Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ RANDOMNESS ❯ OOC Powder ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
KV: Hey! Day two. Wow. I got like three hours of sleep and I'm still hyper. This is going to be FUN!
Ryuu:*Yawn* We got much too little sleep. AND IT'S ALL THIS FIC'S FAULT!!
youko: Can you keep it down? You two are going to wake me up completely.
KV: youko!! *GLOMPS* Must go back to sleep Youko. You look so cute when your asleep. SLEEP! I COMAND YOU!
Youko: Yes mam. *Falls asleep on KV lap*
Ryuu:-__- Do you think anyone remembers yesterday? You don't think they'll be mad, do you?
KV: I remember yesterday and you remember it. As for mad. No of course not. What would make you think that?
Ryuu:Um... we humiliated them.
KV: Yes I know that. I typed it. But they won't be mad. No...they'll be furious.
Ryuu:Meep.
KV: Relax. Were not doing a chapter with them today. Today we have Mokuba, Hiei, Yusuke, and Kero.
Ryuu: YOU BETTER BE NICE TO MOKIE AND KERO!!!
KV: Chill. It's just a fanfic. I'm just going to embarass them.
Ryuu:Not Mokie...Please?
KV: Sorry. It's bound to happen. I know you don't want you lover to be mad at you for hurting your bro in law so we won't.
Ryuu:NOT LOVER!!!!!!I just feel bad for Mokie... But I guess every good thing comes at a price.
KV: I'm psychic. I knew what you were going to say before you said it. I'm happy. ONTA THE FICCY!
~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~ ~@~ ~*~

*poofs Hiei and Yusuke*

*Authoress pours OOC powder on them (Effect won't happen for a while)*

Yusuke: Hey guys did Genkai change her pad around? Were in a room with two cute girls.
Hiei: Where are we? Tell me before I slit your throats.
KV: You can't slit our throats. There is a no killing policy. If you try and kill us you'll be tickled till you go insane.
Ryuu:KV...I want an explanation...
KV: Um...Remember my idea for a fancy dinner party...well I thought we could give it a try...and we are in your house so it is only logical to have it here.
Yusuke: There is food if we stay here?
KV: Yep. You can eat as much as you like.
Yusuke: Me and hiei are staying.
*Potion takes effect*
Hiei: I love all my FRIENDS!! Lets have a pink party and we can sing the Barney song.
Ryuu:O.o That is really scary... *inches away*
Hiei: Your my new best friend. Whats your name?
Ryuu: I'm Ryuu and I don't want to be your new best friend.
KV: You know what? I just remembered that both you AND Yusuke are wearing green. What a cute pair you two make. Don't you agree Hiei?
Hiei: Yes they are quite a lovely couple. I'm sure Yusuke will agree. He loves all pretty ladies. That is if she is a lady. I can't tell the difference.
Ryuu*seething and confused*:Lots of people wear green... and I GREATLY DISLIKE him.
KV: So mean...
Yusuke: I don't like her. I like Hiei. Will you go out with me Hiei?
Hiei: Nope. I like the he/she over there.
KV: *tearing and laughing* You are so lucky Ryuu. You get ALL the guys.
Ryuu:Who, me? I don't want any of this.
KV: So...are you gonna pick Hiei or Yusuke? You can't just play with both there hearts. So who's Mr. Right?
Ryuu: NO ONE!!!
*Hiei and Yusuke are arguing about who should date whom*
KV: Time to bring in more people. *Poofs Mokie and Kero* *Sprinkles them with Powder*
Kero: FOOD!!! Huh? Where did all the food go? Where is everyone? Why is a little kid next to me?
Mokie: Who me? I don't know. I was with Seto a minute ago. I want my nii-sama!
Hiei: *Gives Mokie a hug and tells him that everything is going to be alright*
Yusuke: I'm sorry about all the fighting. I don't know what came over me. Allow me to formally introduce myself. I'm Yusuke Urameshi. I go to middle school and like to be a good student. I'm hoping to be a straight A student. Will you be so kind as to show where everything is Miss...
Ryuu: Ryuu. Poor Mokie...
*Potion takes effect on Mokie and Kero*
Mokie: What up Homiies? What am I wearing? I'll be right back after I rob a store.
Kero: WORLD DOMINATION!!!
Ryuu: Nooooooo!!!! Mokie!!!! KV, this is all your fault *throws penguin eraser at KV*
KV: Not my fault. And don't call him Mokie. It sounds too sweet and innocent. Call him...The MOSTER.
MOSTER: I like that. Your alright in my book girl. You can come with me to my recording studio.
KV: Yahh! Your are so RAD!!!
Ryuu: Can we poof somewhere else?
KV: Lets go to the recording studio. *Poofs to MOSTER's recording studio* Lets try out your new rap single.
Mo: My bro stinks like the trash in his room. He needs to bath and learn what hygen is. He should learn what friends mean. But i would kill them all before they set foot in the door. *Drum solo*
Ryuu: Nooo! I hate it when they're mean to eacch other*has breakdown from all the OOCness*
MO: Tell that braty witch to sut her mouth before i shut it for her...permanitly.
KV: Sure thing. Shut up!
Yusuke: That is terribly rude of you. I must insist you stop this insensitive behaviour before you insult anyone else.
Hiei: Aww..Let the kids have their fun. If they don't hurt anyone then there is no problem, right.
Yusuke: Fine. But if you are considerate than you'll be polite enough to not physically harm anyone.
KV: I'm outta here with mister WORLD DOMINATION. I will rule the world at his side since I already own it.
Ryuu:-_-;;
*KV, Kero, and MO leave and create chaos and kill ROP*
Yusuke: *Talks about stock market*
Hiei: *Wearing pink dress and is talking about sewing and clothes*
Ryuu:*to self* I am left with these people... I am now very scared. *inches off to corner*
Mo: *Now in Rappers clothing comes in through open door* Yo! W!@## the @$!@#? This #@%^%# is not sutable even for my %@%&* O(^*% *(^*$7 house.
KV: I'm soooo proud of our handy work Ryuu. We should have done this sooner.
Ryuu*cowering in corner*: Soon this will wear off... and then we will be done for.
Kero: I want some slaves. Lets torture the rulers of the world till they give it to us.
KV: We could torture. But I'd be torturing myself. And we're Pretty much doner for. I know. Lets bring in a random character. *Poofs ninetails into music studio*
Ninetails: KV!!!! I love KV!!
KV: I love you too ninetails!!! *Glomps* *poofs away everyone*
Ryuu:YAY!!!!!!Um... they DID go back to normal also, right?
KV: *Evil smirk* Don't know. Never done that before.
Ryuu: Eeep...
KV: I gotta an idea. Lets go see if they act that why in their homes. How do you think Seto would reactr to the new and improved Mokuba?
Ryuu: Not improved and he probably would be VERY upset, to say the least.
KV: Well...Lets go see. *Poofs to InuYasha world*
Ryuu: Um.. where am I?
KV: InuYasha's realm. Why? It's not important. Lets go find Sesshomaru and InuYasha.
Ryuu: I thought their potion wore off.
KV: Not completely. You have to give them an antidote. Sadly...I don't have one. Oh well. They act mostly normal except they will act randomly once in a while.
Ryuu:Oh.
KV: People are startring. Lets go. I know exactly where they are.
Ryuu:Ok. *Walk off to where Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin are*
Kv: Sesshomaru! Come out here right this instant!
Sess: *nothing*
Jaken: Master, you should kill the intruders.
Rin: Sesshomaru-sama. You aren't gonna kill 'em are you.
KV: Fine. If you wont come out then Ryuu and I 'll come in.
Ryuu: We will? Eeep...
KV: We have power over them. There is nothing to be afread of.
Ryuu: I wasn't afraid.
KV: Just come on before I kill another dragon.
Ryuu:Ok!! *follows*
Sess: What do you want now?
KV: To do this...*makes him wear a pink dress with turqois heels* Awww... So kawaii.
Ryuu:O.o
KV: Now I want you to...play a banjo and hop on one foot while whistling dixie.
Sess: *Does everything he is told to do*
Ryuu: Wow...Distrurbing. *Twitch twitch*
KV: Jaken...I want you to kick yourself till I tell you to stop.
Jaken: *Starts kicking himself multiple times*
Rin: What are you doing to them?
KV: *evil look in eyes* Don't you dare speak without my permission.
Rin: *zipper appears on her mouth* *Struggles to open zipper*
Ryuu:*starts snickering, then bursts out laughing*
KV: told you this would be hilarious.
Ryuu:Yep.
KV: I think it's time to go to the naxt world and mess with other people. We can fix them later...like tomorrow.
Ryuu:'kay!! *poofs to CCS world*
KV: Wow. Who's life are we distroying now?
Ryuu: Umm.. How about.. Sakura?
KV: Is she is a really happy person?
Ryuu:Pretty much.
KV: Should I a) make her goth or b) make her a milatery freak.
Ryuu:B!!!!!
KV: Okay. Then poof her here for me.
Ryuu:*Poofs Sakura nearby*
Sakura: Hi. Who are you and why am I here?
KV: Sakura I want you to be obsessed with the army.
Sakura: I have an erge to drills and get a gun. Time to practice. *Now wearing milatery print clothing* March two three four, hut two three four, and halt.
KV: It's time for us to eat so see ya. Next time we'll distroy the YYH gangs reputation.
Ryuu: your job not mine.
KV: Your helping wether you want to or not.
Ryuu: fine. Bye.
KV: JA NE MINNA-SAN!