Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ RANDOMNESS ❯ More Torture ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: We both own nothing. I might buy them in another millenium though.

KV: Hey! It's time for torture.

Ryuu: *sarcastically* Oh yay!

KV: Can you be a little more supportive?

Ryuu: Okay. Maybe.

KV: Whateva. Fine. It's time to check on Koichi.

Ryuu:.....uh........... *playing with markers*

KV: So lame. Lets go to digi world. *poofs to digi world* Wow...so boring.

Ryuu: *Still playing with markers*

KV: *Takes markers from Ryuu*

Ryuu: Aww...pretty colors. Why?

KV: Shut up! Help me find pello.

Ryuu: Whoes pello?

KV: uggg...*BIG SIGH* Koichi.

Ryuu: How would I know that?

KV: Use your authoress powers.

Ryuu: Okay. *Poofs to area*

Koichi: Oh no. Not you two again.

KV: Yep. And I'm going to ruin your life. Your going to be a...hot male model. Your going to have to get plastic surgery to be considered hot.

Ryuu: Poor him. -__-;; Beware of RFGs.

KV: Their weak and powerless. I can take them all on. Except I wouldn't take you on Ryuu.

Ryuu: uh?

KV: That means your a RFG.

Ryuu: Are not.

KV: Oh...You so are.

Ryuu: Why?

KV: Shut up. Now lets visit...Seto your boyfriend. *Poofs to his mansion*

Ryuu: Uh...*sarcastically* Sure. *in great pain*

KV: *Hurting Ryuu* *Using Ryuu as a foot rest* I'll poof Seto here. *poofs Seto to where they are*

Seto: Ahhhhhhh!!!! *In towel*

Ryuu:*covering eyes* *poofs Seto back* Uh... now he'll be triple mad at us-Once for the OOC powder,once for Mokuba rapper, and now this.

KV: I'm sure you saw what you wanted to see. Now on to the next person. We have to go back to the InuYasha world. *poofs to where InuYasha is*

InuYasha: I'm going to kill you two for last time.

KV: Do I have to remind everyone of the no killing rule? NO KILLING ALLOWED!!!

Inu: Then how do you xpect me to respond.

Ryuu: *Leaves to play video games* *Then comes back to drag ME away*

KV: NO!!! I HAVE TO TORTURE INUYASHA!!! I WANT YOU TO BE A GOOD BOY AND SIT WHILE I GO GIVE THE LITTLE KID SOME GOOD LUCK. *NOT RYUU!!!! Another random kid*

Drakii: I'm a traveler who likes to make fun of people.

KV: *Sarcastically* Great. Now I have Ryuu's little brother in here. Oh well. I'll be right back after I drag Ryuu back in here.

Inu: *Forced to sit still and not move* I've got a cramp in my leg. And I'm hungwery. *KV and Ryuu Poof back a month later*

KV: OH!! InuYasha! Are you okay?! Your only skin and bones. Well... actually I can see vains and stuff but never mind.

Ryuu: Ewwww... Why aren't you dead?

KV: Our authoress powers won't let him. Remember the no killing rule.

InuYasha: Uhhhhh. Owww... hhh... ee.... ll... pp... mmm.... eee...pllll....eas...epppp...me.

KV: You can move now. I don't think that we need to torture you anymore. Lets go torture MARUKEN! Mwahahaha!!

Ryuu: All right. How?

KV: Lets just leave her at the MB's and not save her.

Ryuu: That's a little cruel.

KV: Well... She hasn't reviewed me because she has been busy with them so lets just leave her... Uh oh.

Ryuu: What?

KV: I can't believe I just said that. I...think...I...will...either...be...sick...or...die...laughing!

Ryuu: Why? What exactly did you say? I think I understand.

KV: You don't want to know.

Ryuu: Okay...Lets go torture somebody else.

KV: okayses. Who to torture? How about the M. Father to the MB's. That doesn't look or sound right?

Ryuu: Why?

KV: Why what?

Ryuu: Uhhh...just forget it.

KV: Do you mean the name thing?

Ryuu: Yes.

KV: Well...remember what Maruken used to call me?

Ryuu: Oh...okay...But if we torture him it must be from a distance.

KV: Why bother torturing hiom now when we have a fanfic to torture him in?

Ryuu: Good point.

KV: How about Yusuke?

Ryuu: OKAY!! *EVIL grin*

KV: *Poofs away!* Hello Yusuke. Remember us.

Yusuke: How could I forget. You're Kurama's girlfriend and she is the one who helped you put that powder stuff on me. I'm going to kick your @$$!

Ryuu: New rule for you!!! NO CURSING!!! MWAHAHA!!!

Yusuke: NO!!!! You $%%^$!!!

KV: uh uh uh. *shaking head back and forth*

Ryuu: I said no cursing. Now for your punishment....

Yusuke: You can't do anything to me. Hahaha. Your just a little girl. Why don't you go play with dolls or something.

KV: You shouldn't have said that.

Ryuu: Thanks for an idea.* Poofs * *Yusuke is wearing Pink dress, fire engin red lipstick, black mascara, silver eyeshadow, a matching pink hat, pink pumps, nylons, and bright blush and is holding a ken doll that has red kiss marks on it *

Yusuke: What in &^%#!! you $&^%$^!! I'm so gonna drop kick your @$$!!!

KV: Very colorful launguage. Just like your face!

Ryuu: *Crying from laughing so much*

Yusuke: I'm so gonna get ya back for dis. I will kill you!!

Ryuu: there is a no killing rule.

KV: She's right. No be a good GIRL and go make out with Kuwabara! I'm sure that'll make your love happy.

Yusuke: You are ssooo dead once I get ma hands on you!

Ryuu: You can't. And good luck (NOT) on not letting people see you like this.

Yusuke: Why is that?

KV: because I added a little rule. You see. You can't harm us. For even threatening that you are paralized for an hour. You did that what two three times? So now you can't move for the next two hours. Oh. And don't forget you have math class right now. I'll just have Ryuu poof you there.

Ryuu: Bye! Mwahaha. *Poofs Yusuke to his math class* *Ryuu and KV high five* That was the most fun I've had in a long time.

KV: Glad to know you enjjoyed yourself. *Thinks about how she should watch what she says* Never mind. Why don't you pick who we torture now.

Ryuu: Tea. We haven't done anything to her this entire time.

KV: Fine with me. Do you want to torture her?

Ryuu: You're turn, I have to think of new ideas.

KV: Okay. I'm sure I think of something good. I've got an idea. Lets go! *poofs to Tea's house*

Tea: What? Who are you and what are you doing in my room?

KV: I just wanted to tell you shut up. *Zipper zips her mouth shut* Is that nice of me or what?

Ryuu: Let's hear you give a friendship rant now!

KV: Oh I'm not done yet. I have so may evil plans to try on her. But right now public humiliation sounds good. Don't ya think?

Ryuu:Okay!

KV: She has a huge crush on Yugi right?

Ryuu: Yami, to be exact, but theoretically they're the same.

KV: *asleep from listening to her talk* Oh. Are you done? Good now let me finish. I'm going to embarass you in front of him and all your friends.

Ryuu: Whatever you do, make it look like Tea didi it of her own free will. If they suspect anything, they won't care about anything except finding the one responsible.

KV: I know I know. Man ma do you have to be so annoying. I'm qouting Yusuke there. *switches Yusuke personality with Tea*

Ryuu:Now to make this more fun *poofs Tea and Yusuke to Inuyasha world.**Broadcasts Video of them on every TV in all anime worlds*

KV:*Paralyzed by laughter* *poofs movie theater into world* (poofs Inuyasha group into movie theater and locks them in permanatly* *poofs cooking show into movie and Yusuke acts like Martha Stewart showing people how to make cereal*

InuYasha: *Inuyasha is in skeleton like form and can't turn head to look away from screen showing Tea act like a gross boy*

Ryuu: Perhaps we should embarass them in front of people they know also...

KV: You didn't let me finish. It will be worse in a moment.

Inuyasha group: *Trying to escape the horror of watching tea clipp toenails while picking her nose with them* *and also try to escape Yusuke talking like Barney and sking for huggs*

KV: Lets get outta here! *Poofs Ryuu and herself out side to safety* *They look around and notice a big mess* *Look at piles of dead bodies and burning forests*

Ryuu:O.o

KV: Uh oh... He didn't. He couldn't have. He must have. He is in so much trouble. But how did he get here? *starts thinking of all posibilities*

Ryuu: Who?

KV: Remind me to tie that fire/ice apparition up so he can't get his hands on anymore sweet snow.

Ryuu: Oh. -.-

KV: Stupid Hiei. Never let me leave him unattended. Wait a minute. Wasn't he with Rol and the others? Or who was he with?

Ryuu: I don't know. I thought we just poofed him back. *thinks for a second* HEY!! HOW COME HE GETS ICE CREAM?????

KV: SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE WHOEVER IS STILL ALIVE!!!

Ryuu: Okay...

KV: *Poofs Hiei to current location*

Hiei: *in yellow and red polka dotted bakini with boxers on his head and Seto's cape saying he is wonderwoman*

Ryuu: *Looking away* That is officially the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

KV: Oh really? What about those pictures of sun fish and kuwabara I put in your head? Or about SS?

Ryuu: THOSE were to horrific to picture. This is too, but...

KV: Whateva. Lets take Hiei home. (poofs ropes and gag oh him* *drags unwilling Hiei to Kurama's house* *realizes how wrong these sentences sound and the how wrong the image is* Ewwwww.

Hiei: MAMPHAMAPAPH!! *translation unavaliable because it would just sound like a bunch of bleeps*

Ryuu: This is still very disturbing. Wait a minute. Where'd he get this stuff?

KV: Sadly I know this answer. Don't ask. I read his mind when he tried to read mine. Shows how much sugar affects peoples minds. But never mind my mind. Hiei got the swim wear from Tea, the boxers are his own, which I don't want to know anything about, and obviously he has Seto's cape. Do you think he took it from him when you poofed him away? If he did I wonder what he would wear instead? I don't want to know. What do you think he'll do about this?

Ryuu: Live without his cape until he finds it. And you poofed him there, not me!

KV: Well sorry e. Now can we give Hiei to Kurama so I can take a break. I just finished chapter thirteen of my other fanfic and am extremely tired. *poofs to Kurama's, gives him Hiei, Kisses him goodbye, and poofs back to our place*

Ryuu: Bye People!