Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Wish Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talk Show ❯ The Ending of CCS VS Pokemon ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Sadly, the only thing I know is this title of the fic, and the plot. Otherwise, everyone else belongs to a talented, rich creator.

~The Anime Talk Show. Part 2 of Cardcaptor Sakura VS Pokemon~

~Previously we had Eriol and Pikachu, which resulted in a huge battle between Ash, Pikachu and Eriol, destroying the stage and thus, postponing the show. Now, the stage is fixed. What madness will now occur?....~

millenniumspirit: *looks around stage* Well, since the stage has finally been fixed, we can begin-er-finish! So, now we have the rest of the characters from CCS and Pokemon.

*clears throat* Okay, the order will be:

Sakura and Ash

Eriol: Wait a minute! Didn't he get a big debut last chapter?

millenniumspirit: *rubs back of head* actually, it was supposed to be you and Pikachu, Ash just intervened. I told you two you were getting off track.

Eriol: No fair!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (millenniumspirit is right!)

Eriol: Wanna tell that to my face, yellow rat?

Ash: Why you…

millenniumspirit: Err… okay… Sakura! It's your turn, hurry!

Sakura: *appears on stage*

Syaoran: *drools* Nice dress.

Tomoyo: I know, I designed it especially for this show! Sakura's dress is laced with pink satin ribbons, and it has an exact smaller replica of her wand sown on the front and back of her dress. And overall, it has cherry blossoms in the background. *starry gaze in her eyes* It's beautiful.

Sakura: Hee, hee, can we start now?

millenniumspirit: *drags Ash away from Eriol* Right-o! Let's begin! Sakura, tell us your thoughts on Ash!

Sakura: I think that Ash can be a little hard-headed, but then again, who isn't?

Ash: *nods* Finally someone who appreciates me for who I am.

Sakura: I also like how he captured most of his pokemon. I mean, most of them voluntarily joined him, right?

All of Ash's Pokemon: *appear from Ash's pokeballs* That's right! (They say it in their own language)

Ash: Er, I guess…

millenniumspirit: *checks watch* Umm… okay, I was going to do his for Pikachu and Eriol, but circumstances being what they were…

Sakura: So, what are you going to do?

millenniumspirit: We will now take one question, comment, dare or anything from the audience. *audience all wave their hands around frantically* Um... yes, you, the one with the evil look.

Lord Voldemort (or You-know-who): I dare Sakura to enslave the whole entire world under my control!

millenniumspirit: *sweatdrops* Err… terribly sorry Lord V., but I can't allow you, or Sakura to do that. Besides, how'd you get here?

Lord Voldemort: What do you mean?

millenniumspirit: The title *points to top of page* The title says `The Anime Talk Show' not the Harry Potter Talk Show.

Harry Potter: No fair!

Eriol: Yes, I agree.

millenniumspirit: All right, anyone who isn't featured in the selected shows can be part of the audience.

Non-selected and non-anime audience: Yay!

millenniumspirit: Okay, Sakura if that's all.

Sakura: *smiles* Yup, and also, I think that Ash is really nice, and I'd like to form a intertwining contract between CCS and Pokemon!

millenniumspirit: Sure, I'll run that through CLAMP and the creator of Pokemon. *mutters under breath* not. *out loud* Now, next up is the former rival and rival! Syaoran Li and Gary Oak!

Sakura: Go Syaoran!

Syaoran: *blushes*

Gary: *sniggers* Your face is turning red!

Syaoran: *scowls* Shut up.

Ash: *whisperes to Syaoran* Isn't he a right pain in the a**?

Syaoran: *nods*

millenniumspirit: Syaoran, we're waiting.

Syaoran: Right, I think that Gary doesn't appreciate his pokemon, he only collects them for power. You know, catch them first and ask questions later.

Gary: That's my motto!

Yugi: *suddenly appears* That's not right! Whether cards or pokemon or whatever, they should all be treated with respect. The heart of the cards!

Yami: Good job hikari, now lets leave them alone. *mystical eye thingy appears on his forehead, both disappear*

millenniumspirit: *glances nervously at Syaoran and Gary, who are glaring daggers at each other* Tomoyo! It's your turn against Misty!

*Both called appear on stage*

Misty: *whispers to Tomoyo* millenniumspirit sure likes using to word `appear' and `disappear', doesn't she?

Tomoyo: *smiles* Hopefully only for this chapter.

millenniumspirit: Now, Tomoyo, what do you think about Misty?

Tomoyo: I think Misty is a great friend; she's always helping Ash and Brock out, even if they get annoying.

Misty: You can say that again.

millenniumspirit: Anything else Tomoyo?

Tomoyo: One question, when are you cueing a commercial? You must be tired, right?

millenniumspirit: *laughs nervously* Me, tired? No way! Yamazaki! It's you against Dexter, from the Pokedex!

Chiharu: Be nice, Yamazaki, and no lies this time.

Professor Oak: All right Dexter, this is the supreme highlight of your life! I've been preparing you for this for *checks watch* approximately 60.5 seconds! Do me proud!

Dexter: Affirmative.

millenniumspirit: *rubs eyes* I have no clue why I let Yamazaki become one of the selected few.

~Flashback~

Yamazaki: If I can't be one of the selected few from Cardcaptors, I won't give a moments peace of my lies.

~End Flashback~

millenniumspirit: Oh yeah… That's why!

Yamazaki: Did you know that hand-held mini computers such as Dexter were highly unreliable?

Ash: Really? *looks doubthfully at Dexter*

Dexter: No, he is lying.

Yamazaki: *stops looking happy and smiley* *large thunder clouds loom over his head*

Dexter: Ooops…

Yamazaki: No one accuses me of lying excpt Chiharu! *draws out huge mallet* Die evil hand-held computer! *smashes Dexter*

Ash: Professor Oak, could you… perhaps… make me a new pokedex?

Professor Oak: *is crying* 60.5 seconds of training, all down the drain. Why?! Why did he have to go?! Why couldn't it be me?!

millenniumspirit: Professor Oak, if it makes you feel better, it's your turn now.

Professor Oak: Sorry millenniumspirit, but I just don't feel up to it…

Yukito: *comforts Professor Oak* There, there, Professor. *looks at millenniumspirit* If you don't mind, Yue and I will pass on our turn too.

millenniumspirit: Okay…

Yukito: C'mon Professor Oak, Yue and I will tell you a little of ourselves, maybe that'll make you feel better. Right Yue?

Yue: *rolls eyes* Sure, let's go.

millenniumspirit: Um… okay then, Kero and Richie, will you please report to the stage?

Kero: Yo

Richie: Good morning.

millenniumspirit: All right Kero, what do you think about Richie?

Kero: Hmm… Well, the kid could do with a little more food, the baggy clothes just hide his figure…

Richie: *blushes* Umm… no really! I-I'm fine!

millenniumspirit: 0_0 Didn't know that.

Kero: Other than that, this kid here is really good at possibly anything he does! I mean, he's cheery, optimistic, and friendly!

Richie: *beams* Thank you.

Kero: And polite.

millenniumspirit: Thank you Kero! Now we'll be taking another request from the audience! Umm… yes, you! The short one with the red, bushy beard!

Gimli: You, the yellow plushie! What does your true form look like?

Kero: Do you really wanna see?

Gimli: Yes.

Kero: Really?

Gimli: *bulging eyes* YES!

Kero: Jeez, fine. *closees eyes* *body morphs into a huge, yellow, un-striped, tiger* Better?

Gimli: Thank you. Hey Legolas! I saw Kero's true form!

Legolas: *was currently at the restroom* What? Impossible!

millenniumspirit: Actually, Gimli did.

Legolas: *sulks*

Gimli: Ho ho, elf!

millenniumspirit: That's enough Gimli! *checks paper* Only-two-more. Must relax…

Ruby Moon/Nakuru! It's your turn against Brock!

Ruby Moon (we'll call her Nakuru from now on): I think that Brock is a pervert.

Brock: What?!

Nakuru: *points to the south* There's every officer Jenny and Nurse Joy you've ever met, and they're all naked.

Brock: *drools* Let me at them! *turns to look* Hey, there's no one there!

Nakuru: See? Total perv. Plus, how can he see anything with those eyes? They're like thick lines!

Brock: *folds arms over his chest* It's not my fault that the creator of Pokemon drew me like this.

millenniumspirit: Oh! By the way, I don't know the true creator of Pokemon, kinda sad. Anyway, one request from the audience! *points to person with big, red/pink eyes*

Blossom: *clears throat* Why does Brock's eyes stay the way they are when he sees a girl?

Buttercup: Oh, this is sweet, Blossom, asking a question!

millenniumspirit: Well Blossom, Brock's eyes actually turn heart shaped when he sees a girl, but that's it I think.

Blossom: Oh, well thanks anyway.

millenniumspirit: *sweatdrops* I have no clue what the heck just happened here. Anyway, the last duo, or trio, in this case, is… You guessed it! Spinel Sun and Team Rocket's Jessie, James and Meowth!

Spinel Sun: *Is in his true form*

Meowth: Ack! Dat's one big cat!

Jessie: *turns to look at a cowering Meowth* Coming Meowth?

Meowth: No thanks, I'll just stay here…

James: Fine, suit yourself.

millenniumspirit: So, Spinel Sun, what do you think about this group of Team Rocket?

Spinel Sun: Those three definitely have a chance of becoming good guys.

Team Rocket: What?!

Spinel Sun: Yes, in fact you have been helping Ash and his friends sometimes.

Jessie: *scowls* No way! We're evil!

James: Yes!

Jessie: And to prove it… Meowth! Spray the sleeping gas now!

Meowth: Yessir!

millenniumspirit: *sweatdrops as Meowth is pressing on the on-off switch of a candy machine* Umm… *sweatdrops again as candy gumballs hit Meowth in the face* Well, I guess that's it for now, tune in next time for the next two new shows that are going to go through the same *cough*torture*cough* as CCS and Pokemon have gone through. But first, let's give a huge applause for everyone in CCS and Pokemon, `cuz they deserve it! *thinks* After all, they survived.

Meowth: *gumballs are still raining on his face* Ahh!!!

Eriol: How'd you get the gumball machine to refill?

Richie: More importantly, how'd you get the gumballs in the first place?

millenniumspirit: *leans closer to Eriol and Richie* All right, I'll tell you, it's, A SECRET!

Eriol and Richie: *fall over*

millenniumspirit: *sighs* Oh well. *walks humming over to pull Meowth away from the gumball machine*

~End of CCS VS Pokemon~

millenniumspirit: Woohoo! I'm done! But don't worry, the next chapter will be coming along next Saturday or Sunday! Please review!