Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Vega's induction ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood tears high: Induction of Vega.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Six Days had past. Vega was currently in hell. He had no shirt on, for the Induction was a two day process. The first day, was the entire back being tattooed, with the responsibilities of hell, in an ancient language. Vega was nervous. But he still was happy that he would become the devil.

The only thing supporting Vega while his back was being permanently tattooed, was his Masamune. He had severe back problems, and he needed something to lean on, despite kneeling down on one leg, while The General of the Hell's army, Spawn, tattooed his back.

Spawn: It's amazing. One day, I'm against the Devil, next, I find out that the devil was a fake, and the Real devil has no intention of taking over the world.

Vega: That's my mother for you spawn. You seem to like your job, as making sure things don't get out of line here in hell.

Spawn: Hell yeah. Almost done. Finished. You are ready to become the devil tomorrow. I just hope you don't plan to take over the world.

Vega: I would have already if I wanted to.

Vega got himself up.

(A/N: I don't know the whole Spawn series. Never once read the comics, but I've seen the movie. I just needed to use him, for it's valuable for this chapter)

Suddenly, Adrian, AKA, The Devil and Vega's mom, came in. Minus the devil horns, she was a beautiful woman. Everything about her, was what every man wanted, and what every woman envied

Adrian (Vega's mother): Honey, I have to quickly tell you something. During the induction, you will be mortal. It's part of the whole process. So unfortunately, you could be......assassinated.

Vega: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH S#$% NO! THIS ISN'T F^%$EN HAPPENING. F^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian: Vega, stop it. I'm not joking. But It's required

Vega: Okay.

Next day, Everyone was at the induction. Bra, SFS, Pan, Vegeta, King Vegeta, Inuyasha, Kagome, Rin, Sesshomeru, Miroku, Sango, and a little fox demon, known as Shippo. Even god was there. As the fire surrounded Vega, he grew horns on his head. Silver horns, that were covered by his silver hair. It more or less look like he styled his silver hair more upward then everybody was used to. He was enjoying the fire that engulfed him. It was soon finished. Vega was Now the Devil. But he was still mortal. Suddenly, a ball of acid dropped down. But it was blocked.

SFS: Was this part of the induction?

Adrian: No it wasn't.......Fat boy

(A/N: I don't know his real name, but it's the fat ass from Spawn)

Fat boy: Miss me Adrian.

Adrian: F^%$ you. You and your brother tried to overthrow the Earth. It's a good thing Spawn stopped you. But you're supposed to be dead.

Fat Boy: Well with a little help from a certain dark soul who is more powerful then me and my bother, I was revived, and his soul takes control of this body. And he has made me more powerful. Soon, when I take out Vega, there will be no stopping me from becoming the Devil. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, and SFS, this soul wants to talk to you.

Suddenly, fat boy's eyes turned pure black.

Rin: I sense it. It's to powerful It's Assmodeus. S#$%

SFS: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Assmodeus Soul: That's right Brother. As soon as Fat boy takes the throne, I will be free, with limitless power.

SFS: Hell no. It's time that the White Dragon warrior made his triumphant return

Pat then transformed into the white Dragon. His target, Fat boy.

Fat Boy: Damn I'm outta here

Fat boy then ran off, but he had to dodge the attacks of SFS.

SFS: I will never allow you to win Assmodeus. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double Wind Vortex

The tips of the wings glowed, and two tornados appeared form them. They both Hit Fat boy, and he was down for the count. Spawn then chained him up with his chains.

Spawn: Die Fat Boy.

SFS: Wait. In order for my brother's soul to escape and prevent it from possessing another, I must kill him. Something Which I plan TO DO!!!!!!

SFS then landed. His tail moved in front of him, as he took his trusty white dragon sword from the stub of the tail. He then moved very quickly. So quickly, that it looked like Fat boy's head had fallen off.

Fat Boy: You'll pay.

After the body of Fat boy disintegrated, Assmodeus made an appearance.

Assmodeus Soul: You ruined my plans......again. When I unite with my other souls, the power will still be more then enough to kill you, and take over the universe.

SFS: Eat me. You'll never win Assmodeus. I'll make sure that you won't get your way. Everyone will suffer if you win. I can't wait for the day that I kill you, and rid the Universe from the deadliest threat, Ever

Assmodeus soul: Well then, how's about we fight on August 29th of next year.

Spawn: What's so great about August 29th?

SFS: I agree.

Assmodeus soul: I'll give you a hint. The epic battle that we will fight is supposed to be known as Judgement day. Well, August 29th was already named, by a certain movie trilogy. And if my memory serve me correctly, you know that series quite well.

SFS: The Terminator Trilogy. Of course. You just wanted it to be the same date. Well, Good enough. But the other two souls will be released soon enough. I killed you before only using weak weaponry compared to this weapon now, but I'll give it my all, for I know that you will a lot harder to beat now.

Assmodeus Soul: I'm looking forward to it. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The black twisted soul then disappeared. Things were back to the induction.

Adrian: As my last act of the Devil, Spawn, though it's not needed, I want you to be Vega's bodyguard. Only warn him when danger approached him, or his friends. You will also be revived, as a certain soul from Heaven.

God: I know which one you're talking about.

God then disappeared, and re-appeared a few minutes later, with a young 13 year old boy's soul. Sango immediately recognized it.

Sango: You're going to use Kohaku?

God: I caught wind of Vega's promise to bring him back when my son killed Naraku. Well, Adrian had it so when Vega became the devil, Spawn would be back on Earth, as a teenager. It fits perfectly.

Spawn: It was an honor serving you, ma'am. But now, I will carry out your last request, until Vega no longer needed it, or my new life is killed.

Vega: Thank you mom.

Adrian: It's something I had to do. If you are on Earth, you are a marked man for your new Devil powers from many demons. They will try to find some sort of way to kill you, and take your powers. But with Spawn on Earth, all will be safe.

Vega: Thank you mom. Can I have my immortality back?

Adrian: Yep. In fact, you already have it.