Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ RANDOMNESS ❯ ROL AND BOB ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
KV: I'm back. Wait...it hasn't even been ten minutes. -__-
Ryuu:*flies in* ^____^ Onto more creepiness ^__^
*Seto walks in doing an Elvis impersonation* *Seto fans applaud (Ryuu too)*
Seto: Thank you, thank you very much. Ya. I'd like to give special thanks to my best friend Kuwabara for telling me to come here and meet ya'll.
KV: Wow. Kuwabara has a friend? And your it? Mybe that will be your wife's new friend.
Seto: Who's my bride to be?
KV: you haven't heard? Oh my. I guess I better call the priest and tell him to wait a few more minutes. *Calls priest and tells him news* Your wife to be is...Ryuu. Okay?
Seto: Oh? I don't care. I think shes pretty kool and stuff.
Ryuu (I would not applaud! That is undignifying!):Either this is another imposter, somebody brainwashed/controlled him, or some very insane and infinitely powerful person is holding Mokie hostage...KV!!WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!!!><
KV: Why is everything y fault? *mimiking Ryuu* I did nothing to your lover boi.
Ryuu: First off...NOT LOVER!!!!!!Oh, and *whacks Seto over the head with mallet* *Calls Mokie to take him away*
KV: Mokie can't come here...
Ryuu: Oh yeah? *attempts to poof Mokie into area*
KV: you just wacked "Mokie" with a mallet. He was trying to help me set you up with his brother again. Think torture fic. *Tries to help bleeding Mokie*
Ryuu:;_; That was an un-mokieish thing to do? What did you do to him? Is he all right *Feels really guilty*
KV: OMG! *Looking at Mokie in Horror*
Ryuu:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE LET HIM BE OK, OTHERWISE I WiLL BE RESPONSIBLE AND FEEL GUILTY FOREVER!! AND I"LL HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE WhO KNEW HIM!!!
KV: I...can't...believe...this...*Has tears in eyes*
Ryuu:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! hey wait a second... how'd mokie pretend to be so tall?
KV: Stilts. You know what you did to him don't you?
Ryuu*pitifully*:what?
KV: You...you...I can't bring myself to say it.
Ryuu*in horror*: Am I going to have to tell everyone? And do we have to have a funeral?
KV: Yes we have to tell everyone...and Mokie is...*Cries*...Just fine! Ahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Ryuu:You....you...grrrrrrrrr....
KV: Sorry. Had to have some horror in here, remember? As for the humor...I made a friend of yours do this...*In comes Maruken dancing Ballet with Peggsy* Hahaha!
Ryuu: That's mean...but hilarious *snickers*
KV: You only snicker? FINE! Then how about I add this...*Kuwabara joins them and dances off beat while stepping on Peggsy's toes*
Ryuu:heeheehee...that's kinda disturbing. Oh, and if mokie's all right, who did I whack??Oh and..*changes music to squaredancing song*
KV: That's funny. You did wack Mokie but a friend helped protect him.
Ryuu:who? *changes music to rap*
KV: Aundrea Tsumirenami.
Ryuu:oh.Um... TREES!!!
KV: KURAMA!!! *Makes him appear in Youko form!*
Ryuu:*makes dancing people go away* I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!
Youko & Aundrea: What?
Ryuu: We need more people. so I say five words, you say the first person that comes to mind and we poof them here and do something *realizes how bad of an idea this is* I should really stop having ideas.
Ann: And you should also reword your sentence. Hmhmhm. *Muffles laugh*
Ryuu:-_-you don't need to think that way.
Ann: Obviously I'm not the only one thinking like that. You understood what I meant.
Ryuu: Not really. I just guessed it was something like that and I've noticed other people make comments after similar phrases.
Ann: I should tell you what I meant. And don'ty cut me off cause I'm not done. *Pokes Ryuu* I'll tell you at the end of the chapter. Now tell me the things so we can get our characters.
Ryuu:Hey! this is going to be saved on my computer so don't tell me. oh and the first word is.. sock ^_^
*Ann changes back into KV* KV: Joey. Next.
Ryuu: Uh...Feather ^_^
KV: InuYasha. I was thinking of him before you said feather so should we try again?
Ryuu: Nah, let's just continue. Um... Um ^_^
KV: Seto. It sounds confused like Kuwabara who is now friends with Seto.
Ryuu:IS NOT! AND ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING SINCE I SAY UM ALL THE TIME??!
KV: I'm not going to respond to that. Now continue before I go Aundrea on you.
Ryuu:fine. Um... LEOPARD!
KV: KURAMA!!! Animals make me think of Kurama. Not wierd animals, mind you. I like cute animals and they remind me of that hot foxy fox.
Ryuu:Didn't you already poof him here? and you're next word is...Um...POKE!!
KV: Sesshomaru!! And yes I poofed Youko here who is technically Kurama but I meant his human form Suichi. I think that just 'cause I started with him shouldn't affect his chances of being in the story.
Ryuu:Okay, that's five. And you pick the setting. I don't wanna be in this story.
KV: Lets pick Koichi to be in here too. Just for the randomness. I'll pick the setting and were not allowed in the story unless it's an A/N.
Ryuu: I didn't know that...KEWL!
KV: Lets see...a random setting...in Tahiti.
Ryuu:O.o Where?
KV: Forget it. How about Spain. I do have a plan. Trust me.
Ryuu:Ok. So now begins "Joey, InuYasha, Seto, Kurama, Sesshomaru,and Koichi, In Spain" Um... We're gonna have to impose a no killing rule.
~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~

Kurama, Seto, Koichi, Joey, Sesshomaru, InuYasha, and Youko: Where am I?

KV: IN MY WORLD! Or in your case Spain. Now be quiet as I sprinkle you with OOC Powder. *Sprinkles everyone and leaves not knowing of the warning*

Youko: Isn't Spain famous for something?
Sesshomaru: Who are you? *Notices InuYasha* You! Now we can fight for the Tetsaiga.
InuYasha: Nope.
Sesshomaru: Why not?
Seto: Who are you?
Joey: What are you doing here?!
Koichi: This is strange.
Kurama: Will you all please stop yelling and follow me?
Joey, Seto, Joey, Koichi Sess, Inu: Who are you?!
Youko: I'm not leaving until I remember why Spain is famous.
Joey: What are you. A freak in a costume?
Youko: What are you talking about?
Koichi: What are you three supposed to be?
Youko, Inu, Sess: Demon. *Look at one another*
Youko: GRRR. Why are you here?
Inu: Feh. I could ask you the same thing.

KV: Will you stop being sooooooo boring. Jezz. Why isn't the potion working?! *Reads bottle* Oh it should start working about...now.

Everyone that had potion put on them (That means no authors): I feel weird. Woaaaaahh!
Inu: Woof woof. Bow wow.
Sess: I wanta fanta. (starts singing the comercial and dances to his singing)
Youko: Meow. I feel all loving and I wanna sing in da opera.
Joey: Lets play Barbies. I like the Barbis cruise ship. We can also have a tea party. Not Tea.
Seto: I wanna dates all dess pretta ladas.
Koichi: Sake! Must have Sake.
Bob: MUSHROOM KINGDOM! TOADS! NINENINENINE! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!
Youko: I will sing a song that tells of what I'm thinking. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Seto: I don't like that song. I like will you be my girlfriend by Backstreet Boys!
Sess: I love my baby brother. Come here and give me a big kiss.
Inu: Walks over to his brother and frenchs him.
Koichi: I'm going to find some babes and party till I pass out.
Youko: Oops i did it again.
Inu: Wow. I'ma gonna... play with my toes. Oh...I have long toe nails.
Youko: Spainy Spainy Spainy. Why do I like Spain?
Mooooooooooooo Mooooooooooooo Snort snort
Youko: Oh...that's why Spain is famous. I forgot about the running of the bulls.
Inu: I like my red outfit. Why are the bulls charging me? Do they wanna meet me and my big bro?
Kurama: *Unfazed by potion* OMG! Run for your lives!
Everyone else: *Ignores him*
Kurama: *Picks veryone up and carries tham to safety*
Everyone else: Piggy back ride! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! More! More!
Kurama trips and everyone goes flying into an old ladys house through the sugar window
ROL: What are you doing in my house? Who is that Jessie? Yes I recognize that red hair anywhere. My little girl decided to come visit me. Are those all your kids?
Kurama: *With big bump on head* Hi mommy. Yeah. The kids and I haven't visited in a while so I brought them. Have you met my twelth husband? This is Sesshy. My main squize.
Sesshy: I married you? Oh well. Hi hone I'm home. Did ya feed the kids yet? I just got back from working in the mines.
Seto: I'm uncle Billy Bob. I live in Kentucky. I like eggs.
Bob: I thought I was Bob. I getta be the dog. Can I have some cat food with cheese and mushrooms. Maybe some nines.
ROL: Look at my sweet family...Gert out before I call the cops! I'm gonna brake dance if you don't leave now!
Everyone (including ROL): *Start break dancing to Toxic*
Potion wears off
Everyone: *Notice the positiions they were in* OMG! KILL THE AUTHORESSES!!

KV: you can't kill. It's against the rules. Besides we still have to write the next chapter. So JA NE!!
Ryuu: *innocently* This is all KV's idea.
KV: Your name is on this fanfic too. So therfore you are part creator. So this is a partnership. Meaning that you are to blame also.
~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~