Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for the Cards ❯ Finding the cards ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author note: Well sorry about some my story spelling well I don't own Cardcaptors or Digimon.

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;……………………..

Chapter 2: Finding the cards

It started two-day after Kero told Sakura about cards and well after Kero told her Kero got sick. Sakura didn't want to trouble Kero about the cards so she left with out Kero and went to find the cards. "Well they were here before," thought Sakura just then Sakura saw two shadows passes by and thought that it was them. On top a building there waited a great evil power than Sakura's cards. "Where are them and I wish Li was here?" thought Sakura and then Dimension card came out trying to put Sakura in diffident dimension and then Sakura used the shield card but it didn't work. Then wish card started saying some words and than the wind card came out and tired Sakura in a node. "I must now lost!!!!!!!!!!!!" thought Sakura and pulling her nothing carded out "Nothing!!!!!!!" yelled Sakura and then this brown hair girl that looks like her mother came out and everything around them was disappearing "I think that was REALLY BAD IDEA TO DO!!!!!!!" thought Sakura taking back nothing card. Just then everything when black……..

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………

How was it cool? Please review me!!!!

From the author