Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Wish Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Talk Show ❯ The Conclusion of The Shamans VS The Seven Ball Thingies and Peoples ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~ The Anime Talk Show ~

~ Chapter Four: The Conclusion of The Shamans VS The Seven Ball Thingies and Peoples ~

millenniumspirit: Hello! After- *checks calendar* around one month I have finally updated this fanfic! *glances around empty stage* Hey, where'd everyone else go?

~ At the Beach ~

Yoh: Wohooo! I'm so glad that millenniumspirit hasn't been able to update!

Yamcha: Let's party!

*purple swirling vortex appears*

Everyone from Shaman King and Dragonball: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

millenniumspirit: Welcome back guys!

Ren: *is sobbing* Why me?!

Everyone except for millenniumspirit: *is sobbing* Why us?

millenniumspirit: Ahem, in case you guys forgot, here's the line-up for this episode:

Amidamaru and Tenshinhan

Ren and Piccolo

Tao Jun (Ren's older sister) and Kami-sama

Lee Bailong and Kurrin, accompanied by Chaozu

Bailong's master and Master Roshi

millenniumspirit: Let's begin! But for a new twist, I'm allowing you guys to do whatever you want to do! Or whatever our reviewers or audience want!

Tenshinhan: I challenge you to a fight!

Amidamaru: I can't. I'm a spirit, remember?

Tenshinhan: I knew that.

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

Chaozu: Really, Ten? You knew that?

Tenshinhan: *binds and gags Chaozu*

millenniumspirit: Uhh… Amidamaru, Tenshinhan? We're waiting…

Amidamaru: Right, my turn. Let's see whose attack can tear a whole through… That closet!

Tenshinhan: Me first! Me first!

Chaozu: *holds up a sign* ~he's very childish~

Tenshinhan: *stuffs Chaozu in a locker * Shut up!

millenniumspirit: But he isn't speaking

Tenshinhan: *twitches*

Amidamaru: Just go!

Tenshinhan: Dodon-

Yami: Wait! My hikari is in there!

millenniumspirit: You mean that Bakura, Marik and Yugi are still in there?

Yami: No thanks to you. The door is protected by copyright laws so I-can't-break-through-it!

millenniumspirit: My bad

~ In the Closet ~

Yugi: Almost done… *inserts screw* Finished! Bakura, Marik, I'm done! *looks around* Huh, that's weird, where are they?

~ Back in Domino City ~

Bakura: Think the Pharaoh's brat is done yet?

Marik: *shrugs* I dunno. But he was daft enough to stay there for a month

Bakura: Still, that is one determined mortal

Marik: Let's check up on him

Bakura and Marik: *look at each other* Nah

~ Back at the Stage ~

millenniumspirit: *is furiously kicking at the door* It won't open!

Yami: But it's protected by your copyright!

millenniumspirit: No, I got that door from… uhh… I forget

Yami: *sweatdrops and begins banging on the closet door* Yugi! Open this door this instant!

millenniumspirit: Oh yeah! It only opens from the inside! The doorknobs rusted on the outside. *turns to Amidamaru and Tenshinhan* You'll need to find another target practice.

Voldemort: *raises hand from the audience*

millenniumspirit: It looks like we have a request from the audience! Yes, Lord V.?

Voldemort: Stop calling me that!

millenniumspirit: *sticks out tongue* Make me!

Voldemort *draws out wand* Die!

millenniumspirit: Funny, I've never heard of that spell before… Your request?

Voldemort: *pulls out a map* I want you to see who can destroy these two people first.

Amidamaru: They would be?

Voldemort: Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

millenniumspirit: *clonks Voldemort on the head* You're too crazy

Tenshinhan: Have you ever noticed that Dumbledore's name has `dumb' in it?

millenniumspirit: LALALALALA, NOT LISTENING!

Amidamaru: I found the target! *points toward a school*

Tenshinhan: Excellent! I'll go first! Dodon-Pa!

millenniumspirit: You destroyed a school! *pauses* Oh well, like I care.

Amidamaru: My turn! *Integrates with Yoh* *decapitates school*

Everyone: *applauds*

Amidamaru: My attack was far more impressive

Tenshinhan: No, mine was!

Amidamaru: Yours was just a flashy light! Mine was MUCH better.

Tenshinhan and Amidamaru: *glares daggers at each other*

millenniumspirit: Uh… Next! It's Ren and Piccolo's turn!

Ren: Let's see who was more evil, shall we?

Piccolo: In my youth I decimated a large population of the world. Eeryone quaked at my feet! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ren: I am connected with the spirit world, so I can summon long-dead warriors back to life! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Piccolo: *is in awe* That's good, but, I can create winged minions that are far more powerful than the average fighter! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ren: A child beat you

Piccolo: A child beat you too!

Yoh: I am not a child! I am a teenager!

Ren: Nya nya!

Piccolo: I am green! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ren: So? It makes you look seasick all the time. And you're named after a musical instrument! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Piccolo: Why you… Inferior child!

Ren: I AM NOT A KID!

Piccolo: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ren: What was that evil laugh for?

Piccolo: My evil laugh is longer and more intimidating than yours!

REn: NO it's not!

Piccolo: Prove it then

Ren: Fine. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

millenniumspirit: Can't argue with that

Piccolo: *scowls* fine, you win.

REn: Yay!

Piccolo: Anyway, I have to go now. My time on earth has expired

millenniumspirit: Wait- Oh right, you're dead!

Piccolo: Don't rub it in. *disappears in a puff of smoke*

millenniumspirit: Next up is Tao Jun (Ren's older sister) and Kami-sama!

Kami-sama: Hello, my dear. I understand that you wish to renounce your evil ways…

Jun: Yes, I do

Kami-sama: Tell me everything unjust you have done in your life.

Ren: This could take awhile. Anyone up for a movie?

Announcer: We will now take a break while Tao Jun pours out her heart and soul to Kami-sama. Cue commercial!

~ Commercial ~

Anna: Have you ever had a boyfriend or a fiancée that was easygoing and a slacker? Have you considered that without these traits, they would be much more attractive? Well now, with my special training camp, you needn't worry any more! Just call 1-800-DEATHCAMP.

Announcer: Warning, your boyfriend/fiancée may die, but no worries! If they don't make it through, that means that you need to find another.

~ End Commercial ~

millenniumspirit: *is munching on popcorn* Are you two done?

Jun: *is still confessing* And when I was six, I stole Ren's teddy bear because he broke my comb…

Ren: You got rid of Mr Snuggle Wuggles?! How could you?! *starts crying* He was so young! He had a pile of fun before him…

millenniumspirit: Kami-sama, Tao Jun, we need this stage so if you don't mind…

Kami-sama: Right. Come now, we will continue in my home. Mr Popo is waiting for me as I speak.

millenniumspirit: Bye-bye! Now, it's Lee Bailong VS Kurrin, accompanied by Chaozu!

Tenshinhan: Chaozu is… Unable to attend.

millenniumspirit: *narrows her eyes* Where is he?

~ In the Closet ~

Yugi: Hi Chaozu! Want to join my world domination group? Bakura and Marik left.

Chaozu: What is it?

Yugi: The Short People Who Will Rule The World, So Fear Us! Or TSPWWRTW for short.

Chaozu: That sounds fun!

Yugi: Great! Here's the plan!

~ Back at the Stage ~

millenniumspirit: What d'you mean you can't find Chaozu? You can't just disappear from a locker!

Tenshinhan: I swear, I don't know where he is!

Anna: Oh! You swore!! Tenshinhan is a potty mouth!

Yoh: Hey, Amidamaru, have you seen my year supply of sugar?

millenniumspirit: I have a bad case of Déjà vu…

Yoh: Amidamaru, Ren, let's get Anna out of here!

*picks up extremely sugar-high Anna*

Anna: POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH! POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH! POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH! POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH! POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH! POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH! POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, TENSHINHAN IS A POTTY MOUTH!

Tenshinhan: I didn't even mean it that way!

millenniumspirit: Well, you were the one who gave her the sugar…

Tenshinhan: I swear, bug off!

millenniumspirit: *gets a psychotic look on her face*

Tenshinhan: Wait, what are you- Argh!

millenniumspirit: *stuffs Tenshinhan in a locker* Bailong, Kurrin, your turn!

Bailong: Most impressive attack name! Mine is the Huo Jian Jiao!

millenniumspirit: Chinese for Rocket Kick

Bailong: WHACHOO! *kicks a hole in the wall*

millenniumspirit: You're paying for that!

Kurrin: Now it's my turn. I pick a trademark one, the Kamehameha Wave! KA-ME-HA-ME-HA! *blasts a hole in another wall*

millenniumspirit: You're paying for that one! Now, get off my stage!

Bailong: Great going, baldy

Kurrin: At least I'm not dead!

Bailong and Kurrin: *glare at each other*

millenniumspirit: And the last group, Bailong's master and Master Roshi! Unfortunately, I forgot Bailong's master's name. Sorry about that! So, you two, what special feats are you going to perform today!?

Master Roshi: We're going to compare out best students! Goku!

Bailong's master: Lee Bailong, of course!

Master Roshi: Goku rid the world of an evil terror so many times that I can't keep track of it!

Bailong's master: Bailong created a Kung-fu style all of his own. The greatest martial art in history: the Dao Dan Do! Nothing could stand up to it! And he was an international superstar!

Master Roshi: Ha! Without Goku, there wouldn't be a world, so Bailong couldn't be international! My pupil is much better than yours! You dead geezer!

Bailong's master: Don't mock the dead!

Master Roshi: Nya nya!

millenniumspirit: That's it. GET OFF OF MY STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: Why's millenniumspirit so angry?

Yami: Maybe she's just tired.

millenniumspirit: Well, that's it for now, tune in next time for the next two groups to be pitted together!

~ In the Closet ~

Yugi: Understand your position, Chaozu?

Chaozu: Yes

Yugi: *laughs * Soon, very soon…

~In a Locker ~

Tenshinhan: Someone get me out of here!

~ Outside the Closet ~

millenniumspirit and Yami: Yugi! Can you hear us?!

millenniumspirit: How about I just blow up the door?

Yami: Tried it

millenniumspirit: run over it?

Yami: Tried it

millenniumspirit: kicking it down?

Yami: Tried it

millenniumspirit: Let's think…

Yami: Yugi! Come out right now!

millenniumspirit: HEY? How about your mind link?

Yami: Tried it. Yugi severed it

millenniumspirit: Darn…

~ END CHAPTER FOUR ~

millenniumspirit: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'm very sorry for the delay!

Please Review!