Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for the Cards ❯ Takato ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4: Takato

Sakura open one of her eye to see this town were she never seen before. "Gilmon gilmon come and get breakfast!!!!!" said Takato form out of the gate. "Who gil<_> and where am I?" though Sakura going behead a tree. "Takatomon YAY Takatomon!!!!!!!" said gilmon ran out the gate and slamed into Takato. "A MONTER!!!!!! Why is it name gil<_>?" though Sakura and coming on of her hiding place "Fire!!!!!!" yelled Sakura attacking gilmon "Per breath!!!!!!" yelled gilimon attacking Sakura card "Waited gilimon stop and stop attacking my digimon Miss wand!!!!!" yelled Takato standing in the middle "Well it was nice of you to say miss but wand is not my name it's Sakura Kinomoto." Said Sakura "Oh sorry about that my name is Takato Matsuki and this is gilmon real don't know what is his last name is." said Takato shaking hands with Sakura and Gilimon too. "Well what the wand for Sakura Kinomoto." asked Takato "Well first call me Sakura." said Sakura and Takato said the same thing too. So Sakura told her story and how she think she got here and Takato told his story about gilmon and what happen in the digiworld.

On top of an anther building there wait a get evil to get the cards……

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………

Well how I do and please put more review. Thanks to all my fin out there next chapter next week!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!1

Form digigirl