Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ RANDOMNESS ❯ RANDOMNESS INTRO ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
KV: Welcome to this random and weird fic that my friend and I are making.
Ryuu: Why are you doing this? Oh wait, I helped come up with this. ^_^; No pairings, right? *hopeful grin*
KV: Hmm... Maybe, maybe not. I'll thionk about it.
Ryuu: thoink?
KV: Shut up.
Ryuu: Why?
KV: Anyoingness.
Ryuu: I don't get it.
KV: you're anoying.
Ryuu: Really? *looks thoughtful for a moment* KEWL!!!
KV: Before I act even more psychic lets start the FIC OF HORROR!!! Muhahahahaha.
Ryuu: /humor.
KV: Whatever. Can we just start? Hm?
Ryuu: Ok, whatever.
KV: Okay. The main characters we have are Kurama*, Hiei, Seto*, Mokuba, Joey*, Koji, Koichi*, InuYasha*, Shippo, Kero, Suppi,...
Ryuu:*cutting into KV's list* Interesting...but odd... HOW THE HECK ARE
YOU GOING TO WRITE KOJI, KOICHI, KERO AND SUPPI IN CHARACTER? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LIKE!!!!
KV: Who said they had to be in character? This is a humor fic... remember?
Ryuu: Oh, yeah... But these people should be at least partially in character, or we could choose any character and have the same story.
KV: Just work with me, okay?
Ryuu: Fine, for the time being. Please continue.
KV: As I was saying before being interupted... our last main character is... Vegeta.
Ryuu: If we have him, could we have a blaziken in the story? *puppy eyes* PLEASE???
KV: Only if we can have Youko and Ninetails in it.
Ryuu: Okay. And we can add more people as we continue. ^_^;; Funny list...
KV: Before we start I have to do something. ^_________^
Ryuu: what?*nervous*
KV: You'll see in a second...*Youko pops out of nowhere*
Ryuu: Eep...
Youko: Hey love. What am I doing here? This isn't your other story.
KV: I have to do something before I can write this new fic.*Glomps Youko's tail and then pets his ears*
Ryuu: Eeww... Romance *gagging noise*
KV: Shut up! Now onta the story.
Ryuu: Ok!*chews on ice*

Joey appears in a big white space with nothing and no one around.
Joey: Hey! Where am I?
KV: In my random and insane world of the crazies.
Ryuu:Kv, can I add something to the world?
KV: Sure, after all you are helping me type this.
Ryuu:Ok! Um...*Makes a tiny Chicken/dragon/cat (Fuzzish) appear*
Fuzzish:Rawrnyahbawk!
KV: What! WHY DID YOU BRING THIS...THING HERE?
Ryuu:Because he(Fuzzish)'s KAWAII!!!
Joey: AM I FORGOTTEN OVER HERE???
KV: Pretty much. But the only thing Kawaii in here is Youko. Isn't that right love?
Youko: If you say so. I trust your opinion. And of course I think I look good. That is a natural thing for people to think about themselves. But Kuwabara takes it to an extreme.
Ryuu:-_-;;
Joey: I'm much better looking than Mr. fox over there *strikes pose*
Ryuu:-_-;;
KV: #>< YOU DO NOT LOOK BETTER THAN HIM! YOU SHALL DIE FOR YOU IGGNORANCE TOWARDS THE BISHIES!
Youko: -_-, ... ^__^*

Chases Joey around with a GIANT MORNING STAR AND IS SCREAMING CURSES AT HIM

Ryuu:-_-; Where's the humor in this. Or the horror? *mumbling* We need some sugar...AND WHAT ABOUT FUZZISH?? *huggles Fuzzish*
KV: You want humor and horror...then hows this for horror. *Chops Joeys head off and he yells at her for chopping his head off while his body looks for the missing part*
Ryuu:O.o That is disturbing...
Youko: I think he looks better that way. ^_^
Ryuu: That's not very nice...
KV: You're just sticking up for him because you like him and not just as a friend. *Laughs like a crazy woman*
Youko: I think she's got a point.
Ryuu:*seething* I...DO...NOT...LIKE...HIM...OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER!!!I just don't think it is nice to chop off certain people's heads. We might need these people later on.
KV: *Ignoring her lecture* TIME FOR MORE HUMOR! *Evil smirk* *Chases Ryuu with Joey's head while saying kiss your lover*
Ryuu:*Running and seething* Hey wait.... I am partially in control of this fic... *Reconnects joey's head to himself* Now you can't chase me so Nyah. AND I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!!
KV: You sound like me with my revenge/torture fic. Are you going to type something like that? *Smiles evilly*
Ryuu: no, probably not. AND REVENGE?!?!? I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!!
KV: No...but Maruken did.-_-
Ryuu: And I'm sure that's all my fault. *smirks* HEY YOUKO!! DIDJA HEAR ABOUT THE NEW GUY KV LIKES??
KV: Yes it was your fault. Everything is your fault. And yes I'm sure he hears my phone conversations with you.
Ryuu:*sarcastically* Oh, that makes perfect sense. And about the Youko thing... I was just saying that, but you mean you're admitting to it?
KV: Yes. I like Orlando Bloom. Youko understands. He doesn't have a supirioty problem. *Smirks*
Youko: Yep. She has favs and people she LIKES but she only LOVES ME!
Ryuu: Then nobody will mind if I do this? *Orlando Bloom appears and gets eaten by a random dragon* *smirk*
KV: Nope. Because I can do this...*Cuts dragon in half and frees Orlando while feeding dragon to death plant* *Double Smirk*
Ryuu: NO!!! MY BEATIFUL DRAGON FRIEND!!I WILL GET MY REVENGE SOMEDAY!!!*makes Orlando Bloom dissapear*
KV: Whatever. Youko...I want you to take notes on how to torture Ryuu.
Youko:*Grabs notebook and pencil*
KV: Good. *Makes Hiei appear* Hiei I want you to make fire.
Ryuu: YAY!! FIREFIREFIRE!!
Hiei: No.
KV: Do it or I'll tell your sister the truth.
Hiei: Fine. *Makes fire appear*
KV: Good. Now we burn the two halves of the dragons remains. *Throws in fire*
Ryuu: Those were fire dragons...
*Dragons are revived by flames and fly away before anyone can do anything to them.
Ryuu: Be free! BE FREE!!!
KV: Youko I want you to follow it and spray water on it.
Youko: If you say so.
Ryuu: PLEEEEEEAAAAASE DON'T!! They didn't mean any harm. Besides, that was an imposter! *poofs Orlando back and pulls off mask to reveal Bob Bobson*
KV: WHAT!!! I HUGGED THAT THING? YOU'LL GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR THIS TRECHERY!
Bob:Hi. I like cheese. And mushrooms. And the number 9.
All:-_-;;
KV: *makes him disappear* *Is seething* Ryuu...I...Will...Get...My...Revenge...Now!
Ryuu:O.o Eeeeeeeeeep....
Youko:O_O
KV: Say goodbye to everyone.
Ryuu:'kay! Bye Youkojoeyfuzzishhieibobkv!!Oh, and bye Ryuu!
KV: Why are you saying goodbye to yourself? Oh, thats right. Because no one else will. *Thinks* Other than Seto that is.
Ryuu: But he's not here.
*Seto pops up out of nowhere and kisses Ryuu*
Ryuu:EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!! KV, that was unusually cruel. And Seto wouldn't do that.
KV: your right. He wouldn't do that and you know what? That wasn't Seto. That was Kuwabaka. *Laughys Evilly*
Ryuu:O.O EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW! *Runs to go find something for revenge* One of these days....
KV: She'll never find anything on me. Besides...there is only one thing I have that she can use against me and she'll never figure it out. Now to get rid of...these problems. *Makes everyone, including Ryuu, disappear, except Youko* Now for the fun. *Smirk*
Youko: *Smirk* JA NE!
KV: JA NE!