Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Fight in the caf ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic.

Blood tear high: Fight in the Caf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Winter Vacation is now over. Blood tear high is back in full capacity. But there was a bit of animosity in the air, as two young girls wanted to kill each other. But it was lunch in the cafeteria. Meilin walked over to Rin.

Meilin: I could have fought off that demon myself, B****.

Rin: Yeah right. You know you couldn't have. You know something. Your battle gear, make you look very fat.

SFS: Sis, I wouldn't start with a fight right now.

Meilin smirked.

Meilin: At least mine doesn't make me look easy.

That pissed Rin right off. Meilin walked away.

Rin: I'm going to murder her.

Bra: Rin, sis, I wouldn't do that.

Rin: Huh? Never mind. I've made my choice.

Rin got up, transformed into her first battle form, and attacked Meilin from behind. Meilin then countered, with a flurry of kicked of her own. Rin withdrew her razor fans, and cut open Meilin.

Meilin: You B****

Rin: It takes one to know one, B****

Meilin and Rin furiously fought. Both giving each other two black eyes. Everyone was circled around them, and chanting, FIGHT, all the way. Suddenly, A glass shattering sound was hear, and some music followed to it. It was Stone Cold Steve Austin. He got right into the middle of the fight.

Stone cold: Okay you Two, Break it up. You know the rules during lunch hours I supervise. Drink Beer first, then kick ass.

Meilin and Rin stared each other down, then at Stone cold, and they ganged up on him. But Stone cold fought back, stunning both of the girls.



Sesshoumeru: Oh

SFS: Hell

Sesshoumeru and SFS: NO!!!

Then, Sesshoumeru, and Pat ganged up on Stone cold, and beat him to a bloodied pulp. Meilin then recovered, and attempted to shove a knife through Rin. But SFS saw this, and grabbed the knife.

SFS: If you lay another hand on my sister, I will kill you. Understood.

Meilin: Yes.

The Caf went dark. Suddenly, a gong like sound was heard, about three times, with about 7 seconds apart. Then, there was this mystical sound to it. Then, after a few seconds after that, eerie organ music played, and at the entrance of the Caf, The Undertaker appeared, and walked towards Stone Cold, as he was recovering. He looked into the eyes, of Stone cold.

Stone Cold: What do you want?

Undertaker: It seems to me, that you've Breeched contract. You've laid your hands on two women. One of them, is my little sister. And as Such, I will have to deal out a punishment to you. Stone Cold, you are as of this moment, unable to kick ass whenever you want to. You must be physically Provoked to do so, and you cannot harm a single woman, should they physically provoke you.

Stone Cold: In that case, I quit

Undertaker: That would also be breeching contract. You signed on to this school. And there are two ways you can be free from your contract. 1, I fire you, or two, the superintendant fires you.

SFS: Bro, who is it?

Undertaker: Paul Bearer.

SFS: Cool.

Stone Cold: I guess I can live with it. But Undertaker, I will find a way to free myself from this. I managed to with some help before on Monday night RAW, so don't think this will be different.

Undertaker: As I do recall, You had to be fired first, then have the help of Mick Foley and over a million Stone Cold Fans wanting you back, a case at the board of directors, and a little persuasion to have yourself at a better job, then co-general manager.

Stone Cold: My point exactly.