Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for the Cards ❯ the start of dark digimon ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4: the start of dark digimon

Three more days past form when Sakura and Takato meet but still they couldn't get the dimension card and wish card. Sakura sat down on a bench and look at her star cards then stared at the sky. "When will I get dimension card and wish card." thought Sakura

On top a building……

"I finally get the dimension card and wish card and the hole world be mine!" yelled in an evil voice.

Down forms the building in the school where Takato was…..

Takato look out the window and wondered what will happen if they did get the cards. "Mr.Takato is there something wrong?" asked the teacher walking towards Takato decks. "No Ms.Looy" said Takato quickly then Takato thought that they well think a plan and it work.

Back in the park where Sakura was sitting……

Sakura walked toward the swing but then she scene something but it was not the star cards or clow reed it something even stronger. Sakura start to go to see if Takato was out school so he helps and gilimon.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………………...

What will happen to the cards and the world? Please review and oh yeah THANK YOU SAKURACHEAY, SAKURA ISTAR AND WHILE FOX 612 FOR REVEIWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry While Fox 612 but your review I can't find when I got to the `reviews for looking for the cards' it was not there but thank you very much and sorry.