Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Wish Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talk Show ❯ Part 1: Cardcaptor Sakura VS Pokemon ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

millenniumspirit: This is a humor fic, cuz I'm to tired to write a yaoi one.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pokemon, Wish, Dragonball and One Piece, some other Japanese writers do.

~The Anime Talk Show: Part 1 Cardcaptor Sakura VS Pokemon~

millenniumspirit: Hello, I'm your host and welcome to the Anime Talk Show. This talk show is when we select two anime shows at random, and ask a few selected characters what they think about the people in the other selected show. First up we have, drumroll please.

* drumroll *

millenniumspirit: * sticks hand in box and pulls out slip of paper * Cardcaptor Sakura! And the people in Cardcaptor Sakura to make an apperance are:

Sakura Kinomoto!

Eriol Hiiragizawa!

Syaoran Li!

Tomoyo!

Takashi Yamazaki!

Yukito and Yue!

Kero or Ceberus!

Ruby Moon or Nakuru!

And, Souppy! Or Spinel Sun!

* called people walk up onto stage *

* huge applause*

millenniumspirit: And now the anime show they will be referring their thought to: Pokemon! The characters are:

Ash Ketchum!

Pikachu!

Misty!

Brock!

Professor Oak!

Dexter from the Pokedex!

Gary Oak!

Richie!

And Team Rocket, consisting of Jesse, James and Meowth!

*applause as called people walk up to stage *

millenniumspirit: Right, so first up, we'll have Eriol Hiiragizawa tell us his thoughts on Pikachu!

Eriol: *takes a seat across from Pikachu * Very well then, I think that Pikachu is * takes a deep breath * A stupid yellow rat that only goes Pika Pi and all that other crap!

Ash: Hey! Watch what you say about Pikachu!

millenniumspirit: Technically, it's true. Pikachu does mean yellow rat in Japanese.

Eriol: * sticks tongue out at Ash * Ha ha

Ash: Why you little… You should respect your elders!

Eriol: Really? How old are you?

Ash: * grins* When Pokemon Advanced comes out on November 1st, I'll be fifteen. And in the manga books by CLAMP, you are shown as around ten, so ha!

Eriol: Funny, you don't look like you are fifteen, in fact, you look like you're still eleven, but your color and clothes have been upgraded. *smirks * And besides, I'm the recarnation of Clow Reed, who used to be the most powerful magician in the world!

Ash: Magician, shmagician. You have to wave that dopey little staff and say out rhyming words.

Eriol: * Glares at Ash *

Ash: *glares back *

millenniumspirit: Er… Okay. Am I the only one who's noticed that we've gone a tad bit of track?

Eriol: * pulls out staff* Release!

Ash: Pikachu, I choose you!

Eriol: Rope of Fire!

Ash: Thundershock!

*Fire and Thunder collide *

Audience: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *takes a breath * Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

millenniumspirit: Commercial, now! * frantically ducks for cover*

~Commercial~

Ruby Moon: Have you ever hated someone so much that you wished that you could destroy their most prized possessions?

Spinel Sun: Well wish no longer! Call Ruby Moon and I right now and we'll be there in less than an hour to destroy whatever you wish!

Announcer: Choose something for Ruby Moon and Spinel Sun to fight about, and prepare for ultimate destruction. Call 1-800-DESTROYNOW.

Ruby Moon: Souppy and I will surly satisfy your needs, or your money back! However, we cannot repair the damage.

Spinel Sun: My name is Spinel Sun, not Souppy!

Ruby Moon: But Souppy is so much cuter!

Spinel Sun: Did Eriol create us to be cute? Noooooooo. So there! Butterfly red-head.

Ruby Moon: What did you call me?

Spinel Sun: * sweatdrops* Uh… nothing?

Ruby Moon: I am not a nothing! *launches herself at Spinel Sun *

*fight commences *

~End of Commercial~

millenniumspirit: *still ducking attacks * Oh joy! *sarcasm * More attacks! What are you waiting for?! Cue another commercial.

Audience: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

~Commercial~ (this is all made up)

Yamazaki: Did you know that commercials used to be longer than the T.V shows? Did you know that you sleep more than 30 years in your life? Have you ever wanted to impress your friends with amazing facts? Well now you can with my video, Yamazaki's Impressive Facts. Call 1-800-AMAZINGFACTS.

Announcer: No money back guarantee.

Chiharu: Yamazaki? Are you trying to sell those videos to these readers?

Yamazaki: Uh… Yes?

Chiharu: Yamazaki! I'm ashamed of you! *flounces off in a huff *

Yamazaki: Wait! Chiharu!

~End Commercial~

millenniumspirit: That's it. *pulls out a pencil *

Everyone: a pencil?!

millenniumspirit: I'm the authoress, remember? *frantically scribble on script *

* Ash, Eriol, Pikachu, Souppy and Ruby Moon are frozen*

millenniumspirit: No more fighting, or else I swear, I'll lock you in a room with Barney, I've heard that he's been a little bit lonely.

Ash, Eriol, Pikachu, Souppy and Ruby Moon: No! *run off stage along with everyone else * *audience sneaks out *

millenniumspirit: *glances around at smoldering ruins * Uh… can someone call a repair man?

~5 hours later~

millenniumspirit: Well, since Eriol and Pikachu's attacks were a little harsher than I expected, we'll have to postpone the talk show. *bursts into tears * I'm going to kill them!

Repair men: *quickly sneak out *

millenniumspirit: It was my talk show. It was supposed to be a great hit. It was supposed to beat the talk shows on T.V!

Yukito: *comforts millenniumspirit *

Toya: Well, since the authoress is *coughs * busy at the moment, the rest of the Cardcaptor Sakura VS Pokemon will continue as soon as millenniumspirit can update.

millenniumspirit: Which is next Saturday!

Toya: Right, so in the meantime, see you later!

Eriol: *does trademark tilt of head and smile * Please review. *whispers * It'll make millenniumspirit happy so she won't punish me.

To Be Continued

Announcer: Next chapter will be the conclusion of Cardcaptor Sakura VS Pokemon, so it'll be a little longer. Check back soon!