Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Wish Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talk Show ❯ The Shamans VS The Seven Ball Thingies and Peoples ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~ The Anime Talk Show ~

~ Chapter Three: The Shamans VS The Seven Ball Thingies and Peoples~

millenniumspirit: Welcome back to The Anime Talk Show! I have FINALLY updated. *giggles* This is going to be such fun!

Yugi: *whimpers* Help!

millenniumspirit: Since most of you

*looks around at everyone, everyone is cowering in fear*

Since most of you are cowering in fear, I have had the computer draw up the next group!

Eriol: Why not all of them?

millenniumspirit: I haven't gotten over ALL of my writer's block YET.

Ash: So take a break.

millenniumspirit: *smirks evilly at Ash* My idea of taking a break is torturing CERTAIN people who tick me off and tell me to take a break

Ash: Wow, that was specific. Uhh… *looks around* Who?

Everyone: *falls over* You!

millenniumspirit: *smiles triumphantly at a VERY scared Ash* Computer, the next group please?

Computer: The next groups to be pitted togehter will be… *beeping noise then drumroll* Shaman King VS Dragonball!

People from Shaman King and Dragonball: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!< /div>

millenniumspirit: Yes! That many O's is definitely going to result in enjoyable torture! But first, some characters from will be from DBZ too. Sorry I didn't make that clearer. *claps hands together gleefully* Let's begin! The order will be:

Yoh and Goku

Anna and Vegeta

Manta and Trunks

Amidamaru and Tenshinhan

Ren and Piccolo

Tao Jun (Ren's older sister) and Kami-sama

Lee Bailong and Kurrin, accompanied by Chaozu

Bailong's master and Master Roshi

And then Puar, Oolong, Bulma, Yamcha, Launch and a few other people will also get their own say.

millenniumspirit: First up, Yoh and Goku!

Older Goku and younger Goku: *appear, look at each other* Which one?

millenniumspirit: Uhh… Little Goku.

Goku (younger one): *sticks out tongue* Haha, told ya looking cute helps when getting chosen for something!

Goku (older one): Oh well, no torture for me!

millenniumspirit: Why does everyone assume that I torture people?!

Anna: Because you do

millenniumspirit: Prove it

Anna: *pulls out last few chapter of The Anime Talk Show* Let's see, one…two…three…and a whole lot more

millenniumspirit: *shame*

Yoh: Now you did it, Anna, she is DEFINITELY going to torture us!

millenniumspirit: *starts bawling*

Seto: *shakes head* emotional breakdowns. That's what you get for overcoming a writer's block.

millenniumspirit: *is still bawling*

Seto: *sweatdrops*

Manta: Well, then, since millenniumspirit is a little preoccupied, we can postpone the talk show!

Everyone: *cheers*

millenniumspirit: No way! *dries eyes* Let's begin! Yoh?

Yoh: Do I HAVE to?

millenniumspirit: *pulls out mallet* This is a stress reliever. I bash peoples' heads with it.

Yoh: *starts talking fast* Okay, well, Goku, is really carefree and a little TOO innocent. Umm… He also is really powerful and is friendly and will help anyone in need. He also has a knack of making friends in ANY situation. There, I'm done.

Anna: Oh, come off it. You are SO much better than that spiky-haired runt over there.

Yugi: I am NOT a spiky-haired runt! Everyone calls me that just because of my hair chape and my height. Well, I'm starting a world domination group called: The Short People Who Will Rule The World, So Fear Us! Or TSPWWRTW for short.

millenniumspirit: Uhh… Yugi? I think Anna's talking about Gok- *Bakura duck tapes her mouth*

Bakura: *smirks* I totally agree Yugi, so how about we join forces! We can call our world domination group: The Short People And The Psychotic People Who Will Rule The World, So Fear Us!

Marik (yami): Or, TSPATPPWWRTWSFU for short!

Yami: Ryou, Malik, your yami's are a VERY bad influence to Yugi.

Yugi, Bakura and Marik: We are The Short People And The Psychotic People Who Will Rule The World, So Fear Us! We are The Short People And The Psychotic People Who Will Rule The World, So Fear Us! We are The Short People And The Psychotic People Who Will Rule The World, So Fear Us!

millenniumspirit: Getting VERY off track!

Yugi, Bakura and Marik: *are still chanting*

millenniumspirit: *gets one of those blood vessel `I'm very annoyed' things on her head* I'll just lock them up right now… *stuffs them in a closet*

Marik: *looks around at surroundings* Awesome! We have everything we need to build the world domination device!

Yugi: Yay! ^_^ Let's begin!

Marik: *whispers to Bakura* Remind me why we're helping his shrimp even though we're not short?

Bakura: We can have him build the device for us, then we'll capture him and have the pharaoh hand his puzzle and his Egyptian God Card over to us in exchange for the runt!

Marik: Great idea!

Yami: *is banging on closet door* Yugi! Hikari! Can you hear me?

Ryou: Poor Yugi. My yami is becoming a bad influence.

Malik: Mine too. *looks at Yami who is still pounding at the door* So, what d'you think they're doing in there?

Ryou: *shrugs* Beats me. Let's go see what millenniumspirit's doing!

~ Back at the Stage ~

millenniumspirit: Now it's time for Anna VS Vegeta, the two stubborn people!

Anna: Vegeta gives up too easily.

Vegeta: What?!

Anna: *still has bored look on face* And he is a spoiled and stuck up brat. Did I mention he gives up too easily?

Vegeta: *is becoming VERY ticked off*

millenniumspirit: Sparks are going to fly now.

Eriol: Aren't you worried?

millenniumspirit: Nope. You see, I have reinforced this stage with unbreakable steel!

Eroil: Smart.

Vegeta: It's not MY fault that I'm the Saiyan Prince!

Anna: Kill yourself. Then you'll be the DEAD Saiyan Prince. Emphasis on `dead'

Vegeta: *twitches* Must-resist-urge-to-kill-girl-over-there

Anna: nya nya!

millenniumspirit: Are you sure that's Anna?

Yoh: Amidamaru, did you eat my sugar?

Amidamaru: No, I put it in Anna's jasmine tea. Uhh… ooops.

millenniumspirit: We're doomed. Sugar high Anna? Yup we are definitely doomed.

Anna: *is singing to the tune of Barney's `I love you'* Vegeta, Vegeta, he is so dumb. He is very lazy and stuck up. I can't believe he is a prince, `cos he is so immature. That is Vegeta.

Vegeta: Immature!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Yoh: Come on Anna, let's get you out of here before Vegeta decides to kill you.

Anna: But that was fun Yoh!

Vegeta: *watches Yoh carry Anna away* Darn, that is one annoying girl. And I am NOT immature. *walks away from stage and throws a fit* I AM NOT IMMATURE! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

millenniumspirit: Next up! Manta and Trunks!

Manta: *is reading encyclopedia* Wha?

millenniumspirit: It's your turn against Trunks.

Mnata: But Trunks is my friend!

millenniumspirit: You can go make friends somewhere else okay?

Trunks: Just listen to her, Manta. Tell the truth.

Manta: Trunks is very lucky to have good looks, and superpowers.

Trunks: Thank you.

Manta: But I am smarter than him, no doubt about that.

Trunks: Excuse me? I am NOT dumb!

Manta: I'm not saying you were.

Trunks: That's it. You are now my number one not-friend.

Manta: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

millenniumspirit: Now that's what I call torture.

Manta: *glares at millenniumspirit* It's your entire fault!

Yami: Yeah! Now Yugi's locked up in a closet with the tomb robber and the tomb keeper. And they're badly influencing him!

Everyone: Let's get her!

millenniumspirit: Eep! Well, since I have a huge angry mob chasing after me, the rest will be concluded next time! Bye!

~ End Show ~

millenniumspirit: Hehe, everyone is chasing a hologram of me, so I can give you a few more messages.

First up, I'll be updating tomorrow or next weekend.

Second, I'd like to thank my real friend Chi P, thanks for nagging at me so I would write this chapter. I hope you did well in your competition.

I'd also like to thank animelove, for giving me the idea for Goku VS Yoh and Anna VS Vegeta. You really helped me kill the writer's block!

Third, Yugi, Bakura and Marik are getting really carried away… What will happen?

And last, check out my other two fics that have been updated, Across the Border of Popularity, the Moon Festival Part I. I'm also starting ANOTHER fic, called Just a Slave, it's set in Ancient Egypt, when Yami is with Seto, but he gets a slave called Yugi, and falls in love with him. So how will Seto cope?

: