Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon. Although daydream about it.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang before going to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth-sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed.


In Tomedea, Japan...

It was three days after Li Syaoran went back to Hong Kong, in this case nights. It was around midnight when a barn owl flew into a certain pink room of a certain house. It dropped a letter on the table and flew out of the window and into the night.

Early the next morning, a young girl of around the age of twelve opened her emerald-green eyes slowly. She sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes while trying to stifle a yawn. She got out of bed and changed her clothes before making her bed. Then she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. To avoid waking the rest of the household, she decided to use her magic in the bathroom. Placing the Key of Star in her palm, she concentrated before chanting the incantation:" O Key of the Star, with powers burning bright. Reveal the staff, and shine your light. I, Sakura, your new mistress command you. Release!"

Kinomoto Sakura took the sealing wand and from her pocket, a pink card with the name ' The Create' was taken out. "Create," said Sakura softly," Onegai, create a suitable sword for me. Release and dispel, Create!" A sword suddenly appeared in front of the Card Mistress. The Create immediately returned to its card form and joined the rest of the cards. Sakura took the glowing sword and immediately it ceased glowing. Sakura examined the sword carefully. The blade of the sword was light pink in colour. It was also very thin and extremely sharp. The hilt of the sword was dark forest-green in colour. On top of the hilt rested a beautiful emerald stone, the colour of Sakura's eyes, while small red rubies scattered around the hilt itself. The sword felt very comfortable in Sakura's hand. It was neither heavy nor light. Sakura smiled.

Sakura brought out two more cards. She raised her staff above her head and threw the two cards in the air while reciting another incantation:" Fight and Sword, practice with me. Release and dispel, Fight! Sword!" Fight appeared in front of Sakura holding Sword. Sakura smiled brightly and beckoned Fight to follow her to the backyard. At the backyard, both Sakura and Fight bowed to each other before they began. For two whole hours, Sakura sparred against Fight, gaining a good workout. When at last they stopped, Fight bowed to her mistress respectfully before both cards went back to their card forms.

Sakura looked at the sword she held in her hand. An idea came to her suddenly. She concentrated and poured a little of her magic into the sword and was delighted to find out that the sword could change its form. Exactly like Syaoran's sword. She placed the transformed sword around her neck before going back to her home. The moment she stepped into the dining room, Sakura saw her brother, Kinomoto Touya, sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper. The moment she sat down, Touya commented," Today is going to rain, Otousan. The kaijuu woke up early!" The sentence promptly earned him a kick from his sister.

Sakura turned to her father, Fujitaka Kinomoto, and called out cheerfully," Ohayo, Otousan!" "Ohayo, Sakura-san!" said Fujitaka while putting down Sakura's breakfast on the table. Sakura turned towards the photo of her mother which was placed on the table and greeted her," Ohayo, okasan!" Then, she turned to her brother and said," Ohayo, niisan!" He muttered an "Ohayo" before putting down the newspaper. Sakura said happily," Itetakimasu! “before finishing her food at top speed. After saying "Gochiso-sama!” she brought up the breakfast that her father made for Kero aka Cerberus to her room. "Kero-chan, your breakfast!" announced Sakura when she saw the Guardian Beast of the Seal sitting on the table staring intently at something. "Bring it here, Sakura," was Kero's reply. Sakura walk forward and saw what was fascinating Kero. A letter.