are they dead?

Relena: No.

Serena: That's good.

Setting: Rowen's really big house.

Rowen: Rini, are you ready?

Rini: Yes sir I am.

Rowen: Let's go.

They get in the car and their driver takes them to city hall.

Setting: The warehouse full of blondes.

(Narr: Meanwhile, back at the warehouse full of blondes. Its now filled with Amara, Matt, T.K., Mihoshi, Serena, Sage, Quatre, Dorothy, Relena, Mina, and just random blondes that you've never heard of.)

Amara: Are we ready?

Relena: Yes. Everything is ready.

Amara: Well then when we get there drain all the light.

Sage: Can I have my powers back?

Amara: Oh yeah sure. Relena.

Relena: Hold on.

(Narr: Relena pulls a switch and Sage's armor appears back on him and Mina's sailor outfit appears on her.)

Amara: Let's go!

Setting: City Hall.

Rowen: Ahhh, Mayor, its nice to see you again.

Cye: And you too. Hello again, Rini.

Rini: Hi Mayor Mouri.

Cye: How has it been going?

Rini: Oh great.

Rowen: <Looks around suddenly and whispers to self> My strata sense is tinkling.

Cye: What was that Rowen?

Rowen: <Looks back at Cye> Hmm? Oh nothing. I just need to take Rini away for a minute. Come on. <Pulls Rini off>

(Narr: Rowen pulls Rini `til they're outside.)

Rini: Okay, Rowen, what's up?
Rowen: My strata sense is telling my something is wrong.

Rini: Yeah and what have I been telling you for the last three years.
Rowen and Rini: YOU DON'T HAVE A STRATA SENSE!

Rowen: I know, I know, but I really think something is wrong.

Rini: Well we'll just have to wait and-

(Narr: The city lights suddenly went out.)

Rini: <looks around Suspiciously> See.

(Narr: Screaming is heard from inside.)

(Commercial Break)
Announcer: If you tired of the rabbit not being able to get some Trix, raise your hand.

(Kento and Serena, but no one else does.)
Announcer: If you want to help get the rabbit some Trix then solve the puzzles on the back of each box and send them in. Once you have completed all five million puzzles. We will show a commercial where the rabbit gets some Trix.

(Shows Kento and Serena solving the puzzles)
Announcer: SO help the rabbit get some Trix and become a hero.

Another announcer: Chances of someone completing-

Amy: DONE!
First announcer: Huh?

Second announcer: Wha...?

Serena: I had Amy solve my puzzles!

First and second announcers: Damn!

Second commercial:

(Cye is walking around in a store filled with fish when suddenly a tank falls ontop of him.)

announcer: Does this kind of thing happen to you all the time?

(Cye pushes the tank off of him and nods at the camera)

announcer: Well, we can't help you!

(Cye sniffs and faints. Cuts to Trowa walking around on the street, when a car hits him)

announcer: Tired of being hit by cars?

(Trowa lifts his head and nods)

announcer: Well, we can't help you either!

(Trowa sniffs and faints. Cuts to Lita cooking in the kitchen when she cuts herself)

announcer: Sick of getting those cuts?

(Lita nods at the camera)

announcer: Then get no more cuts insurance!

(Lita smiles)

announcer: Everytime you get cut we'll steal...I mean we'll borrow someone's health insurance and get you a lot of money.

(A bag of money falls in front of Lita)
announcer: Just send in all your important personal information and we'll be gettin' you money for those cuts in no time and don't worry we won't EVER use your personal information to our advantage. Just call 1-800-WE-RIPE-PEOPLE-OFF. That number again is: 1-800-WE-RIPE-PEOPLE-OFF and you'll never have to worry about getting nothing for your cuts.

Setting: Inside City hall.

Random lady: Ohmygod! NO! ITS the Blonde Gang!
Cye: <Puts head in hands> Ohmygod....<Sighs> Their stupidity will kill us all.

Uranus: I hope you know, Mayor Mouri, that I heard that I will like to prove to you all that blondes aren't dumb!

Serena: Look at me. I'm a pretty pretty princess! <Dances around>

Uranus: Well one of us are the exception.

Mihoshi: I'm a pony! I'm a pony! <Hops around>
Uranus: A couple of us are the exception of being smart, but-

Random blonde: I can fly! <Jumps off building>

Uranus: Oh alright! Its a rare thing to see a smart blonde, but when you do see one. All hell will break loose!
New voices: NOT SO FAST, BLONDE GANG!

Duo: Its Strataman! He's come to save us all!
Minimoon: <clears throat> Forgetting someone.

Duo: <dully> Oh yeah and his oh so faithful sidekick, Minimoon too.

Uranus: Oh what do you want?

Strataman: Strataman: We protect the world from devastation.

Minimoon: We punish all those who are evil in the heart.

Strataman: We put the bad in jails-

Minimoon: And lock the cells.

Strataman: We stop cruelty to the young and poor.

Minimoon: And help out the retards.

Strataman: I am Strataman.

(Strataman appears ontop of the roof)

Minimoon: And I'm Mini Moon.

(Minimoon appears next to him)

Strataman and Minimoon: And with the powers of good, we will destroy all that is evil.

Mihoshi: OH NO! They're going to kill us! I'm too young to die.

Uranus: Nina! Take out Strataman, Mihoshi and Sailor Moon go handle Mini Moon! Digiboys get the mayor!

All of the names blondes: YES SIR!

Uranus: What was that!?

Same group: Ma'am!

Uranus: That's what I thought.

(Nina jumps at Strataman who jumps back and pulls out his bow)

Strataman: Ya know, Mini Moon, we're really gonna have to make our speech more intimating.

(Mini Moon side jumps Sailor Moon's tiara)

MiniMoon: Strataman can we discuss the speech later!
(Nina trys for a high kick, but Strataman blocks. He then grabs her leg and swings her around in circles and flings her into a wall head first. With that done he loads an arrow and points it in the direction of Matt and T.K. riding on Angemon and Garurumon.)

Strataman: ARROW SHOCK WAVE!
MiniMoon: EVERYONE DOWN!

(The civilians run and scream jumping out of the way letting the attack collide with the two digimon. The impact sends them skidding right through a wall)

Cye: HEY! Strataman, can you not destroy City Hall! I kinda got keep up my stats or I won't get re-elected!

(Strataman drops to the group and sweatdrops)

Strataman: Sorry. Just doin' my job.
MiniMoon: Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
(MiniMoon points her wand at Mihoshi's face and it does nothing.)

MiniMoon: WORK! <Shakes wand fiercely> WORK PLEASE!

(She closes her eyes and points it back at Mihoshi and Sailor Moon's direction)

Sailor Moon: Is something suppose to happen?

Mihoshi: <Looks at S. Moon> I don't know.

(A giant blast engulfs both of them and they fall to the ground. MiniMoon opens her eyes and Strataman looks in that direction. In background and mysterious figure disappears from site)

Strataman: Wow, that wand sure packs a punch when it works.

MiniMoon: <In awe> I know...

Uranus: Fall back team. We can't help those who have fallen, but we have what we want.

Strataman: They do!? <looks up and gasp>

Cye: Hey, That's my sister!

(Yes, the Blonde Gang came to kidnap the mayor's sister, Michelle. With that Sage's makes his sword glow really bright blinding everyone while the Blonde Gang made their exit)

To Be Continued!

Announcer man with a really deep voice: What does the blonde gang have planned for the Mayor's sister? Will it be bad? Will it be useful? Who was the mysterious figure? Find out all this and more in the next episode of Strata & his faithful sidekick MiniMoon:

Smart Plots by Blondes? Part II